PDA

View Full Version : Who else is cold?

Miss Managed Assets
01-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Roxy getting ready for another cold night.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/15417Roxy_Cold_Winter.jpg

riverracerx
01-14-2007, 11:40 AM
It's friken' freezing...literally!

Debbolas
01-14-2007, 11:43 AM
It was so cold here last night the dogs water dish froze!
There is ice all over the place from the sprinklers and hose:eek:
Why isn't it summer:( I HATE cold weather:rolleyes:

Miss Managed Assets
01-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Roxy's dish was frozen too. She been in the house with us most of the time for the last couple days.

Debbolas
01-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Our pets as well.......
I've woken up to frost here and there, but never full on ICE on the ground, if I had my skates I could have skated on it....:D

77charger
01-14-2007, 11:53 AM
I went out last night and put a small heater outside for my dog and he still decided to sleep elsewhere.Dog is a siberian husky so he must like this cold :confused:

topless
01-14-2007, 11:55 AM
There is still ice on the front porch at noon. At least we have heat inside and warm blankets.

shockwaveharry
01-14-2007, 11:58 AM
I went out last night and put a small heater outside for my dog and he still decided to sleep elsewhere.Dog is a siberian husky so he must like this cold :confused:
When was the last time he was in Siberia? At least let him in the garage or something...

HocusPocus
01-14-2007, 12:32 PM
we have one of those also who spends all of his time outside, we tried getting him to stay in the garage the past couple nights and he just scratches trying to get out. he seems to enjoy the cold weather.. crazy dog. :D

fat rat
01-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Record warm temps here in the east.;)

77charger
01-14-2007, 12:54 PM
When was the last time he was in Siberia? At least let him in the garage or something...Have left the door open he just wont sleep in there prefers outside.Wont come in thru the dog door to sleep inside either prefers outside:confused: :confused:

Jrocket
01-14-2007, 01:04 PM
I got him.I finally got him! Last night around 10pm or so I caught my neighbors cat off guard in my back yard.I quietly snuck out the back door and suprised him with a large cup of water.It was fairly dark and my intial thoughts were that I missed the "car hood pissing on" feline that I hate so much,but after waking up this morning to a much needed bathroom break,I glanced out the window to see my furry friend frozen while doing his best Heisman trophy impersination.Think I might buy some lotto tickets this afternoon.:D

FlatStupid
01-14-2007, 01:10 PM
If this cold is gonna continue make sure you unhook the hoses from the outside spickets. Or you will be dealing with your favorite plumber!:eek:

Mandelon
01-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Cold down here in san diego too, I had to wear long pants with my t shirt! :D ( J/K its only warm in the sunshine )

photo chick
01-14-2007, 01:34 PM
If this cold is gonna continue make sure you unhook the hoses from the outside spickets. Or you will be dealing with your favorite plumber!:eek:
Craig it's freezing here like mad, Ice cicles everywhere, all my trees are frozen. I can't imagine what it's like up there..what's the temp?

Jbb
01-14-2007, 04:18 PM
It was 72 degrees here today......All gonna change on Tuesday though...

SmokinLowriderSS
01-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Cozy now, but been out in the 17* cold in the detatched garage all day, pulling the interior & the Chevy out of Lowrider to flip her tomorow for some minor hull repairs. The generator hooked up to a small heater and the wood-stove and fan made it quite tolerable, although not warm by any means.
Sure wasn't hard keeping the beer cold just outside the door tho. :D
Our dog is quite happy outside, but it's cold enough here that the top of his heated water bucket keeps freezing (electric heated horse-bucket).

GHT
01-14-2007, 05:02 PM
I got him.I finally got him! Last night around 10pm or so I caught my neighbors cat off guard in my back yard.I quietly snuck out the back door and suprised him with a large cup of water.It was fairly dark and my intial thoughts were that I missed the "car hood pissing on" feline that I hate so much,but after waking up this morning to a much needed bathroom break,I glanced out the window to see my furry friend frozen while doing his best Heisman trophy impersination.Think I might buy some lotto tickets this afternoon.:D
Are you F'ing serious? That is funny F'ing stuff right there (if it is true). I can't stand cats!!!!:lightsabe :skull: