PDA

View Full Version : I own a Jeep and my boat is not Hot.

OCMerrill
01-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Part of the less popular crowd around here. Who else?
When we bought our Jeep a couple years back my Wife wanted to get TWO Rhino's so we could prowl around Johnson Valley as a family and not go alone.
I said NO WAY. We could get a Jeep for that coin.
Who Knew side x sides would just explode.
About two weeks ago I gave some rhino guys a few gallons of gas way out almost to Ludlow. What were these guys thinking?
So I did my "make a Rhino freind" good deed.
As far as my boat goes...Who cares its winter.:)

Kilrtoy
01-16-2007, 11:05 AM
EXACTLY...
Plus when it was 30 dehree's in havi this past weekend, my heater worked awesome in my rhino, I meant JEEP

Froggystyle
01-16-2007, 11:16 AM
We just got a Jeep for my partner so he can go on some of our Rhino vacations with us. It won't go everywhere a Rhino will, but it is pretty well built so it should make it most of the way.
I like both. I would have bought a Jeep though if it had fit in the back of the toter.
Different needs. For most of the stuff we do, a Rhino is more fun and adventurous.
I have a strict don't play in the vehicle that needs to drive you home policy now. I did my time driving a rock-crawler to and from the events and stuff, and you don't have as much fun while doing it, or as much fun driving to and from.

Todd969
01-16-2007, 11:24 AM
2 levels of fun. Either way money is money.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2007, 11:39 AM
We are still old school and non-baller status with our quads. :D But some of our friends have Rhinos and Rangers so I get my fun in those too. I think its all fun: quads, dirt bikes, Rhino, Ranger, Jeep, buggy, sandrail, whatever!
And I think our boat is hot. ;)

djunkie
01-16-2007, 12:03 PM
I still don't understand what you jeep guys have against Rhinos. I don't ever remember any of the Rhino guys starting talking shit about Jeeps. There 2 different vehicles you freaks. Get over it.

phebus
01-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Jeeps suck, plain and simple. Out...........................:mad:

Kilrtoy
01-16-2007, 12:27 PM
I still don't understand what you jeep guys have against Rhinos. I don't ever remember any of the Rhino guys starting talking shit about Jeeps. There 2 different vehicles you freaks. Get over it.
That would be like the SEA DOO guys making fun of HOWARDS

DILLIGAF
01-16-2007, 12:33 PM
To each his own.
F the in crowd anyhow.
Do what feels right for you and yours'. Isn't that what counts at the end of the day?
:)

djunkie
01-16-2007, 12:54 PM
To each his own.
F the in crowd anyhow.
Do what feels right for you and yours'. Isn't that what counts at the end of the day?
:)
Unfortunately not all think that way Tom.

djunkie
01-16-2007, 12:55 PM
That would be like the SEA DOO guys making fun of HOWARDS
Nothing is as good as Howard. And we all know that. :devil:

DILLIGAF
01-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Unfortunately not all think that way Tom.
Yep...Leap frog with the Smith & Jones dealio is a mofo. In the end they all lose :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-16-2007, 01:09 PM
We are still old school and non-baller status with our quads. :D But some of our friends have Rhinos and Rangers so I get my fun in those too. I think its all fun: quads, dirt bikes, Rhino, Ranger, Jeep, buggy, sandrail, whatever!
Your boat IS hot. :D

djunkie
01-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Yep...Leap frog with the Smith & Jones dealio is a mofo. In the end they all lose :)
The last time I checked I bought my Rhino cause I wanted it. Not cause I was trying to keep up with someone else.

Froggystyle
01-16-2007, 01:15 PM
I don't know about the Sea Doo comment... What if you own both, have owned both... or have more money in the Rhino than a Jeep? Or have a more capable Rhino than a Jeep?
It is just more of the hating going on around here. Doesn't seem like anyone respects anyone elses stuff anymore.
Why can't this place build instead of tear down? :(

djunkie
01-16-2007, 01:17 PM
I don't know about the Sea Doo comment... What if you own both, have owned both... or have more money in the Rhino than a Jeep? Or have a more capable Rhino than a Jeep?
It is just more of the hating going on around here. Doesn't seem like anyone respects anyone elses stuff anymore.
It'll never change Wes. Everyone has a different opinion on everything and being the internet it is easier to express it here than if the person was in front of you.

