PDA

View Full Version : SCORE Laughlin race....

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 02:41 PM
Who's going this weekend? Where are you staying?
We should plan a little get together at the Choo Choo bar.
We are staying at Harrah's Thursday to Monday.

CampbellCarl
01-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Never been. Where do you go to see the race? Give or take, is there a spectator area or do you just park along the course? I'm thinking about going just need a little info.
Carl

djunkie
01-15-2007, 02:45 PM
You racing Dan? If so good luck and be safe.

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 02:46 PM
i was gonna go. although my river house is all tore apart from water damage. so i have no where to sleep...wont be done til end of next month:cry:

essexjet
01-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Staying at the Ramada Thursday through Sunday. Planning on living in the choo choo bar friday & saturday

JetBoatRich
01-15-2007, 02:51 PM
we will be in Parker for the next race;)

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Never been. Where do you go to see the race? Give or take, is there a spectator area or do you just park along the course? I'm thinking about going just need a little info.
Carl
There are a couple areas to spectate with huge TV monitors for the spectators to view in the grandstands. There is also an area called White Trash Mountain that you can 4-wheel up to and watch the race with a pretty great view which used to be free. I've heard this year that they will be charging for entrance to WTM but either way its something that you definitely need to see atleast once in your life.
6000 lb 850 HP trophy trucks hitting the "Laughlin Leap" at over 100mph and flying 150 feet through the air.

hot_diggity_dog
01-15-2007, 02:52 PM
I'll be in keyes 5th wheel in the pits next to the Yokohama & new DA/Unbound semi's:D
HDD

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 02:54 PM
You racing Dan? If so good luck and be safe.
Not racing this one....I WISH!!!! Thanks though I appreciate it! Our next race will probably be a local MDR race once our new truck is done. We are planning a bunch of test sessions out in the local desert as well. I'll definitely let you know when that will be so you can come out and watch. :D

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Staying at the Ramada Thursday through Sunday. Planning on living in the choo choo bar friday & saturday
We gotta hook up for a beer!

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 02:55 PM
I'll be in keyes 5th wheel in the pits next to the Yokohama & new DA/Unbound semi's:D
HDD
Bringin out the Rhino? I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I'll probably be at Steinberger's semi hangin with the Fabtech crew.

Cole Trickle
01-15-2007, 02:57 PM
I would go except I am broke, have to work and hate beer:D
You guys have fun!!! Take some pics and report back:) :)

essexjet
01-15-2007, 02:59 PM
We gotta hook up for a beer!
For sure Dan, you going to the choo choo friday or saturday? or both? I will send you my cell number. You racing this year? Friend of mine works for Renezeder so we should be in there pits.

djunkie
01-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Not racing this one....I WISH!!!! Thanks though I appreciate it! Our next race will probably be a local MDR race once our new truck is done. We are planning a bunch of test sessions out in the local desert as well. I'll definitely let you know when that will be so you can come out and watch. :D
That would be awesome.

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 03:08 PM
For sure Dan, you going to the choo choo friday or saturday? or both? I will send you my cell number. You racing this year? Friend of mine works for Renezeder so we should be in there pits.
I don't really know exactly what the plan is....but we are just going to party. No racing responsibilities at all. :D

Cole Trickle
01-15-2007, 03:08 PM
That would be awesome.
Dress sexy!!:devil:
You can be Dan's first groopie!!!:D :jawdrop: ;)

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 03:10 PM
You can be Dan's first groopie!!!:D :jawdrop: ;)
Nahhhh we have a bunch already...................:D

Cole Trickle
01-15-2007, 03:15 PM
Nahhhh we have a bunch already...................:D
Thank god!!!
dj would look like shit with a wig and lip stick on;):( :D :eek:

djunkie
01-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Thank god!!!
dj would look like shit with a wig and lip stick on;):( :D :eek:
I'm gonna have to agree with you on that. And it scares me that your thinking of me that way. FAG!!!!!! http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/supergay.gi

Cole Trickle
01-15-2007, 03:23 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with you on that. And it scares me that your thinking of me that way. FAG!!!!!! http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/supergay.gi
Quit gaying up Dans thread!!!
Your almost as bad as that crazy Kristie bitch!!!:D :( :D

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Your almost as bad as that crazy Kristie bitch!!!:D :( :D
Is this even possible????

hot_diggity_dog
01-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Bringin out the Rhino? I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I'll probably be at Steinberger's semi hangin with the Fabtech crew.
We bring it to every race! But I broke it yesterday racing Elsinore and will need to drop it off to get repaired.
Keyes is bringing the amphibious assault vehicle!
HDD

djunkie
01-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Is this even possible????
I don't think so.

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 03:32 PM
We bring it to every race! But I broke it yesterday racing Elsinore and will need to drop it off to get repaired.
Keyes is bringing the amphibious assault vehicle!
HDD
What did you break?

Cole Trickle
01-15-2007, 03:37 PM
I don't think so.
Me either...
That chick is nuttier than a king size snickers bar!:eek: :( :D

djunkie
01-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Me either...
That chick is nuttier than a king size snickers bar!:eek: :( :D
LOL!!!!!!! I would have chose a Payday bar. :D

hot_diggity_dog
01-15-2007, 03:39 PM
What did you break?
I broke the rear inner axle.
I had the suspension set up too soft in the rear and went kinda nutty off a big jump and bottomed out real hard and snapo. 1st axle I broke so far?:mad:
I'm going to blame this one on keyes he dialed in my shocks before the race. J/K
I'll be back! LOL
HDD

Cole Trickle
01-15-2007, 03:49 PM
http://www.wackypackages.org/realproductsscans/2004/jk/nutterbutter_small.jpg

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 03:51 PM
I broke the rear inner axle.
I had the suspension set up too soft in the rear and went kinda nutty off a big jump and bottomed out real hard and snapo. 1st axle I broke so far?:mad:
I'm going to blame this one on keyes he dialed in my shocks before the race. J/K
I'll be back! LOL
HDD
That sucks....get that sucker fixed up I wanna ride in it at Laughlin. :D
Do you like the short course or desert races better???

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 03:57 PM
I would go with a nice fruitcake....
http://www.collinstreet.com/files/101-fruitcake.jpg

djunkie
01-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Sometimes you feel like a nut. :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22039&stc=1&d=1168905843

hot_diggity_dog
01-15-2007, 04:16 PM
That sucks....get that sucker fixed up I wanna ride in it at Laughlin. :D
Do you like the short course or desert races better???
The short course sucks!:sqeyes: By the time I get going the race is over.:mad:
It takes the team aspect out of it, no pits, driver changes, etc.:sleeping:
Plus nothing like being stuck in the middle of nowhere and have to bust our all the tools and try to fix it yourself.:D
HDD

78CoLe
01-15-2007, 04:17 PM
just for your guys info only spectaters area as of now is the hill no vehicles though and the grand standsand there charging you to walk up on the hill too

hot_diggity_dog
01-15-2007, 04:23 PM
the rear suspension was set up by our lead suspension guy "ice" and he had the clickers set for my thin ass .... then when jumbo glenn-g jumped in, the sag was about 1/2 inch, so our other co-lead suspension and tire guru (grumpy tracy) decided to turn the rebound in all of the way to handle glenn-g's sumo frame :jawdrop: :eek: :D
Hey Bro sorry to throw you
http://www.basetree.com/thumbs2/tn_Bus_Stop_jpg.jpg
I thought you dialed them in! LOL
Am I really that heavy now?
http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/History/Japan/03/singer/koni2.jpg
This is what happened to Ice and Tracy!
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39859000/jpg/_39859967_sumoboys_afpbody.jpg
HDD

DILLIGAF
01-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Dan...I don't know if I will be out this weekend but if I do I will try to get in touch with you. A drink at the Ramada sounds good.
Maybe I could even meet this Keyes guy
:)

