PDA

View Full Version : Now the real playoffs begin!

Tremor Therapy
01-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Okay,
Now that the wheat and chaff have been seperated, we get down to the real playoffs! So call your shot!
Chargers over the Pats
Ravens over the Colts
Bears over the Seahawks
Eagles over The Saints

Rexone
01-11-2007, 03:56 PM
What happened to Dallas :confused:
oh that's right they dropped the ball. :redface:
Your list looks good to me. I'll go with it.

Not So Fast
01-11-2007, 04:35 PM
HUGE GAME FOR THE BOLTZ, HUGE, but we will be OK, its our year ;) NSF

TOBTEK
01-11-2007, 04:54 PM
HUGE GAME FOR THE BOLTZ, HUGE, but we will be OK, its our year ;) NSF
will MARTY BALL re-surface? Will Rivers CHOKE? You KNOW they will be keying off on LT........ Would be VERY nice to see SD go to FL, but I dont know ????

riverroyal
01-11-2007, 04:54 PM
will MARTY BALL re-surface? Will Rivers CHOKE? You KNOW they will be keying off on LT........ Would be VERY nice to see SD go to FL, but I dont know ????
as long as Mrs toby keeps shakin martinis

JB in so cal
01-11-2007, 05:07 PM
as long as Mrs toby keeps shakin martinis
You drunk!:)

riverroyal
01-11-2007, 05:10 PM
You drunk!:)
on superbowl sunday

JetBoatRich
01-11-2007, 05:11 PM
I think the Pats and Bolts might be the game of the weekend:D

photo chick
01-11-2007, 05:15 PM
What happened to Dallas :confused:
oh that's right they dropped the ball. :redface:
Your list looks good to me. I'll go with it.
Hey be nice to my Cowboys!!:D :D

HCS
01-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Pats
Colts
Seahags
Eagles

Boozer
01-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Chargers
Ravens
Bears
Saints
Personally I'm hoping to see the Chargers and the Saints face off in the Superbowl. I would love to see Philly go all the way but not without Mcnabb as the QB.

Not So Fast
01-11-2007, 06:12 PM
I would think they would key on LT as he had big games in the LAST TWO VICTORIES OVER THE PATS, but then that opens up the passing game and I think Phil will rise to the task. I really believe Marty has seen the error of his ways. Brady does scare me just a little though and he is playing well. Boltz win, Boltz win, our year buddy!!!!!!! NSF

RitcheyRch
01-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Colts
Saints
Bears
Chargers
I have been saying for awhile that think we will see the Chargers and the Bears in the Super Bowl

Not So Fast
01-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Colts
Saints
Bears
Chargers
I have been saying for awhile that think we will see the Chargers and the Bears in the Super Bowl
Roger that!!!!!!!!! NSF

Tremor Therapy
01-12-2007, 07:56 AM
You know all this talk that Marty is on the hot seat makes me laugh. Over half of the preseason pundits picked us 3rd in our division at 9-7 or 8-8! Does the Charger brass really think that Marty didn't have influence over the 14-2 record?
I think it funny to post a blanket statement that if we loose this game to the Pats then Marty is out. What if AJ's boy goes out and throws 4 picks and gives the Pats a short field? Marty has been just what this team needed. He has produced a playoff team 2 out of the past 3 years, and based on what I have seen this year, for the next 2-4 years as well!
And I know that it is talent that wins, but it is also coaching. Look at Arizona! If you think that team has no talent you are sadly mistaken. I bet if you gave Marty that team, he'd have them in the playoffs the same year.

