PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of making some big changes...

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 10:52 AM
one of them might be selling my boat. If I did would anybody on here be interested in a really nice 2006 Shockwave 29, 525, 60 hours, lots of billet components, full hydraulic steering, open bow, billet grills, upgraded gauges and helm, 2 on board high AMP chargers with an ear splitting stereo system that can run all day long?
Not yet decided on it but I am starting to move in this direction. If I do this it will probably go up for sale after the boat show.

a catered life
01-10-2007, 11:00 AM
dont even think about switching teams:D

Jordy
Great, and the next thing is a new ***boat screen name... :notam: :D :D

Cole Trickle
You collecting capital to buy the Clippers?
I think it's a wise choise they need your managment Skills/abilities!!!:D
Whats next?:idea:

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:01 AM
dont even think about switching teams:D
I am thinking of now rooting for CalTech :)

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Great, and the next thing is a new ***boat screen name... :notam: :D :D
I already have the next one in mind Jordy. If I told you what it is you would probably register it so I can't ....lol

Jordy
01-10-2007, 11:05 AM
I already have the next one in mind Jordy. If I told you what it is you would probably register it so I can't ....lol
Nah, I'm good with only one screen name around here. I think this place might shut down for good if Jordy were to disappear. One of those superstition kind of things, which is why I don't change the avatar. ;)

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:05 AM
You collecting capital to buy the Clippers?
I think it's a wise choise they need your managment Skills/abilities!!!:D
Whats next?:idea:
LOL
I have an idea but don't want to jinx anything. Working on a lot of different angles and so forth that need to all come together. It looks like it can be done though.

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Nah, I'm good with only one screen name around here. I think this place might shut down for good if Jordy were to disappear. One of those superstition kind of things, which is why I don't change the avatar. ;)
Not actually use the screenname but just register it so I can't....lol

BoatFloating
01-10-2007, 11:06 AM
DILLIGAF= Closet DCB guy..... It's up forsale before it's done..... Tom if I had your money I'd burn mine....
PS, it's time to think about the family pinic time again... How does the weekend of June 8th and 9th sound????

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:10 AM
DILLIGAF= Closet DCB guy..... It's up forsale before it's done..... Tom if I had your money I'd burn mine....
PS, it's time to think about the family pinic time again... How does the weekend of June 8th and 9th sound????
:rolleyes:
You put it together and lets do it Rocky. Dates sound good to me.

nodigg
01-10-2007, 11:15 AM
OH geez! You buying a bigger ocean/Mohave boat now?

a catered life
01-10-2007, 11:15 AM
I am thinking of now rooting for CalTech :)
that might be a good idea :idea: at least their season doesn't last 5-6 months also for preseason workouts the clips might match up well with caltech:D

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:16 AM
OH geez! You buying a bigger ocean/Mohave boat now?
:D

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:17 AM
that might be a good idea :idea: at least their season doesn't last 5-6 months also for preseason workouts the clips might match up well with caltech:D
or maybe Memphis :) That way we will know exactly what to do to beat the Lakers

nodigg
01-10-2007, 11:17 AM
So what engines are you putting in the DCB?

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:18 AM
So what engines are you putting in the DCB?
All this time I thought you knew me Rick

nodigg
01-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Opps! Did I say DCB, I meant Howard, wait, Shockwave!

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Opps! Did I say DCB, I meant Howard, wait, Shockwave!
You forgot Schiada :)

nodigg
01-10-2007, 11:25 AM
You forgot Schiada :)
Have I got a motor for you then!

One Particular Harbor
01-10-2007, 11:34 AM
What has you thinking about moving away from your Magnatude after only 60 hours? I think you have some pictures of your build (with graphics) up on the site here somewhere, so I'll take a look. And, out of curiosity, what top speed are you seeing with the 525?
Thanks,
OPH

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 11:41 AM
What has you thinking about moving away from your Magnatude after only 60 hours? I think you have some pictures of your build (with graphics) up on the site here somewhere, so I'll take a look. And, out of curiosity, what top speed are you seeing with the 525?
Thanks,
OPH
In the summer heat you will hit a max of maybe 65. I have a lot of batteries and stereo equipment on board. I have had it to almost 70 in the cooler weather. If you removed some of those batteries you would pick up some speed. I have (4) total batteries after removing the generator I had on board. It just made me too nervous to run around with the gas in the engine hatch like that. Plus the heat buildup from the generator. It also has two high AMP chargers installed to plug in when at the docks or at home. It rides like a cadillac and is very smooth. I ran it to Catalina twice and had a very nice ride over and back. It handles the chop on Lake Mohave like it isn't even there.
I love the boat but want to do something different and am looking at a lot of options right now. The only complaint that I would have is that I like to clean my boat everytime out of the water and it does take more time than I expected. The difference between the 25 and the 29 is quite a bit as far as cleaning surface goes.
The image center is down and I suspect a lot of pics will be lost. Send me your em address via PM and I will send you pics if you want to see them.

