PDA

View Full Version : How often do you ?????

BigDoug
01-11-2007, 10:57 PM
How often do you and your spouse or g/f b/f have an argument in a given week or month ?
Do you think 2 people can coexisist without a fight or argument ?
With my sons mom, we fought daily :mad:
With my current wife Richelle since meeting in 1991 and married since 95 we havn't had our first fight/argument......................well a little spat cause she won't let me buy this or that boat..................so i pout and she gives in (usually)..but all in all we really don't argue at all, maybe im lucky !! :)

INSman
01-11-2007, 11:13 PM
My wife and I don't argue/fight either :D Not only would it not be healthy for the relationship or the children, but communication and respect is the key.
12 years of marriage and another 7 of dating, CAN'T complain :)

Tom Brown
01-11-2007, 11:23 PM
You can both get bent. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

EAZYKILLER2006
01-11-2007, 11:30 PM
How often do you and your spouse or g/f b/f have an argument in a given week or month ?
With my current wife Richelle since meeting in 1991 and married since 95 we havn't had our first fight/argument......................well a little spat cause she won't let me buy this or that boat..................so i pout and she gives in (usually)..but all in all we really don't argue at all, maybe im lucky !! :)
i go with the flow, nothing usally bothers me...(except maybe that dumb post)lets see...we cant work out together...(we have a gym in the spare room)...and thats a big fight...so, i just wait till hubby is done, before i start my workout..."thats about the only thing we ever fight about"...(i never like to change the equiptment back, on the bo flex... the shait it heavy...i could break a nail)...we have seperate accounts, so he buys what he wants, and i buy what i want...he pays for one house, i pay for the other...we dont have any other bills ...oh and LOL u know about the sex situation;) ...lol ~cant think of any other reason ppl fight or get divorced ...sooo we never fight...cus we dont work out together...;)

BigDoug
01-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Ekiller, that's funny you brought this up, about separate bills of course (not the other :D ) our $$$$ is together, we work and play together.
Some of my friends don't pool their $$$$ together to pay for bills or whatever and i find it funny when they say "my $$$$ is mine, and her $$$$ is hers) what ever happened to sharing alike, am i thinking wrong ? i just find it to be strange is all !!................................................ ..........................i take all her $$$$ anyways. :D
I feel like i was writing like Ekiller...............$$$$......$$$$`!~^@#* and shit.

BigDoug
01-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Tom, you crack me up !!.....you sound like you might be a little lonely tonight ?
Should i call Aaron for you :D

CompStompinSCS
01-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Doug,
I think you and wife are very good people. She is always about the sweetest person on the phone. You are just an all around good guy. I wil never foreget what you have done.
BTW- you are very lucky
Thanks man

Tom Brown
01-12-2007, 12:32 AM
Nah. He and I had a big spat and now we're not talking.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Fighting about a boat is a good fight;) Gullwing or picklefork:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-12-2007, 01:05 AM
Ekiller, that's funny you brought this up, about separate bills of course (not the other :D ) our $$$$ is together, we work and play together.
Some of my friends don't pool their $$$$ together to pay for bills or whatever and i find it funny when they say "my $$$$ is mine, and her $$$$ is hers) what ever happened to sharing alike, am i thinking wrong ? i just find it to be strange is all !!................................................ ..........................i take all her $$$$ anyways. :D
I feel like i was writing like Ekiller...............$$$$......$$$$`!~^@#* and shit.
but doesnt it make ya feel good !!!just let out the glitter!!! i would find it stranger to have to ask for permission to buy something...you're a grown man!!! ;)

EAZYKILLER2006
01-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Tom, you crack me up !!.....you sound like you might be a little lonely tonight ?
aaron is mine who told?:sqeyes:

boatsnblondes
01-12-2007, 01:28 AM
I dig my wife, she's too cute to get mad at.....:D

RitcheyRch
01-12-2007, 04:10 AM
I normally dont get bothered or upset at things although my gf gets upset real easy.

Todd969
01-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Doug, you are very lucky she tolerates your childish ways:D ( how's that for the pot calling the kettle:) ) Missed you at dinner wednesday.
Todd

roostwear
01-12-2007, 07:57 AM
Shelley and I had a "spat" in 1989 (or thereabouts). We used to carpool from Guadalahabra to HB every day, and this particular day she was driving the '67. She hit a crater sized pothole and wowed one of the 16" alloys. She just said "oh well", and I told her she drove like her Dad. We didn't say 1 word to each other for a week. Not too bad for 17 years.....

Tremor Therapy
01-12-2007, 08:05 AM
My wife and I have disagreements all the time. We are two different people who view the world differently. Do they lead to a brawling relationship....no. We find a neutral position and go from there! I always wanted to know what fantasy land people live in when they say "I've been married for 15 years and never had an argument with my wife."
I've been married to my wife for 14 years, together for 17, and I love her more today than ever.....and just yesterday we had a heated discussion of the family plans for Sunday. She wants the family to go out and do something, and I informed her that she is going to be an NFL widow for 3 of the next 4 weeks! Lead to a brief argument, yes, lead to a fight, no, and VIOLA! she and the kids will be doing something while I watch football!

phebus
01-12-2007, 08:06 AM
The only arguement we have, is whether you are nicer, or Richelle. :D

roostwear
01-12-2007, 08:08 AM
My wife and I have disagreements all the time. We are two different people who view the world differently. Do they lead to a brawling relationship....no. We find a neutral position and go from there! I always wanted to know what fantasy land people live in when they say "I've been married for 15 years and never had an argument with my wife."
I've been married to my wife for 14 years, together for 17, and I love her more today than ever.....and just yesterday we had a heated discussion of the family plans for Sunday. She wants the family to go out and do something, and I informed her that she is going to be an NFL widow for 3 of the next 4 weeks! Lead to a brief argument, yes, lead to a fight, no, and VIOLA! she and the kids will be doing something while I watch football!
A great fantasy land... thanks for asking.:D

Mr. Naudio
01-12-2007, 08:12 AM
I just do what she tells me and all is good:)

Jbb
01-12-2007, 08:29 AM
http://www.neatorama.com/images/2007-01/bizarro-clown-crying-on-the-inside.gif

CornWater
01-12-2007, 08:30 AM
Exactly.... this sums it up for me.

BigDoug
01-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Here's my take on relationships, see if this fits for you ?
There are 2 types of men...
There are 2 types of women...
Which type are you ?
For men, your either "cool" or a "dick"
For women, your either "cool" or a "bitch"
I happen to think im "cool"
My wife is way "cool"
If you get the cross between then your in trouble !!.....does this make any sense to anybody ?
I think this is as simple as life gets, in my opinion "cool" people get through life a little easier than someone who is a "dick" or "bitch" ??
Yes or no ?..............................:)

phebus
01-12-2007, 10:23 AM
So, if sometimes I'm a bitch as well as a dick, where does that leave me? Sometimes life is difficult, and I find myself argueing with myself. Sometimes, I just kick my ass for looking at myself the wrong way.
So, I says to meself........Self :D

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Here's my take on relationships, see if this fits for you ?
There are 2 types of men...
There are 2 types of women...
Which type are you ?
For men, your either "cool" or a "dick"
For women, your either "cool" or a "bitch"
I happen to think im "cool"
My wife is way "cool"
If you get the cross between then your in trouble !!.....does this make any sense to anybody ?
I think this is as simple as life gets, in my opinion "cool" people get through life a little easier than someone who is a "dick" or "bitch" ??
Yes or no ?..............................:)
I have been called a " DICK " as a man and the ones that don't know me call me a " BITCH "sooooooo Im a " DICKBITCH " :( .........( . )( . ).........:D :D
Me and my wife have arguments over taken that last cold beer out of the cooler :D :D

Keith E. Sayre
01-12-2007, 10:28 AM
An elderley gentleman from Canada told me that there are
only 2 types of happily married men, --the first is one who
kisses his wife's rear every day and the second is one who
kisses his wife's rear every day but then tells his friends
that he doesn't! I kiss my wife's rear end every day and
admit it. oh wait a second--I don't have a wife.............
Keith Sayre

phebus
01-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Dickbitch, I like it :)

BigDoug
01-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Rick, you are way too far out there for me to make a formal decision about you, however i give Linda (the Warden) all the credit to marry a schmuck like you..............what the hell was she thinking ?
Love ya man. :D

Mandelon
01-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Methinks Phebus had too many double latte's today. :D

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 10:43 AM
An elderley gentleman from Canada told me that there are
only 2 types of happily married men, --the first is one who
kisses his wife's rear every day and the second is one who
kisses his wife's rear every day but then tells his friends
that he doesn't! I kiss my wife's rear end every day and
admit it. oh wait a second--I don't have a wife.............
Keith Sayre
I have never talked to you and I don't kiss my wifes arse, she might want that everyday also :D :D .............( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Dickbitch, I like it :)
I know I have been called worse :D :D ..........( . )( . )............

phebus
01-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Methinks Phebus had too many double latte's today. :D
I think I'm just a manic/manic. No use getting depressed. Wooooo Hooooo:D

catman-do
01-12-2007, 11:25 AM
We tend to have disagreements on things, but nothing major. I think its kinda healthy to have two different point of views. Never had an actual fight about anything. Just some disagreements. She even lets me buy all the toys i want!! Good woman!

Mandelon
01-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Geez, what a bunch of kiss ass pussies. I look forward to the silent treatment, its the only time I can get any peace and quiet. :D

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 11:45 AM
We have been together for almost 8 years and we have rarely ever fought.
I can only think of 2-3 arguments in that span of time.(Mostly finnancial)
I am not gonna lie and say we don't have off days but we usually get over that very quickly and for the most part agree 100%.
If I had to choose one person to be stranded on a desserted island with she would be the easy/only choice.:) :)

Bense468
01-12-2007, 11:48 AM
what do you say to a chick with 2 black eyes?
NOTHING you already told her twice.
JOKE

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 11:50 AM
what do you say to a chick with 2 black eyes?
NOTHING you already told her twice.
JOKE
Your better half would kill you for telling that joke!!;)

Bense468
01-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Your better half would kill you for telling that joke!!;)
She's from texas. Nothing new to her LOL and when you say better half your absoultly right about that.

franky
01-12-2007, 11:58 AM
I don't fight with my wife, I just dicker.

Bense468
01-12-2007, 12:00 PM
If I had to choose one person to be stranded on a desserted island with she would be the easy/only choice.:) :)
DJunKie

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 12:01 PM
DJunKie
I would rather be stuck with you and thats not saying much:D:eek: ;)

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 12:02 PM
She's from texas. Nothing new to her LOL and when you say better half your absoultly right about that.
Pop the question already before she wises up!!!:devil: :sqeyes:

wright27
01-12-2007, 12:02 PM
We disagree alot, but we are both hard headed. Our last fight was in Laughlin, long story short we drove home on a Saturday morning at 3 a.m. It sucked. We were only there for about 9 hours.:boxingguy

Bense468
01-12-2007, 12:03 PM
I would rather be stuck BY you and thats not saying much:D:eek: ;)
FAG...write the check Premium boy.

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 12:11 PM
FAG...write the check Premium boy.
I don't even pay Jens bills and she is an ass load cuter than you;) :devil: :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Geez, what a bunch of kiss ass pussies. I look forward to the silent treatment, its the only time I can get any peace and quiet. :D
Ya left out having the WHOLE bed to yourself stuff :D :D .........( . )( . ).......peace and quiet!

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 12:37 PM
I don't fight with my wife, I just dicker.
Do you tie her down first or what :D ...........( . )( . )............

Biglue
01-12-2007, 12:41 PM
We argue about every 28 days. It's always her fault. :D :D
We have our quarels about once a month. Have had some ugly ones in the past too.

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 12:53 PM
We argue about every 28 days. It's always her fault. :D :D
We have our quarels about once a month. Have had some ugly ones in the past too.
Tie her down and dicker :D :D ...........( . )( . )..........

Mandelon
01-12-2007, 01:48 PM
First you bicker, then you dick 'er??? :D :confused: :D

2Driver
01-12-2007, 02:41 PM
when she's not around