PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

copterzach
01-17-2007, 06:24 PM
Is anyone watching? This is horrible. I know I can't sing so I don't!
It all of the people that will not be making the cut.

photo chick
01-17-2007, 06:27 PM
Yes!!! OMG I can't believe Simon just told that kid he looked like the creature in the forest that hides in the trees with the enormous eyes.....I think he meant a lemur not a monkey though!

JetBoatRich
01-17-2007, 06:30 PM
I find the first few shows hilarious:D what makes people think they can sing:jawdrop:
Guy last night who was a vocal coach was terrible:eek:

AZJD
01-17-2007, 06:34 PM
William Hung!

Ziggy
01-17-2007, 06:36 PM
I find the first few shows hilarious:D what makes people think they can sing:jawdrop: Usually their mothers...lol
Guy last night who was a vocal coach was terrible:eek:
Should have learned from last years contestents, don't tell them that or they'll eat you up.

Taylorman
01-17-2007, 06:38 PM
How about the fat girl in the pink tights that they told she looks like she has a sunburn.
The lemur comment had me crying.

a catered life
01-17-2007, 06:39 PM
the juggler last night in the red shirt was funny as hell:D :sqeyes:

photo chick
01-17-2007, 06:40 PM
Creature that hides in the trees
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22247&stc=1&d=1169088014

copterzach
01-17-2007, 06:59 PM
LMAO Where did they find that red headed freak?
What happened to his teeth?

AZJD
01-17-2007, 07:02 PM
His co-workers talked him into doing it!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Did he call it Unchanged Melody?:idea:

NashvilleBound
01-17-2007, 07:07 PM
And here I thought TN had all the jacked up gene pools.... How about the huge bleach blond girl(loosely termed) with no bra on......her tits were down to her belt line........her mother was just as bad of a freak.

BadKachina
01-17-2007, 07:08 PM
His co-workers talked him into doing it!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Did he call it Unchanged Melody?:idea:
Watching American Idol????????
And you and Jordy where trying to figure who was gay on you're other thread...........:rolleyes:
JK, I love this part of the show.:D

RitcheyRch
01-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Love watching people make fools of themselves which is always good for a few laughs.

blown65
01-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Was Paula still acting like she was on the bottle or pills? Something has to be up with her cause of late she has been acting quite odd.

RitcheyRch
01-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Watching it now. Just saw the girl that looked exactly like her Mother.
Yes!!! OMG I can't believe Simon just told that kid he looked like the creature in the forest that hides in the trees with the enormous eyes.....I think he meant a lemur not a monkey though!

Phat Matt
01-17-2007, 09:26 PM
He said Bush Baby. lol
http://fire.biol.wwu.edu/204/bush_baby.jpg
People are DELUSIONAL!!!

Huckleberry
01-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Bush Baby???? I was thinking a TROLL!

voodoomedman
01-17-2007, 09:28 PM
You guys watching the East Coast feeds earlier or something. The show is just on right now. Funny stuff though.

Huckleberry
01-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Nope. The regular broadcast time here in So Cal is 8:00-10:00.

voodoomedman
01-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Nope. The regular broadcast time here in So Cal is 8:00-10:00.
I know. I am in SoCal. Look at the first post. 6:24 pm. Has to be an earlier feed.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
01-17-2007, 09:41 PM
OH MAN !!!!!
Watching Idol right now....
TOO Funny....
What a bunch of FREAKS!!!!!
Later,
CJG
:D

OnlyMoney
01-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Poor Red, that was NOT Bohemian Rhapsody..... ha ha

JetBoatRich
01-17-2007, 09:58 PM
the juggler last night in the red shirt was funny as hell:D :sqeyes:
He was a little upset when he was rejected:jawdrop:

voodoomedman
01-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Poor Red, that was NOT Bohemian Rhapsody..... ha ha
No like Ryan said, it was Bohemian Crapsody.

Morg
01-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Now maybe I am just a little to critical, but is it wrong for American Idol to exploit these people who are a little unstable?
Red was not all there, Monkey boy & his buddy Don Ho were also just a tad off.
It just seems wrong to put these people on national TV, & make fun of them.

voodoomedman
01-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Now maybe I am just a little to critical, but is it wrong for American Idol to exploit these people who are a little unstable?
Red was not all there, Monkey boy & his buddy Don Ho were also just a tad off.
It just seems wrong to put these people on national TV, & make fun of them.
I kinda agree but where do you draw the line? I mean you have to be a tad crazy to go on there with these horrible voices and think you can sing. There are some that are okay and really may just be tone deaf or something but crap. They only took 7 out of how many thousands.

TOBTEK
01-17-2007, 10:11 PM
He said Bush Baby. lol
http://fire.biol.wwu.edu/204/bush_baby.jpg
People are DELUSIONAL!!!
OK, gonna put my fire resistant suit on now......... yes, I agree some are realllly bad. BUT there isnt any need to go after someones physical appearance. "IF" some of these people are really that crushed, its only a matter of time before one either lashes out on the judges or inflicks on themself.... its coming.
On a better note, the brother/sister family was great. Liked the 16 year old at the end also... Natural talent there.

Throttle
01-17-2007, 10:29 PM
why did i watch this tonite?

blown65
01-17-2007, 11:05 PM
OK, gonna put my fire resistant suit on now......... yes, I agree some are realllly bad. BUT there isnt any need to go after someones physical appearance. "IF" some of these people are really that crushed, its only a matter of time before one either lashes out on the judges or inflicks on themself.... its coming.
On a better note, the brother/sister family was great. Liked the 16 year old at the end also... Natural talent there.
I agree on both accounts. Whats worse is they weed thru ppl and narrow the field to them. All about money and ratings at the expense of ppl that just aren't quite as lucky as some of us. I do enjoy the show, but I could do without that part.

boatsnblondes
01-18-2007, 01:03 AM
I agree on both accounts. Whats worse is they weed thru ppl and narrow the field to them. All about money and ratings at the expense of ppl that just aren't quite as lucky as some of us. I do enjoy the show, but I could do without that part.
I think showing these people serves a purpose. It shows the rarity of the talent when they finally DO come across someone. Some of these people are surprisingly good, raw as they are. Which is what AI does for them. Remember, this stuff was filmed last summer. They have been picked for a long time and the top 24 have been getting voice coaching and a lot of fine tuning to get them to the "live" episodes, due to start in a few weeks. Back to the point of the geeks...notice that they have a tendancy to bring them back for the finaly, which is why they show them..kind of makes you remember them. I have to say, the one kid..with the eyes..remeinds me of Gollum, from Lord of the Rings......:D
Then again, Red is just out of his focking mind. My dogs just ran out of the room.

Riverless
01-18-2007, 06:54 AM
I know. I am in SoCal. Look at the first post. 6:24 pm. Has to be an earlier feed.
voodoo, i'll take a wild guess and say this person lives in the "Central" time zone, so they get the show 2 hours earlier than So. Cal. :D
loved the show last night, was hysterical, better than the first night.

photo chick
01-18-2007, 06:57 AM
voodoo, i'll take a wild guess and say this person lives in the "Central" time zone, so they get the show 2 hours earlier than So. Cal. :D
You are correct on that!!! Texas here....we see it two hours before you West coasters

voodoomedman
01-18-2007, 07:00 AM
Yeah that would constitute an earlier feed. I figured it out afterwards. I was just watching and was like wait this is just happening but they posted a long time ago. I'm not even blonde either.

photo chick
01-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Yeah that would constitute an earlier feed. I figured it out afterwards. I was just watching and was like wait this is just happening but they posted a long time ago. I'm not even blonde either.
Hey...watch it with the blonde cracks...:D :D

OCMerrill
01-18-2007, 08:40 AM
This show gets in the way of House for the next 12 weeks.
I say its jumped the shark but what do I know.

topless
01-18-2007, 08:55 AM
Isn't someones daughter from HB suppose to be on? I sure hope no one is bashing her. I also heard that a girl from Norco is going to be on too.

blown65
01-18-2007, 09:08 AM
I think showing these people serves a purpose. It shows the rarity of the talent when they finally DO come across someone. Some of these people are surprisingly good, raw as they are. Which is what AI does for them. Remember, this stuff was filmed last summer. They have been picked for a long time and the top 24 have been getting voice coaching and a lot of fine tuning to get them to the "live" episodes, due to start in a few weeks. Back to the point of the geeks...notice that they have a tendancy to bring them back for the finaly, which is why they show them..kind of makes you remember them. I have to say, the one kid..with the eyes..remeinds me of Gollum, from Lord of the Rings......:D
Then again, Red is just out of his focking mind. My dogs just ran out of the room.
Actually I totally agree. I was specifically talking about the guy that came after bug eyes. At least the judges were very kind to him.

abraman1326
01-18-2007, 10:21 AM
To me, this is the best part of the show. It's a train wreck, I have to watch. I was thinking last night though, they must have to sign a waiver stating they won't sue, or hold the judges responsible for any negative comments. Even Randy this year seems to be into the bashing. It's been pretty funny so far. I thought I was going to die laughing at some of the folks, and they are doing what they wanted to do, generating a buzz before the live shows come on in a few weeks, and the boring part begins...
BRA

All-Star
01-18-2007, 10:32 AM
And here I thought TN had all the jacked up gene pools.... How about the huge bleach blond girl(loosely termed) with no bra on......her tits were down to her belt line........her mother was just as bad of a freak.
This just goes to show how we make an impression on our childrens lives!!
It was almost freakishly bizzar how she copied her mothers style..... even down to the long hanging sleeves over her hands and her big arse RED lips.
YUCK
Reminds me of that sun tan chick from the prior season, and how she was super tan like her mom, dressed like her mom and wore her make up like her too.

All-Star
01-18-2007, 10:40 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday that the producers of the show actually pick out people who have unreal confidence (And maybe even sometimes odd looking) and then egg them on telling them that they are so good. And that when they go in to audition, and they are rejected, it causes them to be overly emotional. (As it should). So they are just playing with the people and their emotions to get their ratings. It's just numbers and business for them.... not people.
But did you see that Soul Patrol wanna be when he was approaching Simon to fix his hair will gel... the seciurity came up quick to protect him.
I agree with a couple other comments made that it is only time before someone becomes so emotionally enraged and just snaps...... probably on Simon.
If I were him I would always be looking over my shoulder. I would hate to live like that. I wonder if he sold his soul?? Hummmmm
Just my 2 cents. :D

Riverless
01-18-2007, 11:16 AM
It was almost freakishly bizzar how she copied her mothers style..... even down to the long hanging sleeves over her hands and her big arse RED lips.
YUCK
Reminds me of that sun tan chick from the prior season, and how she was super tan like her mom, dressed like her mom and wore her make up like her too.
how about her song choice? bahaha... don't cha wish your girlfriend was a lot like me....LMAO!!!

photo chick
01-18-2007, 11:18 AM
YUCK
Atleast her mom wore a bra to the show though:)

LAND_LOVER69
01-18-2007, 11:22 AM
William Hung!
HAHA..... She Bang, She Bang!:hammer2: :D

AZJD
01-18-2007, 11:25 AM
Watching American Idol????????
And you and Jordy where trying to figure who was gay on you're other thread...........:rolleyes:
JK, I love this part of the show.:D
Ahhh, funny guy! Is it summer yet?

JetBoatRich
01-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Isn't someones daughter from HB suppose to be on? I sure hope no one is bashing her. I also heard that a girl from Norco is going to be on too.
I thought she made it to the 2nd round:rolleyes: