Is anyone watching this show...
it is off the hook and Chyna and Brigette Nelson are gonna get it on :D

Kilrtoy
01-14-2007, 02:14 AM
So did anyone watch the show,
It may be the best Surreal life yet

hoolign
01-14-2007, 02:23 AM
Nope. Bridgets gotta be what.. 50? that don't do it for me..besides...watchin natural born killers :idea:

FryJet
01-14-2007, 09:16 AM
Wow........The Surreal Life is going to kick ass this season. Chyna and Brigette look like starry eyed amazonian school girls in love. Maybe Vern will be the meat in the sandwich.
With Vanilla on the show you know there is gonna be some funny stuff and a good freak out............remeber him holding Gary Coleman in front of Todd Bridges and telling him "JUST SAY IT ONCE GARY, WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?" I love that show.
F.J.

a catered life
01-15-2007, 12:01 PM
yea they got me glued ton the tube again.......and the best part the midget:sqeyes: i mean little focker is back

a catered life
01-15-2007, 12:01 PM
yea they got me glued to the tube again.......and the best part is the midget:sqeyes: i mean little focker is back

Devil's Advocate
01-15-2007, 12:04 PM
I liked the "I love New York" show that was on VH1 last night. I don't usually get into those crap shows but I LMAO last night with that one. :D :D I guess it's on tonight, new episode.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-15-2007, 12:28 PM
I caught the Fame Games and I love New York this weekend. I have to admit, I like them. The Surreal Fame Games is great.
I Love New York....its such a trainwreck, but so fun to watch.