PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Lounge in HB????

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Anyone know if there is anything going on there anymore??? I heard it may have been shut down....and now they might have new owner's????
Anyone have any new's???

Mr. Pixilated
01-27-2006, 08:40 AM
Anyone know if there is anything going on there anymore??? I heard it may have been shut down....and now they might have new owner's????
Anyone have any new's???
That's where Pixi's 21st birthday party was at. We grew up in Huntington. That place went off, good times. We will never forget....Hope it reopens....

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 08:42 AM
That's where Pixi's 21st birthday party was at. We grew up in Huntington. That place went off, good times. We will never forget....Hope it reopens....
That's my plan. ;)
Good times and awesome memories.

phebus
01-27-2006, 09:01 AM
I always thought that would be a good name for a boat.
"The Liquid Lounge"

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 09:03 AM
"The Liquid Lounge"
That would be perfect for a huge Deck boat or pontoon....HEY PHAT MATT...WE GOT YOU A NEW NAME!!! :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
01-27-2006, 09:08 AM
"The Liquid Lounge"
"The Liquid Lounger"

Silver
01-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Anyone have any new's???
It's over! Why don't you start a new thing there Mr. NOTALENT! :yuk:

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 09:16 AM
It's over! Why don't you start a new thing there Mr. NOTALENT! :yuk:
Hey..wait a minute!! What's up with all these nasty faces your giving me....!!! My partner and I are going there today to see if there is anyone there to speak with. Hopefully there is so I can propose a deal with them.

Silver
01-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Hey..wait a minute!! What's up with all these nasty faces your giving me....!!! My partner and I are going there today to see if there is anyone there to speak with. Hopefully there is so I can propose a deal with them.
Sorry. I thought it was a cute one! Man I need new glasses!

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 09:34 AM
Sorry. I thought it was a cute one! Man I need new glasses!
Oh...good...I was about to get crazy on yo ass!!!! :crossx:

Silver
01-27-2006, 09:35 AM
Oh...good...I was about to get crazy on yo ass!!!! :crossx:
I'm so scared of HB people!

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 09:39 AM
I'm so scared of HB people!
haha....shhhh...there liiiiiiiiisssstennningg!!! :D

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 11:27 AM
TTT :rollside:

FuelInMyVeins82
01-27-2006, 11:38 AM
I was there in june, hadn't been for a year or two prior to that scenes changed alot and not for the better. Great venue and location for some one with some interest in throwing a club or maybe buy and fix up.

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 11:41 AM
I was there in june, hadn't been for a year or two prior to that scenes changed alot and not for the better. Great venue and location for some one with some interest in throwing a club or maybe buy and fix up.
I know....I talked to a guy here at work who is into raving n shiat...he said they got busted for to many drugs being used and sold there. People would be do line in the open, dropping tabs, acid, extacy..etc...HORRIBLE!!! :mad: Hopefully the owner is there so we can bring a new vibe....HAVASU STATUS! :crossx:

FuelInMyVeins82
01-27-2006, 11:58 AM
ya thats just dirty. Rubber was before my time but i've heard it was the same way people doing coke on the floor and shit
So whats the deal are you renting the place to throw a club or what?

me4drvr
01-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Let's all pool our money together and re-open it under the orginal Gecko's name

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 12:05 PM
ya thats just dirty. Rubber was before my time but i've heard it was the same way people doing coke on the floor and shit
So whats the deal are you renting the place to throw a club or what?
I recently had some oppurtunitys to get back into promoting...so my buddy and I are hitting it hard. Feb.17th we have big night @ Khourys in the LBC and we have deals with a few othre clubs were still working the deals on. Alot of big things going on. And awesome people backin us and sponsoring us as well.
I would love to have the oppurtunity to make liquid lounge the #1 spot again. Only time will tell...Im headed there after work to see whats up.

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 12:06 PM
Wow...ur taking it waayyyyyyy back...lol...Im down..they use to be know until the fell hard and not changing with times. :rollside:

me4drvr
01-27-2006, 02:18 PM
What was the name of the orginal Mexican restaurant there?? It's on the tip of my tounge, just can't remember. I remember back in the teen years working in the old HB center and going over there for illegal drinking....

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 03:18 PM
What was the name of the orginal Mexican restaurant there?? It's on the tip of my tounge, just can't remember. I remember back in the teen years working in the old HB center and going over there for illegal drinking....
OG= Original..haha..and I think your talking about Boca de pepo??? :rollside:

craiginlaverne
01-27-2006, 05:04 PM
damn, i remember when it was geckos and they had those KNAC nights on sundays. I never missed a sunday. that place went OFF on those sundays. KNAC had good bar nights all over the place. Never missed those either. :crossx:

me4drvr
01-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Boca de Bepo used to be Rhino Room, Denim and Diamonds, etc....
But Geckos was a restaurant back in the day... there used to be the same place in LBC off PCH and 2nd before they revamped that whole center too... pissing me off that I can't remember.... I'm not that old to start losing my memory... KNAC nights, now that's a memory jerker

FuelInMyVeins82
01-27-2006, 06:04 PM
I recently had some oppurtunitys to get back into promoting...so my buddy and I are hitting it hard. Feb.17th we have big night @ Khourys in the LBC and we have deals with a few othre clubs were still working the deals on. Alot of big things going on. And awesome people backin us and sponsoring us as well.
I would love to have the oppurtunity to make liquid lounge the #1 spot again. Only time will tell...Im headed there after work to see whats up.
Ya I hear ya I did my share of promoting for a while but got over because all the owners are shady and scandalous and would sell there soul to bring more people in. I've always thought that if a reputable owner/ promoter came in and threw a quality club with a classy group of people it would blow up. LBC is a little far but if it could be done in Zoo port or Huntington it could be huge. Hows your deal goin and whens the first date? I'd like to check it out some time

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Ya I hear ya I did my share of promoting for a while but got over because all the owners are shady and scandalous and would sell there soul to bring more people in. I've always thought that if a reputable owner/ promoter came in and threw a quality club with a classy group of people it would blow up. LBC is a little far but if it could be done in Zoo port or Huntington it could be huge. Hows your deal goin and whens the first date? I'd like to check it out some time
Exactly. I have promoted for Sutra, Tantation, Glam, Status, Scorpions and others in the past. Now I want to do something new. The first night is Feb.17th. We have a couple good bands for the early hours then DJ PETER G comes on..SoCals award winning DJ. Spins @ Sutra and Scorpions. Do you have myspace...??? If your down to roll let me know...No charge to you. There is going to be a Pole Dance competition and other shit going on. :crossx: Here is the flyer.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916khorys.jpg

77charger
01-27-2006, 07:36 PM
I remeber it as that name too i must be old then.Use to go there on sunday nights alot.Then on saturdays go early get some drinks hang out then walk over to rhino room was about 12 years ago.
the good ole days

FuelInMyVeins82
01-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Exactly. I have promoted for Sutra, Tantation, Glam, Status, Scorpions and others in the past. Now I want to do something new. The first night is Feb.17th. We have a couple good bands for the early hours then DJ PETER G comes on..SoCals award winning DJ. Spins @ Sutra and Scorpions. Do you have myspace...??? If your down to roll let me know...No charge to you. There is going to be a Pole Dance competition and other shit going on. :crossx: Here is the flyer.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916khorys.jpg
I see weve come across some of the same people. I promoted for dave and mark when they did Status. I'm not gona get into more than say there interesting folk. :mad:
Are they in on your deal as well or what?

NOTALENT
01-27-2006, 09:45 PM
I see weve come across some of the same people. I promoted for dave and mark when they did Status. I'm not gona get into more than say there interesting folk. :mad:
Are they in on your deal as well or what?
I take it your talking about Mark Anthony???
I got the same vibe with as you....Shady fockin bastards....I dont know how they get people to come back. Hell know there not in with us. I plan on taking over there shit :idea: My buddy Tommy and Damian are the ones spinning for him right now...and they hate the focker. Little does he know...but they will be with us as well.... :crossx:

FuelInMyVeins82
01-28-2006, 02:56 PM
Ya the first time I ever really met Dave (marks Parthenr) was at Status and we standing out side. he looked at me and goes "the funny thing is, all these people think there my friend" and I've never forgot it. There the worst of the worst and I hope you put them on there ass. I mean they're too f*ckn old to be doin this shit any ways.

Cs19
01-28-2006, 02:59 PM
I was born and raised in FV/HB. Most everyone there will tell you the same thing...The Liquid Lounge sucks !!! Just being honest.

BRSTQUEST
01-28-2006, 05:47 PM
I'll be a silent partner if we can call "The Red Onion"

DeltaSigBoater
01-29-2006, 11:47 AM
I'll be a silent partner if we can call "The Red Onion"
lol, and change the location to Peter's Landing in Huntington Harbour.