Sportin' Wood
01-15-2007, 06:39 PM
Finally bullied my way back on ***boat, Damn my work computer hates this site.
Not gonna make it to laughlin because I have been a little busy with this,
http://rockbuggysupply.com/rbbs/index.php?topic=535.0
You boys stay warm, drunk or both. See ya in Parker..... Hopefully:D
Jeff

Charley
01-15-2007, 06:47 PM
I will be there probably with the Deco guys...staying at my house in Mohave Valley if any of you guys want to come by fri or saturday night for some grub and drinks let me know i'll buy the asada:D

djunkie
01-15-2007, 06:52 PM
I will be there probably with the Deco guys...staying at my house in Mohave Valley if any of you guys want to come by fri or saturday night for some grub and drinks let me know i'll buy the asada:D
Wooo hoooo!!!!!! Party at Charley's. :devil: :devil: :devil: J/K :D

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Dan...I don't know if I will be out this weekend but if I do I will try to get in touch with you. A drink at the Ramada sounds good.
Maybe I could even meet this Keyes guy
:)
Sounds good just give me a ring!

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Oh My Gosh I am LMAO.
I wanna go darn it. :devil: :idea:

blackcloud75
01-15-2007, 09:08 PM
Danno....
Our whole gang is heading out friday morning and staying at the Ramada..
Trying to talk newcastle into taking a day off and meeting us out there..
you got the digits...
Cory

Ivan Dan
01-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Danno....
Our whole gang is heading out friday morning and staying at the Ramada..
Trying to talk newcastle into taking a day off and meeting us out there..
you got the digits...
Cory
PM me your cell when you get a minute. I had it written on a piece of paper and can't seem to find it. You gonna be hanging with Huseman? If so, I'm sure we'll finally hook up for a beer or 10.

2Driver
01-16-2007, 02:27 PM
There is also an area called White Trash Mountain that you can 4-wheel up to and watch the race with a pretty great view which used to be free.
Exactly how do you get there? We will be at the Parker but may go to this as well

Nordic35Flame
01-16-2007, 03:16 PM
I'll be there haven't missed it in 11 years, I'll be at the Belle Thurs.-Sun.
I heard some rumors flying around that this is the last year for this race :(
the BLM supossedly sold a lot of the land. White Trash Mountain is fun but get there early early, and plan on staying, once your in your in.

Ivan Dan
01-16-2007, 03:19 PM
I'll be there haven't missed it in 11 years, I'll be at the Belle Thurs.-Sun.
I heard some rumors flying around that this is the last year for this race :(
the BLM supossedly sold a lot of the land. White Trash Mountain is fun but get there early early, and plan on staying, once your in your in.
There have been rumors floating around for the last 5 years that it was only a matter of time before this race wouldn't happen due to land closures.

Ivan Dan
01-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Exactly how do you get there? We will be at the Parker but may go to this as well
Take the 95 to Laughlin....once you get onto the strip you can't miss it. The infield area where the start/finish line will be is only about 1/4 mile or so from the strip.

2Driver
01-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Take the 95 to Laughlin....once you get onto the strip you can't miss it. The infield area where the start/finish line will be is only about 1/4 mile or so from the strip.
Sorry to be a dumb ass but that is White Trash Mountain?

Ivan Dan
01-16-2007, 04:46 PM
There are a couple areas to spectate with huge TV monitors for the spectators to view in the grandstands. There is also an area called White Trash Mountain that you can 4-wheel up to and watch the race with a pretty great view which used to be free. I've heard this year that they will be charging for entrance to WTM but either way its something that you definitely need to see atleast once in your life.
6000 lb 850 HP trophy trucks hitting the "Laughlin Leap" at over 100mph and flying 150 feet through the air.
Sorry to be a dumb ass but that is White Trash Mountain?
Here ya go!
BTW....thanks for the tip on Sierra Title. That was the best $$ I ever spent when I got the Rhino street plated.