SOCALDETAIL1
01-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Toms boat is awesome, and he keeps it up perfectly, Tom are you going to the boat show? and if so when? I want to follow you around to see what your getting next.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-10-2007, 11:59 AM
MMSW <--------shaking her head :D

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 12:01 PM
MMSW <--------shaking her head :D
LOL.......Tell Jeff you have decided you want a 29 now :)

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Toms boat is awesome, and he keeps it up perfectly, Tom are you going to the boat show? and if so when? I want to follow you around to see what your getting next.
Thanks Mark. I will be there in one of those glasses, big nose and mustache kind of disguise
:)

SOCALDETAIL1
01-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Thanks Mark. I will be there in one of those glasses, big nose and mustache kind of disguise
So your going during the week:) Yea went to the Clippers game against Sacramento a couple weeks ago, tried looking for ya.

BajaMike
01-10-2007, 12:10 PM
I agree...Tom's boat is perfect!
Tom, when are you going to the boat show??

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-10-2007, 12:43 PM
LOL.......Tell Jeff you have decided you want a 29 now :)
LMAO!

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 12:59 PM
I agree...Tom's boat is perfect!
Tom, when are you going to the boat show??
Dave and I are heading over at some point. Probably during the weekday though. I will call you and let you know.
Thanks for the compliment on the boat

dmontzsta
01-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Big changes?
Like taking "Who will win more this year?" out of your sig, so it doesnt bite you in the ass! :D
sorry, had to do it.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-10-2007, 01:05 PM
The only complaint that I would have is that I like to clean my boat everytime out of the water and it does take more time than I expected. The difference between the 25 and the 29 is quite a bit as far as cleaning surface goes.
We went one foot shorter and the surface area to clean is now MORE! :eek:

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Big changes?
Like taking "Who will win more this year?" out of your sig, so it doesnt bite you in the ass! :D
sorry, had to do it.
Hard to argue about that right now isn't it? At least from my side...lol
I just figured you had it up so that is good enough. I got tired of looking at it on mine..

dmontzsta
01-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Hard to argue about that right now isn't it? At least from my side...lol
I just figured you had it up so that is good enough. I got tired of looking at it on mine..
I was thinking of canning mine, cause I am sick of updating it. :D

riverbound
01-10-2007, 02:14 PM
I was hoping the Spectra was for sale ;)

Cole Trickle
01-10-2007, 02:21 PM
I was hoping the Spectra was for sale ;)
It cost them alot of coin to fix the things that you messed up!!!:mad: :devil: :idea: :D

riverbound
01-10-2007, 02:25 PM
It cost them alot of coin to fix the things that you messed up!!!:mad: :devil: :idea: :D
LOL...its ok I will just buy it with Granpas money ;)

nodigg
01-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Tom is totally ANAL about his toys. You can't go wrong to used from him.

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 05:49 PM
$25K....lol

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Tom is totally ANAL about his toys. You can't go wrong to used from him.
Thanks Rick

Debbolas
01-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Tom!!
Your beautiful brand new fast boat?!
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Jrocket
01-10-2007, 05:57 PM
I dont know about all that,but this has to be one of the more clever spam threads in the sandbar.:D
Dont let TPI see this cleverness.

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 06:08 PM
I dont know about all that,but this has to be one of the more clever spam threads in the sandbar.:D
Dont let TPI see this cleverness.
LOL

Not So Fast
01-10-2007, 06:23 PM
How in the hell do you guys keep buying and selling boats like this? You have to be losing big $$$ right, Oh, I forgot this is HOT BALLERS forums, not Hot Boat:idea: NSF

JetBoatRich
01-10-2007, 06:30 PM
You had this boat to long already:D

DILLIGAF
01-10-2007, 06:43 PM
How in the hell do you guys keep buying and selling boats like this? You have to be losing big $$$ right, Oh, I forgot this is HOT BALLERS forums, not Hot Boat:idea: NSF
Haven't sold anything yet but of course you can expect to lose some money when selling a less than 1 year old boat 99% of the time. Especially when you put the extras in that I have.
Other things need to line up first and it looks like they will. THEN I will sell the boat. This is just to see if there is any interest from anybody concerning buying it.

Not So Fast
01-10-2007, 06:54 PM
You had this boat to long already:D
Your right, what was i thinking> NSF