PDA

View Full Version : Hey Froggystyle

shadow
01-16-2007, 10:56 AM
On a lighter note! The Trident thread came up today when
I was talking with a friend who coincidentally is a Navy Seal,coincidentally his name is Wes as well.Says he might know you, a few years younger but
hangs in the same circles.
He Is Team 1 Seal medic,Navy spec.Warfare center in San Diego class 254 and was wondering if you were in the GC prior to his?
Small world Huh?:)

Kilrtoy
01-16-2007, 11:07 AM
Remember he is not talking to you, he took his crayons and went home

shadow
01-16-2007, 11:09 AM
Remember he is not talking to you, he took his crayons and went home
I know I know! jus trying to lighten up the atmosphere around this joint.;)

Froggystyle
01-16-2007, 11:12 AM
I was talking with a friend who coincidentally is a Navy Seal,coincidentally his name is Wes as well.Says he might know you, a few years younger but
He Is Team 1 Seal medic,Navy spec.Warfare center in San Diego class 254 and was wondering if you were in the GC prior to his?
I graduated in 213. There are six classes per year, so he was about 7 years after me give or take. I was likely retiring out around the time he was getting in...
What is his last name? A lot of my classmates probably put him through training.

STV_Keith
01-16-2007, 01:13 PM
San Diego class 254
Is that the class the Discovery channel followed around?

Froggystyle
01-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Is that the class the Discovery channel followed around?
That was 236. A bunch of guys who bilged out of my class went back for seconds in that class and amazingly... bilged out again.

Beer-30
01-16-2007, 01:31 PM
That is classified intel. You know too much and we have to make you dissappear. Real good.:D

ChumpChange
01-16-2007, 01:32 PM
My buddy is an active SEAL right now. Not sure what class he went through though. I'll have to ask him that.

shadow
01-16-2007, 03:12 PM
I graduated in 213. There are six classes per year, so he was about 7 years after me give or take. I was likely retiring out around the time he was getting in...
What is his last name? A lot of my classmates probably put him through training.
Froggy as I'm sure you understand,i don't want to put his last name out there in a public fourm.
He's a humble young man serving our Country Proud.He doesn't even say what he does if asked he just says he's in the Navy.;)

HM
01-16-2007, 03:47 PM
I am so gawd damn sick of this spam!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

shadow
01-16-2007, 04:10 PM
I am so gawd damn sick of this spam!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)
:confused:

HM
01-16-2007, 04:14 PM
:confused:
I know, it is hard to beleive...but I was being a smart ass. People are complaining about Wes's "spam" so I am over-reacting for comedic effect. :D

shadow
01-16-2007, 04:16 PM
I know, it is hard to beleive...but I was being a smart ass. People are complaining about Wes's "spam" so I am over-reacting for comedic effect. :D
Gotcha!;)

Froggystyle
01-16-2007, 04:22 PM
Froggy as I'm sure you understand,i don't want to put his last name out there in a public fourm.
He's a humble young man serving our Country Proud.He doesn't even say what he does if asked he just says he's in the Navy.;)
Funny, I always said I was a mall cop...

h2oski2fast
01-16-2007, 05:16 PM
You borrowing your mom's foot stool again so you can reach the computer?

HM
01-16-2007, 05:18 PM
You borrowing your mom's foot stool again so you can reach the computer?
Oh hell no....guess what Santa brought me this year? :D

h2oski2fast
01-16-2007, 05:20 PM
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/rotf%5d.gif

Jrocket
01-16-2007, 05:24 PM
High heels?

HM
01-16-2007, 05:27 PM
High heels?