It has to hurt watching another team celebrate on your field:rolleyes:

a catered life
01-15-2007, 11:58 AM
us raiders fans have learned to deal with it:rolleyes:

jrgaudettes
01-15-2007, 12:17 PM
patriots were doing the merriman dance,was a bit classless
Question is, How many time's has Merriman did his dance on other team's fields?
Just friendly taunting. When you make up a dance or celebration and perform after every good play you make there will be team's who mock it as other team's have.

SHOTKALLIN
01-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Yes! and we still shake hands after the loss!
Unlike L.T.'s bitch ass :D

SHOTKALLIN
01-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Just friendly taunting. When you make up a dance or celebration and perform after every good play you make there will be team's who mock it as other team's have.
bingo...L.T.'s a poor sport. He's only upset because he spent his superbowl bonus already:D

460 jus getn it
01-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Yes! and we still shake hands after the loss!
Unlike L.T.'s bitch ass :D
LMAO, run LT run............................................... ................................
Awwww Hahahahahahaha, he did bitch like a baby in the press conference.

Ziggy
01-15-2007, 01:14 PM
It's ok to celebrate on the field, that wasn't LT beef.......its how and the words the PAts players exchanged that had him riled...still my favorite quote had to be how LT pointed at Belecheck for his players actions.
LT is the fartherst person from being a poor sport.....that was a stupid remark ShotKallin :rolleyes:

TeamGreene
01-15-2007, 02:59 PM
The Chargers had 60 min. to keep the Pats from celebrating

Hardly Satisfied
01-15-2007, 03:05 PM
patriots were doing the merriman dance,was a bit classless
Bottom line SCOREBOARD

Ziggy
01-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Bottom line SCOREBOARD
So true........no body to blame but the players really.
I clearly remember saying the same thing to the Steelers in 94.

Sangerdude
01-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Bottom Line: The Chargers were TOO Geeked and they themselves kept celebrating after every tackle and every gain on offense! Snottenheimer should of been a better CEO of his offense and defensive coordinaters and had them put their players "in-line"...Come on...going for it on 4th and 11 at the 30 yard line!!! especially on a game that was decided by 3 points!!!
Experience beat the youth! The Chargers had plenty of chances!

JetBoatRich
01-15-2007, 05:15 PM
You have the #1 pick to show for it:eek:

jrgaudettes
01-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Let's say the Pats beat the Colts. I would think Dungy would be in the same boat as Shotenhimer (SP). It suck's, both are good coaches but can't win in the playoffs. If the Colts win then Dungy is good for one more year.

USCFAN
01-15-2007, 05:37 PM
The Chargers had 60 min. to keep the Pats from celebrating
Best remark yet. You don't want the other team to celebrate on your field keep them out of the endzone.

Not So Fast
01-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Things run deeper that that, LT had words after one run early in the game and after watching him his entire career i have never seen him get that upset. The Chargers imploded again and beat then selves with stupidity. They still had a great season and I'm still a fan so to all you vultures that were just waiting to talk smack, F--K OFF. NSF

Not So Fast
01-16-2007, 07:12 AM
Oh yeah, everybody seems to have overlooked the fact that Nate Kaeding once again was the one who failed to either win or give us a chance to win. Sure it was 50 yards but we had the wind behind us and he still was wide right and about ten yards short, trade him or get him to the weight room. NSF

a catered life
01-16-2007, 07:29 AM
LT is wrong,they won have at it:(
i agree puck'em dance your hearts away pats:D

jrgaudettes
01-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Oh yeah, everybody seems to have overlooked the fact that Nate Kaeding once again was the one who failed to either win or give us a chance to win. Sure it was 50 yards but we had the wind behind us and he still was wide right and about ten yards short, trade him or get him to the weight room. NSF
I hear Vanderjack is available.:D :D

Not So Fast
01-16-2007, 07:37 AM
i agree puck'em dance your hearts away pats:D
Gottta love how the Raider fans wallow in someone elses misery, dont you have enough of your own with that miserable franchise?? NSF

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
01-16-2007, 07:55 AM
:D :D Play nice guys we all love are teams now we will both be sitting home watching the big game together now lets get to more important stuff like 24 I bet Jack could play the whole game by him self with out being touched :D

maddad
01-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Let's say the Pats beat the Colts. I would think Dungy would be in the same boat as Shotenhimer (SP). It suck's, both are good coaches but can't win in the playoffs. If the Colts win then Dungy is good for one more year.
Isn't it odd that in SanDiego its Marty's fault, and in Indy, it's all Peyton's fault?
:confused:

Big Warlock
01-16-2007, 08:08 AM
I wanted the Chargers to win. But they beat themselves! Too bad!

Not So Fast
01-16-2007, 10:14 AM
:D :D Play nice guys we all love are teams now we will both be sitting home watching the big game together now lets get to more important stuff like 24 I bet Jack could play the whole game by him self with out being touched :D
As you wish, I'm through talking about, the pain is bad enough:( NSF

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
01-16-2007, 10:33 AM
As you wish, I'm through talking about, the pain is bad enough:( NSF
Lets meet this summer and have a few beers it will get better cheers:D :D :D

ratso
01-16-2007, 10:36 AM
I think I'll just refer to you as FRMES...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif or maybe throw an "A" in the mix and just call you FRAMES............:D

Not So Fast
01-16-2007, 10:44 AM
I'll buy!!! NSF

eliminatedsprinter
01-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Worshiping what others do has always got to hurt sometime...;)

riverroyal
01-16-2007, 05:01 PM
I still havent forgot about the steriods.