PDA

View Full Version : tell me what do you think?

rivergoer
01-27-2006, 09:07 AM
is this considered a stereotype??
http://www.chgs.umn.edu/Histories__Narratives__Documen/Visualizing_Otherness_Set_1/Visualizing_Otherness_III_Set_/blacksambohotpadholderA.jpg
http://www.chgs.umn.edu/Histories__Narratives__Documen/Visualizing_Otherness_Set_1/Visualizing_Otherness_III_Set_/blacksamboashtrayA.jpg

rivergoer
01-27-2006, 09:14 AM
i was referring to the big lips and watermelon you a$$ hole :)

HOSS
01-27-2006, 09:16 AM
Damn,,those cats are all over New Orleans,,,but where`s the FEMA check?

Mandelon
01-27-2006, 09:42 AM
No, not a bit. Its cute. :rolleyes:

a catered life
01-27-2006, 09:51 AM
yes but its also how it is presented some may display it to be hurtful and some may display it in a art collection or something........there are a lot of racism mofo out there that are undercover until they get around a private group of their friends :yuk:

h2oski2fast
01-27-2006, 09:51 AM
SAMBO's used to be a resteraunt...kind of like Bob's big boy...they served Pretty muc the same food, but had things like Grits, collard greens, etc...
They even had "little black Sambo" out side like Bobs big boy has.
Yes, actually Bob's Big Boy was originally Sambos.

a catered life
01-27-2006, 10:15 AM
i consider a person a racist if they treat anyone different because of their color.....i deal with may of these people on a daily basis especially when boating season comes around i admit it i dont look like the "average" boater so when i pull up to a ramp i get funny looks. i am not one of these black power mofo's but i do think people in some cases are racist and try to hide it...if i went to a friends house and saw that over their fireplce i would ask them about it to find out why they have it.....(example of hiding racist mofo's) when i play online games i get called more names in a two hour span than i have been called in my whole life..why? because they are behind a screen and modem and the internet to hide them