PDA

View Full Version : Bar Fights

Bense468
01-12-2007, 11:40 AM
lets hear your stories.
This is not something I condone but sometimes they just happen, and last night was that night. Seen small ones from time to time, but we got wrapped up in a pretty big one last night. Straight movie style. about 20-30 people involved hard to tell, people were picking up chairs and breaking them over other people, tables went everywhere, lots of glass, not sure who is hitting who. Some chick got floored because she wouldn't stay out of it. All I know is some Fresno boys showed up down in so cal about 10 of them lipped off and got handled.

NOTALENT
01-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Way to many. Most would sound unbelieveable. To much to type, but sometimes there fun, and sometimes just scary. Glad you made it out ok.:)

AltarGirl
01-12-2007, 11:44 AM
My mom loves this story:
My Dad was at a bar & "Layla" came on & this guy started running his mouth about how it's by Eric Clapton & my Dad said, "No, it's Derek & the Dominoes" (which is correct) & the guy kept pushing, kept pushing & then BAM went after my Dad so he ended up brawling w/the guy & cops came & my Mom had to go pick him up.
She HATES the song "Layla" now. :)

Mandelon
01-12-2007, 11:46 AM
One time I was out with RD at this bar, see, and we were playing pool, see, and these gyrines were all in our faces and shit, see. Cuz Dave kept beating them and stealing their girlfriends. Well good ol RiverDave, he just busted these punks in the head with a pool cue, see. I think they were SEALS maybe, but RD just took all of em out, like twenty of em, before I could even turn around, it was like Bruce Lee, all whoooowaaa and hoooeooee. BAm.
Too bad he lost his watch. :D

Miss Jackie
01-12-2007, 12:24 PM
I remember ..."many moons ago" being in Hollywood with a girlfriend at a night club/ bar (can't remember the name at the moment but it was across the street from Dublin's) and a HUGE fight broke out with chairs flying and bottles and chairs being cracked on people. It was really bad that all we could do was hide under the table in a booth until police came in to help security. It was like an old western movie.

ChumpChange
01-12-2007, 12:30 PM
I remember ..."many moons ago" being in Hollywood with a girlfriend at a night club/ bar (can't remember the name at the moment but it was across the street from Dublin's) and a HUGE fight broke out with chairs flying and bottles and chairs being cracked on people. It was really bad that all we could do was hide under the table in a booth until police came in to help security. It was like an old western movie.
Miagi's.

uvindex
01-12-2007, 01:16 PM
My mom loves this story:
My Dad was at a bar & "Layla" came on & this guy started running his mouth about how it's by Eric Clapton & my Dad said, "No, it's Derek & the Dominoes" (which is correct)
She HATES the song "Layla" now. :)Geez, I hope your dad knows that Eric Clapton was IN Derek and the Dominoes and that it's him (Eric) singing on Layla. (Not to mention that he wrote the song. :)) Here's a pic of Derek and the Dominoes, with Eric on the left.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2d/Picture_of_Dominos_%28without_Allman%29.jpg/220px-Picture_of_Dominos_%28without_Allman%29.jpg

Miss Jackie
01-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Miagi's.
That was the place! lol Thanks.:)

franky
01-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Geez, I hope your dad knows that Eric Clapton was IN Derek and the Dominoes and that it's him (Eric) singing on Layla. (Not to mention that he wrote the song. :)) Here's a pic of Derek and the Dominoes, with Eric on the left.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2d/Picture_of_Dominos_%28without_Allman%29.jpg/220px-Picture_of_Dominos_%28without_Allman%29.jpg
Beat me to it!!!

Bense468
01-12-2007, 02:24 PM
:D guess everyone around her is perfect.

ChumpChange
01-12-2007, 02:26 PM
:D guess everyone around her is perfect.
Got in a fight in the bar at BJs in Fullerton quite a few years back. That was a good one. The problem with fight stories is they require details and details are too lengthy to type.

ChumpChange
01-12-2007, 02:28 PM
The Pavillion at Dodger stadium is a good fight story as well. Not necessarily a bar but with all the drinking in the pavillion, it might as well be.
How about the fight while standing in the bar line at an Anaheim motorcross event. Somebody cut in line and let the punches begin. That was a pointless one but aren't most fights pointless anyway?

YeLLowBoaT
01-12-2007, 02:33 PM
I was at a club one night when this big drunk guy came over and wanted to kick my ass for saying "hi" to his GF... got the old... "you looking at my gf" "No shes your gf not mine" " what is my gf not hot enough for you" you get the idea... Finally he said "want to step out side" I said yes and led him to the emergency exit... he walked out 1st, I slamed the door behind him. :D

Bense468
01-12-2007, 02:35 PM
So how did his girlfriend look?

YeLLowBoaT
01-12-2007, 02:37 PM
She had a great butt, other then that she was 3... one of those... looked great from behind... and when she turned around never mind.

djunkie
01-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Me and some friends got in a fight with the band Sublime when they were playing at a bar in Big Bear one time. That was interesting. It all started over someone stealing my friends hat. :rolleyes: :D :D

Riomouse911
01-12-2007, 03:38 PM
I was out with a huge group celebrating a birthday about 10 years ago...one of the crowd saw his ex gf with another dude and started chipping away.. next thing I knew about 30 fists were flying from the 15 folks brawling.. and being the "good guy" trying to keep the peace I got suckered on the beak by a fist I never saw coming.
Of course I was the only guy hit, and 6 stitches and a broken nose (with a deviated septum) later, I let dummies who start chit get theirs on their own.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Ratso's gotta have some good ones.

AltarGirl
01-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Geez, I hope your dad knows that Eric Clapton was IN Derek and the Dominoes and that it's him (Eric) singing on Layla. (Not to mention that he wrote the song. :)) Here's a pic of Derek and the Dominoes, with Eric on the left.
He & I are both aware, but none the less, it is the group Derek & the Dominoes & not Eric Clapton the solo artist. :)
And I believe the song is about George Harrison's Ex girl

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-12-2007, 04:05 PM
got in a fight with a bottle of JACK DANIELS once, i lost:D
LOL, he kicked my a$$ once or twice also!

ratso
01-12-2007, 04:09 PM
He & I are both aware, but none the less, it is the group Derek & the Dominoes & not Eric Clapton the solo artist. :)
...got em on a technicality huh?http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

AltarGirl
01-12-2007, 04:09 PM
...got em on a technicality huh?http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I try

ratso
01-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Ratso's gotta have some good ones.
That could turn out as long as the Marriage Thread lol...:D

phebus
01-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Your dad must really cause some fights over the "less filling/tastes great" arguement, or the "butter/margarine" one. :D

AltarGirl
01-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Your dad must really cause some fights over the "less filling/tastes great" arguement, or the "butter/margarine" one. :D
He's definitely one of those "Wrong place, wrong time" kinda people but I don't know about that whole butter thing.

Devil's Advocate
01-12-2007, 04:15 PM
That could turn out as long as the Marriage Thread lol...:D
Get going then with the stories. You're wasting time. And you still have to be at the bar tonight.:D

ratso
01-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Get going then with the stories. You're wasting time. And you still have to be at the bar tonight.:D
Maybe I'll have a good one after tonight... Lemme see what I can do.:D
I'll have to give this thread a little thought. http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Devil's Advocate
01-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Maybe I'll have a good one after tonight... Lemme see what I can do.:D
I'll have to give this thread a little thought. http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Just watch for the beer bottles from behind..that's not a good way to get a headache from your booze.:D

ratso
01-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Just watch for the beer bottles from behind..that's not a good way to get a headache from your booze.:D
Technically that wasn't a fight.:D I was clocked from behind and never saw it coming...:jawdrop: A couple bumps on the head and a nice little scar across my nose...http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif He will eventually have the opportunity to make it a fair fight... I just have to find out who the hell it was...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif... and then it's on...http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/boxing.gif

Devil's Advocate
01-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Technically that wasn't a fight.:D I was clocked from behind and never saw it coming...:jawdrop: A couple bumps on the head and a nice little scar across my nose...http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif He will eventually have the opportunity to make it a fair fight... I just have to find out who the hell it was...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif... and then it's on...http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/boxing.gif
Sounds like he's got some "payback's a bitch" coming his way.:eek: :crossx:

ratso
01-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Sounds like he's got some "payback's a bitch" coming his way.:eek: :crossx:
Let's just say that he will have the opportunity presented to him...;)
...and if it was because of a chick, it will taste that much sweeter.:D

riverbound
01-12-2007, 04:54 PM
No comment ;)
:D

ratso
01-12-2007, 04:55 PM
I hate cheap shots and sucker punches... always working my peripheral vision... when the last one happened to me, there was no fight, no warning, no nothing... just out of the blue... hate that shit.

ratso
01-12-2007, 04:56 PM
No comment ;)
:D
Go out and get in one, then come on here and tell us about it... after you get out of jail tomorrow.:D

Ken F
01-12-2007, 05:25 PM
She had a great butt, other then that she was 3... one of those... looked great from behind... and when she turned around never mind.
The young guys who work for me call those "Butterfaces".
Everything looks good but her face.

ratso
01-12-2007, 05:36 PM
We were in Sturgis a few years back in a bar called The Dungeon" I believe. This hot chick walks in, thong, chaps, bikini top, the works... I mean built. One of the guys in our group hollered at her, she turned around and smiled and I bet she didn't have 4 or 5 teeth.:jawdrop: One of the guys said she was a local. It's pretty much BYOB there... Bring Your Own Bitch...

