PDA

View Full Version : Another warning for Havasu

Not So Fast
01-13-2007, 10:48 AM
As I'm sure Carey (slowinhavasu ) and all the other a/c guys will agree, dont forget to change your heat pump return air filters in the winter. Mine has a warning that comes on every 360 hrs of run time to check filters and I cant believe how fast the time goes by, just changed them this morning and they seem dirtier than during the summer:idea: It pays to keep'em clean FYI. Stay warm!! NSF

Keith E. Sayre
01-13-2007, 11:12 AM
very thoughtful of you to remind us. what's this site coming to?
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Warlockjer
01-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Sure glad it dosen't get COLD in Havasu!!:)

phebus
01-13-2007, 11:36 AM
Don't worry, it's a "dry" cold. :D

Boatcop
01-13-2007, 11:40 AM
As I'm sure Carey (slowinhavasu ) and all the other a/c guys will agree, dont forget to change your heat pump return air filters in the winter. Mine has a warning that comes on every 360 hrs of run time to check filters and I cant believe how fast the time goes by, just changed them this morning and they seem dirtier than during the summer:idea: It pays to keep'em clean FYI. Stay warm!! NSF
When it's cooler, we have our windows open more often than in the heat of summer.
More dust and shiat gets into the system.

Not So Fast
01-13-2007, 01:15 PM
I just got back from wrapping all 3 sons exposed water pipes for them and with this F---ING WIND it is damn cold, colder that I ever remember, maybe Al Gore's warning is coming to truth:idea: NSF

BOOGEYMAN
01-13-2007, 01:25 PM
How cold is it in havasu?? It was 2 degrees here last night and right now it is only 9 and snowing!

Ms.Havasu
01-13-2007, 01:30 PM
How cold is it in havasu?? It was 2 degrees here last night and right now it is only 9 and snowing!
you win!
It's a blazin 42 right now (feels like 35 with the wind) Us Havasuians don't do cold:( we can do Hot hot hot better then most!

BOOGEYMAN
01-13-2007, 02:07 PM
I cant wait to see 42 again!!!!!

RiverRatMike
01-13-2007, 02:11 PM
it's funny, all around my neighboorhood here in LHC, the homes around me, the a/c reverse pump units freezing up last night, and making all kinds of noise due to the sub temperatures.