Not So Fast
01-12-2007, 11:36 AM
You know all this talk that Marty is on the hot seat makes me laugh. Over half of the preseason pundits picked us 3rd in our division at 9-7 or 8-8! Does the Charger brass really think that Marty didn't have influence over the 14-2 record?
I think it funny to post a blanket statement that if we loose this game to the Pats then Marty is out. What if AJ's boy goes out and throws 4 picks and gives the Pats a short field? Marty has been just what this team needed. He has produced a playoff team 2 out of the past 3 years, and based on what I have seen this year, for the next 2-4 years as well!
And I know that it is talent that wins, but it is also coaching. Look at Arizona! If you think that team has no talent you are sadly mistaken. I bet if you gave Marty that team, he'd have them in the playoffs the same year.
TT, of course you are right except for the Arizona curse, that will take some voodoo shit to fix:D The only saving grace for Marty is that I really think he has seen the light and is letting the team play to it's strengths. The problem is that as I understand it he and A.J. do not see eye to eye and have a personality conflict. As we all know it's not good to be on A.J.'s bad side, we'll see. GO BOLTZ NSF

godfather
01-12-2007, 11:49 AM
dam no love for the saints. saints in the superbowl WHO DAT!

BarryMac
01-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Nope, Marty ball will not re-surface, Cam Cameron is calling the plays, he's gonna drive the ball down the patriots throats. I have a feeling that Mr. Brady is gonna have a very bad day, the Chargers defense is going to punch him in the mouth a few times. Go BOLTS...

Brady Bunch
01-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Mr. Brady will feel the wrath of #56 and "That Other Guy" all day long....:D
Chargers over the Pats
Ravens over the Colts
Seahawks over the Bears
Saints over The Eagles
GO CHARGERS........

AvengerBabe
01-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Mr. Brady will feel the wrath of #56 and "That Other Guy" all day long....:D
Chargers over the Pats
Ravens over the Colts
Seahawks over the Bears
Saints over The Eagles
GO CHARGERS........
Only two predictions here... 1.BOLTZ over the pats. 2.Brady will end up with an injury:devil:

GrapeApe
01-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Only two predictions here... 1.BOLTZ over the pats. 2.Brady will end up with an injury:devil:
I think this Summer, we need you to get us a Pic of you in the same Pose as your Avatar!!!:devil: :D
*** GrapeApe ***

JAY4SPEED
01-12-2007, 01:34 PM
dam no love for the saints. saints in the superbowl WHO DAT!
WHO DAT!!!!! You goin to the game? I got my playoff tickets! I'll be tailgating by 9 a.m. going to be a long and drunken day, with a great ending of course.
Jay

Not So Fast
01-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Remember what the defense of the Chargers did to Manning, also If you get to him or Brady then that changes the whole teams approach to the game and if it is us then we have a little guy named LT to rely on and I like those odds. Should be a hellofagame!!!!!!!! GO BOLTZ!! NSF

BarryMac
01-12-2007, 01:44 PM
I think this Summer, we need you to get us a Pic of you in the same Pose as your Avatar!!!:devil: :D
*** GrapeApe ***
I think, you're a smart man!!! :D :devil:

AvengerBabe
01-12-2007, 02:09 PM
*** GrapeApe ***
Agreed! that would be fun! LOL:D
I think, you're a smart man!!! :D :devil:
Thanks Barry!!! :)

SHOTKALLIN
01-12-2007, 02:11 PM
:D
Pats
Ravens
Bears
Saints
:D :D :D :D :D :D
:D chargers cant beat the Pats or the Ravens in the playoffs
Go Raiders!!!:devil:

godfather
01-12-2007, 02:12 PM
WHO DAT!!!!! You goin to the game? I got my playoff tickets! I'll be tailgating by 9 a.m. going to be a long and drunken day, with a great ending of course.
Jay
no not going to the game going to HOSS's shop to work on my truck. will definatly be watching cheering my boys on. have fun at the game dont do anything i wouldnt do:devil: .

GrapeApe
01-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Agreed! that would be fun! LOL:D
Thanks Barry!!! :)
Only if we can keep the short bearded guy from trying to rest his drink on your trunk!! lol:D
*** GrapeApe ***

AvengerBabe
01-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Only if we can keep the short bearded guy from trying to rest his drink on your trunk!! lol:D
*** GrapeApe ***
That wasn't all he was trying to rest in, I mean ON, my trunk.... :eek: YIKES

HCS
01-12-2007, 11:16 PM
I'm not counting out the PHILLY's.
Could be the big bomb. :idea:
That f'n idea thing is retarded!

HCS
01-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Should look like this HB>!!!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Do we have to copy and paste your stupid greeblies every time we want to use them to get it right???:mad: