BADBLOWN572
01-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Who is going?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-15-2007, 02:32 PM
I am. :D

BADBLOWN572
01-15-2007, 02:45 PM
How about that. :) I might just run into you out there. ;) Finally getting a 2nd use on those paddles? :D
Where camping? Wash 6?

Phat Matt
01-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Just got back. The wind was blowing hard this morning so we had to pack up and get the hell out of that sand storm.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Actually, I had to get new paddles. We sold my other ones with the Honda.
Wash 6 it is.
:D

BADBLOWN572
01-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Actually, I had to get new paddles. We sold my other ones with the Honda.
Wash 6 it is.
I think that you will have to do multiple trips to the sand this season. Now that you have paddles, there is no excuse. ;) :D

Ziggy
01-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Just got back. The wind was blowing hard this morning so we had to pack up and get the hell out of that sand storm.
Matt, have you ever been there where it stays that cold all day? When I got there friday nite there was barely a breath of breeze. Kinda cold and ugly all day Saturday.
Sunday looked like a real nice day when we left.
My toilet waterpump froze, the dogs water was frozen...it was friggen cold, period.

WUTWZAT
01-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Me three!
If only I had someone to share my meat with :devil:

riverbound
01-16-2007, 12:02 AM
How funny!!
I was planning on going this weekend too, maybe I will run into you guys ;)
If you see me, stop by and say hi, here is what my trailer looks like
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/Riverbound/DSC03167_sized.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/Riverbound/DSC03143_sized.jpg

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2007, 11:50 AM
How funny!!
Them there is a couple of good looking trailers. ;)
Looks like us along with the Revndaves and Squeezing Spectra crews will be the ONLY ones in Glamis! :D

Phat Matt
01-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Matt, have you ever been there where it stays that cold all day? When I got there friday nite there was barely a breath of breeze. Kinda cold and ugly all day Saturday.
Sunday looked like a real nice day when we left.
My toilet waterpump froze, the dogs water was frozen...it was friggen cold, period.
I haven't gone that often but it was COLD! The cold wind on Monday was the worst. It probably started up around 4am and I had to get up to take my awning down.

unleashed
01-16-2007, 12:27 PM
I dont ever remember Glamis being this cold temperature wise.....thats why I didnt go...what a p*ssy...HUH! :D
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com):devil:

riverbound
01-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Looks like us along with the Revndaves and Squeezing Spectra crews will be the ONLY ones in Glamis! :D
LOL.. I wish I knew the people in the trailer in front of mine, they seemd like really cool people and the wife was hot :D
The Revndaves are coming??...now that they know Im not with "you know who" ;)........lol

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2007, 01:26 PM
LOL.. I wish I knew the people in the trailer in front of mine, they seemd like really cool people and the wife was hot :D
The Revndaves are coming??...now that they know Im not with "you know who" ;)........lol
LOL!
FIL! :D

boatnam2
01-16-2007, 01:33 PM
LOL!
FIL! :D
let me guess you guys are going riding and it is our work weekend again!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2007, 01:46 PM
let me guess you guys are going riding and it is our work weekend again!
Are you serious? How did we get so off schedule this year?? :confused: Did Tom talk to you about the end of Feb trip to Gordons?
Miss you!

riverbound
01-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Are you serious? How did we get so off schedule this year?? :confused: Did Tom talk to you about the end of Feb trip to Gordons?
Miss you!
Looks like you are going to have to change schedule.....minw will be changing again soon.

boatnam2
01-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Miss you!
whats the date on that?im sure where working....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2007, 02:19 PM
whats the date on that?im sure where working....
2-23 thru 2-25

boatnam2
01-16-2007, 02:44 PM
yep working that weekend..figures!

havaduner
01-16-2007, 02:47 PM
We'll be there, staying in Wash 6 also!!

riverbound
01-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Stop by for a beer, or shot, or cocktail. :D

THOR
01-16-2007, 06:05 PM
How funny!!
Hey RB,
is that pic taken out by truck haven?

revndave
01-16-2007, 06:22 PM
I was going anyways.:D

revndave
01-16-2007, 06:23 PM
I hope I get over this cold

shadow
01-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Ocotillio this weekend,Wish i was going to Glamis with you guys!:(
Speaking of Ocotillio,What is the fastest safest way towing from Havasu?

