PDA

View Full Version : Thanks jErK

Skyni
01-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the motor Boyd. It was a really good weekend. You and Robin are
great hosts....even though I bombed at Sweet Ol' Bob's. You are gonna have to come up here somtime....skyni........Hi Five-O, sounds like we'll be headin' your way here after a bit.........skyni

sanger ss396
01-15-2007, 06:31 PM
sorry u did not crow'ki like the jerk and mrs jerk do (they are excellent). will you have the motor in for the first roundy round down over here?

FlatRat
01-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the motor Boyd. It was a really good weekend. You and Robin are
great hosts....even though I bombed at Sweet Ol' Bob's. You are gonna have to come up here somtime....skyni........Hi Five-O, sounds like we'll be headin' your way here after a bit.........skyni
Hey Skyni,
we may have got the jErK into some trouble....drinkin'... crokyin',,ya know after all he had tree beers.
But seriously Boyd, thanks for everything.You truly are a racer's friend:D

Skyni
01-16-2007, 06:06 PM
sorry u did not crow'ki like the jerk and mrs jerk do (they are excellent). will you have the motor in for the first roundy round down over here?
Naw....not the first one, I hope to show up later in the year though........

FlatRat
01-17-2007, 03:06 AM
Naw....not the first one, I hope to show up later in the year though........
Really!!
then get off the couch dude!!:sleeping: :sleeping: lol

Skyni
01-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Really!!
then get off the couch dude!!:sleeping: :sleeping: lol
....awe man...it's hard to get motivated when it's 15 below zero, but I was at work today.....where were you!

FlatRat
01-17-2007, 08:12 PM
....awe man...it's hard to get motivated when it's 15 below zero, but I was at work today.....where were you!
Workin' on my new B-boat....ha ha suckaaa:eek: :eek:
did ya ever call the resin guy......??? Talk ta me

Skyni
01-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Workin' on my new B-boat....ha ha suckaaa:eek: :eek:
did ya ever call the resin guy......??? Talk ta me
I will here in a few.......it's gotta be killin' Boyd not being able to post.....

CircleJerk
01-24-2007, 12:56 AM
Finally, I can talk! Had the same problem that Tony had for a while, felt like a deaf mute without fingers. You guys are more than welcome anytime, the Blonde says the same as long as you stay Saturday night so we dont feel so lonely crokeing.
When Timmy did his solo, he looked more nervous than a long tailed Tom Cat in a room full of rocking chairs! Where are all :eek: the girls?