PDA

View Full Version : Taf

a catered life
01-17-2007, 06:38 PM
bro i'm sorry about last week :confused: when i got home that night i got wrapped up in some crap and forgot to call you and now a week later it just hit me:eek:

Jetboatguru
01-17-2007, 06:50 PM
bro i'm sorry about last week :confused: when i got home that night i got wrapped up in some crap and forgot to call you and now a week later it just hit me:eek:
You better apologize ACL. TAF is a very sensitive delicate flower about those things.

a catered life
01-17-2007, 06:55 PM
You better apologize ACL. TAF is a very sensitive delicate flower about those things.
i'm trying:(

Jetboatguru
01-17-2007, 06:56 PM
:d

SoCal_fun
01-17-2007, 11:35 PM
i'm trying:(
TAF just PM'd me, he told me to tell you to FU@K OFF!! ;)

TAF
01-18-2007, 06:20 AM
I figured you got busy w/ the kids or girlfriend. No problem, I still haven't found out who drove BGF Misbehaven in the '80's . Some one in havi drunk called me so I figured I play along and do the same.:D
I was waiting til the next time I saw ya Willie to give ya sh.t.:D

TAF
01-18-2007, 06:23 AM
Tony, ACL hasn't seen that side of my...........................yet!

TAF
01-18-2007, 06:32 AM
I'll have one of my boys come pay you a visit. I am very interested to find out who you are because I'm from that area and hAve many friends :D :) ;) and foes :mad: :devil: near you.
Don't be scared:D

raff
01-18-2007, 07:42 AM
I'll have one of my boys come pay you a visit. I am very interested to find out who you are because I'm from that area and hAve many friends :D :) ;) and foes :mad: :devil: near you.
Don't mind him he's one of the harmless ones. He did not make the party in Dec..

SoCal_fun
01-18-2007, 07:57 AM
Um..... no. Can't actually remember that ever happening. :devil:
The fist looks a little puny, but I'll give it a chance. Here's your target:
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7df39b3127cce80ba14c73f3600000016108Abs3LNm2cti
;)
But like Mark said, I'm harmless. LOL! :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 07:59 AM
Tony, ACL hasn't seen that side of my...........................yet!
You have 2 sides??:D

lucky
01-18-2007, 08:01 AM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7df39b3127cce80ba14c73f3600000016108Abs3LNm2cti
;)
Your not married to a stripper :) are ya -- better run Rob lmao - love ya bro

TAF
01-18-2007, 08:27 AM
Don't mind him he's one of the harmless ones. He did not make the party in Dec..
I was kinda hoping he had been there and we'd all get a chuckle out of it. :D
I'm sure we'll meet , share a pitcher of beer and a sunset together some day.:eek: :D :eek:
Its all in fun, I hope.:)

TAF
01-18-2007, 08:32 AM
You have 2 sides??:D
Yes, there's the calm, cool (some say snooty) and conservative side then there's the cocky beer drinking "I forgot where this long winded story I'm telling was leading or how it started" :D Just ask Guru:devil: :)
It's one of my fasinating family traits. Just ask my sis

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 08:33 AM
I was kinda hoping he had been there and we'd all get a chuckle out of it. :D
I'm sure we'll meet , share a pitcher of beer and a sunset together some day.:eek: :D :eek:
Its all in fun, I hope.:)
Now that is something to "Chuckle" about. :)

TAF
01-18-2007, 08:37 AM
Your not married to a stripper :) are ya -- better run Rob lmao - love ya bro
He does kinda look like the ex-stripper's husband but his boat was much bigger.
Maybe I ought to send Lucky to visit him. Maybe he won't have as many issues w/ him. How ya feeling Lucky, not still ill?
Hope yer doing better.:D
Larry is it?Are you related to Mark? We had a great time in Havi in Dec. but it was too cold out.

TAF
01-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Now that is something to "Chuckle" about. :)
Bako or Havi? Could you fit a plane in that Havi garage of yours?

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 08:44 AM
Bako or Havi? Could you fit a plane in that Havi garage of yours?
Bako :mad:
Hubby is headed to the Score race today. :mad:
I am heading to Havi tomorrow night for the weekend. Riding trip planned.
We could sure try. :D Raff might be a little concerned though. ;)
You and the kids are welcome to come to Havi anytime. :)

SoCal_fun
01-18-2007, 08:48 AM
He does kinda look like the ex-stripper's husband but his boat was much bigger.
Maybe I ought to send Lucky to visit him. Maybe he won't have as many issues w/ him. How ya feeling Lucky, not still ill?
Hope yer doing better.:D
Larry is it?Are you related to Mark? We had a great time in Havi in Dec. but it was too cold out.
Not related to Mark.
Hey, just busting yer balls bro! :devil:
Any pal of ACL's / Raffs is a pal of mine. :) (well except Jordy that is). LOL!

raff
01-18-2007, 08:57 AM
Your not married to a stripper :) are ya
No his not, but after a few durnks you never know:D

raff
01-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Not related to Mark.
Hey, just busting yer balls bro! :devil:
Any pal of ACL's / Raffs is a pal of mine. :) (well except Jordy that is). LOL!
Larry is my long lost brother..:eek:
Larry BTW what are your plans in Feb we are heading to the zoo for fire works
you in? The weekend of the 16th.:idea:

SoCal_fun
01-18-2007, 09:03 AM
No his not, but after a few durnks you never know:D
I'll second that. A couple 'ACL' special Martinis and the 34d's come out to play. :devil:

TAF
01-18-2007, 09:06 AM
I'm taking my son with me to Prescott to cut firewood and 4X4. Also going to pick up my NHRA Phx tickets and maybe a quad for the kids this weekend.

