PDA

View Full Version : Spin out

something's gonna happen
01-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Anyone have any video or pic's of my boat spinning out last year at anna. I wanted to see what it did because i was too busy pissing my pants. I know it was behind the island so most didn't see it but maybe someone who took all the video had something on that nasty hook. By the way makesure your foot throttle is secure and through bolted into the bottom of the boat subfloor. Unless you like fiberglass work, gelcoating, and spinning at 95+ mph.
Hope all is well can't wait until summer

TaylorJet
01-10-2007, 02:42 PM
buddy, not sure what was wrong. your were nice and straight then all of sudden i was looking at the back end of your boat and you were in the water. thats when we came out and tried to help you. glad you were ok though. see ya in june

jrod
01-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Bubba do you want to see the boat hook or do you really want to see how much piss came out of the boat while you spinning????? LOL I am glad that you did not get beat up too bad over that little eye opener. Is the boat ready to go? I have heard that pop's is getting loaded up with a bunch of goodies for the Mud pumper. Give me a call if you want your reverse gate painted, or if ya'll need some paint work.