PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Circle Boat Seat For Wife

CircleJerk
06-22-2002, 12:00 AM
Does anyone out there have a high back circle seat to fit a medium sized driver? Used or new is OK. My wife said she almost left her driving position while trying to pass me on the inside lane! I told her Sanger buckets would'nt work!!! Jerk

Morg
06-24-2002, 12:43 PM
CJ
David Bryant makes the seats most of the circle guys use. I just picked up a 1980 Revenge which came with a brand new Bryant seat. Believe me these things will hold you in.
You can reach David @ 480-832-1330
or check out the website http://www.pourinvestment.com/
After I get the boat rebuilt I am planning on coming up & goining in on the circle racing.
Morg

CircleJerk
06-24-2002, 07:47 PM
Thanks Morg, I met David at Pheonix 2 years ago and he gave me his card. My desire was to find a used one for less money. Besides, its for my competition: my wife! She said she could not let me pass her on the outside even though I had more horsepower so she threw her Lavey in hard and passed me back on the inside. However, she was'nt sure she was still inside the boat!! We stayed side by side for 2 miles with her clinging to lane 1 ! It was great fun! Another reason to join our slow boats: you can take it out on your spouse in a splashing fun way! Hope to make it to Burley to meet some of you guys. I'll be the jerk with the H2O Thunder Nostalgia T-shirt and the permanent smile! By the way, I have a few shirts left for 10 bucks plus shipping. Jerk

jim davis
06-25-2002, 06:59 AM
jerk, finally got registered so can talk to you now. I will call you later. Jrd

CircleJerk
06-25-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by jim davis:
jerk, finally got registered so can talk to you now. I will call you later. Jrd
Ya Well You're a circle Jerk too!! Do you have a seat for me or not? Jerk