PDA

View Full Version : Reporting bad posts

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-15-2007, 01:15 PM
How do you report bad posts/threads to moderators? I (and some other people) would like to see the post about the guy recently killed in Havasu either locked or deleted (and hopefully the ex wife and g/fs also), but I don't see anywhere to report the post to a moderator. :confused: Seemed like we used to have this function once upon a time.

Rexone
01-15-2007, 01:51 PM
How do you report bad posts/threads to moderators? I (and some other people) would like to see the post about the guy recently killed in Havasu either locked or deleted (and hopefully the ex wife and g/fs also), but I don't see anywhere to report the post to a moderator. :confused: Seemed like we used to have this function once upon a time.
It's that little triangle under your avatar. Or just PM a sandbar moderator.

Debbolas
01-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Which post do you report?
The original post that began the thread or when the ex-wife and girlfriends began fighting. The original thread is ok, if they would just stop fighting over who loved him more...how sick.
:confused:

Rexone
01-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Which post do you report?
The original post that began the thread or when the ex-wife and girlfriends began fighting. The original thread is ok, if they would just stop fighting over who loved him more...how sick.
:confused:
I would PM a mod about it and they can make the call on what to do about it..

Debbolas
01-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Ok, Thanks, they locked it down :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks! Learn something new every day. :D

Mandelon
01-29-2007, 09:43 AM
! I'd like to report all the posts above this one, please. ;)

wsuwrhr
02-15-2007, 07:53 PM
I am going to report Rexies posts.
Is it possible to BAN a moderator, because that would be sweet!!!
Brian