GHT
01-16-2007, 01:19 PM
When we bought our Jeep a couple years back my Wife wanted to get TWO Rhino's so we could prowl around Johnson Valley as a family and not go alone.
I said NO WAY. We could get a Jeep for that coin.
Who Knew side x sides would just explode.
About two weeks ago I gave some rhino guys a few gallons of gas way out almost to Ludlow. What were these guys thinking?
So I did my "make a Rhino freind" good deed.
As far as my boat goes...Who cares its winter.:)
Well.... What it sounds like to me is that you may need to find another Forum to hang around in....:idea: On HB your only cool if you have a 100k+ Boat, Rhino, sports car, snow mobile, quads, dirt bikes, Harley (or a West Coast Chopper), Two homes (one of which is at the Lake (Mohave / Havasu) or the River (Parker / Needles)), Four wheel drive vehicle and last but not least you have a post count of more than 5,000.:idea: :hammer2: :D
J/K
I think you fit right in. I know most people here enjoy hangin' with fun people. It really doesn't seem to matter what people own. I think (for the most part) everyone is pretty normal. Good thing you were there to help those guys out.. I would get out on some trails with ya, but then again I don't own a Rhino or a Jeep..:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-16-2007, 01:20 PM
We have several Jeeps and a boat that's not hot, but it was 30 years ago ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Who cares what he owns or whose is better this or better that, as long as everyone has a good time, that is all that counts.
Some people just don't see it that way and like to stir the pot I guess.

RiverOtter
01-16-2007, 01:23 PM
I own an '02 Burb (box stock, factory wheels) a 4Runner (also box stock w/ factory wheels) and I'm about to buy a Sea Ray 240 Sundeck. Top that for not hot :D

djunkie
01-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Well.... What it sounds like to me is that you may need to find another Forum to hang around in....:idea: On HB your only cool if you have a 100k+ Boat, Rhino, sports car, snow mobile, quads, dirt bikes, Harley (or a West Coast Chopper), Two homes (one of which is at the Lake (Mohave / Havasu) or the River (Parker / Needles)), Four wheel drive vehicle and last but not least you have a post count of more than 5,000.:idea: :hammer2: :D
J/K
Don't forget a wife with fake boobs. :D :D

soupersonic
01-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Whos Howard? :D

djunkie
01-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Whos Howard? :D
:rolleyes: :D :D I type faster than I think.

GHT
01-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Don't forget a wife with fake boobs. :D :D
OH What's wrong with that???? Why ya gotta be a HATER???? Stop tearing down and start building up...:mad:
J/K
Although that would be a possible qualification..:idea: ;) . That is one of the items I qualify for..:D

djunkie
01-16-2007, 01:28 PM
OH What's wrong with that???? Why ya gotta be a HATER???? Stop tearing down and start building up...:mad:
J/K
Although that would be a possible qualification..:idea: ;) . That is one of the items I qualify for..:D
I thought all the Mrs. Jones had fake boobs. I wouldn't know cause I don't even qualify with my stock Rhino and 18 year old Howard. :rolleyes: :D :D

riverbound
01-16-2007, 01:36 PM
Who cares what he owns or whose is better this or better that, as long as everyone has a good time, that is all that counts.
I think some people just need to do whatever it takes to make them selves feel better about their lives.
FYI...I cant wait for this weekend!!! This week has been the week from hell:devil:

Trailer Park Casanova
01-16-2007, 01:37 PM
I drive a Toyota and have a family runabout boat so you may be among your peers, though your Jeep may be nicer than my truck.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-16-2007, 01:45 PM
I think some people just need to do whatever it takes to make them selves feel better about their lives.
FYI...I cant wait for this weekend!!! This week has been the week from hell:devil:
Who asked you "Silver Spoon boy"
:D
F I L

riverbound
01-16-2007, 01:49 PM
Who asked you "Silver Spoon boy"
:D
F I L
Shit according to the rumors....its a silver SHOVEL :D
**Im in just as much debt as the next guy, if not more ;)**

djunkie
01-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Shit according to the rumors....its a silver SHOVEL :D
**Im in just as much debt as the next guy, if not more ;)**
cough cough bullshit!!!!!! cough cough. :crossx: :crossx:

GHT
01-16-2007, 01:55 PM
I thought all the Mrs. Jones had fake boobs. I wouldn't know cause I don't even qualify with my stock Rhino and 18 year old Howard. :rolleyes: :D :D
Well, as stated earlier..... It is a "Howard".;)

djunkie
01-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Well, as stated earlier..... It is a "Howard".;)
It doesn't count cause I didn't pull equity out of my house to buy it. And the insurance is cheap enough to not have to worry about a lay up period. :D :D

riverbound
01-16-2007, 02:00 PM
cough cough bullshit!!!!!! cough cough. :crossx: :crossx:
LOL...you would be surprised ;)
Of course, Im not the type that will pull equity to keep up with the Jones's.

