PDA

View Full Version : Email hell

phebus
01-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Since yesterday, any email I get, comes through every time my email refreshes itself. It's an endless loop, and I can't get it to stop, no matter what i do. I can not open it, open it, trash it, delete it, doesn't matter, they keep coming. The same emails, over and over and over.....................HELP!!
I called my internet provider, and they said that they have never heard of the problem :mad: .

Redneck
01-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Since yesterday, any email I get, comes through every time my email refreshes itself. It's an endless loop, and I can't get it to stop, no matter what i do. I can not open it, open it, trash it, delete it, doesn't matter, they keep coming. The same emails, over and over and over.....................HELP!!
I called my internet provider, and they said that they have never heard of the problem :mad: .
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
email sent
sorry rick had to do it

phebus
01-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Maybe I should post my email address, and see if I can get this focker smoking. :confused:

Redneck
01-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Maybe I should post my email address, and see if I can get this focker smoking. :confused:
Id smash the computer and see if it works

Redneck
01-13-2007, 11:40 AM
by the way what was the name of that song last night about lapdances?

phebus
01-13-2007, 11:42 AM
by the way what was the name of that song last night about lapdances?
A lapdance is so much better when the stripper is crying- Bloodhound Gang

phebus
01-13-2007, 11:43 AM
I fixed my email program. I closed it!!
Who needs email.:mad:

Redneck
01-13-2007, 11:46 AM
thanks gotta get it

Redneck
01-13-2007, 11:50 AM
got the song thanks

Jrocket
01-13-2007, 11:55 AM
What size shoe do you wear?I recommend some sort of steel toe boot for this fix.

Hondo Jet
01-13-2007, 11:57 AM
My computer picked up some kind of crazy bug where it was using my e-mail account to send mails to a ton of different addresses, none of which were mine. My Norton Antivirus blocked them and it got caught in a loop where it was trying over and over to send these bogus mails, yet couldnt send them.
I was ready to take a baseball bat to it, but instead I restored my system to a couple days prior to when I started having the problem. Worked perfectly and have not had the problem since.
Dont know if this will help with yours, but its worth a try.

Chipster27
01-13-2007, 12:03 PM
Sorry about the hijack...but
You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice
and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five
in an eighteen-wheeler.
Bloodhound Gang has some of the funniest songs. Lyrics (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bloodhoundgang/alapdanceissomuchbetterwhenthestripperiscrying.htm l)
Try listening to "Underpants Go On The Inside" by Lazyboy. Another song with some hard hitting lyrics about life in general

phebus
01-13-2007, 01:00 PM
Did Tom Brown write these lyrics?
So, Bambi's goin' on about how she can make all my fantasies come true.
So I says, "Even this one I have where Jesus Christ
is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole
with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something
resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?"
Well, ten beers, twenty minutes and thirty dollars later
I'm parkin' the beef bus in tuna town if you know what I mean.
Got to nail her back at her trailer.
Heh. That rhymes.
I have to admit it was even more of a turn-on
when I found out she was doin' me to buy baby formula.

Ms.Havasu
01-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Just don't be e-mailing me, I don't want to get caught up in your loop.:rolleyes:
I just changed my e-mail addy because I was getting over 150 spams per day.:eek:

Not So Fast
01-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Apparently this is a problem with people who have Cox (in So Cal)as their email server. I just got one email from someone using them and it came 15 times, they are ceasing sending any emails because people are pissed. NSF