Schiada76
01-12-2007, 05:45 PM
WTF???? I just started reading this post and Layla came on the radio!!!!:eek:

Trailer Park Casanova
01-12-2007, 09:40 PM
RD had the best Road Runner bar fight story a while back.
Two groups went at it, then attacked anyone else they felt like too. The Bluewater in Parker is a good place to witness a throw.
Also, the lawn area around the wine shed at Santa Anita Racetrack seems to have a punch-out from time to time. The 90 year old security guards in the Maytag man uniforms w/ the giant Maytag Man 7 pointed hats can't break them up so they usually punch it out to to a bloody, unconscience
conclusion.
Usually it's a group of drunk assholes that make a remark to a chick, and her group then jumps the drunks and the brawl is on. Best bar fights you'll ever see.

Parker Dreamin
01-12-2007, 09:48 PM
I am a lover not a fighter....

No Name
01-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Some of you may remember this fight...:D
Well the South side of Chicago
Is the baddest part of town
And if you go down there
You better just beware
Of a man named Leroy Brown
Now Leroy more than trouble
You see he stand 'bout six foot four
All the downtown ladies call him "Treetop Lover"
All the men just call him "Sir"
And it's bad, bad Leroy Brown
The baddest man in the whole damned town
Badder than old King Kong
And meaner than a junkyard dog
Now Leroy he a gambler
And he like his fancy clothes
And he like to wave his diamond rings
In front of everybody's nose
He got a custom Continental
He got an Eldorado too
He got a 32 gun in his pocket for fun
He got a razor in his shoe
Now Friday 'bout a week ago
Leroy shootin' dice
And at the edge of the bar
Sat a girl named Doris
And oo that girl looked nice
Well he cast his eyes upon her
And the trouble soon began
'Cause Leroy Brown learned a lesson
'Bout messin' with the wife of a jealous man
:D :D

Trailer Park Casanova
01-12-2007, 10:18 PM
The Simi Valley Elks has a fantastic meeting hall they rent cheap for weddings.
The profits go to a statewide program that helps needy kids in rural areas get physical therapy
Volunteering to work the bar is fun with all kinds of super stories and it's good for the cause.
i've seen some brutal punch-outs.
Have to be very careful dealing with combatants because if they are under the influence of powder type drugs in addition to booze you are at their mercy.
If a fight does break out, it'll be the father of the bride that usually punches out the groom.
It's bloody, it's brutal,, and if we call the Leos they bring dogs that feel real good about biteing.
Last groom that got punched at the altar was bleeding so bad we drove him to the hospital.
He'd a never made it waiting for the Paramedics. Never saw so much blood flow from one kids face.
We stopped the Quincenera's because you can almost bet on a brawl.

ratso
01-13-2007, 08:51 AM
Some of you may remember this fight...:D
Well the South side of Chicago
Is the baddest part of town
And if you go down there
You better just beware
Of a man named Leroy Brown
Now Leroy more than trouble
You see he stand 'bout six foot four
All the downtown ladies call him "Treetop Lover"
All the men just call him "Sir"
Now Leroy he a gambler
And he like his fancy clothes
And he like to wave his diamond rings
In front of everybody's nose
He got a custom Continental
He got an Eldorado too
He got a 32 gun in his pocket for fun
He got a razor in his shoe
Now Friday 'bout a week ago
Leroy shootin' dice
And at the edge of the bar
Sat a girl named Doris
And oo that girl looked nice
Well he cast his eyes upon her
And the trouble soon began
'Cause Leroy Brown learned a lesson
'Bout messin' with the wife of a jealous man
:D :D
Yeah, but I bet he "Don't Mess Around With Jim":D

catman-do
01-13-2007, 09:13 AM
I dont remember what "the cellar" in upland used to be called. But they used to have a girls jello wrestling night. Some older guy got disrespectful on one of the girls in the ring which was a friend of ours and so him and his buddies (about 7 of them) got shut up real quick. It turned into a big thing and the old guys got thrown out, cops showed up and interviewed a few of us. Turns out two of the cops knew the girl being disrespected so we were aloud back in and the guy that insued the fight was charged for damages to the club.
Another big one was at Twins. I got into it with a guy that was trying to "punk" my friend. Abviously not a good match as this guy was my size (6'2", about 220) and my friend is about 5'6" and maybe 150 lbs wet. I got into with the guy, his friend came accross and hit my girlfriend (at the time) and then some buddies i knew sent that guys head into a parking stall outside the front door. Got his ass good enough to have an ambulance take him away. Ive learned dont mess with someone till you know all that persons friends cause you may get focked up! Just happened that he didnt know i was friends with some of the Tongans there that night. Bad move. (btw, that was a few years back)