GHT
01-16-2007, 02:02 PM
It doesn't count cause I didn't pull equity out of my house to buy it. And the insurance is cheap enough to not have to worry about a lay up period. :D :D
Ouch!!!!!! Make fun of fake Boobs and now the fact I pulled equity out of my house to pay for my boat. Man, how do I get on your good side? The better question, is how did I get on your bad side??:confused: :D ;)

djunkie
01-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Ouch!!!!!! Make fun of fake Boobs and now the fact I pulled equity out of my house to pay for my boat. Man, how do I get on your good side? The better question, is how did I get on your bad side??:confused: :D ;)
Its all in fun. But pics of your wife would help. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

OCMerrill
01-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Hew now - this is a :) thread. I was just poking fun at the popular crowd.
Like I said who knew the SxS would boom. Apparently someone did.
OK so it looks like I can stay on ***boat for now:D :D :D
Like I said up front we could have gone either way. (jeep vrs side x side) -
I don't jump to easily on the which one is better and have always stayed out of those threads. My Unlimited is Long arm converted and runs on 35's so I would never be the one to insult money wasted. I do my fair share.
As far as them going different places....With the exception of the back of a pick-up truck, and a Rhino on the freeway...I call bull shit. Well maybe with the help of a good winch and with about 4500 lbs in weight I can make the trail wider. I do know a Rhino or Ranger will go through woops faster and smoother. I know this for a fact, just ask my cooler.
Also that Ranger just may be winder than my motorhome.:jawdrop: :idea: :D

OCMerrill
01-16-2007, 02:29 PM
True all in fun. And true again....:D

djunkie
01-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Hew now - this is a :) thread. I was just poking fun at the popular crowd.
Like I said who knew the SxS would boom. Apparently someone did.
OK so it looks like I can stay on ***boat for now:D :D :D
Like I said up front we could have gone either way. (jeep vrs side x side) -
I don't jump to easily on the which one is better and have always stayed out of those threads. My Unlimited is Long arm converted and runs on 35's so I would never be the one to insult money wasted. I do my fair share.
As far as them going different places....With the exception of the back of a pick-up truck, and a Rhino on the freeway...I call bull shit. Well maybe with the help of a good winch and with about 4500 lbs in weight I can make the trail wider. I do know a Rhino or Ranger will go through woops faster and smoother. I know this for a fact, just ask my cooler.
Also that Ranger just may be winder than my motorhome.:jawdrop: :idea: :D
Alot of us veered away from a jeep cause it is more of a slower paced vehicle. I drive the wheels off my Rhino. I wanted a quad but then my g/f wouldn't be able to come along. So thats why I have a Rhino. Plus it fits on the quad trails up by the cabin. The jeep won't make it through the gates to those trails so it was out. And the biggest part, Rhino fits in the back of the truck. :D

OCMerrill
01-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Alot of us veered away from a jeep cause it is more of a slower paced vehicle. I drive the wheels off my Rhino. I wanted a quad but then my g/f wouldn't be able to come along. So thats why I have a Rhino. Plus it fits on the quad trails up by the cabin. The jeep won't make it through the gates to those trails so it was out. And the biggest part, Rhino fits in the back of the truck. :D
The very reason I got back into the Jeep thing (used to own a International Scout II for years) or lets say trail 4x4 is Glamis.
I rode my Banshee into a witches-eye at speed and hurt myself good. Total squid move, showing off, few beers, the whold bumb azz deal.
My neck is F'd with major disk issues and possible vertebre fusion later on down the road. I have been racing open class desert, hare scrambles, 70 hp 377 long rod banshee (what a rush that thig was) in Dumont and Glamis every other weekend for years...and it all caught up with me.
So the best thing for me to do was QUIT. That lasted 1 year and now were Jeepin or Trail 4x'ing so to speak.
I frewuent other fourms but to me I enjoy reading here more than any other.
Hey, I wonder if I could fit a Rhino in my Unlimited nad flat tow then both to the sand pile??:)

havaduner
01-16-2007, 02:42 PM
I have enough crap to have fun everyweekend of the year, and my wife has boobs, (doesnt matter if their store bought or not, they're boobs) so I can have fun every night of the year. I hope everybody has fun with their toys, no matter what they have or how they paid for them.

