PDA

View Full Version : Top ***boat Implosions of the Year 2006

HM
01-10-2007, 10:20 AM
So who was the top imploder of the year. You know, the people that have a melt down right here for our entertainment and eventually get banned....or there is an attempt to ban them.
1. Threaded
2. MagicMountainDan, BreastManWins,....????
Partial Meltdowns, but still here:
1. Later and his extended family
2. Mr. V-Drive - The Poster Child For Riddlin
Add to the list!

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 10:34 AM
I really do try :D for some reason people just stay the fock away from me :( I'm starting to get a complex about it also :D :D ..........( . )( . )...........

OKIE-JET
01-10-2007, 10:42 AM
I thought the Jordy-Kilr fued was starting to teeter on the edge, dont think anyone banned or close to it but entertaining just the same.:D

little rowe boat
01-10-2007, 10:47 AM
What about the Kilr vs Lr feud??

Tom Brown
01-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Squirtin Thunder

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 10:50 AM
I really do miss the days of slamming, I have to admit.." I was a TROLL "........( . )( . ).......and a good one at that !:D :D

ratso
01-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Are we talking about Jumping The Shark?:idea:

ratso
01-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Funny... down two days and the idea smilie is still fukked...:D

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Squirtin Thunder
Jim is a good shit............( . )( . )...........:D

Kim Hanson
01-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Are we talking about Jumping The Shark?:idea:
You found another girl :D :D ...........( . )( . )............

a catered life
01-10-2007, 10:59 AM
every oj or racial thread that went sour:idea:

RitcheyRch
01-10-2007, 11:27 AM
1. Threaded
2. Kilr and the other LE
3. Later and the whole family

CA Stu
01-10-2007, 12:23 PM
What about the Kingman Klan?
I liked that one.
Thanks
CA Stu

Mandelon
01-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Summit Karl vs. Jordy was just painful to read. In a funny sort of way. :D

dmontzsta
01-10-2007, 01:18 PM
I really do try :D for some reason people just stay the fock away from me :( I'm starting to get a complex about it also :D :D ..........( . )( . )...........
Because they think you are going to ask them for money. :D
BTW: "Thin Ice Walker" lol.
Just call yourself a tweaker and get it over with.
Copy/Paste this under your name.
"Tweaker" :)

Trailer Park Casanova
01-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Squirtin Thunder
Yeah,, there it is.

wright27
01-10-2007, 02:19 PM
If I would have known there would be a recap of 2006 I would have tried alot harder.:idea:

riverbound
01-10-2007, 02:33 PM
I would have to say Squirtin Thunder...but the threaded stuff was entertaining also.

Jordy
01-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Grads2112
He was a rather fancy lad. :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23gradlightszt4.gif

Kilrtoy
01-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Everyone on HB in general has at one time or another exploded in one way or another, Others just seem to stand out more

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Everyone on HB in general has at one time or another exploded in one way or another, Others just seem to stand out more
BINGO

Devil's Advocate
01-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Not ALL of us..:D
1. Threaded
2. Kilr and the other LE
3. Later and the whole family
I'd say that's a good list.:)

HM
01-10-2007, 03:32 PM
The main list I am looking for are the full on melt downs where people leave, either voluntarily, or involuntarily... Threaded, MMD & Grad are good examples of involuntarily. Frenchie was gone for a while...voluntarily, but has made a subtle and appropriate return.
I had once suggested a Forum Suicide Forum where people write their goodbye posts and the post would automatically start their post with "Goodbye Cruel World (AKA ***boat).
I did not see Kilrtoy as having a melt down....he got very heated, but never melted down. Melt downs are when people just pull out all the stops, like Threaded, to make the situation as bad as possible in an attempt to actually disrupt the boards. Or, their whole world colapses due to the lies and misrepresentations, or innapropriateness of their attack.
I though SpammitKarl would for sure write a forum suicide note...but I think he didn't because it would have given Jordy too much satisfaction. But, SpammitKarl qualifies as a melt down, and Jordy wasn't melting down...he was just kicking the shit out of someone handicapped in the brain cell department. Not many people rally behind someone kicking the shit out of a retard, even if the retard deserves it. :D
You know the difference between tragedy and comedy?
Tragedy is when I fall down a man hole cover. Comedy is when you fall down a man hole cover. (Mel Brooks) Oh shit...I said Man Hole....watch out, lucky will be all over this thread.

shippingguy
01-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Grads2112
Definitely would have to agree for many reasons!!

Jbb
01-10-2007, 03:41 PM
The biggest implosion appears to be ....this latest ...."upgrade"...:D

grads2112
01-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Thank you very much for this award, I'm flattered. At this time I would like to thank God, my beautiful wife, my friends and family, my dance instructor, my choreographer, my electrician and all of you fans who voted for me...This one's for you mama!!!
He was a rather fancy lad. :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23gradlightszt4.gif

Boatcop
01-10-2007, 05:09 PM
RD Sux!
:D

Jordy
01-10-2007, 05:34 PM
Thank you very much for this award, I'm flattered. At this time I would like to thank God, my beautiful wife, my friends and family, my dance instructor, my choreographer, my electrician and all of you fans who voted for me...This one's for you mama!!!
We can't hear you (most likely by choice). Could you speak a little more into Mike, I mean, the mic??? :notam:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23fag.jpg

Oldsquirt
01-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Squirtin Thunder
I would have to say Squirtin Thunder...
Actually, I believe he has returned under a new name......."Emanon Performance Marine" (http://www.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=17306)

grads2112
01-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Can you hear me now?...hello?....is this thing even on?
We can't hear you (most likely by choice). Could you speak a little more into Mike, I mean, the mic??? :notam:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 06:27 PM
So who was the top imploder of the year. You know, the people that have a melt down right here for our entertainment and eventually get banned....or there is an attempt to ban them.
1. Threaded
2. MagicMountainDan, BreastManWins,....????
Partial Meltdowns, but still here:
1. Later and his extended family
2. Mr. V-Drive - The Poster Child For Riddlin
Add to the list!
soon as i figgar out what "implosion" is:idea: ...i will add myself:) ...LOL anyone? help? WTF PPL?
i should be on the top ten, at least...i am f* funny up on here...or at least entertaining...:mad:

Jbb
01-10-2007, 06:28 PM
soon as i figgar out what "implosion" is:idea: ...i will add myself:) ...LOL anyone? help? WTF PPL?
i should be on the top ten, at least...i am f* funny up on here...or at least entertaining...:mad:
Kim....Is that you?

Tom Brown
01-10-2007, 06:29 PM
You seem to be well liked here, EAZYKILLER. In fact, if I were a swinger you'd be the first one I'd want to nail. :cool:

Boatcop
01-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Apparently RD isn't the only one who sux.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 06:30 PM
WTF??? I can do better than that!!! i should get the award:mad:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 06:32 PM
You seem to be well liked here, EAZYKILLER. In fact, if I were a swinger you'd be the first one I'd want to nail. :cool:
why thank you...http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/9680/sex.gif lets ride

Kilrtoy
01-10-2007, 06:34 PM
WTF??? I can do better than that!!! i should get the award:mad:
Prove it:D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 06:34 PM
objection!!!!objection!!! I DEMAND A RECALL!:mad:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 06:35 PM
BARE IT?:) :eek: LOL!!!

Kilrtoy
01-10-2007, 06:37 PM
BARE IT?:) :eek: LOL!!!
When and where:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 06:38 PM
WHAT WAS THAT I HEAR? http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g230/donika22/dirtysecret.jpgNOTHING TO SAY?:devil:

Kilrtoy
01-10-2007, 06:43 PM
WHAT WAS THAT I HEAR? http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g230/donika22/dirtysecret.jpgNOTHING TO SAY?:devil:
I like it....

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 06:48 PM
The main list I am looking for are the full on melt downs where people leave, either voluntarily, or involuntarily... Threaded, MMD & Grad are good examples of involuntarily. Frenchie was gone for a while...voluntarily, but has made a subtle and appropriate return.
I had once suggested a Forum Suicide Forum where people write their goodbye posts and the post would automatically start their post with "Goodbye Cruel World (AKA ***boat).
I did not see Kilrtoy as having a melt down....he got very heated, but never melted down. Melt downs are when people just pull out all the stops, like Threaded, to make the situation as bad as possible in an attempt to actually disrupt the boards. Or, their whole world colapses due to the lies and misrepresentations, or innapropriateness of their attack.
I though SpammitKarl would for sure write a forum suicide note...but I think he didn't because it would have given Jordy too much satisfaction. But, SpammitKarl qualifies as a melt down, and Jordy wasn't melting down...he was just kicking the shit out of someone handicapped in the brain cell department. Not many people rally behind someone kicking the shit out of a retard, even if the retard deserves it. :D
You know the difference between tragedy and comedy?
Tragedy is when I fall down a man hole cover. Comedy is when you fall down a man hole cover. (Mel Brooks) Oh shit...I said Man Hole....watch out, lucky will be all over this thread.
OH IS THAT WHAT THIS AWARD IS FOR? OH !!!! ok, lol :sqeyes: oops my bad.. i didnt know what it was for??!!! WELL, SOMEONE COULD OF 'SPLAIND IT 2 ME :mad: ...oh ok...keep the award ...."melt down" NOPE!!! WOULDNT BE ME;)

SmokinLowriderSS
01-10-2007, 07:02 PM
LVJetboy

djunkie
01-10-2007, 07:09 PM
The guy who scammed Gary Taylor went out with a bang. I think his name was Sangster10.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-10-2007, 08:28 PM
The guy who scammed Gary Taylor went out with a bang. I think his name was Sangster10.
wel, i thought someone was stealing "my thunder"... ya all have to work harder than that, to get rid of me...http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/yawn.gif

Kim Hanson
01-11-2007, 05:43 AM
Kim....Is that you?
:D :D ........( . )( . )..........:p

Jbb
01-11-2007, 06:18 AM
Was that .."Turnkey jet for sale" fiasco in 2006?
That one was good!....:D

Jordy
01-11-2007, 06:26 AM
Was that .."Turnkey jet for sale" fiasco in 2006?
That one was good!....:D
I do believe you're right. That was '06. :idea: :D
You mean this one:
Yes, i was the one that came to look at boat and planned to buy it. After several phone conversations and e-mails, Karl said a deposit was not necessary. We talked about the condition of the hull, pump and engine, etc. He sent pictures and informed me pump was ok, floor just replaced a year prior, and interior was in good shape. I show up to check the boat out and boat had a crack in the cap where the only thing holding piece on was rub rail. Hull condition was okay for 30 year old boat with exception of the crack. Interior was junk, sun rotted, brittle and hard. Climbed underneath to check condition of pump and found one skag broke off intake, intake knocked loose off of hull and oil leaking from bilge around intake. Looked inside intake and discovered pieces of leading edge of the impeller missing. Decided WTH and took boat out on water anyways to see how it would perform. Launched boat, engine started without a hitch. Noticed growling noise coming from pump. Not the usual h-bar rattle, but a growling noise telling of bad thrust bearing. Took boat out past no wake zone, hit the throttle and engine fell on its face. proceeded to get boat on plain, which was not very easy due to bad pump. rode down the lake and noticed whole dash was moving, which indicates to me the floor is broke loose and not solid. put boat back on trailer as Karl had appt to get to, agreed to talk again later. I decided I was not going to purchase what I viewed as unsafe boat for my family or any one elses for that matter. Karl informed me this boat was turn key. I realize that one persons view of turn key is different from another, but with all these little things wrong with boat, how can it truly be turn key when there is a fear of making it back to to the launch ramp after a day of boating. I was led to believe pump was ok, floor solid, interior and hull in better condition than they were. Maybe if owner had been more forth coming about boats condition then it would not have come to this. I understand that for the price I'm not going to get a perfect boat, nor am i Looking for perfect boat. But I view this boat as a project, not turn key and not worth more than $2000.
Southwind was closed in 1982 and the mold you are referring to, the 20 (made for Southwind but never purchased by Southwind) is the only Southwind mold that Dana owns. The deck was redesigned by the original toolmaker (Smiley's Fiberglass). Dana does not own ANY original Southwind molds. Nor did I say they did. Go talk with Rhett to get your facts straight, better yet go talk to Smiley at Smiley's Fiberglass. This is not a slam on Dana boats, just facts to straighten out info on our previous conversation.

Jbb
01-11-2007, 06:29 AM
Thats the one that gets my vote.....:D