EAZYKILLER2006
01-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Who is going?
i thought it was next weekend ?
from the glamis site...
I'm pleased to announce that almost everything is in place for our event on January 27th. We will be taking orders for t-shirts very soon so please be prepared to do some type of Paypal thing so we can order the proper amount of shirts. We will only have a very few at the event if you do not pre order them.
I want everyone to understand that this event could not take place without the generous donations given by our sponsors of the event. Please recognize them and send some biz their way!
Sand Addition
Rhino Mafia
Rhinocraft
Montclair Motor Corporation (formerly Montclair Yamaha)
PSD Fabrication
This is the order of feastivities:
January 27, 2007
9:00 AM Staging for long ride to Gordons Well (The Compound)
9:15 AM Group photo taken (The Compound)
9:30 AM Leave for Poker Run
4:00 PM Preparation for potluck dinner at the The Compound
4:30 PM Start eating
5:00 PM Live band (Dune Squad) starts playing with a special guest DJ!
6:00 PM Raffle (ALL proceeds go to Adopt-A-Wash)
7:00 PM Raffle (ALL proceeds go to Adopt-A-Wash)
8:00 PM Raffle (ALL proceeds go to Adopt-A-Wash)
9:00 PM Raffle (ALL proceeds go to Adopt-A-Wash)
With such a large group of people, the time are exact. Please honor the schedule.
Links:
Wild Bill's Side X Side Shindig
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....showtopic=84725
Shindig Potluck
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....showtopic=95490
Group Ride
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....showtopic=87844
If anyone would like to help with the group ride please contact King Glamis or CripKnievel. I know they will need a bunch of people to help out with such a large amount of people on one ride. This is an arduous task for KG to take on, so give him a yell.
If you would like to help with food or food preparations/planning please contact Afamilyof4 or Zippy.
If you would like to help with t-shirts please contact WildBill.
Visit this link for information on getting t-shirts for the event: http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....showtopic=96513
No one is required to stay at The Compound but everything will revolve from there. Robbie has been gracious enough to offer a one-time weekend charge of $10 (normally $20) to camp there for the Shindig weekend. You can pay him when you get there. The Compound is located directly behind the Glamis Beach Store.
This will be an action packed day people. I sincerely hope everyone has a great time.
EVERYONE is welcome to attend, side X side or not

riverbound
01-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Ocotillio this weekend,Wish i was going to Glamis with you guys!:(
Speaking of Ocotillio,What is the fastest safest way towing from Havasu?
Glamis isnt that far...you should just redirect :D...Im going to be giving out those shirts you sent me this weekend.
10 to the 86 is probably the best way, its the easiest way for me to go towing our rig.

riverbound
01-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey RB,
is that pic taken out by truck haven?
I dunno....it was from our last trip to Ocotillo

riverbound
01-16-2007, 09:40 PM
I hope I get over this cold
I had it Kept loaded up on the EmergenC and Zicam, that got me though the worst part. Still have it to an extent. I doubt traveling up to the pac north in these storms have helped any :(

Squeezing Spectra
01-16-2007, 09:44 PM
Hi Friend Bill :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Glamis isnt that far...you should just redirect :D...Im going to be giving out those shirts you sent me this weekend.
10 to the 86 is probably the best way, its the easiest way for me to go towing our rig.
bring some extra t shirts ...:)

riverbound
01-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Hi Friend Bill :D
Well Hello fellow window licker :D
Cant wait for this weekend!!! :D

riverbound
01-16-2007, 09:49 PM
bring some extra t shirts ...:)
I only got 4, they were for certain people.

BADBLOWN572
01-16-2007, 09:55 PM
You thought what was next weekend? I do not recall posting that we were going out to Glamis for some special event. :rolleyes: We go riding all over and it is usually with a good group of friends. :) Typically we want to avoid the idiots versus get in the middle of them. An event that draws a lot of people would probably make us stay away versus attract us to the location.
I do have to say though, that was the first post that you made that I could actually understand. Everything made sense except the whole "I thought it was next weekend." When you address something, it usually helps when your thought has a subject. I suggest cutting and pasting more often. :)

riverbound
01-16-2007, 09:59 PM
I know I would be more likely to avoid an event like this. I would be much happier with our little group. :D
from the glamis site...
I'm pleased to announce that almost everything is in place for our event on January 27th. We will be taking orders for t-shirts very soon so please be prepared to do some type of Paypal thing so we can order the proper amount of shirts. We will only have a very few at the event if you do not pre order them.
I want everyone to understand that this event could not take place without the generous donations given by our sponsors of the event. Please recognize them and send some biz their way!
Sand Addition
Rhino Mafia
Rhinocraft
Montclair Motor Corporation (formerly Montclair Yamaha)
PSD Fabrication
This is the order of feastivities:
January 27, 2007
9:00 AM Staging for long ride to Gordons Well (The Compound)
9:15 AM Group photo taken (The Compound)
9:30 AM Leave for Poker Run
4:00 PM Preparation for potluck dinner at the The Compound
4:30 PM Start eating
5:00 PM Live band (Dune Squad) starts playing with a special guest DJ!
6:00 PM Raffle (ALL proceeds go to Adopt-A-Wash)
7:00 PM Raffle (ALL proceeds go to Adopt-A-Wash)
8:00 PM Raffle (ALL proceeds go to Adopt-A-Wash)
9:00 PM Raffle (ALL proceeds go to Adopt-A-Wash)
With such a large group of people, the time are exact. Please honor the schedule.
Links:
Wild Bill's Side X Side Shindig
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....showtopic=84725
Shindig Potluck
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....showtopic=95490
Group Ride
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....showtopic=87844
If anyone would like to help with the group ride please contact King Glamis or CripKnievel. I know they will need a bunch of people to help out with such a large amount of people on one ride. This is an arduous task for KG to take on, so give him a yell.
If you would like to help with food or food preparations/planning please contact Afamilyof4 or Zippy.
If you would like to help with t-shirts please contact WildBill.
Visit this link for information on getting t-shirts for the event: http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....showtopic=96513
No one is required to stay at The Compound but everything will revolve from there. Robbie has been gracious enough to offer a one-time weekend charge of $10 (normally $20) to camp there for the Shindig weekend. You can pay him when you get there. The Compound is located directly behind the Glamis Beach Store.
This will be an action packed day people. I sincerely hope everyone has a great time.
EVERYONE is welcome to attend, side X side or not

riverbound
01-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Only a couple more days :D

BADBLOWN572
01-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Only a couple more days :D
Not soon enough!!! Get your ass on a plane and we will leave tonight. ;)

havifun
01-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Who is going?
Would like to see pics please

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-18-2007, 07:33 AM
I have a headache and I am pretty sure the only way to get rid of it is going to Glamis!!!!!!! LETS GO ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

BADBLOWN572
01-18-2007, 08:09 AM
I have a headache and I am pretty sure the only way to get rid of it is going to Glamis!!!!!!! LETS GO ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! :D
You are not kidding!!! I have been ready to go since Monday! :( Oh well, one more day.

DMOORE
01-18-2007, 08:32 AM
Myself and some friends are heading out to Gordons on Friday. We'll be riding to Glamis on Sat morning to Olds. I run a white baja bug running a shortstar and # 88 on the sides. If ya see us out there say hi and have a cold one.
Darrell.

Do F150's Float?
01-18-2007, 08:44 AM
Me and my sissy La-La Pink china quad will be there :devil: :D
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BADBLOWN572
01-18-2007, 08:45 AM
Me and my sissy La-La Pink china quad will be there :devil: :D
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great, now I know what to look for. ;)

Do F150's Float?
01-18-2007, 08:48 AM
Great, now I know what to look for. ;)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/MVC-118L.jpg
Photo illustration is always better.... and a pink helmet and pink everything else! :D Ohhh jeez. Im so excited. LOL

catman-do
01-18-2007, 09:16 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/jeff67/TrailorPics005.jpg
We will be out there. Staying on Gecko around pad 2.5. I believe we will have four trailers. WWF37, WW-TP32, and Wildwood21. Look for my dually and come have a brew-ha! Most likely it will be the ol lday driving the truck as i usually ride my bike (xr450)

riverbound
01-18-2007, 09:18 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/MVC-118L.jpg
Photo illustration is always better.... and a pink helmet and pink everything else! :D Ohhh jeez. Im so excited. LOL
I should have put pink plastics on my bike ;)

riverbound
01-18-2007, 09:31 AM
Not soon enough!!! Get your ass on a plane and we will leave tonight. ;)
FUN!!!!...its snowing up here...again. No wonder why suicide is so high up here, this place sucks.

Do F150's Float?
01-18-2007, 09:38 AM
I should have put pink plastics on my bike ;)
I think glitter is a better look for you! :devil: :D

riverbound
01-18-2007, 09:39 AM
I think glitter is a better look for you! :devil: :D
HAHA....LOL.
GD :D

catman-do
01-18-2007, 09:44 AM
Has anyone noticed the whips that have the feathers n' shit going up the fiberglass pole? WTF is up with that? Even Glamis has become a chick paradise now, whats next? Juicy Flags? Coach coolers? Prada riding boots?

riverbound
01-18-2007, 10:16 AM
Has anyone noticed the whips that have the feathers n' shit going up the fiberglass pole? WTF is up with that? Even Glamis has become a chick paradise now, whats next? Juicy Flags? Coach coolers? Prada riding boots?
I called Nan's boyfirend a fag, and he smacked me with his Coach cooler :D
i was going to do the graphics on my bike in Louis vuitton, but the brown and tan didnt go well with the white plastics.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-18-2007, 10:22 AM
Ok, how come noone told me there are Prada riding boots and why don't I have a pair???? :D

riverbound
01-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Ok, how come noone told me there are Prada riding boots and why don't I have a pair???? :D
If you find them, let me know, they will go great with my seven riding pants.

catman-do
01-18-2007, 10:30 AM
I will sell you the pair my girlfriend bought once her Jimmy Choo's come in. :D
Wait a sec... Maybe im onto something here. If those shoes cost 500 a pair, maybe i can sell boots for a few grand? :idea: Hot damn! I could pay off the boat and buy a Buckshot x5 cash by next season! That does it, im selling out and going to start selling designer off road parts. Maybe the rappers will have LV Rhino interiors and headliners one day!

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2007, 10:33 AM
YOU ALL SUCK!!!:mad: :D :D We will be at soccer tourney...........Have a super time & be safe!
We are headed to Ocotillo for Presidents, hope to kick Danny's ass! :devil: :devil: :devil: LOL!
Also, heading out to the river to ride next weekend. The kids have no school Monday the 29th! Yippppeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BADBLOWN572
01-18-2007, 11:36 AM
We are headed to Ocotillo for Presidents, hope to kick Danny's ass! :devil: :devil: :devil: LOL!
Dream on sweetheart! ;) :D
Should we bring the 50's with training wheels for you??? :eek:

riverbound
01-18-2007, 11:40 AM
The 80 would be too much for her :D The fitty will be just right

BADBLOWN572
01-18-2007, 12:03 PM
I agree. :) We wouldn't want her to get on something too powerful and break a nail. :D :D :D

riverbound
01-18-2007, 12:06 PM
I agree. :) We wouldn't want her to get on something too powerful and break a nail. :D :D :D
I will keep the governor set where its at then. ;)

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2007, 12:29 PM
:D Has anyone noticed the whips that have the feathers n' shit going up the fiberglass pole? WTF is up with that? Even Glamis has become a chick paradise now, whats next? Juicy Flags? Coach coolers? Prada riding boots?
HMM.....not a bad idea!

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Yah yah yah.........We will see!:D :D

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Oh...you are sooooooo gonna be next! Better wear your chest protector...wouldn't want to hurt that pretty lil chest of yours.;)

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2007, 12:32 PM
LOL! Thats actually funny, cuz that pisses me off more than the times I have gone over the bars!:D

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2007, 12:32 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: I will keep the governor set where its at then. ;)

BADBLOWN572
01-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Yah yah yah.........We will see!:D :D
Game on!!! Hope you have a large fresh water holding tank. It is going to take you forever to get the sand out of all of everywhere!!! :D :D :D

riverbound
01-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Oh...you are sooooooo gonna be next! Better wear your chest protector...wouldn't want to hurt that pretty lil chest of yours.;)
LOL.....are you that bad that I have to worry about you running into me?? :D

revndave
01-18-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm ready.Leaving Indio about noon.:D :D

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2007, 10:10 PM
Game on!!! Hope you have a large fresh water holding tank. It is going to take you forever to get the sand out of all of everywhere!!! :D :D :D
A lil exfoliation never hurt!:D

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2007, 10:10 PM
LOL.....are you that bad that I have to worry about you running into me?? :D
LOL! I just choked on my shake! Good one smart ass!:D :D :D

BADBLOWN572
01-18-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm ready.Leaving Indio about noon.:D :D
We should be leaving tomorrow around 3:00 from Orange County. Our buddy JP will already be out there. He should be rolling in somewhere around 8:00 tomorrow morning. They are setting up in Wash 6. Look for a lifted Chevy 2500HD Crew cab with a white, red, and gray car hauler behind it. They are going to try to setup a big campsite for all of us. Might have cones and caution tape. :)

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2007, 10:12 PM
We should be leaving tomorrow around 3:00 from Orange County. Our buddy JP will already be out there. He should be rolling in somewhere around 8:00 tomorrow morning. They are setting up in Wash 6. Look for a lifted Chevy 2500HD Crew cab with a white, red, and gray car hauler behind it. They are going to try to setup a big campsite for all of us. Might have cones and caution tape. :)
Have fun, & be safe guys!

riverbound
01-18-2007, 10:21 PM
LOL! I just choked on my shake! Good one smart ass!:D :D :D
;)

riverbound
01-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Have fun, & be safe guys!
we will definitely have fun...but safe is a term we use very lightly :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-19-2007, 07:34 AM
Lets go already!!!!!!! :D

Squeezing Spectra
01-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Ok already i want to go now :D
Oh and NAN you might want to find something else to ride it seems your sister has other plans for your quad this weekend LOL
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q129/scupper500/motostuff/MVC-119L.jpg

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Ok already i want to go now :D
Oh and NAN you might want to find something else to ride it seems your sister has other plans for your quad this weekend LOL
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q129/scupper500/motostuff/MVC-119L.jpg
OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!
hahahahaha

Do F150's Float?
01-19-2007, 10:49 AM
LMAO!!! She wouldnt know what to do with something that could actually make it up Comp hill!!! :D :D :D

riverbound
01-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Lets go already!!!!!!! :D
At the airport now... I will be on the road in about 5 hours :D

Squeezing Spectra
01-19-2007, 10:55 AM
LMAO!!! She wouldnt know what to do with something that could actually make it up Comp hill!!! :D :D :D
She said something about throwing sand on VJJ :eek:

pixilatedpussy
01-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Hey thats the same weekend we will be there:D :D :D :devil:
Hope you will be camping with us then!:D

pixilatedpussy
01-19-2007, 07:12 PM
we will definitely have fun...but safe is a term we use very lightly :D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

riverbound
01-22-2007, 12:53 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
Made it back safe :D Danny had to bring a guy in with a Broken collar bone, but other than that, pretty safe weekend... I have a couple pics I wil put up tomorrow. I have only slept about 4 hours this whole weekend, and walked in the front door about half hour ago

EAZYKILLER2006
01-22-2007, 01:07 AM
Who is going?
we thought we were in ....but the boat wont be done till sat...and we have to tow it back to havi...bummer i wanna go...:(

Powerquestboy
01-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Made it back safe :D Danny had to bring a guy in with a Broken collar bone, but other than that, pretty safe weekend... I have a couple pics I wil put up tomorrow. I have only slept about 4 hours this whole weekend, and walked in the front door about half hour ago
If Danny was driving a green rhino and was the one that took my buddy with the broken collar bone all the way from the dunes near the store to our camping spot on Gecko Road we owe him a beer. I'm sure there were many broken collar bones this weekend but some super nice guy in a rhino saved our asses.

BADBLOWN572
01-22-2007, 04:29 PM
If Danny was driving a green rhino and was the one that took my buddy with the broken collar bone all the way from the dunes near the store to our camping spot on Gecko Road we owe him a beer. I'm sure there were many broken collar bones this weekend but some super nice guy in a rhino saved our asses.
That was you guys? Your buddy was the one that crashed outside of Wash 6? I did take a guy from Wash 6 in the Rhino and took him back to Gecko. Probably was your buddy. How is he doing? He was definitely going into shock when he was in the car. :(

bordsmnj
01-22-2007, 04:29 PM
wow, small world. that was badblown.

djunkie
01-22-2007, 04:33 PM
Wow, sorry to hear about your buddy. I hate hearing of injuries out there.
On a lighter note, he's lucky Danny didn't kill him in the Rhino. He drives like crazy mo fo. :D

BADBLOWN572
01-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Wow, sorry to hear about your buddy. I hate hearing of injuries out there.
On a lighter note, he's lucky Danny didn't kill him in the Rhino. He drives like crazy mo fo. :D
Want to go play? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Powerquestboy
01-22-2007, 04:35 PM
wow, small world. that was badblown.
Well then he is a class act and a hell of a nice guy. It all happened pretty fast and a little caotic so I would like to say thanks and let him know that people were remarking all weekend at what a nice guy he was for taking our guy all the way back to gecko.

