PDA

View Full Version : Lifes sucking in Baja...

Baja Big Dog
01-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Ah yea, me and 1 Baja Guy are sittin at the bar in Loreto on the way to Cabo, looking at the sea breeze sucking a few cold ones, wishing we were ..........well...here!!!!!!!!
Sorry your now...
Hey Jimmie....cocktails are flowing. Goin to El Nido for big fat steaks.... goin for some local talent tonight... keep those burgers flippin.....:jawdrop:
P.S...send some oneĀ“s.....:devil:

vmjtc3
01-16-2007, 05:12 PM
Hey has anyone told you yet you suck........Ok you suck:D
Have fun down there and take lot's of pic's.
Some of us have to go to South Carolina instead of Baja.

Ivan Dan
01-16-2007, 05:21 PM
:devil: :yuk: El Nido sucks!!! :D
Be safe down there!

stoker22405
01-16-2007, 05:28 PM
Ah yea, me and 1 Baja Guy are sittin at the bar in Loreto on the way to Cabo, looking at the sea breeze sucking a few cold ones, wishing we were ..........well...here!!!!!!!!
Sorry your now...
Hey Jimmie....cocktails are flowing. Goin to El Nido for big fat steaks.... goin for some local talent tonight... keep those burgers flippin.....:jawdrop:
I feel your pain.....When I grow up I wanna be just like you..........Do you want fries with that
Ones are the way

Sportin' Wood
01-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Sorry your now...
Try the big bowl....OF DICK!:D Thanks for rubbin it in. Say hi to my friends at the car wash! Man I wish I was down there it fricking cold up here!

Mandelon
01-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Git out of that shithole and head south. :jawdrop: