Laters Boat in spam. When did this happen:eek:

ratso
01-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Laters Boat in spam. When did this happen:eek:
HUH???:confused:
Don't let Topless get hold of this!:jawdrop:

Biglue
01-15-2007, 01:48 PM
HOw about a link......I didnt see anything. Then again I didn't look to careful knowing that dude's rep around here. :D

ratso
01-15-2007, 01:51 PM
I didn't see anything.

Devilman
01-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Prolly just ran across the old listing. It was in there awhile back.

Miller1
01-15-2007, 02:11 PM
1988 eliminator liberty for sale. No paper work and minus engine. Look's like somebody found it and trying to sell it. It was also in craigslist. Later is going to find out soon. Guess some were wrong after all.:confused:

Froggystyle
01-15-2007, 02:20 PM
I don't want to go inciting any conspiracy theories here or anything, but Miller1 has 16 posts, nearly all of which are relating to Later and the boat... the majority being related to the spam of said boat.
Go ahead and fill in the blanks here folks...

Devil's Advocate
01-15-2007, 02:23 PM
I don't want to go inciting any conspiracy theories here or anything, but Miller1 has 16 posts, nearly all of which are relating to Later and the boat... the majority being related to the spam of said boat.
So what are you saying?....:D http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

HM
01-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Miller1 must be sharing the same brain cell as later. What a complete dumbass to come out here and accuse this boat of being laters "sunk" boat without any support - just because it is blue and a liberty. Never mind that this boat in particular has been around on these boards for years since it is HBJet's old boat.
But....interesting that this topic came up because I was wondering if they ever recovered later's boat....guess not.

Miller1
01-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Miller1 must be sharing the same brain cell as later. What a complete dumbass to come out here and accuse this boat of being laters "sunk" boat without any support - just because it is blue and a liberty. Never mind that this boat in particular has been around on these boards for years since it is HBJet's old boat.
But....interesting that this topic came up because I was wondering if they ever recovered later's boat....guess not. Holy Moly. You grew hair!

NUTHIN
01-15-2007, 03:23 PM
1988 eliminator liberty for sale. No paper work and minus engine. Look's like somebody found it and trying to sell it. It was also in craigslist. Later is going to find out soon. Guess some were wrong after all.:confused:...W...T...F...
you started a thread about my boat being laters???
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET NO PAPERWORK???? who the hell are you to acuse me of selling something stolen?

vdrivenman
01-15-2007, 04:14 PM
where did Miller 1 derive that Nuthins boat was for sale w/o papers and such.
Miller 1 you are way off course here and set yourself into the same catergory as Later.
you need think about what u say on here. it can come back to bite you in the azz!

Miller1
01-15-2007, 04:17 PM
...W...T...F...
you started a thread about my boat being laters???
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET NO PAPERWORK???? who the hell are you to acuse me of selling something stolen?
Sorry. Jumped the gun my bad. Was looking out for Later. Good guy but bad luck.:(

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Sorry. Jumped the gun my bad. Was looking out for Later. Good guy but bad luck.:(
You my friend are a assclown:yuk:

OKIE-JET
01-23-2007, 09:16 PM
Hes like the energizer bunny, he keeps going.....and going......and going....go the fock away already.

Rexone
01-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Miller1 must be sharing the same brain cell as later. What a complete dumbass
Interesting observation.
They also share the same IP. :jawdrop:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Interesting observation.
They also share the same IP. :jawdrop:
oh really!!!!! Thats good info to know Rexie. Thank you sir;)
_Spitter

sanger mike
01-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Rex, we dont have any room for that kind of crap in here . I say block that Ip from posting if you can. :mad: :mad: :mad: I KNOW HE said he was sorry but to me the damage is done. :rolleyes:

buzzaro
01-23-2007, 10:20 PM
How do you explain the spelling and puctuation?:confused: :D

NUTHIN
01-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Rex, we dont have any room for that kind of crap in here . I say block that Ip from posting if you can. :mad: :mad: :mad: I KNOW HE said he was sorry but to me the damage is done. :rolleyes:NICE THREAD, saying i was selling less paperwork.. WOW.. alot of nerve i must say.. didnt make me too happy!! this persons got some guts!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Rex, we dont have any room for that kind of crap in here . I say block that Ip from posting if you can. :mad: :mad: :mad: I KNOW HE said he was sorry but to me the damage is done. :rolleyes:
Amen! I agree 100%
He lied about another boater and we all know that the eliminator belong to Hbjet before Nuthin got it. Just think how that fellow boater feels now that he could have lost a potental buyer:mad:

QuickJet
01-23-2007, 10:25 PM
I'll keep this clean. Their is a spot between the sack and the anus for your lips to rest you lying pile of shitt!!! :mad:

NUTHIN
01-23-2007, 10:29 PM
I'll keep this clean. Their is a spot between the sack and the anus for your lips to rest you lying pile of shitt!!! :mad:
that was very good quick.. proud of you for keeping it clean:D :D

QuickJet
01-23-2007, 10:31 PM
that was very good quick.. proud of you for keeping it clean:D :D
Word!! You know how us Mormons are....;)

Rexone
01-23-2007, 10:33 PM
It's over lets move on.

NUTHIN
01-23-2007, 10:38 PM
Word!! You know how us Mormons are....;)
THIS fella is a real piece of work. unreal. :devil: jacking my spam thread, then starting one about me. making up that ive got no paperwork.. all to help his own ass out.. WHOA.. SIMPLY AMAZING :D