riverbound
01-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Wow..small world. Hope your buddy is OK. He wasnt looking to good when danny brought him to camp.

riverbound
01-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Well then he is a class act and a hell of a nice guy. It all happened pretty fast and a little caotic so I would like to say thanks and let him know that people were remarking all weekend at what a nice guy he was for taking our guy all the way back to gecko.
The guy I was talking to said they had another friend that also had a shoulder injury...torn ACL or something like that??....sounds like you guys had an eventful weekend :(

djunkie
01-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Want to go play? :devil: :devil: :devil:
Watch out for that post. :devil:

Powerquestboy
01-22-2007, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=riverbound;2351769]The guy I was talking to said they had another friend that also had a shoulder injury...torn ACL or something like that??....sounds like you guys had an eventful weekend :([/QUOTE
Yeah there were about 20 of us and we took 2 to the hospital. The day before a guy that is a really good rider went over the handle bars and seperated his shoulder. The guy you saw was in bad shape, he actually went into shock a little and started to convulse and pass out before we got him to law down and breathe a little. They are both ok other than the guy you saw will be having surgery in the next few days.

riverbound
01-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Yeah there were about 20 of us and we took 2 to the hospital. The day before a guy that is a really good rider went over the handle bars and seperated his shoulder. The guy you saw was in bad shape, he actually went into shock a little and started to convulse and pass out before we got him to law down and breathe a little. They are both ok other than the guy you saw will be having surgery in the next few days.
That sucks...hope they recover quickly.

BADBLOWN572
01-22-2007, 08:46 PM
The guy I took back to Gecko will be having surgery??? :( What is the diagnosis?
I could tell that the guy I took was in bad shape in the car. He was starting to convulse and asked the same questions probably 2-3x each. :( He did still have a sense of humor, but was definitely in a lot of pain. :( Hopefully he will make a full recovery. :) We should be heading back out either the 1st or 3rd weekend of March. :) If you guys are around, we should get together. :)

pixilatedpussy
01-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Who? What? When? Wher? How??:( Are they ok???

BADBLOWN572
01-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Watch out for that post. :devil:
Haha. Been thinking of ditching the Rhino for the past couple of weeks. Hanging out with JP can get expensive. :( :jawdrop:
;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

BADBLOWN572
01-22-2007, 09:11 PM
Who? What? When? Wher? How??:( Are they ok???
On Saturday Riverbound went out for a ride and just dune side of Wash 6 he came across a group with a rider down. Guy came off the quad and got hurt. RB ran back to our camp and got me. I got in the Rhino and went out. Loaded the injured rider into the Rhino and took him back to our camp while their group rode back to Gecko. Took him back to our camp and borrowed WUTWAZAT's Expedition and took him over to Gecko. I dropped him off and the group was going to take him into Brawley to the hospital. That is where I left off and went back to camp.

riverbound
01-22-2007, 09:12 PM
Haha. Been thinking of ditching the Rhino for the past couple of weeks. Hanging out with JP can get expensive. :( :jawdrop:
Yep...that bastard is gonna cost me a LOT of money :(
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=22572&stc=1&d=1169529096

pixilatedpussy
01-22-2007, 09:20 PM
On Saturday Riverbound went out for a ride and just dune side of Wash 6 he came across a group with a rider down. Guy came off the quad and got hurt. RB ran back to our camp and got me. I got in the Rhino and went out. Loaded the injured rider into the Rhino and took him back to our camp while their group rode back to Gecko. Took him back to our camp and borrowed WUTWAZAT's Expedition and took him over to Gecko. I dropped him off and the group was going to take him into Brawley to the hospital. That is where I left off and went back to camp.
Good fellow riders:) ;) Way to step up! Glad you all are safe! Now I can quick your ass on Presidents!:devil: :sqeyes:

riverbound
01-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Good fellow riders:) ;) Way to step up! Glad you all are safe! Now I can quick your ass on Presidents!:devil: :sqeyes:
I will make sure to bring this, so you get some riding time :D
We'll even set you up a nice little track around the camp. ;)
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=22574&stc=1&d=1169529755

pixilatedpussy
01-22-2007, 09:34 PM
I will make sure to bring this, so you get some riding time :D
We'll even set you up a nice little track around the camp. ;)
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=22574&stc=1&d=1169529755
:mad: :mad: :mad: :idea: Actually that may be fun!:D :D

riverbound
01-22-2007, 09:39 PM
I will keep the training wheels on for you ;)

BADBLOWN572
01-22-2007, 09:40 PM
Especially after a couple of games of "Kings" :eek: :D :idea:

riverbound
01-22-2007, 09:42 PM
SOCIAL !!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
Someone needs to bring a large folding table so we can have a Kings marathon!