Mrs.Killer
01-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Don't do it Don.........Ask him for a pic of his girlfriend, or just go to ISL, you will be surprised what you'll find......:D

djunkie
01-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I have enough crap to have fun everyweekend of the year, and my wife has boobs, (doesnt matter if their store bought or not, they're boobs) so I can have fun every night of the year. I hope everybody has fun with their toys, no matter what they have or how they paid for them.
Of course we do. Its just seems that some people like to express their opinions and dislikes for others peoples shit. After all, its the internet right?

djunkie
01-16-2007, 02:46 PM
Don't do it Don.........Ask him for a pic of his girlfriend, or just go to ISL, you will be surprised what you'll find......:D
Skinny white girl with small boobs. Even she admits it. :D :D

Mrs.Killer
01-16-2007, 02:51 PM
Skinny white girl with small boobs. Even she admits it. :D :D
Theres nothing wrong with that....:)

vmjtc3
01-16-2007, 02:53 PM
I have a suzuki samaruai does that count?:D

havaduner
01-16-2007, 02:55 PM
Of course we do. Its just seems that some people like to express their opinions and dislikes for others peoples shit. After all, its the internet right?
Yeah your right, I forgot about that. I just figured in most cases I could care less about other peoples opinions, so I keep mine to myself, well most of the time!:D

djunkie
01-16-2007, 02:56 PM
Theres nothing wrong with that....:)
I keep telling her the same thing.

djunkie
01-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Yeah your right, I forgot about that. I just figured in most cases I could care less about other peoples opinions, so I keep mine to myself, well most of the time!:D
Your a minority around here. :D

havaduner
01-16-2007, 02:57 PM
I have a suzuki samaruai does that count?:D
As an overgrown Rhino, or a midget Jeep! :D

vmjtc3
01-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Yep. But it is fun. People look at ya funny though when you drive it. I kinda like it......

vmjtc3
01-16-2007, 03:01 PM
As an overgrown Rhino, or a midget Jeep! :D
Guess it fit's either:D

OCMerrill
01-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Smaller than a Polaris Ranger with a 4 cylinder that makes the same power.;)
Zuki's are always popular on the trail. No matter where I wheel they are around.

vmjtc3
01-16-2007, 03:09 PM
Smaller than a Polaris Ranger with a 4 cylinder that makes the same power.;)
Zuki's are always popular on the trail. No matter where I wheel they are around.
I have had them in places I didnt think they could go. They are like little mountain goat's. :)

Froggystyle
01-16-2007, 04:21 PM
The only thing I will say with complete sincerity is that I have taken the Rhino places where the entrance to the adventure was size prohibited for a Jeep. Not by a gate either, but by physical restriction due to clearance... i.e. a railroad overpass on a stream bed like this one...
http://www.rhinoaddict.com/rhino_gallery/d/101-2/DSC06241.JPG
The Rhino cleared by literally 1" with the rucks off the top... There is no chance that any Jeep would fit unless there was no cage and you folded down the windshield.

Troy McClure
01-16-2007, 04:40 PM
There is no chance that any Jeep would fit unless there was no cage and you folded down the windshield.
So.... You're saying a Jeep would fit?:confused:
J/K:D

OCMerrill
01-16-2007, 04:58 PM
So.... You're saying a Jeep would fit?:confused:
J/K:D
That was damn funny.
There is also no way I can fit under the washes at Glamis. I have to wheel over the tracks.

Froggystyle
01-16-2007, 05:04 PM
That was damn funny.
There is also no way I can fit under the washes at Glamis. I have to wheel over the tracks.
I am scared shitless of doing that. Back up where we were, they were on a tall shale bed and I swear they were 12" tall rails. All I kept thinking about was getting jammed up on one and losing the Rhino.
I know it wouldn't happen really, but I wasn't willing to take the chance.

