PDA

View Full Version : MTV Cribs............WTF?

FryJet
01-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Why is everyone on that show a total dumbass. I mean most if not all are rappers and they have to have like 14 of their retarded homies hanging out playing video games or sitting in their Ferrari's drinking out of a ugly looking goblet that belongs on a 10 foot trophy. Dont forget about the 24 "wheels that we cant get because they arent even out yet or the 150 pair of Nike's that could get 5 grand each on ebay, lol, whatever. What a bunch of retards.
F.J.

LUVNLIFE
01-15-2007, 10:12 AM
I think MTV tells them what to do and say, kinda like a loose script. All the shows have the same MO. Like when they go into the master bedroom and they say "This is where all the magic happens" or something like that. It is cool to check out the pads though. If it's on and I'm bored I check it out.:)

AltarGirl
01-15-2007, 10:15 AM
I've always wanted them to come to my house & do cribs. "Here's the fridge, we always have iced tea & kool aid."
I really don't care what's in their fridge just like you don't care what's in mine. :)

Cole Trickle
01-15-2007, 10:22 AM
I've always wanted them to come to my house & do cribs. "Here's the fridge, we always have iced tea & kool aid."
I really don't care what's in their fridge just like you don't care what's in mine. :)
No Krystal?:D

Biglue
01-15-2007, 10:24 AM
It's all about showing off their bling. The houses are nice though. But I watched a couple of episodes and it's all the same shit. Some of the athletes are actually decent personalities, but for the most part, I could not get past the "hello, this is my crib" from the rappers. Where do these fools come from? You wish, you could tell them "you have made it for yourself, act like it". :rolleyes:

AltarGirl
01-15-2007, 10:29 AM
No Krystal?:D
Na, we drank it all Friday

Trailer Park Casanova
01-15-2007, 10:31 AM
It's all about showing off their bling. The houses are nice though. But I watched a couple of episodes and it's all the same shit. Some of the athletes are actually decent personalities, but for the most part, I could not get past the "hello, this is my crib" from the rappers. Where do these fools come from? You wish, you could tell them "you have made it for yourself, act like it". :rolleyes:
Yeah, the atheletes and racers seem to be the most interesting.
Buchanan of the Falcons had the nicest home ever. Streets ahead of anything they ever showed.
The car and truck only Cribs episodes are pretty good.
They've occasionally gone to a flash scene style on some episodes and it sux.
Need more non-rapper episodes.
Some MX and XMX rider episodes earlier on were interesting. The homes quite unique.
Need a HB forums members cribs thread.

ratso
01-15-2007, 10:53 AM
That would be interesting...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

SMFRiverRat
01-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Why is everyone on that show a total dumbass. I What a bunch of retards.
F.J.
Have you EVER seen a bookcase or books in any of those "cribs"?
You are right, what a bunch of tards.

FryJet
01-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Can I be part of the crew playin Xbox on any one of the 48 tv's in the crunked out Rhino rollin on 30's the nobody has yet? Im working on my pimp limp and I can get a new diamond studed grill if needed.
F.J.

Not So Fast
01-15-2007, 11:05 AM
it just goes to show that you dont have to be smart to be rich,obviously!! NSF

Jrocket
01-15-2007, 11:15 AM
Name the time and place and I'll have the ol' lady hook up to it and we'll tow her on down.

a catered life
01-15-2007, 11:27 AM
i must agree with you but i have stole some ideas from some of those guys house's.....like when i make enough money i should be able to install a stripper pole then put a tv out by the pool:(

AltarGirl
01-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Once, when they went to Moby's house. He even said, "Whenever you watch this show, you never see any books, so I thought I'd show you my bookcase." It was a full wall floor to ceiling of books. It looked really cool.

syke-o
01-15-2007, 11:53 AM
anyone ever see dave chapelle's spoof on mtv cribs?? that is some funny stuff right there....

