PDA

View Full Version : Jan/14/2007 (winter here)

orange peel
01-14-2007, 11:38 AM
Man it is the middle of jan here in charlotte Nc and it is 72 right now its unreal
i guess ill have to go out today i hate it tho:D :D :D :D

DelawareDave
01-14-2007, 12:49 PM
57 here with a bit of a drizzle. Sure beats a foot of snow!

fat rat
01-14-2007, 01:16 PM
Got to love this weather.

shirkey4750
01-14-2007, 01:30 PM
65 here

Lady Warhawk
01-14-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm loving this weather right now, but next week will be another story. Just wish winter would be over, and done with so summer can come on :D

HammerDown
01-14-2007, 02:20 PM
...so summer can come on :D
...kinky :)

Warp Speed
01-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Man it is the middle of jan here in charlotte Nc and it is 72 right now its unreal
i guess ill have to go out today i hate it tho:D :D :D :D
Was on Mountain Island today! It was awsome!!!:D :D :D
Can't believe it's January!!

buckey79
01-14-2007, 08:55 PM
t shirty and shorts weather for me today. I hope mother nature keeps it up.

orange peel
01-15-2007, 08:39 AM
Was on Mountain Island today! It was awsome!!!:D :D :D
Can't believe it's January!!
Yea I could hear you up there i live on the lower side of the damn on wylie so every time someone goes around the island up there i can hear them. But I dont think we have meet im Nate. AKA orange peel but anyway looking forward to meeting ya this year we will have a party at my house once or twice and i will make sure mark lets you know when well later

Warp Speed
01-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Yea I could hear you up there i live on the lower side of the damn on wylie so every time someone goes around the island up there i can hear them. But I dont think we have meet im Nate. AKA orange peel but anyway looking forward to meeting ya this year we will have a party at my house once or twice and i will make sure mark lets you know when well later
Hey Nate,
Jay here, hope to meet soon. Sorry we missed everyone at Marks for New Years. The whole family got sick, so it pretty much put a damper on any New Years fun for me!
Sunday was great. I had borrowed a GPS around Christmas to do some baseline runs before pulling the motor. Then someone ran a red light and took the front of my blazer off, leaving me without a tow rig. Just got it back and couldn't pass up a beautiful (73*) day!
Needed a baseline,that was my excuse anyway!!!
Talk to ya soon,
Warp Speed

orange peel
01-16-2007, 07:38 AM
damn sorry to here all that bad news, I was fine at new years but trust me the sick caught me last week it sucked. But yea look foward to meetin yall and as soon as i get my new seats ill be able to ride any time so see ya out there ASAP.:D :D :D