RODE'S WAY BOATS
01-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey Bill where you going to camp this weekend?

riverbound
01-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Hey Bill where you going to camp this weekend?
No camping this weekend..heading to Pismo for moms B-day. next trip probably wont be until Pres. day weekend :(

RODE'S WAY BOATS
01-22-2007, 10:18 PM
I'll be downon gecko

djunkie
01-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Yep...that bastard is gonna cost me a LOT of money :(
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=22572&stc=1&d=1169529096
He has that effect on people. Thats why I wanted outta that thing so bad. :devil:

djunkie
01-22-2007, 10:38 PM
SOCIAL !!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
Someone needs to bring a large folding table so we can have a Kings marathon!
Ya buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Powerquestboy
01-23-2007, 07:10 AM
That was you guys? Your buddy was the one that crashed outside of Wash 6? I did take a guy from Wash 6 in the Rhino and took him back to Gecko. Probably was your buddy. How is he doing? He was definitely going into shock when he was in the car. :(
It was my first time in Glamis so I have no clue where wash six is but we had left the Boardmansville and crossed back over the train tracks, through the camp ground and were headed straight towards olds I think. We werent very far from the store and the camp ground/vendor row etc. when he took the digger. He is ok after a shot of morphine and some Vic's but it looks like he seperated his shoulder and has to have surgery

Powerquestboy
01-23-2007, 07:13 AM
The guy I took back to Gecko will be having surgery??? :( What is the diagnosis?
I could tell that the guy I took was in bad shape in the car. He was starting to convulse and asked the same questions probably 2-3x each. :( He did still have a sense of humor, but was definitely in a lot of pain. :( Hopefully he will make a full recovery. :) We should be heading back out either the 1st or 3rd weekend of March. :) If you guys are around, we should get together. :)
He was doing the same thing to us, almost pass out then he would make us laugh. If we head out again in March I will let you know and we can buy you some cocktails. Thanks again

catman-do
01-23-2007, 07:38 AM
We just got back this morning, man was there some heavy winds out there! I had seen that blue rail out at the drags on saturday, i like the aluminum work going around the front. Rails can get cold at night if they dont have those panels wrapping the front. For all the people that left on sunday, they missed the best dune riding ive ever done. Monday about noon the winds died down and the bowls were untouched! Only 4 other people at olds and didnt see anyone in the dunes the whole way out there and back. Took a China wall ride in the afternoon and that was a mistake, never seen so many witches eyes in my life! Got pitches over the bars and broke my thumb. All in all, twas a good weekend

Do F150's Float?
01-23-2007, 08:47 AM
I don't like that game!!!! :mad: I wasnt even sure i was gonna make it home on sunday... good thing i had a motorhome to sleep in on the way back :D

BADBLOWN572
01-23-2007, 08:57 AM
I don't like that game!!!! :mad: I wasnt even sure i was gonna make it home on sunday... good thing i had a motorhome to sleep in on the way back :D
I heard you weren't feeling too hot yesterday. :( :D

riverbound
01-23-2007, 08:59 AM
It was the "flu" ;)

Do F150's Float?
01-23-2007, 09:00 AM
Im actually sick, like, ya know, cold sick, and felt like i might be getting worse yesterday (my head was all spinny, i was congested, ya know) but i feel way better today. Sunday... that was tough just getting up to say bye to everyone... LOL :jawdrop: :D

Squeezing Spectra
01-23-2007, 09:00 AM
It was the "flu" ;)
Amazing how that flu was gone in 24 hours :idea:

BADBLOWN572
01-23-2007, 09:01 AM
Im actually sick, like, ya know, cold sick, and felt like i might be getting worse yesterday (my head was all spinny, i was congested, ya know) but i feel way better today. Sunday... that was tough just getting up to say bye to everyone... LOL :jawdrop: :D
What you had was not the flu. It is called a hang over!!! ;) :D

