PDA

View Full Version : Here's a question for you jay.

OutCole'd
01-17-2007, 01:40 PM
I talked to a dealer the other day and they said if you lease with a GMS deal, you don't get the 2K rebate, is this true??

PHOTOGLOU
01-17-2007, 02:05 PM
I talked to a dealer the other day and they said if you lease with a GMS deal, you don't get the 2K rebate, is this true??
What are you doing talking to another dealer????? If you take the special lease whether or not are gms you will not get the rebate...
NOW I will (with your GMS cert) give you $500 below GMS.... BEAT THAT!!!! LOL Jay 714 552 0300

OutCole'd
01-17-2007, 02:10 PM
What are you doing talking to another dealer????? If you take the special lease whether or not are gms you will not get the rebate...
NOW I will (with your GMS cert) give you $500 below GMS.... BEAT THAT!!!! LOL Jay 714 552 0300
I tried dealing with you. I'm in Vegas and you told me you can't lease me a truck here in Vegas.
If you can get it done, I'm ready right now.

PHOTOGLOU
01-17-2007, 02:49 PM
I tried dealing with you. I'm in Vegas and you told me you can't lease me a truck here in Vegas.
If you can get it done, I'm ready right now.
Nope still can't lease in Vegas...... but call me with the pmt's I might be able tobeat the pmt with a buy....

voodoomedman
01-17-2007, 11:09 PM
You can't beat that. Most dealers instead of taking an easy sell start acting like jerks once they find out you have GMS. All my Chevy's and when I can afford a Cadi will come from Jay.

al cole'holic
01-19-2007, 05:47 PM
..this is true, but you kinda make up for it on the upfront taxes..I did the same thing :)