PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos on HBO

Biglue
01-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Looks like they are starting to air some re-runs of season 6 tomorrow to prepare us for the rest of the season. Anyone know when the new episodes will be starting?
Has anyone lost interest in the show since the last season? I have to admit the show softened up a lil bit from it's previous seasons.

Havasu1986
01-15-2007, 02:14 PM
I think the re-runs are on the A&E chanel?.

HavasuSelect
01-15-2007, 02:18 PM
I could have sworn they said it'd be back in Jan but they haven't promoted it or anything. I don't think it's going to be soon cause they usually do a lot of advertising for it. Although I hope it is.

Biglue
01-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Does A & E has the first episodes of season 6? I was on HBO.com and that was the message they had on there to refresh our memories of what had happened.
Havasu Select....I was also under the impression that the show was going to return this month. Wonder what happened.

Captain Dan
01-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Does A & E has the first episodes of season 6? I was on HBO.com and that was the message they had on there to refresh our memories of what had happened.
Havasu Select....I was also under the impression that the show was going to return this month. Wonder what happened.
HBO is rerunning last season to ready us for the upcoming last season, but A&E is also going to start showing old episodes, (I don't know which season). Two unrelated events.

HavasuSelect
01-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Who knows? They always do this though.
So what is everybodys predictions? Is Tony gonna live or get whacked? Will they continue the series with a movie? I sure hope so.

Captain Dan
01-15-2007, 02:45 PM
What about the Armenian that got away from Paulie and Chris in the snow and assumed dead? Will he return to exact revenge?

Biglue
01-15-2007, 02:45 PM
HBO is rerunning last season to ready us for the upcoming last season, but A&E is also going to start showing old episodes, (I don't know which season). Two unrelated events.
Have not looked into what A & E is airing. I do know that we are in the middle of season 6. The first few episodes are about 1/2 the scheduled episodes for season 6. There was a few more scheduled to conclude season 6. I would be surprised to see that A & E would be airing the unfinished season.

Biglue
01-15-2007, 02:46 PM
i bet the girl(can't remember names) that got shot is still alive and is talking like a duck,every thing she knows:idea:
Adrainna Laserva.......little freak. :sqeyes:

HavasuSelect
01-15-2007, 02:53 PM
What about the Armenian that got away from Paulie and Chris in the snow and assumed dead? Will he return to exact revenge?
Excellent point!
I hate these long breaks because I forget about all the stuff that happened in the prior season. Then when they show up again I don't know what's going on.

Biglue
01-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Who knows? They always do this though.
So what is everybodys predictions? Is Tony gonna live or get whacked? Will they continue the series with a movie? I sure hope so.
I think Janice (his sister) will cause more grief. Remember what happened to her ex Ritchie Aprile? I do have some suspicions about Adrianna too.

Biglue
01-15-2007, 03:15 PM
he got his head put in a bowlingball bag:D
No, that was Ralph Ciefferetto. That came to boil over a horse. :D
Ritchie Aprile was Jackie's brother who got out of jail and came around causing all sorts of grief. Old school guy that slapped Tony's sister and she blew him away in their mother's kitchen. lol

Racey
01-15-2007, 03:24 PM
The last season sucked, i felt more like i watching some sort of bs subconscious message, than being entertained by a mafia show, it was all way to scripted had no subtlety and i felt it just plain sucked

gqchris
01-15-2007, 03:53 PM
Anyone in the mood for some Jonny Cakes? I agree last season SUCKED!
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/gqchris/vitoandjohnny_small1.jpg