Do F150's Float?
Amazing how that flu was gone in 24 hours :idea:
You stay outta this homo! Weren't you bitching to me yesterday about how you felt like crap too? :notam: :D

riverbound
I know its been a while since you ave drank, but that is whats called a hangover ;)
You said bye to people???...we never even knew you guys had left. :confused:

riverbound
01-23-2007, 09:02 AM
aka...self inflicted "flu"

Do F150's Float?
01-23-2007, 09:03 AM
LOL... "these are my friends, bill and danny...they're my brothers from another mother!" :)
I also have battle wounds from when linda and i fell over the shrub stump on friday :(

Do F150's Float?
01-23-2007, 09:04 AM
I know its been a while since you ave drank, but that is whats called a hangover ;)
You said bye to people???...we never even knew you guys had left. :confused:
Yeah... thats because it was pretty much all i could do to trip across our campground. Getting out of the motorhome was pretty much outta the question... LOL

h2oski2fast
01-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Good, give me my hitch back.

h2oski2fast
01-23-2007, 10:18 AM
That's what someone else said on New Years weekend, RB?

pixilatedpussy
01-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Oh boy...I dont wanna puke!:eek: :(

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-23-2007, 10:23 AM
you know what just ruined me this weekend was the damm "buffalo" rule. Geezus, I got caught allllllll the time. But I remember the whole weekend and didn't throw up so I am ahead of a few people on the trip. ;) :D

riverbound
That's what someone else said on New Years weekend, RB?
I was hung over AND getting the flu. (my flu lasted almost a week, not 24 hours)

riverbound
Oh boy...I dont wanna puke!:eek: :(
LOL...if you puke, you have to start all over:devil:

riverbound
01-23-2007, 10:24 AM
you know what just ruined me this weekend was the damm "buffalo" rule. Geezus, I got caught allllllll the time. But I remember the whole weekend and didn't throw up so I am ahead of a few people on the trip. ;) :D
The buffalo is always a Killer :(

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-23-2007, 10:25 AM
The buffalo is always a Killer :(
I have to say, Friday night was one of the funnest nights I have had in awhile. Buffalo played in a big part in that I think. LOL :D

riverbound
01-23-2007, 10:30 AM
I have to say, Friday night was one of the funnest nights I have had in awhile. Buffalo played in a big part in that I think. LOL :D
You will be a lefty before you know it ;)

pixilatedpussy
01-23-2007, 10:35 AM
LOL...if you puke, you have to start all over:devil:
:( :( :( :( NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
01-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Gordon and his dam Buffalo rule. I can't believe you let JP talk you into that game.
Next time ask to play "3 Man". :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
01-23-2007, 11:37 AM
You will be a lefty before you know it ;)
We made that a rule for a whole weekend once. Imagine standing at the upper sand bar and have someone yell from like 2 boats over....."BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :D :D

riverbound
01-23-2007, 12:34 PM
We made that a rule for a whole weekend once. Imagine standing at the upper sand bar and have someone yell from like 2 boats over....."BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :D :D
Well...needless to say...buffalo is now a house rule :D

riverbound
01-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Gordon and his dam Buffalo rule. I can't believe you let JP talk you into that game.
3man is Badddd :(

riverbound
01-23-2007, 12:36 PM
She never even got to play Kings....buffalo is a new house rule ;)

djunkie
01-23-2007, 12:37 PM
3man is Badddd :(
Yes very bad. But it always seems to get the women naked. And I've got lots of pics to prove that. :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-23-2007, 12:41 PM
I have played 3-man before and I am too old to play that now. LOL

BADBLOWN572
01-23-2007, 01:52 PM
I have a feeling that President's day is going to get interesting. ;) Nice thing is that I will remember everything and will keep reminding all of you drunkards exactly what you did. ;) :D

Do F150's Float?
01-23-2007, 02:16 PM
She never even got to play Kings....buffalo is a new house rule ;)
Screw buffalo... i'm gettin me one of these http://www.zymetrical.com/images/products/beerhelmet.jpg
(the hat... not the hillbilly :D )

djunkie
01-23-2007, 03:45 PM
I have a feeling that President's day is going to get interesting. ;) Nice thing is that I will remember everything and will keep reminding all of you drunkards exactly what you did. ;) :D
Next time I'm gonna pull a Jackpunx and play with a bottle of water in my hand. :D :D