PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

DelawareDave
01-13-2007, 06:53 AM
Jan 13. Still no Hot boat mag in my mailbox. This is the second time in 6 months. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I saw January issue at the store a week ago, but I haven't gotten mine yet. This is really beginning to P me off. I had to bitch to get my T-shirt, too.

sanger455
01-13-2007, 10:57 AM
I just wish i could find it in the store. been there done that:confused:

moparjet
01-13-2007, 12:40 PM
i never got my t-shirt either

DelawareDave
01-13-2007, 03:44 PM
I just wish i could find it in the store. been there done that:confused:
Boater's world carries it. The magazine store by my house also carries it, but the whole idea of a subscription is so I don't have to track a copy down every month. If this keeps up, I won't renew my scrip.

orange peel
01-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Well in the wise words of a good friend (you'll have that):D

DaveA
01-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Jan 13. Still no Hot boat mag in my mailbox. This is the second time in 6 months. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I saw January issue at the store a week ago, but I haven't gotten mine yet. This is really beginning to P me off. I had to bitch to get my T-shirt, too.
HOT BOAT gots a magazine???
There. Somebody had to say it.

drejustice
01-15-2007, 01:08 PM
Well if you want my t-shirt, you can have it. It's in my never has/never will be worn pile. Pink and purple just aren't my color.:D

DelawareDave
01-16-2007, 02:54 AM
Spoke to Hot Boat last nite. They said call the Post Office and complain to them. I told them I will get Jan issue in the store, since it takes a month to get a replacement. I might as well cancel my subscrip after it runs out. Gal on the phone was too cocky.

redleader@Anna
01-16-2007, 05:21 AM
Hey dave,
I agree about the "Gal On The Phone" I called there last summer with a question regarding subscriptions and was met with a rather arrogant upppity attitude. Who knows maybe customer service isn't part of the program. I hope I don't get banned again for expressing an opinion, you know it's their website and their magazine...so I guess we're at their mercy. Good luck to ya and by the way I have not recieved my Feb. issue either and I guy I saw last night was still waiting on his, so it's not just a "you" issue, we are all treated that way. oh well as Markist says, "You'll have That" :D :) :)

DelawareDave
01-16-2007, 06:05 AM
It seems to me that even if it is their magazine, what good is it with no readers? I realize they probably make more $$ from advertisements that subscribers, but I don't think the advertisers will continue to advertise with no readers. Kinda defeats the purpose. And as far as cocky employee attitudes, I'm sure it would change while they were standing in the unemployment line.
And if Feb copy is out, I better get my butt in gear to the store so I can get the Jan issue.

redleader@Anna
01-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Hey Dave,
The magazine comes out in advance of the month so The Feb. issue is what we should all be recieving now. I believe there is no Dec. issue for some reason, so the last issue you should have recieved would have been the Jan. issue back around the 8th-15th of Dec. Did you notice that there was no issue back at the begginning of Nov. I believe they combine the Nov./Dec. issue and you would have recieved that back in Oct. something like that anyone feel free to jump in here and tell us how it works....anyone...??? either way where the heck is our Feb. issue, its the the 16th now!!

supersoaker509
01-16-2007, 05:10 PM
got mine today:D