totenhosen
01-13-2007, 09:25 AM
My mom loves this story:
My Dad was at a bar & "Layla" came on & this guy started running his mouth about how it's by Eric Clapton & my Dad said, "No, it's Derek & the Dominoes" (which is correct) & the guy kept pushing, kept pushing & then BAM went after my Dad so he ended up brawling w/the guy & cops came & my Mom had to go pick him up.
She HATES the song "Layla" now. :)
Wouldn't it depend on which version was playing seeing how it is also on Eric Clapton's solo albums? (Like 'Timepeices or "Unplugged")

ratso
01-13-2007, 09:33 AM
Wouldn't it depend on which version was playing seeing how it is also on Eric Clapton's solo albums? (Like 'Timepeices or "Unplugged")
Maybe you'd like to say that to her dad's FACE!!!:jawdrop: :D

Desert Rat
01-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Good from far, but far from good :idea:

ratso
01-13-2007, 09:36 AM
You have to tie a steak around her neck to get the dog to play with her...

Keith E. Sayre
01-13-2007, 10:04 AM
I saw a great one about 18 months ago on Memorial Day
Weekend on Saturday about 7pm in front of the new condos in the channel at the north end by Rotary Beach State Park. You know, the ones that on land you can get
to by Motel 6 and Cha Bones Restaurant.
Anyway, the channel is packed and there have been a zillion boats parked in front of these new condos. I'm on
the 2 nd floor with a good friend Paul Carter. Down below
after 2 days of relatively no problems, everyone down there is drunk or worse. Same people haven't moved their
boats in 2 to 3 days and everyone having fun. All of a
sudden a kid about 20 years old wakes up from being passed out in the sand for a couple hours. He's almost
delirious and he wants to hit this lady sitting in the front
end of a boat. You heard it right, he wants to kick her butt and is letting everyone know about it. Pretty soon the
boyfriend comes over and lets the drunk kid know that
he'd have to kill him first, drunk kid throws the first punch, the boyfriend levels him with one punch. 10 minutes later
and you can feel the electricity in the air. the drunk kid wakes up and someone has put him behind the fence
in the condo complex itself, now he wants out and a couple big guys are telling him that he can't get onto the beach. About then he takes a swipe at one of them through the
wrought iron fence and misses, the big guy clocked him and he goes down, that's twice in the last hour someone has knocked him on his ass. Maybe that's the reason that he wants to fight the chick, maybe everyone else would kick his ass??!! Another 10 minutes goes by and half the crowd is pissed that people keep beating the drunk kid up
the other half are cheering and laughing. Now the drunk
kid is trying to climb over a wrought iron fence which isn'
t going to happen. So more tension, all of a sudden, he's through the gate and is going after the chick that he has
had words with all afternoon, the boyfriend gets in the way
andc starts whooping his tail again but more violently!
then all hell breaks out! Without exagerating,there must have been 15 different fights on that 150 foot of sidewalk
right in front of the condos. From our vantage point on the
second floor, we could see it all and it was wild. Then just as soon as it got started, it all quit after maybe 2 to 3 minutes. I've never seen anything like it before. Now,
there is a guy who owns a Cheetah deckboat with his brother and their wives and kids right in the middle of this.
I won't say his name but he used to fight in the UFC and is
about 6' 8" tall and built to fight and frankly, I think he
enjoys fighting. His brother while not nearly as tall, is the
same mentality. So I mention to Paul to watch these 2
if the thing gets going again. Sure enough,within about 2 minutes the calm goes away and the entire beach erupts
again, I remember hearing a beer bottle breaking on the
fence just in time to see my 6'8" friend put an elbow
through the head and face of the guy trying to use the
bottle as a weapon, then his friend jumps in and takes a
swing at him, he did some weird move and the next thing
I know, he's stomping on this guys body which is on the
cement. A couple other of his friends attempted to help
their downed partners but to no avail. I'll say this, that
gentleman did enjoy the fighting. He had this look in his
eye and it was real. The rest of them were barroom brawlers. The police showed up about 15 minutes later,
2 boats and a car and most of the people had left quickly.
Wildest fight I've ever seen and I don't know what for???>
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

ratso
01-13-2007, 10:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1dkZZhAd1k