PDA

View Full Version : will explain it all

EAZYKILLER2006
01-08-2007, 11:05 PM
for all you bozo's who dont get it...this movie (funnier than shit) will get ya on the rite track...its hilarious!!!
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/bringingdownthehouse_poster2.jpg

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 11:08 PM
That's not the part I have trouble getting....:D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-08-2007, 11:11 PM
That's not the part I have trouble getting....:D :D
have you seen the movie? i think its hilarious!!!

topless
01-08-2007, 11:16 PM
LMAO!!! You come here and call US Bozos???? At least we type in adult. Now go play with the kiddies on myspace. They can decipher you type unlike us Bozos here.:eek:

Devil's Advocate
01-08-2007, 11:21 PM
have you seen the movie? i think its hilarious!!!
No I haven't seen it.
LMAO!!! You come here and call US Bozos???? At least we type in adult. Now go play with the kiddies on myspace. They can decipher you type unlike us Bozos here.:eek:
Ouch...that's gonna leave a mark.:crossx:

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Its ok EAZY, She is just threatened by al the attention you are getting, youare stealing her thunder

IN2-IN2MX
01-08-2007, 11:28 PM
I like that movie. Queen Latifah is great! :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Its ok EAZY, She is just threatened by al the attention you are getting, youare stealing her thunder
LOL i hear ya ...if she would just "watch the movie"...or HECK, go to queen latifah...click on movies...and watch the clips(under trailer) :devil: it might have a little to much "color" for her...but get past that...is a really good, funny, flick..."i have a serious, deep affection for the gangsta,comedy and music..."http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/images/icons/pirate.gif

Kachina 34
01-08-2007, 11:39 PM
for all you bozo's who dont get it...this movie (funnier than shit) will get ya on the rite track...its hilarious!!!
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/bringingdownthehouse_poster2.jpg
It’s been a while since I’ve seen it, but from what I remember it was funny.

IN2-IN2MX
01-08-2007, 11:40 PM
That was edited quickly. :idea:

topless
01-08-2007, 11:42 PM
That was edited quickly. :idea:Hey JANE How ya been????

IN2-IN2MX
01-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Hey JANE How ya been????
Simply splendid.
So I read your disclaimer. If you're on vacation why are you on here? Go live it up.

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Simply splendid.
I must agree myself.....
YES YOU ARE

EAZYKILLER2006
01-08-2007, 11:51 PM
I like that movie. Queen Latifah is great! :D
was that a f* funny ass, shait MOVIE or what?...i have soo many friends who express themselves like her(the queen)...AND I GUESS I EXPRESS MYSELF ALOT, LIKE THE QUEEN IN "THAT MOVIE"...WORDS LIKE" FOOL, CONNECT, BOMB ASS, DONT TRIP, BITCH SLAP, the list goes on...gosh, I know ppl arent trying to be mean..they "seriously dont really know what i am saying"...to much slang WELL, in the flick...steve martian "actually" said to charlene(the queen)"what did you just say " also LMFAO!!! SOUND FAMILIAR???

IN2-IN2MX
01-08-2007, 11:54 PM
I must agree myself.....
YES YOU ARE
;)

IN2-IN2MX
01-08-2007, 11:55 PM
was that a f* funny ass, shait MOVIE or what?...i have soo many friends who express themselves like her(the queen)...AND I GUESS I EXPRESS MYSELF ALOT, LIKE THE QUEEN IN "THAT MOVIE"...WORDS LIKE" FOOL, CONNECT, BOMB ASS, DONT TRIP, BITCH SLAP, the list goes on...gosh, I know ppl arent trying to be mean..they "seriously dont really know what i am saying"...to much slang WELL, in the flick...steve martian "actually" said to charlene(the queen)"what did you just say " also LMFAO!!! SOUND FAMILIAR???
Yeah, it reminds me of a someone on here. :D It's all good girl. I think your posts are funny.

topless
01-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Simply splendid.
So I read your disclaimer. If you're on vacation why are you on here? Go live it up.Because I'm just staying home and getting shit done. Her454 is coming down here for the Twins thing. Are you guys going to that by the way? Anyway, I tried to delete that post before anyone read it but NOOOOOOOOO You had to be too damn quick. LOL

Kilrtoy
01-08-2007, 11:57 PM
DAMN we can make this a three way on topless right now:2purples:

topless
01-09-2007, 12:00 AM
You type in Ghetto.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Because I'm just staying home and getting shit done. Her454 is coming down here for the Twins thing. Are you guys going to that by the way? Anyway, I tried to delete that post before anyone read it but NOOOOOOOOO You had to be too damn quick. LOL
darn i missed it...was ya hatin'? one thing i learned, WAS... i never want to be "viewed" as a hater...maybe a BAD SPELLER, GRAMMAR SUCKS,..even lookin' like a buggar bear...... PARTY ON!;)

IN2-IN2MX
01-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Because I'm just staying home and getting shit done. Her454 is coming down here for the Twins thing. Are you guys going to that by the way? Anyway, I tried to delete that post before anyone read it but NOOOOOOOOO You had to be too damn quick. LOL
Oh, that's right. Forgot about Twins. Nah, we're not going. It's too far from us plus they're coming to replace our carpets early Friday so we have to organize crap Thursday night.
Yeah, I tried to quote your disclaimer but it wouldn't let me. Then I realized it was gone. LOL.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 12:04 AM
You type in Ghetto.
exactally!!!! now ya get it...i told ya i'm a gansta hoe!!! wXc

IN2-IN2MX
01-09-2007, 12:04 AM
DAMN we can make this a three way on topless right now:2purples:
Miguel...I love ya. Always thinking about those 3 ways. :D

Kilrtoy
01-09-2007, 12:09 AM
Miguel...I love ya. Always thinking about those 3 ways. :D
actually that would be a 4-way

IN2-IN2MX
01-09-2007, 12:13 AM
actually that would be a 4-way
That sounds too complicated...too many people to keep track of. Plus I'd just be damn tired. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Yeah, it reminds me of a someone on here. :D It's all good girl. I think your posts are funny.
i try to keep up with the comedy...much luv! OH, but hey wait...ghetto? gansta? not the same..queen latifah is rather "well off. $$$"....i think ghetto=poor and gansta=funny, comedy, kewl...just my opinion...ghetto is criminal...gansta is a choice...some of the rapper are $$$$$ rich biatch

Kilrtoy
01-09-2007, 12:18 AM
That sounds too complicated...too many people to keep track of. Plus I'd just be damn tired. :D
Just focus on me and everthing will be OK:devil:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Just focus on me and everthing will be OK:devil:
now whos stealing my thunder...LOL j/k:cry: boo lol i thought i was your focus lmfao...JJJJJJ/KKKKKKK:yuk:

Kilrtoy
01-09-2007, 12:21 AM
now whos stealing my thunder...LOL j/k:cry: boo lol i thought i was your focus lmfao...JJJJJJ/KKKKKKK:yuk:
Xtly, I will fo-cus ontop of u, n she will f0-cus n me:D

All-Star
01-09-2007, 12:23 AM
darn i missed it...was ya hatin'? one thing i learned, WAS... i never want to be "viewed" as a hater...maybe a BAD SPELLER, GRAMMAR SUCKS,..even lookin' like a buggar bear...... PARTY ON!;)
:idea: Hey honey... you are pretty... you are funny... just talk/type like a normal person. If you have bad grammar that can be excused... but what ever you are currently doing.... that just can not be explained. ~~%$@#~~~wXc~~~...))((***&&^^%%$$##@@!!)
Just talk/type normal and none of the ~~~Shi@t. It is to confusing and people will lose interest.
As a pretty girl... you want to keep their interest....~~~ not loose their interest!! IMO
FYI

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 12:24 AM
:sqeyes: Xtly, I will fo-cus ontop of u, n she will f0-cus n me:D
and where will yvonney be? lol hey, and miguel i like the top...oh shait too funny!!!!gosh guys! we are all just kidding up on here...dang...

Kilrtoy
01-09-2007, 12:28 AM
:sqeyes:
and where will yvonney be? lol hey, and miguel i like the top...oh shait too funny!!!!gosh guys! we are all just kidding up on here...dang...
SHHHHHHHH, u can b n top:D

IN2-IN2MX
01-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Ohmy! EZ and Kilr...you guys are too funny! :D
Alright, off to bed now. :sleeping: Night guys.

Kilrtoy
01-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Ohmy! EZ and Kilr...you guys are too funny! :D
Alright, off to bed now. :sleeping: Night guys.
Goodnight Jessi, take care don't let the bed bugs bite....:p

All-Star
01-09-2007, 12:34 AM
I have watched this movie various times with the kids....................
I do not think that this is in your favor... it does not explain the typing.
You are older then me by about 10 years! And it takes a lot of effort to type so poorly! You are choosing to type that way!.
IMO...... I believe that a person as pretty as you are, ;) would choose to do thing's more productively!!!! :sleeping:
Get to the point! If you know what I mean!:sqeyes:
Do not waste our time... just do it!:idea: :jawdrop: :sqeyes: ;)

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 12:35 AM
:idea: Hey honey... you are pretty... you are funny... just talk/type like a normal person. If you have bad grammar that can be excused... but what ever you are currently doing.... that just can not be explained. ~~%$@#~~~wXc~~~...))((***&&^^%%$$##@@!!)
Just talk/type normal and none of the ~~~Shi@t. It is to confusing and people will lose interest.
As a pretty girl... you want to keep their interest....~~~ not loose their interest!! IMO
FYI
thats why ya have to "watch the movie"...i am "being normal"...lol "this is me"...the glitter shait~~~%$@#~~~wXc~~~...))((***&&^^%%$$##@@!!)was, " just cus i like it" HELL, every "word" i use, is some sort of slang...but funny thing is... everyone I HANG WITH,expresses themself, the same AS ME...so i just thought that was pretty f0ckin funny. THAT UP ON HERE, ALOT OF PPL DONT GET IT...DAMN HOW OLD ARE MOST OF THE PPL ON HERE? some slang, if ya give it "some sort of thought" ...ya can figure it out...i think "you're trippin" was said in the 80's on...

havifun
01-09-2007, 12:44 AM
thats why ya have to "watch the movie"...i am "being normal"...lol "this is me"...the glitter shait~~~%$@#~~~wXc~~~...))((***&&^^%%$$##@@!!)was, " just cus i like it" HELL, every "word" i use, is some sort of slang...but funny thing is... everyone I HANG WITH,expresses themself, the same AS ME...so i just thought that was pretty f0ckin funny. THAT UP ON HERE, ALOT OF PPL DONT GET IT...DAMN HOW OLD ARE MOST OF THE PPL ON HERE? some slang, if ya give it "some sort of thought" ...ya can figure it out...i think "you're trippin" was said in the 80's on...
Sweety, "trust me" the only people on here, who say "they can't understand what you are saying", are the ones who want to chat with you, THEY ARE "calling you out" I for one , have done that myself...YOU ARE A TRUE HOTTIE

All-Star
01-09-2007, 12:57 AM
Sweety, "trust me" the only people on here, who say "they can't understand what you are saying", are the ones who want to chat with you, THEY ARE "calling you out" I for one , have done that myself...YOU ARE A TRUE HOTTIE
I UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE IS SAYING... I KNOW WHERE SHE IS CUMING FROM...
I AM JUST TIRED OF EVERYONE ELSE SAYING THAT THEY CAN NOT FIGURE IT OUT.....
CUT TO THE CHASE!!!!!
THANK YOU
IMO

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 01:04 AM
I UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE IS SAYING... I KNOW WHERE SHE IS CUMING FROM...
I AM JUST TIRED OF EVERYONE ELSE SAYING THAT THEY CAN NOT FIGURE IT OUT.....
CUT TO THE CHASE!!!!!
THANK YOU
IMO
well, lets put it this way "i have gotten a lot of pm's saying they are just kiddin around" ...(:supp: cus the want to chat)...so who knows? OR WHO CARES?...THE BOTTEM LINE IS ...WE HAVE A CHOICE "YA READ WHAT YA WANT"..."REPLY WHERE YA WANT" AND "SKIP THE SHAIT...THAT IS TO DIFFICULT" lmao...

Forkin' Crazy
01-09-2007, 01:18 AM
Yep, that expains it all!!!! :D
:eek: LOL!!!! :)

EAZYKILLER2006
01-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Yep, that expains it all!!!! :D
:eek: LOL!!!! :)
WELL HECK! ~~~thank you ...lol much luv;) can i throw in a bit of glitter?~~~just a bit~~~ lookkkkey how puuurty...ok i'll quit...see now, what ya did? ~~~ya made me a quitter...:(

Forkin' Crazy
01-09-2007, 01:29 AM
WELL HECK! ~~~thank you ...lol much luv;) can i throw in a bit of glitter?~~~just a bit~~~ lookkkkey how puuurty...ok i'll quit...see now, what ya did? ~~~ya made me a quitter...:(
Why ya quitin'? Juss gittin started!!! Sometimes I mix up then and than too!!! :D :D :D ;)

Moneypitt
01-09-2007, 07:23 AM
..."i have a serious, deep affection for the gangsta,comedy and music..."[IMG]
I think the word you're looking for is AFFLICTION, you have a serious affliction.
[QUOTE=topless;2330480]You type in Ghetto.
Her whole life revolves around everything GHETTO, and it is sad. Very sad for her kids.
exactally!!!! now ya get it...i told ya i'm a gansta hoe!!! wXc
OK, no arguement here, but for christ sake, think of your kids.
thats why ya have to "watch the movie"...i am "being normal"...lol "this is me"...the glitter shait~~~%$@#~~~wXc~~~...))((***&&^^%%$$##@@!!)[was, " just cus i like it" HELL, every "word" i use, is some sort of slang...but funny thing is... everyone I HANG WITH,expresses themself, the same AS ME...so i just thought that was pretty f0ckin funny. THAT UP ON HERE, ALOT OF PPL DONT GET IT...DAMN HOW OLD ARE MOST OF THE PPL ON HERE? some slang, if ya give it "some sort of thought" ...ya can figure it out...i think "you're trippin" was said in the 80's on...
Do you really think that is NORMAL? Maybe for some dildo on the corner selling crack until he gets caught and we support his ass behind bars like we been supporting his lazy ass mother on welfare.
If that is YOU, grow the **** up! Face reality that your kids are the future of the country, and deserve a whole lot better in leadership and education than YOU are supplying.
Start hanging with people your AGE that can actually speak the queens english.......
Some people here are actually younger than their IQ number, unfortunately, others are not.
You remind me alot of the drivers that come on to the freeway and instead of merging with traffic flow, they expect the whole freeway to slow to their speed. You come to these boards and instead of joining the flow, you expect everyone to drop to your level. It's really sad, but so much sadder for your kids that will go through life un able to communicate on anything but the lowest level of life.
Can you go through a whole week, or day or even a damm hour without using anything from the ghetto? Can you actually speak in society's acceptable ADULT language? You say it's because of computer jargon and short cuts, I say bullshit, you are a product of your enviroment, just as your kids will be a product of theirs. Think of them, just once after you open your mouth and the "Ghetto speak" rolls out, ask yourself, "is this what I want for my kids?"
Rant over, MP

lucky
01-09-2007, 07:40 AM
i give up ?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-09-2007, 07:47 AM
I think gangsta= not cool.
Since when is it cool to sound like an ignorant hoodlum that runs around selling dope and tagging other people's property and claiming it as their own? Newsflash! Gangsta speak is the same as ghetto speak. Since the "gangstas" come from the ghetto. Inner city teens think it's cool to talk like that because they unfortunately look up to these crooks. It is a shame.
If one chooses to speak or talk that way, it is his/her perogative, but it still makes one sound ignorant. I'm not implying that he/she IS ignorant, only that he/she sounds that way when speaking.
My 2 cents.

