PDA

View Full Version : Hey Woman

Mrtoppless.
01-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Where did my Mindless wife go now ? Will you please leave the Mindless jetboat groupies alone - and find Our son , i gave the lil bastard some money to go buy me some more cigs and whiskey and he ain't returned - Think he might have jumped a plane to go bang chick in Pa -- he mumbled somthing about wanting to get his Jetwet - errrr somthing along those lines ? but dam all i know is i'm starting to sober up - and i found this lizard humping my leg - i kinda liked it !:idea:

hoolign
01-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Where did my Mindless wife go now ? Will you please leave the Mindless jetboat groupies alone - and find Our son , i gave the lil bastard some money to go buy me some more cigs and whiskey and he ain't returned - Think he might have jumped a plane to go bang chick in Pa -- he mumbled somthing about wanting to get his Jetwet - errrr somthing along those lines ? but dam all i know is i'm starting to sober up - and i found this lizard humping my leg - i kinda liked it !:idea:
This makes me chuckle!

havifun
01-17-2007, 07:42 PM
So are you saying topless belongs to you? I thought that chick was some "single" man hater, or at least a woman hater...