PDA

View Full Version : T Boone Pickens said:

burtandnancy
01-26-2006, 03:02 PM
(The Texas Oil Zillionaire) on 60 Minutes the other night, that we'll never see $1.50 gas again, and I agree, in my neighborhood its getting back up towards the $3.00 level again and diesel even higher. He was talking about the oil sands researve in Alberta, Canada and that there is no less than 100 year supply. Here it is just across our border (a friendly border too) but that the Chinese (Communist Chinese) and Russians want to buy it. Shouldn't we be talking pipeline here?
By the way its EWC on the New York Exchange for =/-$22.00

Sleek-Jet
01-26-2006, 03:06 PM
...because the greenies won't ever let it happen. :mad:

MagicMtnDan
01-26-2006, 03:14 PM
I said it too but nobody posted it :D
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that it won't be at $2 again.

spectras only
01-26-2006, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=burtandnancy, was talking about the oil sands researve in Alberta, Canada . Shouldn't we be talking pipeline here?
[/QUOTE]
Burt , too late already .A pipeline [ Gateway to asia ] is being built from Edmonton to Prince Rupert .Port of Prince Rupert is being beefed up as we speak ,and the natives want a slice of the pie from the action too :rolleyes: The pipeline is east to west , not north to south :mad: . I guess the chineese managed to break in the auto biz [ per Detroit autoshow ]without EPA comply on their vehicles ,and by 2030 they'll have a billion vehicles to feed ,hence their need of our oil .As of now there are ca 800 million vehicles world wide , so the tree huggers better make sure that the chineese vehicles will comply on us/can soil :idea:

Jbb
01-26-2006, 03:50 PM
It's all Browns fault...he is hoarding all the damm oil...to feed that smokey inefficient outboard of his....It's time we started beating them tools into weapons.....and take whats rightfully ours... :p [ we will figure out the rightfully ours part later :p ]
Thats it Brown :mad: ...the invasion is on.....my new motto......Blood for oil!......sure ...why not..... :220v:

spectras only
01-26-2006, 04:06 PM
JBB , Tom is a saskatchewan boy , the oil is in Alberta :) . He's not guilty this time :p :D

Jbb
01-26-2006, 04:06 PM
JBB , Tom is a saskatchewan boy , the oil is in Alberta :) . He's not guilty this time :p :D
Oh.........never mind.... :cool:

Rexone
01-26-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm confident he's guilty in some way by association with someone in Alberta.

Jbb
01-26-2006, 04:28 PM
You are right...excellent...The invasion is back on! :mad:

Sleek-Jet
01-26-2006, 04:43 PM
I don't know why he needs oil.... the chief export of Brown is pain... :crossx:

spectras only
01-26-2006, 04:52 PM
he knows hoolign :D

burtandnancy
01-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Why don't we invade north, we're already being invaded from the south. Its all about the oil, right?

Rexone
01-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Why don't we invade north, we're already being invaded from the south. Its all about the oil, right?
Perhaps we should just inform the illegal immigrants coming from Mexico of the lucrative jobs waiting in Canada and provide some buses to transport them to the northern border.