PDA

View Full Version : New boat company

djunkie
01-13-2007, 05:24 PM
All this talk about the Trident has got me inspired to start building boats. I'm thinking of calling them Crest custom boats. :devil: :devil:
J/K Wes. Just trying to lighten the mood a little. :D :D

Froggystyle
01-13-2007, 05:28 PM
All this talk about the Trident has got me inspired to start building boats. I'm thinking of calling them Crest custom boats. :devil: :devil:
Trident makes gum though... you should have called it Bubbleicious and gone into business with RD... ;)

No Name
01-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Don’t know if that will do it, but it made me laugh.:D

djunkie
01-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Trident makes gum though... you should have called it Bubbleicious and gone into business with RD... ;)
I thought that would have been too obvious for some of the brain surgeons we have in here. :D :D

Hardly Satisfied
01-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Than go for it, what are you waiting on :idea:

New Login
01-13-2007, 05:55 PM
But wouldn't you be splashing the name in a way being Wes came up with it.

cc322
01-13-2007, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=djunkie;2337169]All this talk about the Trident has got me inspired to start building boats. I'm thinking of calling them Crest custom boats. :devil: :devil:
You can supply them with Triton engines :D :) :D And call them Triton Crest Custom Boats :idea:

djunkie
01-13-2007, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=djunkie;2337169]All this talk about the Trident has got me inspired to start building boats. I'm thinking of calling them Crest custom boats. :devil: :devil:
You can supply them with Triton engines :D :) :D And call them Triton Crest Custom Boats :idea:
Isn't there already a Triton bass fishing boat? His recomendation of Bubbalicious does have a nice ring to it though. :D :D