PDA

View Full Version : Fat

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 03:17 PM
ive slowly realized that in the last few months ive gained alot of weight. about 20 lbs. SH!T! anyone else have my problem. summers coming .. i need to start running and some sit ups, but its too freaking cold a night to run after i get off work.

Devil's Advocate
01-15-2007, 03:18 PM
ive slowly realized that in the last few months ive gained alot of weight. about 20 lbs. SH!T! anyone else have my problem. summers coming .. i need to start running and some sit ups, but its too freaking cold a night to run after i get off work.
Bundle up and get your ass out there!http://www.***boat.com/ubb/eek.gif :D
Some work and you'll get the summer bod back..;)

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 03:25 PM
i tried walkin the dog last night.. damn it was freezing.

HocusPocus
01-15-2007, 03:32 PM
i always put on weight during the winter months but come january 1st i start hitting the treadmill and watching what i eat and by april im good to go. :)

photo chick
01-15-2007, 03:35 PM
I call it my winter coat!!

beerjet
01-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Get yourself a treadmill . I got one for the wife and it works , if you use it.

Charley
01-15-2007, 06:59 PM
holy crap absolutely, I was decent around halloween(when my winter blubber usually starts) but then got outta control at thanksgiving and xmas:mad: :mad:
since new years I have cut fast food OUT, and eating resonably, it's helping but im still feeling like a FATASS:( :devil:

phebus
01-15-2007, 07:12 PM
I started back to jogging yesterday, but I kept spilling my beer, so I stopped. :D

havifun
01-15-2007, 07:27 PM
I have a few pounds to loose. Guess I better get to work.

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 07:36 PM
I started back to jogging yesterday, but I kept spilling my beer, so I stopped. :D
haha.. yah thats a problem to. i gotta cut beer out. i think im gonna switch it up to wine for awhile.

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Get yourself a treadmill . I got one for the wife and it works , if you use it.
i have one.. i thought you loose weight if you just buy it.. i wasnt aware you had to run on it too.

RitcheyRch
01-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Natures way of keeping you warm.

Kim Hanson
01-15-2007, 08:04 PM
I have this problem with weight and it stays the hell away from me, weigh the same as I did when I was 16 :D I really need a winter coat also :D :D ..........( . )( . ).......

Throttle
01-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Wait till after the superbowl, then hit it hard... cardio, cardio, cardio... drink more water too... you will cut the extra in no time...
who is that in your avatar? you?

Throttle
01-15-2007, 08:06 PM
I would have kept filling your beer just to watch you run...:D

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Wait till after the superbowl, then hit it hard... cardio, cardio, cardio... drink more water too... you will cut the extra in no time...
who is that in your avatar? you?
if that was me id be fingering myself all day. no im a dude

Throttle
01-15-2007, 08:13 PM
if that was me id be fingering myself all day. no im a dude
classic.... cuz by the way you starting to sound about loosing weight I thought you were a girl... j/k - cardio, cardio, cardio... protien at lunch, salad for dinner... no more beer!

HavasuSelect
01-15-2007, 08:15 PM
haha.. yah thats a problem to. i gotta cut beer out. i think im gonna switch it up to wine for awhile.
You'd better cut the beer and the wine out. Underage drinking is illegal and one of the biggest problems at the lake/river.

slowinhavasu
01-15-2007, 08:19 PM
classic.... cuz by the way you starting to sound about loosing weight I thought you were a girl... j/k - cardio, cardio, cardio... protien at lunch, salad for dinner... no more beer!
No beer...............Oh god......

Throttle
01-15-2007, 08:23 PM
No beer...............Oh god......
did I say that outloud? sorry....

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 08:32 PM
You'd better cut the beer and the wine out. Underage drinking is illegal and one of the biggest problems at the lake/river.
i am very responsible... im not your borrow daddies boat on big holiday weekends, pile 20 friends in it and proceed to get trashed all day. ..just not my style. that and ive got too much going for myself:D

MR HARLEY
01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
i am very responsible
Oh so I guess that makes it ok . :rolleyes: Ya sure sound responsible with the underage drinking and all.

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 08:46 PM
yep.
fast food it the more difficult thing to give up though

Throttle
01-15-2007, 08:53 PM
yep.
fast food it the more difficult thing to give up though
no more beer, fast food... and your avatar needs to be changed back...

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 08:54 PM
alright.. lets try that...the avatar

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 08:57 PM
..if you type in hot blonde on google. shes the very first one... i can see why
http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Babes/hot-blonde.jpg

beerjet
01-15-2007, 08:59 PM
i am very responsible... im not your borrow daddies boat on big holiday weekends, pile 20 friends in it and proceed to get trashed all day. ..just not my style. that and ive got too much going for myself:D
I thought you were 60 y/o rocket scientist with a name like dumbandyoung. Boy was I way off.

Throttle
01-15-2007, 09:01 PM
alright.. lets try that...the avatar
one out of 3 is a good start ( a very good start in this case).... good luck with the others... think cardio, cardio, cardio...

kasey
01-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Are all these people on here, their pictures? Is that you? You look great, if it is you.

Hardly Satisfied
01-15-2007, 09:06 PM
Yes, you are not the only one :(

beerjet
01-15-2007, 09:09 PM
Are all these people on here, their pictures? Is that you? You look great, if it is you.
Is anyone else uncomfortable ?

dumbandyoung
01-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Is anyone else uncomfortable ?
yah. i think if i said yes i get 35 pm's asking me out on a date. and beerjet, with an ass like that. you might get 50

Jetaholic
01-15-2007, 10:29 PM
Get yourself a treadmill . I got one and it works...
THE PLANE TOOK OFF!!!??? :2purples::2purples::2purples:

Tom Brown
01-15-2007, 11:50 PM
...ive gained alot of weight. about 20 lbs. SH!T! anyone else have my problem.......... i need to start running and some sit ups, but its too freaking cold a night to run after i get off work.
Situps won't shrink your gut. It doesn't work that way.
Join a gym. If you can afford it, get a personal trainer or, at least, join a 'body blast' type class with some goals and a group of people you enjoy.
Soda pop will kill you, given time.

Jetaholic
01-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Soda pop will kill you, given time.
Ya don'tcha know?

MUDXPRT
01-16-2007, 06:34 AM
I get up every morning, 7 days a week and run 10 times around the block.
Then I kick the block back under the bed !!!

All-Star
01-16-2007, 10:04 AM
The smallest adjustments in your life will help you loose weight.
You need to have some type of activity for at least 20-30 minutes 3-4 times a week.
I think/know portions are important. We humans overeat... period!
My suggestion is ....do not eat anything with carbs in it for 3 days, and on the 4th day your cravings will go away. Just do not fall back into the fast food and potato chip phase on the 4th or 5th day. Example... veggies have carbs but they are good.
I only ate meat, veggies and water for 3 days and dropped 5 pounds and on the fourth day my cravings were gone for the chips and bread. And then I just kept my portions small.
Eating out is really bad... even if it is in a sit down restaurant , but fast food is even worse.
Drink a lot of water, it helps flush your body but also keeps you feeling full. They have those crystal lite packets that you can throw in a water bottle and shake it up to give you different flavors.
Cut the alcohol intake back ... (Anything you drink is full of carbs: Wine, beer, gatorade, soda, etc) Just try it for a few days and you will see your cravings diminish.
I always tell my girlfriends that when they are cooking dinner... to cook a little bit extra of the meat and veggies. Then chop it up and put it in zip lock bags. So when you are running out the door and you are hungry you can grab those instead of fast food or a bag of chips. If you do not have these already prepared, then you will just fall back into your old ways again.
Think ahead and you will get ahead... and eventually HEAD. :o ha ha
I am not saying that I am right. I hasve always struggled with my weight. I knw what works for me. But I have never let it get the best of me. And this has totally worked for everyone that I have helped out. Just adjust your life style a bit and you will see the results. Lets not be lazy.
Small portions and increase just slightly your activity. Simple, easy and true.
Good Luck!

dumbandyoung
01-16-2007, 10:41 AM
The smallest adjustments in your life will help you loose weight.
You need to have some type of activity for at least 20-30 minutes 3-4 times a week.
I think/know portions are important. We humans overeat... period!
My suggestion is ....do not eat anything with carbs in it for 3 days, and on the 4th day your cravings will go away. Just do not fall back into the fast food and potato chip phase on the 4th or 5th day. Example... veggies have carbs but they are good.
I only ate meat, veggies and water for 3 days and dropped 5 pounds and on the fourth day my cravings were gone for the chips and bread. And then I just kept my portions small.
Eating out is really bad... even if it is in a sit down restaurant , but fast food is even worse.
Drink a lot of water, it helps flush your body but also keeps you feeling full. They have those crystal lite packets that you can throw in a water bottle and shake it up to give you different flavors.
Cut the alcohol intake back ... (Anything you drink is full of carbs: Wine, beer, gatorade, soda, etc) Just try it for a few days and you will see your cravings diminish.
I always tell my girlfriends that when they are cooking dinner... to cook a little bit extra of the meat and veggies. Then chop it up and put it in zip lock bags. So when you are running out the door and you are hungry you can grab those instead of fast food or a bag of chips. If you do not have these already prepared, then you will just fall back into your old ways again.
Think ahead and you will get ahead... and eventually HEAD. :o ha ha
I am not saying that I am right. I hasve always struggled with my weight. I knw what works for me. But I have never let it get the best of me. And this has totally worked for everyone that I have helped out. Just adjust your life style a bit and you will see the results. Lets not be lazy.
Small portions and increase just slightly your activity. Simple, easy and true.
Good Luck!
Thanks man, Its little changes and doing those til i succeed then i can make bigger changes. Ill will cut out bread and and fast foods and whatever other carbs.
I was doing so good for a while working out 4 days a week and eating right. Then I just stopped. I dont know why. I mainly miss the way I feel everyday. I love feeling energized when i get up in the morning and not feeling warn out waling up stairs.
I know for a fact that I will accomplish nothing without a goal. I need to figure one out. And back it up with the right daily activities.