OCMerrill
01-16-2007, 05:07 PM
This place is actually very mellow. I like it here as opposed to other Fourms I visit.
Read on pirate4x4 and you will develop an all new meaning for the word hate. Mean folks I just could not imagine wheeling with. They hate on each other and they all own jeeps.
So my point is here we all own different stuff and the hating is manageable.

vmjtc3
01-16-2007, 05:09 PM
I am scared shitless of doing that. Back up where we were, they were on a tall shale bed and I swear they were 12" tall rails. All I kept thinking about was getting jammed up on one and losing the Rhino.
That's one of those what if deal's you dont want to chance for sure. I keep pondering getting a side x side. But I still dont know if I would use it enough to justify the expense.

OCMerrill
01-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Those rails look very tall. I know the feeling. I can actually go over in 2wd so I have options if the panic meter climbs. Here its big tires with the advantage.
I remember those pics you posted of that trip. Very nice.

Sportin' Wood
01-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Jeep vs. Rhino?/?? When, where, who's buying me beer at the finish?
I'm your huckleberry!:D
There both cool as hell and I would love to have a rhino, but I got a bug up my a$$ to build another Jeep. I watched the rhino race at the wooden nickle a couple months ago and they where fricking bad A$$. In all honesty a Rhino would smoke my buggy on the course they had there, but the new Jeep might be a fair fight. the rhino's can take the tight turns better so I'd be screwed.
It would still be fun. Hot diggity Dog's rhino, now that would be a fun race.:idea:
Froggy I could go down that trail....... I would jump the railroad tracks!:idea: :sqeyes:

Kilrtoy
01-16-2007, 07:18 PM
That is not what the SEA DOO(RHINO) guys say

Kilrtoy
01-16-2007, 07:21 PM
The last time I checked I bought my Rhino cause I wanted it. Not cause I was trying to keep up with someone else.
I recall you making fun of rhinos and plastering your GOLF CART all over rhino threads:eek:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-16-2007, 07:22 PM
EXACTLY...
Plus when it was 30 dehree's in havi this past weekend, my heater worked awesome in my rhino, I meant JEEP
lol be tuff~ i was out on the rhino and boat in havi this weekend it was f freezing ~but i am tuff lol and sick :sqeyes: sniff sniff...lol

EAZYKILLER2006
01-16-2007, 07:26 PM
The only thing I will say with complete sincerity is that I have taken the Rhino places where the entrance to the adventure was size prohibited for a Jeep. Not by a gate either, but by physical restriction due to clearance... i.e. a railroad overpass on a stream bed like this one...
The Rhino cleared by literally 1" with the rucks off the top... There is no chance that any Jeep would fit unless there was no cage and you folded down the windshield.
yepper i member that one! gary stopped to take his flag down (good thinking )i would of forgotten the flag...

Mrs.Killer
01-16-2007, 08:03 PM
lol be tuff~ i was out on the rhino and boat in havi this weekend it was f freezing ~but i am tuff lol and sick :sqeyes: sniff sniff...lol
Ya feeling better...

Froggystyle
01-17-2007, 09:46 AM
yepper i member that one! gary stopped to take his flag down (good thinking )i would of forgotten the flag...
Probably not... that one is about 130 miles north east of Las Vegas heading up into the Mormon mountains. The trail went from that to very, very tight in about 300 yards. If you were going to get a Jeep where we went in the Rhino... bring a helicopter.
http://www.rhinoaddict.com/rhino_gallery/d/53-2/DSC06167.JPG
This wasn't the tight spot. I don't know if I have any pics of it around, but that canyon got way too tight for a Jeep. We were rolling up the sides with only 64" of track.

Wet Dream
01-17-2007, 10:37 AM
I still don't understand what you jeep guys have against Rhinos. I don't ever remember any of the Rhino guys starting talking shit about Jeeps.
BECAUSE THEY CAN'T :D :D

Wet Dream
01-17-2007, 10:39 AM
The Jeep would have gove OVER it. :)

djunkie
01-17-2007, 12:04 PM
I recall you making fun of rhinos and plastering your GOLF CART all over rhino threads:eek:
Yes I did. Jokingly of course. You take everything too serious.

The Jerk
01-17-2007, 12:17 PM
ive got an old landcruiser all done up for the rocks... pics are floating around here somewhere... fun times for sure...

Dezertrider
01-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Dont forget the Blue Baja !!!!!!

