PDA

View Full Version : What would it take to put someone on Ignore?

havifun
01-12-2007, 09:14 AM
I am on this site for entertainment. When I notice a person, post a "negative comment" I just laugh. When I see the "same person" consistantly post a negative or "Hate Comment", I read their profile, check out the "threads" they have started, and see if "ALL" their "posts" are "negative." Money Pitt "you have never, had anything "funny" to say! You are way to negative bro, "lighten up" I feel sorry for someone as oblivious and obnoxious as yourself...you get my vote!

HM
01-12-2007, 09:16 AM
I would reply, but I have you on ignore. :D

shockwaveharry
01-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Thats it!!! I just put you on Ignore... :D

HM
01-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Actually...it looks like the ignore feature is gone. Damn ***boat, y'all is mad stupid!

Moneypitt
01-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I am on this site for entertainment. When I notice a person, post a "negative comment" I just laugh. When I see the "same person" consistantly post a negative or "Hate Comment", I read their profile, check out the "threads" they have started, and see if "ALL" their "posts" are "negative." Money Pitt "you have never, had anything "funny" to say! You are way to negative bro, "lighten up" I feel sorry for someone as oblivious and obnoxious as yourself...you get my vote!
Sometime the truth is negative. Sometime the truth has no humor in it. Sometime the actions of others create negative responses. Sometime someone has to be the one to point that out. If there is too much negativity in your life and the negativity here puts you over your negativity limit then I guess you should put me on your ignore list. Trust me, I could care less if you read what I write or not. I don't hide behind a computer screen, or a false sense of self worth. It is not in my nature to sugarcoat comments, and I can see you feel the same way. Tell it like it is, I do.............MP

Biglue
01-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Actually...it looks like the ignore feature is gone. Damn ***boat, y'all is mad stupid!
You're killing me with your ebonics this morning dude. LMFAO.

Biglue
01-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Sometime the truth is negative. Sometime the truth has no humor in it. Sometime the actions of others create negative responses. Sometime someone has to be the one to point that out. If there is too much negativity in your life and the negativity here puts you over your negativity limit then I guess you should put me on your ignore list. Trust me, I could care less if you read what I write or not. I don't hide behind a computer screen, or a false sense of self worth. It is not in my nature to sugarcoat comments, and I can see you feel the same way. Tell it like it is, I do.............MP
You're just bitter the Bench Racers wouldn't touch you. :D

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Don't hold back MP and I agree with MP, I also tell it how it is and thats that so there..........( . )( . )...........Ignore :D :D never have used that thingy :devil: :D

Chipster27
01-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Sinking their boat in Lake Piru

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 09:39 AM
That sure sounded pretty gay :D :D Morning BigLuey..........( . )( . )...........

AltarGirl
01-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Sinking their boat in Lake Piru
Don't start. :rolleyes:

Moneypitt
01-12-2007, 09:42 AM
That is why I carry a long, sharp stick. To keep the "bench racers" at a distance..........MP

Jbb
01-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Im gonna put Brown on ignore....

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Im gonna put Brown on ignore....
How would you put someone on " ignore " when he is already ignoring us :confused: .........( . )( . )...........:D :D ;)

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Why??? Unlike some others... he is easy to understand;)
Bite Me, ya slow arsed jetboater :D :D ...........( . )( . )..............:idea: :D

HM
01-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Why??? Unlike some others... he is easy to understand;)
you str8 trippin, baitch. slap mah fro!

lilrick
01-12-2007, 09:55 AM
you str8 trippin, baitch. slap mah fro!
:rolleyes:

Debbolas
01-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Thats it!!! I just put you on Ignore... :D
Anyone who didn't go to twins last night should be ignored:D

Biglue
01-12-2007, 10:01 AM
That sure sounded pretty gay :D :D Morning BigLuey..........( . )( . )...........
Whaddayasay Kimmy? How's the weather up there? :D
Don't start. :rolleyes:
Hey Courtney, how are you?
That is why I carry a long, sharp stick. To keep the "bench racers" at a distance..........MP
Lucky said that's what you used to prime yourself. :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :D

topless
01-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Anyone who didn't go to twins last night should be ignored:DYou're right. Oh, did you notice that Shockwave Harry is a hottie even on crutches?

Debbolas
01-12-2007, 10:06 AM
You're right. Oh, did you notice that Shockwave Harry is a hottie even on crutches?
I am bumming because I only said good-bye to him :(
Didn't get a chance to chat:rolleyes:

Moneypitt
01-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Lucky said that's what you used to prime yourself. :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :D
He got it wrong. It is what I use to take pride in myself, and my ability to keep the bench racers at a distance........At least get your insults from a reliable source............MP

phebus
01-12-2007, 10:07 AM
It would take my wife signing up, for me to put someone on ignore :D

Todd969
01-12-2007, 10:09 AM
You're queer and your wife dresses you funny:p

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Easy there killer...you were not the one I was refering to:eek:
BTW do you actually have a boat that runs??????
My V-Drive does :D :D ..........( . )( . )...........

Devil's Advocate
01-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Kiind of like this negative thread you started.http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif:D

Mrs.Racer277
01-12-2007, 10:10 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
LMAO
I think the hubby regrets the day I signed on. :D
Ignore---User CP down in Misc.
I think a group hug is in order. :)

Jetaholic
01-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Tell it like it is.............
Where's Riodog when we need him? :D

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Whaddayasay Kimmy? How's the weather up there? :D
Its was -40 ish yesterday and today is -37 ish with the wind..........( . )( . )..........:( :cool: :cool:

Biglue
01-12-2007, 10:12 AM
He got it wrong. It is what I use to take pride in myself, and my ability to keep the bench racers at a distance........At least get your insults from a reliable source............MP
Those were jokes dude not insults. I have no need to insult you nor the basis to do it with. Relax, drink a coke and smile, get laid or something.

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Kiind of like this negative thread you started.http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif:D
I think he caught that nasty " Hate Bug " :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........

topless
01-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Those were jokes dude not insults. I have no need to insult you nor the basis to do it with. Relax, drink a coke and smile, get laid or something.You tell him Louie! :eek:

OutCole'd
01-12-2007, 10:17 AM
That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read here!

AltarGirl
01-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Hey Courtney, how are you?
Just saw this
I'm good, just trying to stay warm. It's freaking cold today!!

Moneypitt
01-12-2007, 10:20 AM
Those were jokes dude not insults. I have no need to insult you nor the basis to do it with. Relax, drink a coke and smile, get laid or something.
And Lucky was the brunt of my comment, as in "not reliable".......No worries here. MP

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 10:23 AM
You tell him Louie! :eek:
He is just joking with him :D :D Ya havta reed betwick da lins ta gat da tru meenin :D :D ..........( . )( . ).............

Biglue
01-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Its was -40 ish yesterday and today is -37 ish with the wind..........( . )( . )..........:( :cool: :cool:
Supposed to actually get some snow out here. :D They're actually predicting "extreme weather" for SoCal.

Kilrtoy
01-12-2007, 10:28 AM
I second that, now lets start a club.
Most of the time being honest hurts alot of people. Keep it up, not to put the thread starter down, But i enjoy all of you stuff even when directed at me occassionally

Moneypitt
01-12-2007, 10:37 AM
I second that, now lets start a club.
Most of the time being honest hurts alot of people. Keep it up, not to put the thread starter down, But i enjoy all of you stuff even when directed at me occassionally
If that was directed at me? Kilr, at least when we have a battle of the minds it is a fair fight, un like some here that are un armed........MP

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Supposed to actually get some snow out here. :D They're actually predicting "extreme weather" for SoCal.
How is this for extreme, they wouldn't pull anything out of the ditch's till the blizzard was done :eek: :D :D ...........( . )( . )............
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742HPIM1278.JPG

Kim Hanson
01-12-2007, 10:57 AM
If that was directed at me? Kilr, at least when we have a battle of the minds it is a fair fight, un like some here that are un armed........MP
Well you are lucky, everytime I try to get into an Internet fight I get banned :D :D ..........( . )( . )............

Moneypitt
01-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Well you are lucky, everytime I try to get into an Internet fight I get banned :D :D ..........( . )( . )............
Kim, it is your sig line. Very insulting to those ***boaters that enjoy a cocktail or two. Based on population, out of the 10K or so members here i would say at least 15 or 20 drink occasionally. Try changing that sterotypical sig line, maybe you could get away with more. And I know none of those 15 or 20 are Canadian. ...............MP

460 jus getn it
01-12-2007, 11:17 AM
The ebonics, LMMFAO:D :D