BADBLOWN572
01-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Does anyone have a translator that I can borrow??? :confused:

OKIE-JET
01-09-2007, 07:53 AM
DDDaaaaayyyyyuuuuuummmmmm...'bout some ruthless mugs!:2purples:

Devilman
01-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Andrew Dice Clay can relate..... LMAO
Ford Fairlane: Conversation with Zuzu Petals was like masturbating with a cheese grater: slightly amusing, but mostly painful.
:D :D :D

Debbolas
01-09-2007, 08:10 AM
I can't understand anything she types:confused:

photo chick
01-09-2007, 08:11 AM
Yeah DA and I came up with an EASYKILLER to English dictionary last night... :D :D

Moneypitt
01-09-2007, 08:13 AM
THAT is a good thing, and fortunatly, you are not alone.........MP
PS: She is the first ever consideration for my ignore list.........

riverbound
01-09-2007, 08:14 AM
This one might work ;)
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21649&stc=1&d=1168359216

Devil's Advocate
01-09-2007, 08:16 AM
I can't either. Seems like a nice gal but her posts are annoying and distracting and threads get quickly thrown off course when she starts getting on (wait, does that happen other times too?)http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif:D

Devilman
01-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Sure glad I saved that awhile back, RB..... Thanks:D

riverbound
01-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Sure glad I saved that awhile back, RB..... Thanks:D
Plenty more where that came from ;)
(reverse translated)
***{{{Shits I beez pulling a ho bunch of dems up in my heezy hard drizive....fo yo foos who be hatin on the way my momma learned me how 2 spoke}}}***

Moneypitt
01-09-2007, 08:22 AM
This one might work ;)
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21649&stc=1&d=1168359216
Gee, don't hold back sugarcoating what you're trying to say, let it out.....MP
I know its way early in the year and all, but this might just be the best post for '07, hell for the decade.......

BADBLOWN572
01-09-2007, 08:23 AM
***{{{Shits I beez pulling a ho bunch of dems up in my heezy hard drizive....fo yo foos who be hatin on the way my momma learned me how 2 spoke}}}***
I needed that this morning. LOL!!! :eek: :)

riverbound
01-09-2007, 08:28 AM
I know its way early in the year and all, but this might just be the best post for '07, hell for the decade.......
396 will be here shortly threatening all of us "whiteys"...should make for an exciting morning.
<----hasnt had the threat of a boot to the chest in a while.

460 jus getn it
01-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Where have you been, this is so '06............................................... .......
Some peoples kids.

riverbound
01-09-2007, 08:30 AM
Where have you been, this is so '06............................................... .......
Some peoples kids.
actually if memory serves me right.....it was '05 when it made its debut ;)

Devilman
01-09-2007, 08:30 AM
Plenty more where that came from ;)
(reverse translated)
I remember 4 or 5 different items. I got 'em all awhile back with the trusty, "right click, save as" manuever..... :D :D

riverbound
01-09-2007, 08:32 AM
I remember 4 or 5 different items. I got 'em all awhile back with the trusty, "right click, save as" manuever..... :D :D
LOL....if the NAACP ever looked at my computer, they would think Im the grand wizzard:eek:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-09-2007, 08:36 AM
LOL....if the NAACP ever looked at my computer, they would think Im the grand wizzard:eek:
Wait!? :confused: You're not??? :D :eek: :D

riverbound
01-09-2007, 08:37 AM
Wait!? :confused: You're not??? :D :eek: :D
LOL

Devilman
01-09-2007, 08:40 AM
Is that gangsta for "wizard"? LMFAO :D :D :D

riverbound
01-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Is that gangsta for "wizard"? LMFAO :D :D :D
Foil Shizzle....my Whizzle.
Donts be hatin on my wiggerbonics, u jus hatin cuz I beez coo like no udder foo.

HM
01-09-2007, 08:42 AM
I think the word you're looking for is AFFLICTION, you have a serious affliction.
Her whole life revolves around everything GHETTO, and it is sad. Very sad for her kids.
Do you really think that is NORMAL? Maybe for some dildo on the corner selling crack until he gets caught and we support his ass behind bars like we been supporting his lazy ass mother on welfare.
If that is YOU, grow the **** up! Face reality that your kids are the future of the country, and deserve a whole lot better in leadership and education than YOU are supplying.
Start hanging with people your AGE that can actually speak the queens english.......
Some people here are actually younger than their IQ number, unfortunately, others are not.
You remind me alot of the drivers that come on to the freeway and instead of merging with traffic flow, they expect the whole freeway to slow to their speed. You come to these boards and instead of joining the flow, you expect everyone to drop to your level. It's really sad, but so much sadder for your kids that will go through life un able to communicate on anything but the lowest level of life.
Can you go through a whole week, or day or even a damm hour without using anything from the ghetto? Can you actually speak in society's acceptable ADULT language? You say it's because of computer jargon and short cuts, I say bullshit, you are a product of your enviroment, just as your kids will be a product of theirs. Think of them, just once after you open your mouth and the "Ghetto speak" rolls out, ask yourself, "is this what I want for my kids?"
Rant over, MP
Holy HoodRat Batman!!!
You know it is bad when Ray-Ray singles someone out for a rant.
All she needs now is to stroke a dog and molest a pepsi machine and she will have all star status. For some reason, I got a couple Buford T. Justice quotes roaming around in my head. :D

Devilman
01-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Foil Shizzle....my Whizzle.
Donts be hatin on my wiggerbonics, u jus hatin cuz I beez coo like no udder foo.
I haven't run a quote in the sig line for awhile, that right there is damn good. LMAO
"wiggerbonics".....http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/101582812rofl3-thumb.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/101582812rofl3-thumb.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/101582812rofl3-thumb.gif

Moneypitt
01-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Some peoples kids.
Decade: Ten years. Can be future, past, or present. All of the years, 2000 thru 2009 would be considered a decade. That would include '05 and '06, as well as '07. I'm not sure how a decade is figured in ghetto speak terms...MP

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-09-2007, 09:09 AM
396 will be here shortly threatening all of us "whiteys"...should make for an exciting morning.
<----hasnt had the threat of a boot to the chest in a while.
You still want to act like a muthafukking bitch dontcha!!! :mad: :mad: I already warned your punk muthafukking azz!!!! Its all good bro, Ill see your muthafukking azz sooner or later and we will have a muthafukking issue!!!!!!
I tried to be cool about the issue before but obviously you have a serious issue. Its kinda funny how you like to have fun at others expenses:yuk: Your the one that came to me on ISL and apologized. I came at you like a man and clearly stated that you were way out of line with that shit. I thought that we would act like grown men and respect each other. I guess I was wrong!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

riverbound
01-09-2007, 09:14 AM
You still want to act like a muthafukking bitch dontcha!!! :mad: :mad: I already warned your punk muthafukking azz!!!! Its all good bro, Ill see your muthafukking azz sooner or later and we will have a muthafukking issue!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . How many people on this board are you going to threaten?? Like I said in the past, if you feel the need to bring you thug act to the river....BOAT ELSEWHERE!!!! your type of attitude isnt welcome. and if you decide to Track me down and "put a boot in my chest" be prepared to be humbled, very quickly. Big muscles and an attitude dont make you invincible.:rolleyes:

topless
01-09-2007, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=EAZYKILLER2006;2330459]..."i have a serious, deep affection for the gangsta,comedy and music..."[IMG]
Rant over, MPROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen Brutha...............
EZ, please post pictures of your teenage children so I can post them at my kids school and tell them to BEWARE!!!

HM
01-09-2007, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE=Moneypitt;2330691]ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen Brutha...............
EZ, please post pictures of your teenage children so I can post them at my kids school and tell them to BEWARE!!!
That reminds me of my Beaumont Top Ten.....
Top 10 Reasons To Run It Hard In Beaumont
10. Get naked photos of your wife/GF plastered on the internet.
9. Attention W hore Training in 3 easy steps.
8. Who you calling w hore?!? you're just a jealous hater!!!
7. Hock your house to bling it like a Pimp.
6. <<<<<<<<<<<< THIS IS HOW TO BLING IT IN A THREAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>
5. You don't have to be from Beautiful Beaumont!
4. Where everyone is more f'd up than the strippers.
3. Plaster photos on the internet of your kids right next to your naked photos so they can prove to their therapist that they are not pathalogical liars as well.
2. Once you been ran hard, you will only be attractive to a 'tard.
1. DOG MAULER - SHOCK COLLAR - where masterbating a dog just means you really know how to party!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-09-2007, 09:46 AM
. How many people on this board are you going to threaten??
I never once said that I was going to cause physical harm to you or anyone!
: Like I said in the past, if you feel the need to bring you thug act to the river....BOAT ELSEWHERE!!!! your type of attitude isnt welcome.
Who the fukk are you to tell me where I can and cant boat?
and if you decide to Track me down and "put a boot in my chest" be prepared to be humbled, very quickly. Big muscles and an attitude dont make you invincible.:rolleyes:
LMFAO!!! Talk shit but cant backit up! All you doing is making yourself look like a bitch;)

oldbuck40
01-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Awww come on 460 we know your die'n to say somthing!:argue: :D

topless
01-09-2007, 09:56 AM
I never once said that I was going to cause physical harm to you or anyone! ;)Don't lie, you said you wanted to bend me over and give me the spanking of my life. That is a threat of phsical harm.:eek: :confused

OKIE-JET
01-09-2007, 09:58 AM
C'mmmoooooonnnn springtime!:D

riverbound
01-09-2007, 10:03 AM
I never once said that I was going to cause physical harm to you or anyone!
Bull Shit....you have threatened so many people with a "boot to the chest" that you have actually become the butt of many jokes.
Who the fukk are you to tell me where I can and cant boat?
Boat wherever you want, just leave your thug attitude at home where it belongs....it will get you into trouble, that your muscles cant get you out of.
LMFAO!!! Talk shit but cant back it up! All you doing is making yourself look like a bitch;)
The only one truly talking shit is you....running around like a mad ape beating on his chest. I just like sitting back and watching you and laugh (as do most of the people reading this thread right now)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Don't lie, you said you wanted to bend me over and give me the spanking of my life. That is a threat of phsical harm.:eek: :confused
But that would be with baby powder:D

Jordy
01-09-2007, 10:05 AM
The only one truly talking shit is you....running around like a mad ape beating on his chest. I just like sitting back and watching you and laugh (as do most of the people reading this thread right now)
Hey RB, was that "ape" reference supposed to have some deep double meaning??? :D :D :D

riverbound
01-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Hey RB, was that "ape" reference supposed to have some deep double meaning??? :D :D :D
No....but now that you point it out...it is quite funny. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Bull Shit....you have threatened so many people with a "boot to the chest" that you have actually become the butt of many jokes.
You still want to cry like a bitch about that. When I said it to jordy it was a joke. We always talk but I have noticed that jordy doesnt cross the line that you cross. I kindly asked you to not post that shit up and you still do it. That just shows how immature you are....
Boat wherever you want, just leave your thug attitude at home where it belongs....it will get you into trouble, that your muscles cant get you out of.
So what are you trying to say???? Go ahead all mighty, spit it out....
Not really, I didnt reply to anything in this thread until that bullshit popped up. Then you had to call me out. You can bet your sweet sugarcane ass that I will respond!

Jordy
01-09-2007, 10:19 AM
You can bet your sweet sugarcane ass that I will respond!
You think RB has a sweet ass??? Damn, where I come from that's not something that one dude says to another dude! :D :D :D

photo chick
01-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by riverbound
Interesting?? I must be the only one NOT laughing while reading this thread:devil:
You go 396!!!!

Devilman
01-09-2007, 10:21 AM
C'mmmoooooonnnn springtime!:D
Nah, it happens in the springtime too. :rollside: :rollside:

riverbound
01-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by riverbound
Interesting?? I must be the only one NOT laughing while reading this thread:devil:
You go 396!!!!
Reading comprehension 101 ;) "most" (means not all but a majority)

riverbound
01-10-2007, 09:46 AM
You still want to cry like a bitch about that. When I said it to jordy it was a joke. We always talk but I have noticed that jordy doesnt cross the line that you cross. I kindly asked you to not post that shit up and you still do it. That just shows how immature you are....
I can think of more than just Jordy and myself....now c'mon, you really gonna question my maturity?? Why dont you go ahead and throw some more subs in the back of your truck. :rolleyes:
So what are you trying to say???? Go ahead all mighty, spit it out....
Not saying anything except, if you come down to most places just to start trouble, people will be less than friendly with you. I dont need to walk around telling people on the internet, Im going to "plant a boot in their chest"...Like I said before, come one down, but leave your thug attitude at home..... Id even be the first one to hand you a beer.
Not really, I didnt reply to anything in this thread until that bullshit popped up. Then you had to call me out. You can bet your sweet sugarcane ass that I will respond!
Now....please dont reference my ass as sweet.
Sugarcane??...thats funny, Im as much sugarcane as you are.

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Cant we all just get along? :D
Ape comments ain't cool. It just shows your immaturity and self consciousness regarding your lack of man size. :D

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 10:00 AM
You type in Ghetto.
I thought that was drunk posting :D ..........( . )( . )............;)

riverbound
01-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Ape comments ain't cool. It just shows your immaturity and self consciousness regarding your lack of man size. :D
The ape comment was in no way intended to be as a reference to color (but did come accross that way), but to reference actions....now the sugarcane comment....that was a direct racial color reference.... funny how people will jump all over the ape comment, but let the reverse racism slide:idea: seems a little hypocritical to me...what do you think??:idea:

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 10:06 AM
I have never used the Neanderthal move yet :D never will, shit I am only 5'8"...........( . )( . )..........Man size..don't be talkin gay now :D :D

HM
01-10-2007, 10:09 AM
The ape comment was in no way intended to be as a reference to color (but did come accross that way), but to reference actions....now the sugarcane comment....that was a direct racial color reference.... funny how people will jump all over the ape comment, but let the reverse racism slide:idea: seems a little hypocritical to me...what do you think??:idea:
Shut up you stupid trust fund cracker. I mean that in the best possible way. :D

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 10:19 AM
wow

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 10:26 AM
I actually thought the sugarcane reference was about your sexual orientation. SWEET???
Isn't sugar cane brown? Like as in brown sugar? I thought sugar had to be processed to become white? I dunno I skipped the sugar tour in Hawaii.
Reverse racism? I think your just another angry white male. Go buy another new boat with grandpa's money. See u at the Sandbar.
By the way those cracker comments are unnecessary too.

Cole Trickle
01-10-2007, 10:32 AM
I actually thought the sugarcane reference was about your sexual orientation. SWEET???
Isn't sugar cane brown? Like as in brown sugar? I thought sugar had to be processed to become white? I dunno I skipped the sugar tour in Hawaii.
Reverse racism? I think your just another angry white male. Go buy another new boat with grandpa's money. See u at the Sandbar.
I always thought RB was Asian?:confused: :D
From the waist down;):idea: :D
<-----joking...not a ganster or racist!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 10:42 AM
I can think of more than just Jordy and myself....now c'mon, you really gonna question my maturity?? Why dont you go ahead and throw some more subs in the back of your truck. :rolleyes:
Yeah right! Are you jealous that you dont have 8 subs in your ride:idea:
Not saying anything except, if you come down to most places just to start trouble, people will be less than friendly with you. I dont need to walk around telling people on the internet, Im going to "plant a boot in their chest"...Like I said before, come one down, but leave your thug attitude at home..... Id even be the first one to hand you a beer.
FYI, there are numerous peeps on here that has meet me and partied with me. They all know how I really act so I dont need to prove or tell you any damn thing. I have alot of respect for people on here and they have the same for me.
You on the other hand have a serious issue. If you want to talk about maturity level then just look at your lame ass pic you posted. You know that it offends people but you still do it. You were asked kindly to NOT post stuff like that but you still do so. Then you have the nerve to talk about maturity.....Give me a break!
Im not the kind of person that will take shit from people. I guess that makes me a bad guy in your book. Oh well, I dont sugarcoat anything and will always stand behind my beliefs. Hopefully one day you will realize that some of the things you do and say really disturb others.................
Now....please dont reference my ass as sweet.
Sugarcane??...thats funny, Im as much sugarcane as you are.
Sugarcane is refrenced to being light in the pants....

HM
01-10-2007, 10:59 AM
What would have been better? Honky, whitebread, whitey, gringo, gaucho, yankee, round eye, haulee(Hawaiian sp?), or ?????

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 11:08 AM
What would have been better? Honky, whitebread, whitey, gringo, gaucho, yankee, round eye, haulee(Hawaiian sp?), or ?????
Racial shit aint cool to me. I cant condone it. Do un to others as you would want done to you. ;)
An Idiot is an Idiot....the flavor doesn't matter. They are still an Idiot.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 11:10 AM
WOW!! I dont go there. Thats just as bad as anything alse.
Although, I do know what HNIC stands for:);) :D we'll keep that on the low low;)

OKIE-JET
01-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Although, I do know what HNIC stands for:);) :D we'll keep that on the low low;)[/QUOTE]
Would that be rexone?lmao:D

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Although, I do know what HNIC stands for:);) :D we'll keep that on the low low;)
:idea:

That Guy
01-10-2007, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=EAZYKILLER2006;2330459]..."i have a serious, deep affection for the gangsta,comedy and music..."[IMG]
Rant over, MP
Way to go MP...I think you said exactly what most others think....I find all of her posts impossible to read whether she is hot or not...:mad:

HM
01-10-2007, 11:31 AM
WOW!! I dont go there. Thats just as bad as anything alse.
LOL.... I don't get offended by any of those names for white people - I think they are funny. I don't think they are reverse racism...besides, I crack up at the phrase "reverse racism" because that technically means no racism. I have never experienced any kind of racial tensions (besides on ***boat) and so I don't get upset about this stuff. My family is heinz 57, so there was never any prejudice in our values...people are people. Color or ethnicity only identifies them on the outside and is not a judgement. I was at a birthday party in Pacoima a while back, and I was literally the only white guy among about 100 mexicans. People just refered to me as the white guy or Gringo...I didn't care, it was easy to identify me since I was the only white guy, and the only white guy puking his brains out from too much to-kill-ya is quite funny. I am probably not sensitive enough to these terms since my life has lacked these tensions in general - and I don't get people who are prejudice as I don't see the point - I view those people as weak and insecure. I don't typically get caught up in any debates about this stuff because I can't do anything about it nor am I angry about regardless of the names.
What I do suggest is not to get upset when these guys do this. You just let them win when you do that. You do exactly what they wanted you to do - so why let them win?
As far as HNIC, it is my intent to come back in my next life as Morgan Freeman. :D

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Riverbound, talking to 396 or his retarded homie is like talking to a lump of sh*t. They come on the forums just for the attention factor. They've threatened everyone that didn't agree with them and the mods just let it slide prolly cuz the crybaby bitches will use the old racial bs. Typical profile for a person that has never amounted to anything their entire lives. Act out in an unacceptable manner and receive tha attention that you feel was denied to you as a child. Maybe if we ignore them they"ll just go away.
Rio
who have i threatened? name one person....you dont know me.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Riverbound, talking to 396 or his retarded homie is like talking to a lump of sh*t. They come on the forums just for the attention factor. They've threatened everyone that didn't agree with them and the mods just let it slide prolly cuz the crybaby bitches will use the old racial bs. Typical profile for a person that has never amounted to anything their entire lives. Act out in an unacceptable manner and receive tha attention that you feel was denied to you as a child. Maybe if we ignore them they"ll just go away.
Rio
You and riverbitch are both cowards. You never post info that amounts to anything. But your quick to critisize someone because you think its wrong:yuk:
Answer this.....
What did I do to you that makes you always talk shit to me? Be honest!
They've threatened everyone that didn't agree with them and the mods just let it slide prolly cuz the crybaby bitches will use the old racial bs. Typical profile for a person that has never amounted to anything their entire lives. Rio
Look a$$hole, if you really have a problem with my color them we can meet up and talk about it. If not then shut the f*ck up!! You dont have one f*cking clue about me! You never have and never will. I guess its true that you really do have short mans complex. Several members already told me that about you. Funny how i have done alot of business with peeps that know you and they all have nice things to say about me:idea:
If you want attention then tie a steak around your nect and play with your dog!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 11:40 AM
LOL.... I don't get offended by any of those names for white people - I think they are funny. I don't think they are reverse racism...besides, I crack up at the phrase "reverse racism" because that technically means no racism. I have never experienced any kind of racial tensions (besides on ***boat) and so I don't get upset about this stuff. My family is heinz 57, so there was never any prejudice in our values...people are people. Color or ethnicity only identifies them on the outside and is not a judgement. I was at a birthday party in Pacoima a while back, and I was literally the only white guy among about 100 mexicans. People just refered to me as the white guy or Gringo...I didn't care, it was easy to identify me since I was the only white guy, and the only white guy puking his brains out from too much to-kill-ya is quite funny. I am probably not sensitive enough to these terms since my life has lacked these tensions in general - and I don't get people who are prejudice as I don't see the point - I view those people as weak and insecure. I don't typically get caught up in any debates about this stuff because I can't do anything about it nor am I angry about regardless of the names.
What I do suggest is not to get upset when these guys do this. You just let them win when you do that. You do exactly what they wanted you to do - so why let them win?
As far as HNIC, it is my intent to come back in my next life as Morgan Freeman. :D
I totally respect that;) I just stating that I would never say or type anything in that manner;)
But then When I met Brian Busby, he called me Half Crack:D Referring to my white side;) I thought it was funny as a mofo;)

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 11:41 AM
My family is heinz 57, so there was never any prejudice in our values...people are people. Color or ethnicity only identifies them on the outside and is not a judgement.
My family is Heinz 57 also. Some people around here must have had effed up parents and don't have enough common sense to break the vicious cycle.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-10-2007, 11:49 AM
WOW! Talk about a hijack!!! LOL

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Rio
You have nothing to substantiate this ridiculous statement. You are truly the king of all ass clowns.
Your boy riverbound is QUEEN of all ass clowns and he has left the building.

Jetboatguru
01-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Spitter,
Don't bother engaging in this deal. People are gonna be who they are and that's that. I have met you and hung out and you are always welcome in our pit. I like to joke around and make ethnic jokes with friends but I just can't help but cringe when the "N" word pops up. When I was a kid I was ignorant and had no problem at all throwing the N word around. Now I am repulsed whenever I hear it or see it. There is no white equivalent word. Rio, there is no reason to throw fuel on the fire.

HM
01-10-2007, 11:53 AM
I totally respect that;) I just stating that I would never say or type anything in that manner;)
But then When I met Brian Busby, he called me Half Crack:D Referring to my white side;) I thought it was funny as a mofo;)
If I cross the line on this stuff, it is not intentional. It is probably humor gone bad. I also make it a part of my life to not be offended and when I do get offended, I get upset with myself for being weak.

Jetboatguru
01-10-2007, 11:56 AM
If I cross the line on this stuff, it is not intentional. It is probably humor gone bad. I also make it a part of my life to not be offended and when I do get offended, I get upset with myself for being weak.
Dude you are the whitest white guy ever!:D

IN2-IN2MX
01-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Wasn't it recently decided by that women were the downfall of ***boat? :eek: Glad to see we're not the only ones PMS'ing. :D Ok guys...carry on.
<-----kidding, so don't tear my head off

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Your all good in my book pimp;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Wasn't it recently decided by that women were the downfall of ***boat? :eek: Glad to see we're not the only ones PMS'ing. :D Ok guys...carry on.
Thanks for the commercial break, we needed that:D

Jordy
01-10-2007, 12:00 PM
I have met you and hung out and you are always welcome in our pit.
Yeah, you always have to have someone to play gopher and keep the place cleaned up. Just watch out at supper time though as I hear that 396 and 460 can put down some groceries!!! :D :D :D

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 12:01 PM
no PMS here:D just trippin off the ignorance around here.

Biglue
01-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Who you calling a beaner???? :jawdrop: :D :)

Biglue
01-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah, you always have to have someone to play gopher and keep the place cleaned up. Just watch out at supper time though as I hear that 396 and 460 can put down some groceries!!! :D :D :D
Define groceries. :D

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 12:04 PM
your on the late freight homie

Jordy
01-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Define groceries. :D
Fried chicken, watermelon, and burritos mostly. ;) :D

Biglue
01-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Fried chicken, watermelon, and burritos mostly. ;) :D
Racist prick. :jawdrop: :D

Jetboatguru
01-10-2007, 12:09 PM
You are killing me Jordy. Thanks for blowing our cover. We had Spitter and 460 cleaning oil pans and wiping out the bottoms of the boats. If you wreck this deal you're done!

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Someone say FRIED CHICKEN AND WATERMELON.

460 jus getn it
You are killing me Jordy. Thanks for blowing our cover. We had Spitter and 460 cleaning oil pans and wiping out the bottoms of the boats. If you wreck this deal you're done!You bastard, i knew it was a front.

IN2-IN2MX
:D Me, me, me.

Devilman
Tryin to get get your foot in the door, Lue? :D

Jordy
01-10-2007, 12:17 PM
You are killing me Jordy. Thanks for blowing our cover. We had Spitter and 460 cleaning oil pans and wiping out the bottoms of the boats. If you wreck this deal you're done!
Just bring more chicken and watermelon, and maybe throw in some 40's of liquor and you're fine. Trust me on this one. ;)

Biglue
01-10-2007, 12:17 PM
:D Me, me, me.
Damn.......I feel safer with you on my side though. ;) :D
Tryin to get get your foot in the door, Lue? :D
That's the first step at getting a nice Nike imprint on my chest. :)

Jordy
01-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Racist prick. :jawdrop: :D
Is it still racist if you hate EVERYONE??? :D :D :D

Biglue
01-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Just bring more chicken and watermelon, and maybe throw in some 40's of liquor and you're fine. Trust me on this one. ;)
Whatever you do....just don't mention work. :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :D

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Just bring more chicken and watermelon, and maybe throw in some 40's of liquor and you're fine. Trust me on this one. ;)Come on, 32's of BUDLIGHT. Get it right, sheese

Biglue
01-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Is it still racist if you hate EVERYONE??? :D :D :D
Reverse racist prick then. :D

Devilman
01-10-2007, 12:20 PM
That's the first step at getting a nice Nike imprint on my chest. :)
What are you talkin about, I didn't know you was a racist. LOL

lucky
01-10-2007, 12:22 PM
fricken FAGs
some one might as well offend everyone so here goes
Rd sucks :)

Devilman
01-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Come on, 32's of BUDLIGHT. Get it right, sheese
Thought you was a King Cobra man......:D

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Like i said the other day, im on a budlight and carna asada kick as of late. Dont get me wrong, i can go from that to COLT 45 AND HAMHOCKS in a new york min. Dont hate......LMAO

Biglue
01-10-2007, 12:25 PM
He only brings out the King Cobra and clean white t-shirts on special occasions. :D

lucky
01-10-2007, 12:34 PM
shit my brotha - I was kickend down a thunderbird in the monte carlo and i was thinkin of givin you a holla - - dam you sista has a fine ass booty - i'd like to get me soma dat :) :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Hell yeah!!!

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 12:45 PM
shit my brotha - I was kickend down a thunderbird in the monte carlo and i was thinkin of givin you a holla - - dam you sista has a fine ass booty - i'd like to get me soma dat :) :D
LMAO, white is a color....

HM
01-10-2007, 12:46 PM
LMAO, white is a color....
LOL....lucky....the other white meat.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Dont forget that me and Lucky were loading boxes with the old guy;) We were multi tasking:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 12:48 PM
What about Schlitz malt liquor????? :confused:

Devilman
01-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Like i said the other day, im on a budlight and carna asada kick as of late. Dont get me wrong, i can go from that to COLT 45 AND HAMHOCKS in a new york min. Dont hate......LMAO
So your sayin you haven't forgotten your roots then, good man.
*disclaimer*
Usage of the term "roots" is not to be misconstrued or perceived in a derogatory manner referring to subject matter contained in the television show of the same name. If, however, an individual chooses to regard it in such a manner so be it & too f*ckin bad.....:D
He only brings out the King Cobra and clean white t-shirts on special occasions. :D
On a delivery run, perhaps?

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 12:52 PM
*disclaimer*
Usage of the term "roots" is not to be misconstrued or perceived in a derogatory manner referring to subject matter contained in the television show of the same name. If, however, an individual chooses to regard it in such a manner so be it & too f*ckin bad.....:D
On a deliver run, perhaps?The disclaimer, awww hahahahahahahaha. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 12:54 PM
LOL....lucky....the other white meat.Better be careful yelling that out. He might end up on your front door singing IM TO SEXY in a pink thong and assless chaps.

dmontzsta
01-10-2007, 12:54 PM
What about Schlitz malt liquor????? :confused:
$.99 :)
Night Train, Cisco, MD 20/20 and Old English are a big hit too.
I remember when Thunderbird Cola came out, they had a sale at Albertson's $.99 each 10 limit, I was around 15 or so and had bought 10 for my birthday party. :)

oldbuck40
01-10-2007, 12:56 PM
*disclaimer*
On a delivery run, perhaps?good bullit dodge there bro lmfao

lucky
01-10-2007, 12:58 PM
and from the grand master.......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 01:00 PM
*disclaimer*
Now thats CLASSIC:D
Wud up DMAN???

lucky
01-10-2007, 01:01 PM
hey did you hear Lou - load had a devine calling for his career ! yea we was walking around beverly hills and the sprinklers went off at that very moment It went somthing like this :D spic spic spic spic spic spic..... so he applied and got the job - love ya man :jawdrop:

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 01:05 PM
hey did you hear Lou - load had a devine calling for his career ! yea we was walking around beverly hills and the sprinklers went off at that very moment It went somthing like this :D spic spic spic spic spic spic..... so he applied and got the job - love ya man :jawdrop:
O jesus, lmmfao.

Mrs.Killer
01-10-2007, 01:06 PM
EAZYKILLER, where are you......we need to get back on track

Mrs Luvnlife
01-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Dont forget that me and Lucky were loading boxes with the old guy;)
:jawdrop: You're not calling Craig old....are you?? :D :D :D :D

Biglue
01-10-2007, 01:08 PM
LMAO......that was fokn funny you fag.

Devilman
Wud up DMAN???
LOL, not much. Same old, same old. You know the drill.:rollside: Goin on in Arizona?

Biglue
EAZYKILLER, where are you......we need to get back on track
No, it's more fun making fun of minorities. :jawdrop: :)

Devilman
01-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey. Just take it easy........ killer. :D

riverbound
01-10-2007, 01:20 PM
I think your just another angry white male. Go buy another new boat with grandpa's money. See u at the Sandbar.
Not angry at all..... I dont recall any time I have ever threatend anyone or expressed any kind of displeasure towards anyone here, infact even with all the threats. I still am the one saying I will gladly party with anyone and everyone here. Just leave the attitudes at home.
As far as Grandpas money...not sure where you are getting your info from, but when my Grandparents passed away, my family was left with more debt than you will probably ever accrue in your life.
Can you please show me where the first new boat I bought was, I would really like to use it. All of my boats were paid for by myself and not one of them was less than 10 years old. but then again, I do keep my stuff clean so it must look newer than it is.
Maybe next time you should actually do some research before you tr and bash someone.....makes you look kinda dumb when you pop off comments, that are not even close to reality.

FlatStupid
01-10-2007, 01:21 PM
:jawdrop: You're not calling Craig old....are you?? :D :D :D :DDamn, I didnt have a clue who he was talking about. I am going have to kick his overly TAN ass !!:mad: :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 01:26 PM
*disclaimer*
Wud up DMAN???

riverbound
01-10-2007, 01:26 PM
You have nothing to substantiate this ridiculous statement. You are truly the king of all ass clowns.
funny thing is, I have NEVER met Rio. So I cant really concider him and I "Boys" but once again you show your ignorance posting facts when you have NO idea what you are even talking about.
As far as leaving the building......They dont allow me to access the internet while on a plane yet. Ironically enough, with ALL of "Grandpas Money" I still have to work.....go figure.
Ironically enough you jump all over rio for having nothing to subtantiate his rediculous statements, yet you continue to do the same thing.

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 01:29 PM
White Power White Power.

dmontzsta
01-10-2007, 01:30 PM
White Power White Power.
"I cant understand ya! You need to go BACK...to your country!"

riverbound
01-10-2007, 01:32 PM
You have nothing to substantiate this ridiculous statement.
Look at the kettle calling the pot black (that was in no way intended to be racial) You have done the SAME thing with every post you have made in regards to me, You have no idea what you are tlaking about, yet you continue to type away
Once again, you show your ignorance..... I have never met Rio, in fact I dont even know if we have ever talked, yet since he agrees we must be boys??
As far as leaving the building....its called work. I had to catch a plane and they dont let me access the internet in the air.... I guess Grandpa didnt leave me that much considering I still have to work 60 hours a week.
Shotkalling...get your fact straight, do your research first.

460 jus getn it
01-10-2007, 01:42 PM
"I cant understand ya! You need to go BACK...to your country!"
LMAO:D :D :D :D :D

HM
01-10-2007, 01:48 PM
White Power White Power.
Kill the white people, but buy my album first.

riverbound
01-10-2007, 01:56 PM
White Power White Power.
The beaner side of me hates Whites too :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 02:00 PM
:jawdrop: You're not calling Craig old....are you?? :D :D :D :D
Um um um um, I didnt say that:D I didnt realize how good your memory was:eek:

riverbound
01-10-2007, 02:04 PM
I think its been a while since Blacks and Mexicans have been a minority in Ca. Better start making fun of the Cracka's.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Damn, I didnt have a clue who he was talking about. I am going have to kick his overly TAN ass !!:mad: :D
Wait a minute, that was a threat!!!!!!!
:D :D
Im gonna tall my friend riverbitch and he is going have is bitch friend riobitch beat you up with words:D

Mrs.Killer
01-10-2007, 02:07 PM
I think its been a while since Blacks and Mexicans have been a minority in Ca. Better start making fun of the Cracka's.
White's don't talk that stupid talk....

FlatStupid
Wont take much to whip an OLD guy!!!!!:idea:

lucky
Um um um um, I didnt say that:D I didnt realize how good your memory was:eek:
ammm - Women don't forget shit , even if you never said it :) lmao :D thats my story and i'm sticking to it :)

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 02:10 PM
$.99 :)
Night Train, Cisco, MD 20/20 and Old English are a big hit too.
I remember when Thunderbird Cola came out, they had a sale at Albertson's $.99 each 10 limit, I was around 15 or so and had bought 10 for my birthday party. :)
whats the word?
Thunderbird!
whats the price?
50 twice!

CornWater
01-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Fuzzy Zoeller????
:D

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 02:17 PM
this is post 94 in case you missed it riverbound. you asked me a question and when i answer it you have no comment? wtf?

riverbound
01-10-2007, 02:29 PM
this is post 94 in case you missed it riverbound. you asked me a question and when i answer it you have no comment? wtf?
Not sure what you want me to comment on...I commented on everything but the processing of sugar:confused:
<----not in the sugar business, so I have no clue.
If in fact it was in relationship to sexual orientation, I apologise for not being hip to al the different terms for fags, Im not as obseesed with them as others must be.

Jordy
01-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Fuzzy Zoeller????
:D
Fuzzy's a funny mo' fo'!!! Miss seeing him play at the Phoenix Open. He always had the jokes. Just ask Tiger!!! :D :D :D

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Not sure what you want me to comment on...I commented on everything but the processing of sugar:confused:
If in fact it was in relationship to sexual orientation, I apologise must be.
thats good enough for me........you should not have a chip on your shoulder. dont be so quick to throw in the "Reverse Race Card" It makes you look as bad as the dog food eatin fireman. Everybody has issues...and i will still slam a beer with you.

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 02:40 PM
If in fact it was in relationship to sexual orientation, I apologise
thats good enough for me........you should not have a chip on your shoulder. dont be so quick to throw in the "Reverse Race Card" It makes you look as bad as the dog food eatin fireman. Everybody has issues...and i will still slam a beer with you.

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 02:42 PM
If in fact it was in relationship to sexual orientation, I apologise
My comment about buying a new boat was sarcasm after Holy Moly's comment:D

photo chick
01-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Reading comprehension 101 ;) "most" (means not all but a majority)
WOW! thanks for pointing out the meaning of the word for me.... I think you actually used the word "MOST" rather loosely was my POINT!

riverbound
01-10-2007, 04:44 PM
My comment about buying a new boat was sarcasm after Holy Moly's comment:D
No chip here at all. Im just passin the time till the weather warms and I can go boating (it is snowing where I am right now)
As far as ANY kind of racism..... as long as I make fun of ALL races then it really isnt racism right??? ;) mexicans are actually my favorite to poke fun at (grandpa was a Border hopper, mom is first Generation)

echo
01-10-2007, 05:39 PM
I have read most of this lousy thread. Surprised that ***boat has let it run. Alot of you are racist and don't seem to know it.Really disappointed in you mrs. killer,your hot,but a racist for sure.When the race issue comes up,alot of you are phucked up, and ***boat should re think the purpose of this site.

Jordy
01-10-2007, 05:44 PM
***boat should re think the purpose of this site.
You mean make it about boats??? I kind of like racists, swingers, spam, and rhinos!!! :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 05:46 PM
No chip here at all. Im just passin the time till the weather warms and I can go boating (it is snowing where I am right now)
As far as ANY kind of racism..... as long as I make fun of ALL races then it really isnt racism right??? ;) mexicans are actually my favorite to poke fun at (grandpa was a Border hopper, mom is first Generation)
That still doesnt make it right to poke fun at other races!!!!!! I guess your the only one that reads ***boat:idea: :idea:

Mrs.Killer
I have read most of this lousy thread. Surprised that ***boat has let it run. Alot of you are racist and don't seem to know it.Really disappointed in you mrs. killer,your hot,but a racist for sure.When the race issue comes up,alot of you are phucked up, and ***boat should re think the purpose of this site.
You don't know me, and who am i racist against????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
You mean make it about boats??? I kind of like racists, swingers, spam, and rhinos!!! :D :D :D
Instigator:D
Hey jordy, Do you still have ol' yeller? I might know someone interested;)

riverbound
01-10-2007, 05:47 PM
And trying to outdo the Jones's

echo
Right, check with easykiller in about 5 years.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
WOW! thanks for pointing out the meaning of the word for me.... I think you actually used the word "MOST" rather loosely was my POINT!
Awww hell, someones fired up:eek: You go girl!!!!!!;)

Charley
01-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Well whenever you racist against spectres yous seems to win the racist!!:eek: :eek:

echo
01-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Read your posts yvonne

Kilrtoy
01-10-2007, 06:01 PM
.Really disappointed in you mrs. killer,your hot,but a racist for sure.When the race issue comes up,alot of you are phucked up, and ***boat should re think the purpose of this site.
NOW I have heard everything.... My wife is a racist, Im just curious against who or what

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 06:06 PM
This thread really took some turns....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Well whenever you racist against spectres yous seems to win the racist!!:eek: :eek:
There that mean lookin lil dude again;) I get a kick out of that pic everytime I see it;) I actually think that its cool as hell;)

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 06:13 PM
NOW I have heard everything.... My wife is a racist, Im just curious against who or what
From what I read, everything that doesn’t have anything to do with her.:eek: ;)
You two really are the perfect couple.:D

echo
01-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Post 174, referring to anybody by their race or culture is racist.again this thread is bull shit.

Mrs.Killer
01-10-2007, 06:23 PM
From what I read, everything that doesn’t have anything to do with her.:eek: ;)
Yeah ok......

Mrs.Killer
01-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Post 174, referring to anybody by their race or culture is racist.again this thread is bull shit.
So referring to my own kind is racist??? :idea:

echo
01-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Enough, deal with it. if i'm wrong, good then.

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Racism……Racism……Racism.:cry: :cry: :cry:
WTF. Get over it people, and that means everyone.:hammer2:

Mrs.Killer
01-10-2007, 06:29 PM
You seem to have a problem, you deal with it.....:D

Kilrtoy
01-10-2007, 06:30 PM
That is a far, far stretch
Bonds is Black
Nomo is asian
Gagne is white
I guess now im a racist

Kilrtoy
01-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Thank you, glad to see you recoginze genius

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 06:33 PM
glad to see you recoginze genius
Is that what you call it? lol :D :D

Kilrtoy
01-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Is that what you call it? lol :D :D
No , but Webster does

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 06:53 PM
No , but Webster does
http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/male_celebrities/emmanuel_lewis_ok_GI.jpg

Kilrtoy
01-10-2007, 07:00 PM
http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/male_celebrities/emmanuel_lewis_ok_GI.jpg
See, even 396 aree's

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 07:06 PM
See, even 396 aree's
Since we are on the subject of Webster, I looked for the word "aree’s" and found nothing.:confused: :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Racism……Racism……Racism.:cry: :cry: :cry:
WTF. Get over it people, and that means everyone.:hammer2:
WTF!!! yea, "thats what im talking about" http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hijack.gif
dang ! whats up with that?...and over 200 posts???!!! HOW CAN I CATCH UP?
THEY F* UP MY THREAD!!! THE RAT BASTARDS!!!! :mad: DAMN DAMN DAMN

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM
WTF!!! yea, "thats what im talking about" http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hijack.gif
Yeah, I like to get my hands on the person who started this thread.:D

photo chick
01-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Awww hell, someones fired up:eek: You go girl!!!!!!;)
Sorry...dude just pissed me off!! Guess it's the Blackfoot Indian in me...or the German maybe...oh wait maybe it's the Swede in me:D :D

Tom Brown
01-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Sorry...dude just pissed me off!! Guess it's the Blackfoot Indian in me...or the German maybe...oh wait maybe it's the Swede in me:D :D
Are you in the middle of a swinger's party? :confused:

Forkin' Crazy
01-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Well, then why don't you talk to ***boat about it. They might even make you a moderator.... or something. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
:rolleyes:

photo chick
01-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Nope.......are you? Took me a minute to get your humor.......very funny!!! I love humor like that.... I didn't mean "in me"
literally you dirty mind you!

Forkin' Crazy
01-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Get after it, honey!!!!:D
BTW I understood that post! :cool:

ratso
01-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Uh yeah newb... You're Wrong...:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah, I like to get my hands on the person who started this thread.:D
WOW my thread MENTIONED that i love the "gangsta style" NOTHING ABOUT "COLOR" WAS MENTIONED:( I LIKE NB RIDER and EMINEM also...just so happens... i love rap music, the GANGSTA attire, comedy and the way "they" express themselves (call me a copycat) SO I EXPRESS MYSELF THE SAME WAY...as an "example" i thought of the movie, "bringing down the house" its a funny movie! I SHOULDNT FEEL BAD, A FEW OF YOU SHOWED A SIDE, "THAT LOOKS PRETTY F UP", but I do...http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/haters_bounce1.gif:(
its not like i had anything to do with "THEMZ PPL" (THE HATERS) or there views & opinions... thing is...what ever ppl think OR say "isnt going to change what i like"...

Jetboatguru
01-10-2007, 08:09 PM
NICE!!!:D :D

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 08:10 PM
WOW my thread MENTIONED that i love the "gangsta style" NOTHING ABOUT "COLOR" WAS MENTIONED:( I LIKE NB RIDER and EMINEM also...just so happens... i love rap music, the GANGSTA attire, comedy and the way "they" express themselves (call me a copycat) SO I EXPRESS MYSELF THE SAME WAY...as an "example" i thought of the movie, "bringing down the house" its a funny movie! I SHOULDNT FEEL BAD, A FEW OF YOU SHOWED A SIDE, "THAT LOOKS PRETTY F UP", but I do...http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/haters_bounce1.gif:(
its not like i had anything to do with "THEMZ PPL" (THE HATERS) or there views & opinions... thing is...what ever ppl think OR say "isnt going to change what i like"...
I still would like to get my hands on the person who started this thread.:D :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I still would like to get my hands on the person who started this thread.:D :D :D
oh i get it...ya want me ...yummy!!!! LETS RIDE!!!!

Biglue
01-10-2007, 08:22 PM
The Mexicans. :D

Biglue
01-10-2007, 08:24 PM
WOW!! How do you guys this guys theories.......he's well ahead of his times. :jawdrop: :idea: :sqeyes: :)

photo chick
01-10-2007, 08:25 PM
NICE!!!:D :D
WHATEVER!!!! you're supposed to have my back buddy!!

photo chick
01-10-2007, 08:25 PM
WOW!! How do you guys this guys theories.......he's well ahead of his times. :jawdrop: :idea: :sqeyes: :)
What?

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 08:31 PM
oh.ya want me .
Yes I do, who wouldn’t ? But I’m afraid at my age something like that would kill me.
Here is a recent photo of myself. :D
http://www.uri.edu/artsci/ecn/mead/research/SS/Images/old%20man.bmp

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 08:34 PM
WHATEVER!!!! you're supposed to have my back buddy!!
yea baby yea! i'll have your back...;)

Biglue
01-10-2007, 08:35 PM
What?
The way he said he ended that post.......You a blonde Swede? :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Yes I do, who wouldn’t ? But I’m afraid at my age something like that would kill me.
remember my 3 words after sex POST? ohhh daddy yeaaaaa...:devil:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 08:37 PM
wait !!! thats not herps on your face is it? killer damn...

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 08:40 PM
remember my 3 words after sex POST? ohhh daddy yeaaaaa...:devil:
OMG….I think I’m having a coronary over here. :D

photo chick
01-10-2007, 08:42 PM
The way he said he ended that post.......You a blonde Swede? :D
I was teasing you for leaving out one word in your post sweetie!! I am naturally blonde yes, but have somewhat red hair now! No blonde jokes!!!!
Didn't you look at the pic I posted at your request?

Biglue
01-10-2007, 08:43 PM
I was teasing you for leaving out one word in your post sweetie!! I am naturally blonde yes, but have somewhat red hair now! No blonde jokes!!!!
:D :D :D :D
Gotcha....it was me having the blonDUH moment. :jawdrop: :)
No I didn't.....where's it at?

photo chick
01-10-2007, 08:46 PM
:D :D :D :D
Gotcha....it was me having the blonDUH moment. :jawdrop: :)
No I didn't.....where's it at?
after the post you made to me...in the Memoriable people of 2006 thread

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 08:55 PM
No blonde jokes!!!!
What do you call a blonde with a scorching case of herpes?
YOU DON’T :D

Biglue
01-10-2007, 08:55 PM
after the post you made to me...in the Memoriable people of 2006 thread
Boo.....ya smart ass. Made me go look for it too. LOL :mad: :D

Biglue
01-10-2007, 08:57 PM
What do you call a blonde with a scorching case of herpes?
YOU DON’T :D
What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregant?
Is it mine? :sqeyes:

photo chick
01-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Boo.....ya smart ass. Made me go look for it too. LOL :mad: :D
Yeah I am a smart ass!! But it really is me in the car

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 09:02 PM
OMG….I think I’m having a coronary over here. :D
i know cpr~http://www.christinedolce.org/myspace/profileimages/indenial.jpg i got ya...see, you are in good hands...see ,how i took care of the last one...

Biglue
01-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Yeah I am a smart ass!! But it really is me in the car
LOL....I wanna see you drive like that with 3 screaming kids in a minivan. :jawdrop: :)

photo chick
01-10-2007, 09:05 PM
LOL....I wanna see you drive like that with 3 screaming kids in a minivan. :jawdrop: :)
NOT!!!!!!!! I don't have kids!!!

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 09:06 PM
That’s classic.....lol :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 09:06 PM
only cus she was a "twin"...thats understandable....heck i might do the same...;)

Kachina 34
01-10-2007, 09:07 PM
i know cpr~http://www.christinedolce.org/myspace/profileimages/indenial.jpg i got ya...see, you are in good hands...see ,how i took care of the last one...
Ok, I think it’s time for my Epson salt bath and warm glass of milk. :D
Goodnight young lady.

photo chick
01-10-2007, 09:08 PM
That’s classic.....lol :D
that's pretty funny actually!!

Forkin' Crazy
01-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Seeing that pic makes me think that I am not going to swap my openmined girlfriend!!! :eek:

photo chick
01-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Seeing that pic makes me think that I am not going to swap my openmined girlfriend!!! :eek:
That picture scares me!