PDA

View Full Version : Poor San Diego Supercheaters...

Phat Daddy
01-14-2007, 05:20 PM
Another fat goose egg!!!!:D :D :D

Focker
01-14-2007, 05:22 PM
i said ya cant win with marty
great team a focken shittty coach

djunkie
01-14-2007, 05:23 PM
go Raiders!!!!!!!

Flyinbowtie
01-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Marty and his coaching didn't loose this game.
People dropping passes did.

JetBoatRich
01-14-2007, 05:31 PM
SHIT Happens :sleeping:

AZJD
01-14-2007, 05:31 PM
zero receptions at the half by recievers! booooooo

AZJD
01-14-2007, 05:32 PM
BTW that puts me 0-4 on football picks this weekend!:idea:

Mandelon
01-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Umn, a goose egg is a zero. The bolts were not shutout, and I believe led the ENTIRE LEAGE in scoring. And as SD led the game for most of it, I think you would be...............wrong. But they still managed to pull an L out of the W column.....therefore, we are indeed losers. :(

Fire Angler
01-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Another CHOKE job by the Sparklers! Way to go San Diego. :D

moneypit
01-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Good thing half the team is going to the allstar game. Like they deserve it getting the boot this early in the playoffs. :eek:

Dezertrider
01-14-2007, 05:56 PM
go Raiders!!!!!!!
The Raiders cant go anywhere until they finish cleaning the trash from the freeways!!!!!!!!

SHOTKALLIN
01-14-2007, 06:17 PM
L.T. IS THE BIGEST POOR SPORT IN THE NFL! You always shake hands at the end of the game, win or lose.
lololololololol

framer1
01-14-2007, 06:20 PM
L.T. IS THE BIGEST POOR SPORT IN THE NFL! You always shake hands at the end of the game, win or lose.
lololololololol
Why dont you cry about it......The guy is a warrior

framer1
01-14-2007, 06:22 PM
who is your team loooser:mad:

JetBoatRich
01-14-2007, 06:33 PM
lololololololol
He conducted him self great all season:) until today:rolleyes: it is a lot easier to win for him

shueman
01-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Pats & Brady just know how to get it done... :cool:

Phat Daddy
01-14-2007, 07:07 PM
who is your team loooser:mad:
Not the Super Bowl WINLESS Supercheaters. They can't even win on the juice!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SHOTKALLIN
01-14-2007, 07:21 PM
I said it at the begining of the season when the sparklers barely beat the last place Raiders.....there will be NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO superbowl for the S.D. SPARKLERS.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Then there are the fans that want to blame the coach. This is the funiest shit of all. Isn't Marty the winningest coach of all time? :eek: But its his fault.:confused:

SHOTKALLIN
01-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Not the Super Bowl WINLESS Supercheaters. They can't even win on the juice!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
what he said............lol:D

SHOTKALLIN
01-14-2007, 07:25 PM
He conducted him self great all season:) until today:rolleyes: it is a lot easier to win for him
I thought he had class unlike his GHETTO wife. She actually thinks he should carry on like OCHO CINCO after a touchdown. I thought he was a step above the rest til he was not man enough to shake hands after a loss. :D True colors showed today.

SHOTKALLIN
01-14-2007, 07:26 PM
BTW that puts me 0-4 on football picks this weekend!:idea:
with that avatar youre a winner in my book:D

jbone
01-14-2007, 08:24 PM
LT is the most humble and easy going player in the NFL. He is a great role model to the youth of today.
He was upset at the disrepect the Pats displayed at the end of the game.
My prediction is that to prove his class, he will appologize tomorrow or very soon for his actions.
Did anyone else see Bilichek (SP) turn the NFL logo down on the podium before talking, then someone had to turn it back up.
That is not class. Just like his cameraman shove last week. Piss poor attitude, even after victories. What an ass.
J

Ivan Dan
01-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Umn, a goose egg is a zero. The bolts were not shutout, and I believe led the ENTIRE LEAGE in scoring. And as SD led the game for most of it, I think you would be...............wrong. But they still managed to pull an L out of the W column.....therefore, we are indeed losers. :(
Actually....if you wanna get technical this was their first playoff game of this season so they technically went 0-1 in the playoffs. Looks like a goose egg to me!!! :D
<-----Cowboys fan so I'm feelin you Charger fans right now.

SHOTKALLIN
01-14-2007, 08:47 PM
we lost FAIR/SQUARE and my bottle of jack is almost empty:( so i need to fined a new one:D damn i thought we we're going all the way:jawdrop:
I feel your pain...Raider fan here. We rode that rollercoaster 3 years in a row.
Starting with the fumble in the snow in New England, and ending in a super bowl loss to the Bucks. :mad:
Lets drink to next season!

djunkie
01-14-2007, 10:23 PM
The Raiders cant go anywhere until they finish cleaning the trash from the freeways!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!

Hardly Satisfied
01-14-2007, 10:25 PM
i said ya cant win with marty
great team a focken shittty coach
Sorry Focker , My sorry 49ers beat you guys :D

One Eyed Jack
01-14-2007, 11:59 PM
go Raiders!!!!!!!
stick to mocking
your drunken neighbors
what a piece

djunkie
01-15-2007, 01:54 AM
stick to mocking
your drunken neighbors
what a piece
It was a joke. My favaorite team is anyone playing the Raiders. I only said that cause the thread starter is a Raiders fan. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
01-15-2007, 04:42 AM
Funny how it turned into a Raider Thread:confused:

Riomouse911
01-15-2007, 04:47 AM
Both teams are limbering up their golfing muscles about now... (as are all 26 teams not in the two games next weekend)...Since the Radiers conceded the season by the second snap of the first game..and the Chargers conceded their season by fumbling away an interception in the second half yesterday, I'm pulling for the 'Aints to win it this year. I like nuthin' about the Bears, the Patriots I am sick of already, and the Colts are who I want to make it to the bowl.. and lose.

BajaMike
01-15-2007, 07:44 AM
lololololololol
There was a lot of trash talking and poor sportsmanship by the Pats at the end of the game, that's why many of the players walked off without shaking hands.
L.T. is a class act and one of the greatest players ever.....He's making history every game. Just because you don't like the Chargers you can't recogize greatness when you see it??
:idea:

BarryMac
01-15-2007, 08:04 AM
I don't understand the title of this thread. SuperCheaters??? I watched the whole game and didn't see any cheating, I did see some very bad mistakes by the Chargers which ultimately cost them the game but there wasn't any cheating. The Patriots didn't play well either, yet they still ahd the nerve at the end of the game to stand at midfield and mock the losing team, talk about poor sportsmenship, LT had every right to be pissed off and walk off of the field...:mad:

460 jus getn it
01-15-2007, 08:15 AM
I hate to say it................................................ ...........................
BUT I TOLD YA SO, all those who said that SD were superbowl bound. Nope:D :D :D :D :D

OnlyMoney
01-15-2007, 08:31 AM
I hate to say it................................................ ...........................
BUT I TOLD YA SO, all those who said that SD were superbowl bound. Nope:D :D :D :D :D
It took everything I had to keep from texting some peeps. :D

jrgaudettes
01-15-2007, 09:26 AM
I don't understand the title of this thread. SuperCheaters??? I watched the whole game and didn't see any cheating, I did see some very bad mistakes by the Chargers which ultimately cost them the game but there wasn't any cheating. The Patriots didn't play well either, yet they still ahd the nerve at the end of the game to stand at midfield and mock the losing team, talk about poor sportsmenship, LT had every right to be pissed off and walk off of the field...:mad:
Come on guys. That was a great game. As far as New England having no class, that is a joke. Yeah New England did Meriman's dance at the end of the game. So what. How many time's has Meriman done his dance this season on other teams fields after a sack. How is that different? I do recall last weekend during half time of the Jets/Pats game Meriman was interviewed and gave little respect to the Pats and more to the Jets.
It’s sad to see one of the greats (LT) focus on something like this. LT had a great season and should be proud. Anyone could say SD gave the Game away and if New England lost they cold have said the same thing. Great Game.

echo
01-15-2007, 09:35 AM
That 2pt conversion finished off the chargers and marty knew it. The last challenge was a waste of a needed time out.