Trailer Park Casanova
01-17-2007, 02:26 PM
The Jeep would have gove OVER it. :)
Their is a video on the GS.com site of a jeep high centered on the tracks above being run over by the train.
Hold that thought.
Their is an alternate route from the Beach store along the hwy then right on the trail.

Big Kahunaa
01-17-2007, 03:05 PM
This place is actually very mellow. I like it here as opposed to other Fourms I visit.
Read on pirate4x4 and you will develop an all new meaning for the word hate. Mean folks I just could not imagine wheeling with. They hate on each other and they all own jeeps.
So my point is here we all own different stuff and the hating is manageable.
pirate 4x4 is full of assholes i was wanting to put a auto in my toyota and went on and asked a few questions and i said i couldn't hold my beer, shift, and wheel man i got some preachers on my ass about drinking on the trail and litering and nobody ever anwserd my question

Big Kahunaa
01-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Probably not... that one is about 130 miles north east of Las Vegas heading up into the Mormon mountains. The trail went from that to very, very tight in about 300 yards. If you were going to get a Jeep where we went in the Rhino... bring a helicopter.
http://www.rhinoaddict.com/rhino_gallery/d/53-2/DSC06167.JPG
This wasn't the tight spot. I don't know if I have any pics of it around, but that canyon got way too tight for a Jeep. We were rolling up the sides with only 64" of track.
my toyota is only 67" wide

OCMerrill
01-17-2007, 03:42 PM
pirate 4x4 is full of assholes i was wanting to put a auto in my toyota and went on and asked a few questions and i said i couldn't hold my beer, shift, and wheel man i got some preachers on my ass about drinking on the trail and litering and nobody ever anwserd my question
I am with ya. Its a waste of time. For jeepers... Jeepsunlimited.com (JU) is a much more tolerable place. For toys...I am clueless. There has to be a fourm around that is tolerable.
Quick story about pirate4x4...
Guy sells ring and pinion set to another forum member. Set never shows. Guy back pedals and says never sent the gears and fell on hard times. This was like $150.00 One of the moderators (guy in charge of the final kick in the balls after you have been flamed out) does some sort of search on the seller. With his ip address finds him on another fourm...leads to myspace...leads to the college the kid attends, they find through the college and throw out his address, parents address, parents place of work, (kid was 19 I think), find the kids place of work, make threatening calls to his boss, etc. So the kid offers to refund the money after all that damage was done. Threatened the kid with everything just short of death. What a read that was.
I am not saying the kid was in the right by not shipping the gear set but whew....it was like a lynch mob. Internet Justice Pirate style.

jeepinscott
01-17-2007, 03:56 PM
By username you can probably guess what I think. We have a few rhinos that wheel with us and they are very impressive. The power to weight ratio is perfect and the cute little thing does quite well. As for following a jeep or visa versa, who cares? They both do very well almost everywhere. Rhinos can't climb vertical stuff, jeeps cant go under railroad tracks.
One cool thing about rhinos, when you roll, you can get out and flip it back over without help from another rig.

Sportin' Wood
01-22-2007, 09:26 PM
By username you can probably guess what I think. We have a few rhinos that wheel with us and they are very impressive. The power to weight ratio is perfect and the cute little thing does quite well. As for following a jeep or visa versa, who cares? They both do very well almost everywhere. Rhinos can't climb vertical stuff, jeeps cant go under railroad tracks.
One cool thing about rhinos, when you roll, you can get out and flip it back over without help from another rig.
What you prefer I get out and help lift your car back over instead of ramming your junk back on all 4 wheels? You must be getting soft!
I get more lip on JU then Pirate 4x4. Guess they don't like my buggy.

Ultracrazy
01-23-2007, 12:27 AM
:rolleyes:

Ultracrazy
01-23-2007, 12:28 AM
What she said........:D

djunkie
01-23-2007, 07:09 AM
:rolleyes:
:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Froggystyle
01-23-2007, 09:03 AM
my toyota is only 67" wide
Then you wouldn't have cleared by 3" ;)

Baja Big Dog
01-23-2007, 09:19 AM
J/K
I think you fit right in. I know most people here enjoy hangin' with fun people. It really doesn't seem to matter what people own. I think (for the most part) everyone is pretty normal. Good thing you were there to help those guys out.. I would get out on some trails with ya, but then again I don't own a Rhino or a Jeep..:D
:D :D