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 12:00 PM
anyone ever see dave chapelle's spoof on mtv cribs?? that is some funny stuff right there....
never seen it but must be funny...
I hate the "this is where the magic happens" shit.

Cole Trickle
01-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Once, when they went to Moby's house. He even said, "Whenever you watch this show, you never see any books, so I thought I'd show you my bookcase." It was a full wall floor to ceiling of books. It looked really cool.
That was the worst cribs ever!!!:D
My garage is more entertaining than his house.:sqeyes:
Everyonce in a while I am surprised with someones house.
I thought Dave Mira and Tony Hawk had very nice houses. (Comfortably lavish)
Most Rappers are compensating/over blingy
Most of the NFL/NBA guys have nice stuff.
I think 2 of my favorites are when they showed the back yards for Travis Barker and Joey Fatone.(Blink/Insync) Fatones Backyard was bar none the sickest ting I have ever seen.:jawdrop:

Trailer Park Casanova
01-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Name the time and place and I'll have the ol' lady hook up to it and we'll tow her on down.
I'll photograph it and run the thred,,

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 12:15 PM
the BEST mtv cribs was the guys from jackass.
Stevo lived in an apartment full of beer cans
Party Boy lived in a toyota tacoma
then they had another one with Party boy were the showed is shit stains in the carpet. anyone see those?

SHOTKALLIN
01-15-2007, 12:25 PM
My favorite episode was the one with Tommy Lee's house. The sex swing in the Master bedroom has not been topped by any rapper yet. That and the I Dream of Jeanie room. Tommy Lee had lots of eye candy there and I dont think it was for the camera.
The only boats I've seen on cribs were Johnny Damon's bayliner and some NBA ballers jet ski boat. WTF? You would think that these ballers would show off thier whips and then say "THIS IS MY DCB RIHGT HERE!" I have seen bad ass choppers but no boats.
The worse episode I saw was of the dude where's my car. That dude had an apartment and it wasn't even nice. Then there was rapper Redmans Townhouse. That dude put the G in GHETTO.

dmontzsta
01-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Dont knock them, that is their shit.
You dont hear them talking about all the white folks on cribs who act all goofy and shit "this is where the magic happens" do ya?...shit.
See, this is where 30s came from, the rappers, now you see soccer moms and goofy white dudes rolling them too, just a bunch of clowns I tell ya.

lucky
01-15-2007, 01:07 PM
If only :) I'd bez like Yoz bro - Check out My Cabbage , dis herz where da money be flown - check out my dcb with da 24's and my H2o ho to pull da motda focka - We loaded it up with Cheniqu , and Luana, and billy gene ( yea she's da bitch that paints our shits ! Now Check my 240 pairs of Deckshoes I gotz dem in Yellow , blue , red and Green - Ohh and my shaq shirt and gangsta posters -- Word :)_

ratso
01-15-2007, 01:09 PM
If only :) I'd bez like Yoz bro - Check out My Cabbage , dis herz where da money be flown - check out my dcb with da 24's and my H2o ho to pull da motda focka - We loaded it up with Cheniqu , and Luana, and billy gene ( yea she's da bitch that paints our shits ! Now Check my 240 pairs of Deckshoes I gotz dem in Yellow , blue , red and Green - Ohh and my shaq shirt and gangsta posters -- Word :)_
EAZY??? Is that you... lol...:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-15-2007, 01:15 PM
I dont hate on any of them because if I had the $$$ I would live it up too!!! Alot of the rappers came from nothing so yeah they do buy some stupid stuff.
To each thier own! I can honestly say that they havent bought a stupid ass rhino yet :rolleyes:

ratso
01-15-2007, 01:17 PM
I dont hate on any of them because if I had the $$$ I would live it up too!!! Alot of the rappers came from nothing so yeah they do buy some stupid stuff.
To each thier own! I can honestly say that they havent bought a stupid ass rhino yet :rolleyes:
...only because they can't recline the seat back far enough.http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

PlyaPlya22
01-15-2007, 01:23 PM
I don't think they want them because the resemble a tractor too much!:D

Biglue
01-15-2007, 01:25 PM
May as well have.....with all the audio in your truck, I bet you've spent enough as some of the other tpys people have.
No hating here whatsoever. If I had that kind of disposable income I would also spend it on some toys. My deal with the rappers is the way they act like idiots keeping on with their whole "gangsta rap" or "krunk" m.o. They aren't on a stage putting on a show, pick up your fokn pants to where they belong. Act like a person who belongs in the neighborhoods you're living in. I'll give you an example. Did you see Usher's place? He acted proffesional on his episode as they toured his place. Then there was that rap moron "The BOUSS" as he called himself.....total waste of sperm right there.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-15-2007, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=lucky;2339543]If only :) check out my dcb with da 24's and my H2o ho to pull da motda focka - QUOTE]
Now thats some funny azz schit:D

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 01:28 PM
i dont think we want rappers in custom boating. imagine the shit they would come up with. we would have Pimp my Boat episodes where they put spinners on the boat trailer. under glow lights under the trailer. tv's under the boat. swim steps with plasma integrated in. candy paint. a xbox in the engine compartment. and what ever other gay shit they come up with.

Biglue
01-15-2007, 01:29 PM
i dont think we want rappers in custom boating. imagine the shit they would come up with. we would have Pimp my Boat episodes where they put spinners on the boat trailer. under glow lights under the trailer. tv's under the boat. swim steps with plasma integrated in. candy paint. a xbox in the engine compartment. and what ever other gay shit they come up with.
Apparently you haven't been to Lake Perris. :D

dmontzsta
01-15-2007, 01:29 PM
I can honestly say that they havent bought a stupid ass rhino yet :rolleyes:
SLAP! lol

ratso
01-15-2007, 01:30 PM
...dock feelers on their hulls.:D

Biglue
01-15-2007, 01:34 PM
...dock feelers on their hulls.:D
Apparently you've never bumped into a dock. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-15-2007, 01:35 PM
No hating here whatsoever. If I had that kind of disposable income I would also spend it on some toys. My deal with the rappers is the way they act like idiots keeping on with their whole "gangsta rap" or "krunk" m.o. They aren't on a stage putting on a show, pick up your fokn pants to where they belong. Act like a person who belongs in the neighborhoods you're living in. I'll give you an example. Did you see Usher's place? He acted proffesional on his episode as they toured his place. Then there was that rap moron "The BOUSS" as he called himself.....total waste of sperm right there.
Again, to each its own;) I aint gonna lie, I still rock a sag. But slim thugg is portraying his "gangsta" ways. He did have some phat ass rides and a sick ass chopper;)

ratso
01-15-2007, 01:36 PM
Apparently you've never bumped into a dock. :D
lmao... Yeah, a few times... doubt dock feelers would have helped either lol...:D

Biglue
01-15-2007, 01:39 PM
lmao... Yeah, a few times... doubt dock feelers would have helped either lol...:D
I laughed out loud as I posted that at the mental picture. Could you imagine someone bumping their boat on the dock actually sporting some curb feelers? That's a funny fokn picture right there.

ratso
01-15-2007, 01:41 PM
I laughed out loud as I posted that at the mental picture. Could you imagine someone bumping their boat on the dock actually sporting some curb feelers? That's a funny fokn picture right there.
ROTFLMAO...:D

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 01:41 PM
Apparently you haven't been to Lake Perris. :D
nope been to silverwood though. ..or shall i call it Jet Ski hell

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Ummm yeah! There is actually boat bling! What about 18's on a trailer:idea: Chrome ladders:idea: Take a look at the "wescoast fukkers" boat. That boat trailer has bling!!
Hell even My boat trailer if flammed.
and what ever other gay shit they come up with.
i guess its gay because you cant afford it:idea:

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 01:48 PM
i guess its gay because you cant afford it:idea:[/QUOTE]
no, not gay cause i cant afford it. they do really stupid shit to there cars. seriously are you trying to ell me that if you thinks it cool to put a retractable stop sign on a car. or a bowling ball washer or a clothes dryer or a pool table. cmon 396, pull your head outta your ass:D

lucky
01-15-2007, 01:52 PM
so your thinking about it :) :D

catman-do
01-15-2007, 01:53 PM
I dont see anything wrong with them buying stupid things. If i had the money i would have all kinds of toys also. They dont need to work, so they need something to do while they are at home 30 weeks of the year. Now, what i do have a problem with is when some of them try to use big words out of context and they dont make sense. Just because youve got a big house, and smoe money laying around DOESNT MAKE YOU SOPHISTICATED!!!! If you claim your from the ghetto, and still are ghetto then be just that. I want to see one of these people show thier tour busses and glimps' of vacation houses etc... You arent a baller in a 4500 sf house in Houston, or Atlanta. Those houses arent even 600k for most part in the areas being built.

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 01:59 PM
You arent a baller in a 4500 sf house in Houston, or Atlanta. Those houses arent even 600k for most part in the areas being built.
true. i have a client who just sold a house in Diamond Bar (2200sf house) for 760000. went and built a new house near atlanta on a lake, 2 acre lot 4000 sf home for a little under a million.

lucky
01-15-2007, 02:01 PM
my dream Crib episode would be a garage with a house attatched :D

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Ummm yeah! There is actually boat bling! What about 18's on a trailer:idea: Chrome ladders:idea: Take a look at the "wescoast fukkers" boat. That boat trailer has bling!!
Hell even My boat trailer if flammed.
big rims are cool on trailers..just not spinners.

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 02:05 PM
my dream Crib episode would be a garage with a house attatched :D
ever see that commercial.. i think it was castrol . with the 15 car garage and a tent next to it?

Dave C
01-15-2007, 02:09 PM
If I had that kind of money... I would dazzle them with the size of my SAVINGS ACCOUNT..... but then again thats just me.;)
No books.. thats f-ing funny!!! LOL

havaduner
01-15-2007, 02:12 PM
The show I am waiting for will be "MTV Cribs Re-visited" I want to see where some of these dumbasses are living 20 years from now. " yeah, once I had da life, then I was found to be a no talent hack, so all my moneys gone, so I moved back to the 'hood to get real with my peeps again!"

Dave C
01-15-2007, 02:16 PM
they are keeping it real. LOL

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 02:21 PM
yah and buried in back child support

FryJet
01-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Well, just so you know.......................if and when you come into a bunch of money and spend it on stuff like 150 pair of Nike shoes or lime green Lamborghini Murcielago with 24" spinners and aligator skin interior then I would tell you congragulations, your a retard. ;) I dont hate them for the money they have, I laugh at the retarded ways they act and the blatently retarded stuff they spend their money on. And just because they came from nothing does not mean they should put a something to do with Scarface every room in the house. :)
F.J.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-15-2007, 02:55 PM
I dont see anything wrong with them buying stupid things. If i had the money i would have all kinds of toys also. They dont need to work, so they need something to do while they are at home 30 weeks of the year. Now, what i do have a problem with is when some of them try to use big words out of context and they dont make sense. Just because youve got a big house, and smoe money laying around DOESNT MAKE YOU SOPHISTICATED!!!! If you claim your from the ghetto, and still are ghetto then be just that. I want to see one of these people show thier tour busses and glimps' of vacation houses etc... You arent a baller in a 4500 sf house in Houston, or Atlanta. Those houses arent even 600k for most part in the areas being built.
I respect this post;);)
If you claim your from the ghetto, and still are ghetto then be just that.
especially this;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-15-2007, 02:57 PM
<--------trying to pull head out of ass:D :D
no, not gay cause i cant afford it. they do really stupid shit to there cars. seriously are you trying to ell me that if you thinks it cool to put a retractable stop sign on a car. or a bowling ball washer or a clothes dryer or a pool table. cmon 396, pull your head outta your ass:D[/QUOTE]

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-15-2007, 02:58 PM
big rims are cool on trailers..just not spinners.
I agree unless they are a set of davins;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Well, just so you know.......................if and when you come into a bunch of money and spend it on stuff like 150 pair of Nike shoes or lime green Lamborghini Murcielago with 24" spinners and aligator skin interior then I would tell you congragulations, your a retard. ;) F.J.
Guys who drive "texas tunnels" are Retards:D

Biglue
01-15-2007, 03:03 PM
I agree unless they are a set of davins;)
Spinners are stupid period.
The OG spinners are Spreewells. Far from some bolt on center spinnin knock off. ;)

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 03:09 PM
<--------trying to pull head out of ass:D :D
no, not gay cause i cant afford it. they do really stupid shit to there cars. seriously are you trying to ell me that if you thinks it cool to put a retractable stop sign on a car. or a bowling ball washer or a clothes dryer or a pool table. cmon 396, pull your head outta your ass:D[/QUOTE]
let me know when you get it out. i sometime cant figure out how to get mine out:D :confused:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-15-2007, 04:33 PM
Spinners are stupid period.
The OG spinners are Spreewells. Far from some bolt on center spinnin knock off. ;)
FYI, spreewell didnt make a wheel!!! They are Davins! Dub(MHT) bought the patent from davin to use thier technology on thier wheels. So Dub and Davins are the real deal and the cost shows. Daving only go up to 26's and Dub's are the only company that make a 28" true spinner;)
Bolt ons are spintech's,twist, and choppers

Biglue
01-15-2007, 05:36 PM
FYI, spreewell didnt make a wheel!!! They are Davins! Dub(MHT) bought the patent from davin to use thier technology on thier wheels. So Dub and Davins are the real deal and the cost shows. Daving only go up to 26's and Dub's are the only company that make a 28" true spinner;)
Bolt ons are spintech's,twist, and choppers
My point is that they are stupid. The knock offs (most commonly seen) are even worse. You also further backed my point of Spreewell being the original......who ever has the patent or rights on now them doesn't matter. :jawdrop: :) ;) :D
PS, lose the spinners and all that sounds system and buy a real truck. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-15-2007, 05:39 PM
My point is that they are stupid. The knock offs (most commonly seen) are even worse. You also further backed my point of Spreewell being the original......who ever has the patent or rights on now them doesn't matter. :jawdrop: :) ;) :D
PS, lose the spinners and all that sounds system and buy a real truck. :D
Ok get the damn info straight!!!!!! Spreewell DID NOT invent them. Those were davins that you saw! Actually Im getting a set of dub bellagios for the Denali next week:D
As soon as you ditch the 13x7 triple gold daytons Ill ditch the true spinners:D
Once again, to each its own;)
Oh and DITCH that prop and buy a REAL boat:D

Phat Matt
01-15-2007, 05:47 PM
That is because Moby is the furthest thing from a rapper. I am surprised he was even on the show. I remember Eminem saying in his lyrics "nobody listens to techno." :)

IT'SONLYMONEY
01-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Why is everyone on that show a total dumbass. I mean most if not all are rappers and they have to have like 14 of their retarded homies hanging out playing video games or sitting in their Ferrari's drinking out of a ugly looking goblet that belongs on a 10 foot trophy. Dont forget about the 24 "wheels that we cant get because they arent even out yet or the 150 pair of Nike's that could get 5 grand each on ebay, lol, whatever. What a bunch of retards.
F.J.
even better than that the homes and cars these idiots are bragging about are property of the industry not theirs. they get to use them and when they are old and played out guess what? all the cars and the houses etc. that were given to them, get taken. interesting

Ned S
01-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Please don't put them in boats. I have seen it and its Not Good! Picture one renting a ski boat for the day.
He be backing the boat up to the dock, actually hitting it several times ,his bro says after just barely getting his legs out of the way.
Man I be tryin to get these @@@@@@skis on plus you crashed the boat before we even made it to the lake. nfw we be getting our deposit back you@@@@@
After a few bumps to the dock and other boats they finally get the boat straight.
(Keep in mind this in a marina, no wake, several turns B4 one would hit the lake)The boat is in position about 10' from the dock, ski rope ready to go in the other bro's hands sitting on the dock.
Well some were yelling don't do it, quite a crowd had formed but it was too late.
Bro in the boat said"are you ready?" Bro on the dock said " let it happen capti'n" He then hit the throttle full bore.
We found out later the result was 2 dislocated shoulders for the skier, the capti'n hit the riprap on the other side near the ramp nearly missing some fisherman on the shore.The boat was a total loss but he was watching his skier for 800' not counting the land he had covered.
I just could not picture one of the bro's with a boat that had more power. But to this day I still shout let it happen capti'n every tine I ski and laugh so hard I can barly get up.

Froggystyle
01-15-2007, 07:19 PM
That is because Moby is the furthest thing from a rapper. I am surprised he was even on the show. I remember Eminem saying in his lyrics "nobody listens to techno." :)
I actually have a white label hard house that slams that break over and over...

havifun
01-15-2007, 07:26 PM
F.J.
I watch that show all the time, I think its pretty cool.

707dog
01-15-2007, 07:54 PM
this has been a interesting thread so far..i do know that some of the houses that have been shown on crib's where rentals!! xzibit busted some of the other artist and entertainers out about renting big stupid houses to show on cribs(of course im sure mtv had there hands in it too)..but by far the baddest house iv seen on cribs was tyrell owens house..come on now a full court michael jordan(nike) basket ball court in your house,a real beach in your back yard and the list goes on..i know he aint the sharpest tool in the shed but bro man knows how to lay out a pad..and the reallest cribs show iv seen so far was lil jon's house come on now bro had empty corona bottles,empty pizza box's layin around the house, and he said he wanst cleanin shit up cause he had nobody to empress..my 2cents..i do agree i would like to see some of these guys water toyz!!!!!!!!

Misogynist
01-15-2007, 09:35 PM
You can take the boy out of the ghetto.... but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy.. Once the money has run out and it surely will when they become yesterday's news, they'll be living in the alley behind the crib that the bank too back in a foreclosure action. Most of these dummies get a little taste of wealth and go "hog wild". In the south, they have another expression for it. The politically correct way of saying it is "afro-affluent". Here today, gone tomorrow. The idea of living a modest lifestyle and investing the money in something income producing is lost on these retards. :jawdrop:

Riomouse911
01-15-2007, 09:51 PM
I don't hate folks for making money, or spending it either. Lots of the stuff that makes the "bling" world go 'round I wouldn't be caught dead with.. and the gaudy crap that lot's of CEO's have in their sitting rooms is just as bad...but if it floats your boat more power to you!
What I don't like is when it's thrown into the faces of those who don't have the record contract or the skills to achieve what their idols achieved, and they then feel the need to "take whats theirs" to make up the difference. We've all read about the kid beaten for his jacket or shoes, the folks burglarized and the TV's are jacked from their SUV, or chains snatched at a club leading to a shooting in the lot. The whole "thug life = success" crap bothers me as much as the rape and pillage the shareholder's accounts for profit does as well.
Live and let live....

WUTWZAT
01-15-2007, 11:22 PM
I like it when they have a $5000.00 tv hanging on the wall hooked up to a dvd player on the floor with 20 new dvds next to it talkin bout their collection.
If I knew how to post pictures I might do a little cribs of my own. :eek:

vee-driven
01-16-2007, 12:41 AM
you forgot the swade bimini top and the water fountain, thats no mutha fkn fountain leroy left da plug out!