Ziggy
01-15-2007, 10:03 AM
That 2pt conversion finished off the chargers and marty knew it. The last challenge was a waste of a needed time out.
Did you see MArty trying to call timeout just before the 2 pt conversion? He read it.
The 4th down INT and subsequent fumble was the nail. I told my NE fan friend that if Brady has got a chance near the games end we'd probably end up loosing......... Without a doubt a tough fought game not overly well played by either team. Sloppy is more like it.
Fumbles, muffed punt, INT's..............turnovers on both teams.
All the interviews of players was telling, they knew they had blown it for themselves and blamed only themselves.
I'll be rooting for Brees, I think they should be able to take down Chi pretty easy.

a catered life
01-15-2007, 11:33 AM
go Raiders!!!!!!!
thats what i was thinking:D

djunkie
01-15-2007, 11:36 AM
thats what i was thinking:D
Except I was only joking. :D :D

Desert Rat
01-15-2007, 11:48 AM
I played the LT thing back a few times on the TiVo and it looks like shit was said to LT by Pats players. Hey i'm a total Raiders fan but I will admit that LT is one of the classiest guys in the game today. There had to be alittle more to it then the 1-2 seconds of video showed. GO SAINTS!!!!!

SHOTKALLIN
01-15-2007, 12:37 PM
:D Go Saints!!!!!:D

Brady Bunch
01-15-2007, 12:37 PM
For you to label the Chargers Team as a whole "Super Cheaters", goes to show YOUR A COMPLETE DUMBASS. Merriman cheated, was caught and paid for it. The Chargers were THE BEST TEAM in the NFL in the regular season. They had way to many mistakes that cost them the game yesterday. They gave that game to the Patriots.

460 jus getn it
01-15-2007, 12:44 PM
For you to label the Chargers Team as a whole "Super Cheaters", goes to show YOUR A COMPLETE DUMBASS. Merriman cheated, was caught and paid for it. The Chargers were THE BEST TEAM in the NFL in the regular season. They had way to many mistakes that cost them the game yesterday. They gave that game to the Patriots.The regular season doesnt mean anything if you cant win in the playoffs......

jrgaudettes
01-15-2007, 12:44 PM
For you to label the Chargers Team as a whole "Super Cheaters", goes to show YOUR A COMPLETE DUMBASS. Merriman cheated, was caught and paid for it. The Chargers were THE BEST TEAM in the NFL in the regular season. They had way to many mistakes that cost them the game yesterday. They gave that game to the Patriots.
I agree, no one cheated. San Diego was the best in the NFL. New England also had three turn overs. A good debate could be made the Pats almost gave the game away also. At the level these guy's play I would think that no team gave the game away. Great teams like SD and NE create turn overs and cause other teams to make mistakes. Bottom line is, there is always going to be a winner and a looser.:D

ratso
01-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Geez... my dad can beat up your dad.http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Ziggy
01-15-2007, 01:07 PM
I played the LT thing back a few times on the TiVo and it looks like shit was said to LT by Pats players. Hey i'm a total Raiders fan but I will admit that LT is one of the classiest guys in the game today. There had to be alittle more to it then the 1-2 seconds of video showed. GO SAINTS!!!!!
I had to grin at how LT stated that a players attitude/class starts with the head coach....I direct hit on Belechek:D
I'm less disapointed about the loss than I am of how it was lost....

djunkie
01-15-2007, 01:27 PM
Geez... my dad can beat up your dad.http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Doubtful. Have you seen my dad? :D :D

ratso
01-15-2007, 01:40 PM
Doubtful. Have you seen my dad? :D :D
I'll just team him up with Altar Girl's dad... seems like he's a loose canon anyway.:D

hotlavey
01-15-2007, 02:35 PM
LT is the most humble and easy going player in the NFL. He is a great role model to the youth of today.
He was upset at the disrepect the Pats displayed at the end of the game.
My prediction is that to prove his class, he will appologize tomorrow or very soon for his actions.
Did anyone else see Bilichek (SP) turn the NFL logo down on the podium before talking, then someone had to turn it back up.
That is not class. Just like his cameraman shove last week. Piss poor attitude, even after victories. What an ass.
J
He is an ass, and I hope he gets it whipped next week.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-15-2007, 02:39 PM
OOOOOOO I AM SORRY THE RAIDERS WERE SO MUCH BETTER
West Division W L T Pct PF PA Home Road Div Conf Strk
Chargers 14 2 0 .875 492 303 8-0 6-2 5-1 10-2 W10
Chiefs 9 7 0 .563 331 315 6-2 3-5 4-2 5-7 W2
Broncos 9 7 0 .563 319 305 4-4 5-3 3-3 8-4 L1
Raiders 2 14 0 .125 168 332 2-6 0-8 0-6 1-11 L9
NOT
OOOOOO TALK ABOUT A GOOSE EGG OR DID YOU FORGET THE
Mon. Sep 11 Chargers AZZ KICKING THE FAIDERS GOT 27-0 LMAO

Phat Daddy
01-15-2007, 03:52 PM
OOOOOOO I AM SORRY THE RAIDERS WERE SO MUCH BETTER
West Division W L T Pct PF PA Home Road Div Conf Strk
Chargers 14 2 0 .875 492 303 8-0 6-2 5-1 10-2 W10
Chiefs 9 7 0 .563 331 315 6-2 3-5 4-2 5-7 W2
Broncos 9 7 0 .563 319 305 4-4 5-3 3-3 8-4 L1
Raiders 2 14 0 .125 168 332 2-6 0-8 0-6 1-11 L9
NOT
OOOOOO TALK ABOUT A GOOSE EGG OR DID YOU FORGET THE
Mon. Sep 11 Chargers AZZ KICKING THE FAIDERS GOT 27-0 LMAO
Everybody knows the Raiders suck...thats old news but to put your hopes in a team that will ultimately CHOKE in the first round is like going on that first date, getting to "third base" and then getting the NOT this time!!! Now your just standing there with your dick in your hand!!!:sqeyes: ;) :D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Everybody knows the Raiders suck...thats old news but to put your hopes in a team that will ultimately CHOKE in the first round is like going on that first date, getting to "third base" and then getting the NOT this time!!! Now your just standing there with your dick in your hand!!!:sqeyes: ;) :D :D :D
well at least they got to go on a date instead of staying home with your finger up your azz LMAO OOOOOOO well at least the faiders get 1st draft choice LMAO

Phat Daddy
01-15-2007, 04:42 PM
well at least they got to go on a date instead of staying home with your finger up your azz LMAO OOOOOOO well at least the faiders get 1st draft choice LMAO
And you get to buy the first round of drinks next time.:D :D :D

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
01-16-2007, 06:06 AM
That was our plan all a long:D :D whats up trouble

a catered life
01-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Funny how it turned into a Raider Thread:confused:
this only goes to show the true love out there for the RAIDERS:D

a catered life
01-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Except I was only joking. :D :D
:idea: RAIDER FANS WE MIGHT HAVE A WISE GUY HERE

a catered life
01-16-2007, 07:49 AM
No PD its more like taking some chick out, you take her to a nice restaurant she plays footies with you under the table, then a movie and shes kissing you in the movies and you take her home and she closes the door in your face and you find out a week later your best friend hit that last week after some stupidass spent all his money taking her out to dinner and a movie :confused: