PDA

View Full Version : Nordic Boats to sponsor Force Racing

h2oski2fast
01-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Along with the announcement of Ashley Force going Pro, not that she wasn't before, comes an annoucement that Nordic Boats will be sponsoring all six Force Racing cars, including Ashley. The announcement came yesterday at a press conference, so look for the Nordic Boats logo on the cars, haulers and even the crew's uniforms. Congradulations to the Nordic and Force teams for striking a deal.

ToMorrow44
01-17-2007, 10:36 AM
wow I never would have thought Nordic had a budget for that kind of thing...or an interest...but it's good to hear. With all of Force's fans it should yield some nice boat sales...

h2oski2fast
01-17-2007, 10:41 AM
The owner of Nordic has a HUGE interest in drag racing, and has done very well as a business man.

Trailer Park Casanova
01-17-2007, 10:47 AM
I know ya can't argue taste, but we love the Nordic styling.
Teriffic people too.

riverracerx
01-17-2007, 10:50 AM
I love my Nordic.

ToMorrow44
01-17-2007, 10:54 AM
The owner of Nordic has a HUGE interest in drag racing, and has done very well as a business man.
Oh wow I did not know that. Good to see though as I am a huge fan of NHRA. Maybe they'll make a custom themed boat for Force or something.

throttlejunkie
01-17-2007, 10:56 AM
that's great news.. I love my Nordic and the Force Racing Team...

h2oski2fast
01-17-2007, 10:59 AM
I know ya can't argue taste, but we love the Nordic styling.
Teriffic people too.
TPC, look for some new designs to come from the Nordic camp.
Oh wow I did not know that. Good to see though as I am a huge fan of NHRA. Maybe they'll make a custom themed boat for Force or something.
There are many things in the works, not sure if a "themed" boat is a part of it or not. I wouldn't count it out though.

HatenWinter
01-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Very happy with my Nordic too!:) It should be some great publicity for the company.

riverracerx
01-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Will they have the new deck boat at the LA show?
My guess is another year for the big cat??

dumbandyoung
01-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Maybe Nordic will get some advertisements on their reality show.:D

dumbandyoung
01-17-2007, 11:17 AM

Sleek-Jet
01-17-2007, 11:26 AM
So does this mean RD is now a defacto part of Force racing??? :D :idea:
I can see an entire set of new adventures for the magic boat. :D

beaverretriever
01-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Boy they are going to have a hard time beathing Cruz Pedregon and the Bayliner Monte Carlo Nitro Funny Car. :D
Like stated in an above post, Im supprised they have the finacial backing to help sponsor such a giant race team. Im sure even a small sponsorship will cost a pretty penny!

PHOTOGLOU
01-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Or a show of their own??????:idea:

Hardly Satisfied
01-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Does this mean :D Free race tickets for Nordic boat owners

Big Kahunaa
01-17-2007, 01:21 PM
my buddy has 28' heat that is one nice boat to big for me but verry nice

moneypit
01-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Me liKEY...

Nord
01-17-2007, 02:34 PM
Along with the announcement of Ashley Force going Pro, not that she wasn't before, comes an annoucement that Nordic Boats will be sponsoring all six Force Racing cars, including Ashley. The announcement came yesterday at a press conference, so look for the Nordic Boats logo on the cars, haulers and even the crew's uniforms. Congradulations to the Nordic and Force teams for striking a deal.
Hey, go back to work on my images for my buttons ;)
They should take the "ic" off of Nordic and they can call the group of cars the Nord Force :)
Hey Dennis, as soon as I feel better, I was thinking that we go to RD's for a day and have him cater to us..........play a little pool, drink some COORS LIGHTS!!! lol

boatnam2
01-17-2007, 02:45 PM
boy you guys are making a big deal of what will probaly end up being a 3" nordic sticker on his bumper.i dont think your going to see TRIPLE A car,castrol car,and a nordic car anytime soon.

Keith E. Sayre
01-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Force is obviously the big name on the block and with his
daughter driving now, look for the sport to get even more
popular. Not too hard on the eyes either! Good move on
Nordics part I think and for those of you who may doubt
the depth of those new Nordic pockets--think again. Oh
and I agree, they build wonderful boats too!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats