PDA

View Full Version : Flash, Raiders make a bold move!!!

Not So Fast
01-17-2007, 08:59 AM
Just read on the sports ticker that the Raiders are binging in Dennis Green for interviews. You fans have to be sick to your stomach with this organization. He couldnt win in Arizona or with the Vikings but he will turn your program around, yeah right!! I feel for you. NSF

dmontzsta
01-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Any other suggestions? :) Maybe he can win more than 3 games.

syke-o
01-17-2007, 09:19 AM
:rolleyes:

Not So Fast
01-17-2007, 09:33 AM
Hows 4 wins, thats his Cardinals best:( NSF

SHOTKALLIN
01-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Rob Ryan, Is my only hope. He does something right to get that defense to play hard. I say let him run the team. He has enough sense to find a qualified offensive quardinator. Not like this will happen with Al Davis' ego. He would never give up that much control.
When will Al Davis die? Is there a snowball's chance in hell that it will be soon?:devil:
frustrated fan:devil:

NoCal NoBoat
01-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Local news (KNTV-11, maybe?) reported last night that James Lofton interviewed, and was the leader in the clubhouse as of last night.
Big promotion, from receivers coach to a head coaching position - theory is they're looking for someone who can "relate" to Moss and Porter...

rivercrazy
01-17-2007, 11:55 AM
The Raiders will continue to suck as long as Al Davis is involved. That's the bottom line

Hustler
01-17-2007, 11:59 AM
The Raiders will continue to suck as long as Al Davis is involved. That's the bottom line
Hater:mad: :D

707dog
01-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Rob Ryan, Is my only hope. He does something right to get that defense to play hard. I say let him run the team. He has enough sense to find a qualified offensive quardinator. Not like this will happen with Al Davis' ego. He would never give up that much control.
When will Al Davis die? Is there a snowball's chance in hell that it will be soon?:devil:
frustrated fan:devil:
i couldnt have typed it better im pullin for rob ryan also...no greene please need alittle more back bone and win streak would be nice also..we got enough lame azz'z....

Hardly Satisfied
01-17-2007, 12:52 PM
Just read on the sports ticker that the Raiders are binging in Dennis Green for interviews. You fans have to be sick to your stomach with this organization. He couldnt win in Arizona or with the Vikings but he will turn your program around, yeah right!! I feel for you. NSF
What do you mean, this is a awesome move by Al davis. Hope the Raiders go 0-16 next season :)

HCS
01-17-2007, 12:52 PM
I always thought Gruden was a perfect fit.
That was their down fall and his.

Hardly Satisfied
01-17-2007, 03:00 PM
That is good, we love to see the Raiders suck

HCS
01-17-2007, 04:11 PM
I have a feeling Al Davis won't be involved too much longer.

a catered life
01-17-2007, 06:46 PM
i agree he was...he made change on both side of the ball and thats what we need...everyone knows the raiders throw 12 yard slants and rush on the weak side all day long.....GO RAIDERS:D

Boatcop
01-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Separated at Birth.
John Gruden
http://www.raidersrap.com/gruden1015.jpg
Chuckie
http://www.smithbowen.net/linfame/chuckie.jpg

Fire Angler
01-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Just read on the sports ticker that the Raiders are binging in Dennis Green for interviews. NSF
Yep, that should put the Raiders back on track. :hammer2:

SandbarScot
01-17-2007, 10:10 PM
This morning's news said they are giving Lofton a second interview, but also interviewing USC's assistant coach Steve Sarkisian. These guys might do okay, but are not of the caliber it takes to get to the playoffs and win. It kills me how many good, experienced coaches won't work for Al Davis. WTF is wrong with him!:mad:

JetBoatRich
01-18-2007, 05:08 AM
We all see how Green turned around AZ:eek:

SandbarScot
01-18-2007, 08:17 AM
Sarkisian had his second interview yesterday...

Trailer Park Casanova
01-18-2007, 08:50 AM
He seems to have no playbook what-so-ever.
No creative plays,, all dull, easily read by the defense, all loosing and way bad.
His first few years coaching pro were pretty good,, then WTF?
Was it his assistant coaches that did the imaginative thinking, then they left?
How did he manage to do a 180?
Worse case of backing into hell in the pros I've seen,, 'cept maybe Gruden.
WTF happened to Green?

Bow Tie Omega
01-18-2007, 08:55 AM
Say what you want about Denny, he built a pretty solid foundation during his tenure. The problem with this team is the Bidwell family. 63 years of loosing and counting. The Cardinals have had 1 winning season 9-7, in their entire 18 years in Arizona. You can not blame that on Denny Green.

SandbarScot
01-20-2007, 08:44 AM
Okay, Sarkisian is out of the running and the Chargers are talking about promoting Lofton to Offensive Coordinator to replace Cam Cameron who just got the head coach job with the Dolphins.
Raiders are still ass out:mad:

HCS
01-20-2007, 09:38 AM
Separated at Birth.
John Gruden
http://www.raidersrap.com/gruden1015.jpg
Chuckie
http://www.smithbowen.net/linfame/chuckie.jpg
LOL. :D
The Raiders never recovered from the loss of JG.

BajaMike
01-20-2007, 04:12 PM
You are right.....the only coach Al will hire is one that will be an Al Davis puppet.....till Al is gone, the Raiders will only win the first draft pick.......and screw that up!
:mad:

Rexone
01-20-2007, 04:31 PM
The Raiders suck.
Bring back George Blanda, Darrell lamonica, Stabler, Belitnikoff and co. ...
Back then they were something to cheer for. Now they just suck year after year.
I'm going to go find my bellbottoms and members only jackets now and suit up and go watch 70's-80's Raiders tapes. Those were the days. Now they just suck. (oh yeah I said that) :D

Riverless
01-20-2007, 05:39 PM
The Raiders suck.
I'm going to go find my bellbottoms and members only jackets now and suit up and go watch 70's-80's Raiders tapes. Those were the days. Now they just suck. (oh yeah I said that) :D
Members Only Jacket :D :D :D

bignet
01-20-2007, 11:37 PM
You feel for us???:confused: The San Diego SuperChokers?? C'mon partner. Talk all you want, but the Chargers and the R8Rs have the exact same playoff wins since 2002...ZERO! Don't bring up the good ol, "Well at least we made the playoffs." Cuz u know that is a weak argument. But, thanks for the sympathy.
Go R8Rs...God I wish Davis would die!
:devil:
bignet

eliminatedsprinter
01-20-2007, 11:45 PM
Go R8Rs...God I wish Davis would die!
:devil:
bignet
The guy built the team and made it the team you love to root for (in the 60s, 70s, and early 80s), and now that he's lost his touch and the modern game has passed him by, you wish he would die. A true fan no doubt about it. :):rolleyes: ;)

SHOTKALLIN
01-20-2007, 11:46 PM
The Raiders suck.
was John Madden a puppet? or did Al let him run the show? I'm too young to know

eliminatedsprinter
01-20-2007, 11:50 PM
was John Madden a puppet? or did Al let him run the show? I'm too young to know
Al Davis was the teams first coach. It always seemed that John Madden coached the team and I wouldn't call him a puppet, but Al Davis was always very "hands on".

wolfie
01-21-2007, 12:25 AM
Al Davis was always very "hands on".
That's why Gruden couldn't wait to get out.

eliminatedsprinter
01-23-2007, 11:57 PM
That's why Gruden couldn't wait to get out.
No doubt.
Hey. I like the colors on that boat.:) Gotta love those big stick colors!:D