PDA

View Full Version : Caltech Wins! Caltech Wins!

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Caltech won their first basketball game after 207 straight NCAA losses. They interviewed the coach and asked him if they can win two in a row. He said emphatically "NO!"...lol Who even knew they had a team?
Seems these guys are more rocket scientists instead of basketball players :)

Chubby4Life
01-10-2007, 10:45 AM
Yea but who'd they beat..... The Clippers?:rolleyes: :D

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Think the Lakers can beat Memphis one of these days?
If you are a Kings fan you are behind the Clips in the standings right now!
Touche' mofo....lol

little rowe boat
01-10-2007, 10:51 AM
:jawdrop: :D

Trailer Park Casanova
01-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Caltech won their first basketball game after 207 straight NCAA losses. They interviewed the coach and asked him if they can win two in a row. He said emphatically "NO!"...lol Who even knew they had a team?
Seems these guys are more rocket scientists instead of basketball players :)
Don't hold me to it but I think anyone can play on their team in their particular division.
Custodians, Professors, cafeteria workers, students,, ect.
I know at one time it was that way for sure, which is pretty cool IMHO.

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Don't hold me to it but I think anyone can play on their team in their particular division.
I know at one time it was that way for sure.
It isn't about the wins for them but you know they are fired up after winning a game. I suspect it is nothing more than like pickup basketball for their team.

totenhosen
01-10-2007, 05:26 PM
I know at one time it was that way for sure, which is pretty cool IMHO.
Not true and never was that way! They play at the D3 level in the NCAA. Their conference is pretty competitive outside of Caltech.
Most players on Caltech's team didn't even play varsity basketball in high school. Think of their team more as an intramural squad. They play for fun.

Chubby4Life
01-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Think the Lakers can beat Memphis one of these days?
If you are a Kings fan you are behind the Clips in the standings right now!
Touche' mofo....lol
I'm a So-Cal transplant so I'm not a "Queens" fan. I don't even really like basketball, I just thought I'd take the opportunity to punch ya in the mouth while your boys are down.:D

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm a So-Cal transplant so I'm not a "Queens" fan. I don't even really like basketball, I just thought I'd take the opportunity to punch ya in the mouth while your boys are down.:D
It was a glancing blow....lol