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm taking my son with me to Prescott to cut firewood and 4X4. Also going to pick up my NHRA Phx tickets and maybe a quad for the kids this weekend.
Wow busy weekend.
You will have to come out to Havi again and go riding with us. Great trails around the house.
We have been talking about NHRA Pomona :)

SoCal_fun
01-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Larry is my long lost brother..:eek:
Larry BTW what are your plans in Feb we are heading to the zoo for fire works
you in? The weekend of the 16th.:idea:
Hmmm... I'll have to think about that one. Where are you watching from?
I could come up for a couple days :idea: .

photo chick
01-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Can I come too?????:D :D

photo chick
01-18-2007, 09:40 AM
;)
WOW, Robbie I think you should've picked on someone your own size!!!! His arms are bigger than you!!

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Can I come too?????:D :D
Of course you can......Anytime

TAF
01-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Wow busy weekend.
You will have to come out to Havi again and go riding with us. Great trails around the house.
We have been talking about NHRA Pomona :)
They have time trials at Firebird in Phx the last weekend of Jan. every year but I've only gone 3 times and this year I'll be at the IHBA awards banquet in Las Vegas that weekend. I'm trying to find others interest in NHRA here in Phx to go w/. I'm taking my kids this year.

TAF
01-18-2007, 11:06 AM
WOW, Robbie I think you should've picked on someone your own size!!!! His arms are bigger than you!!
He was just as big... and he did land a bunch to my jaw/cheek. :eek: It didn't hurt and he still didn't calm down after I LET him hit me. He apologized to my buddy that invited me. I heard this guy has a run in w/ someone new every party. I was said "New Guy".

photo chick
01-18-2007, 11:06 AM
Of course you can......Anytime
Cool.....I'm on my way:D This ice here is killing me!

photo chick
01-18-2007, 11:07 AM
He was just as big... and he did land a bunch to my jaw/cheek. :eek: It didn't hurt and he still didn't calm down after I LET him hit me. He apologized to my buddy that invited me. I heard this guy has a run in w/ someone new every party. I was said "New Guy".
I can't believe I called you Robbie on here...ekkk!

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Cool.....I'm on my way:D This ice here is killing me!
Great, I will be there this weekend and next. :)

TAF
01-18-2007, 11:13 AM
I can't believe I called you Robbie on here...ekkk!
Yep, you now are the youngest person to call me that. Its always been those older than I like our aunts, grandparents and ex-babysitters of ours. Deanna use to be the youngest to call me that.:jawdrop:
Don't worry, its just a sign of growing old:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :eek: :mad: :sqeyes:

photo chick
01-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Yep, you now are the youngest person to call me that. Its always been those older than I like our aunts, grandparents and ex-babysitters of ours. Deanna use to be the youngest to call me that.:jawdrop:
Don't worry, its just a sign of growing old:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :eek: :mad: :sqeyes:
You'll always be older than me baby!!!

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 11:18 AM
They have time trials at Firebird in Phx the last weekend of Jan. every year but I've only gone 3 times and this year I'll be at the IHBA awards banquet in Las Vegas that weekend. I'm trying to find others interest in NHRA here in Phx to go w/. I'm taking my kids this year.
I love going to the drags in Pomona fun stuff.
Keeps us busy that is for sure.

TAF
01-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Great, I will be there this weekend and next. :)
She's suppose to be heaeded to Europe any day now, last minute thing. Suppose we'll get to hear / see all about it upon her return. Do they have zoos in Romania.......other than the ones w/ political prisoners liv'n in them?:D
Maybe she'll come w/ me when it warms up and we'll camp on my boat and ride my jetski. Hey, Lori maybe I'll post that pic of you riding it at Powell 2 yrs ago? ......................... Tom Brown pSych (sike)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe when yer check clears.:D

TAF
01-18-2007, 11:22 AM
I love going to the drags in Pomona fun stuff.
Keeps us busy that is for sure.
My sis gave me tickets for my B-day to go see the 50th Anniv. race at Pomona in July a few years ago. Tons of fun hanging w/ my dragboat family meeting their friends.

photo chick
01-18-2007, 11:23 AM
She's suppose to be heaeded to Europe any day now, last minute thing. Suppose we'll get to hear / see all about it upon her return. Do they have zoos in Romania.......other than the ones w/ political prisoners liv'n in them?:D
Maybe she'll come w/ me when it warms up and we'll camp on my boat and ride my jetski. Hey, Lori maybe I'll post that pic of you riding it at Powell 2 yrs ago? ......................... Tom Brown pSych (sike)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe when yer check clears.:D
You mean MY jetski which my ex sold to you?:devil:

TAF
01-18-2007, 11:27 AM
You mean MY jetski which my ex sold to you?:devil:
It's in my name on the registration. You were pretty spectacular riding it at Powell. Scared you hubby into NOT riding it because you were so good.:D

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Lucky her. I am sure she will bring back some awesome pics.
Sounds like fun. Come out and stay with us. We have 2 boats there so need to bring one. But skis are always fun.
Sounds like we might have a busy year. Sean might help with Tech this year. Plus he was asked to help on another team and still help with John's team. YIKES Can he be in 3 places at once???

TAF
01-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Lucky her. I am sure she will bring back some awesome pics.
Sounds like fun. Come out and stay with us. We have 2 boats there so need to bring one. But skis are always fun.
Sounds like we might have a busy year. Sean might help with Tech this year. Plus he was asked to help on another team and still help with John's team. YIKES Can he be in 3 places at once???
Nope it doesn't work. I've tried it. :eek: :) :confused:
At Havi this spring/summer which ever it ends up being I'll probably sleep on my boat w/ the jet ski tied up behind it unless there's a party / get together else where. I do look forward to it!! Can't wait. I guess I'd better start re-doing my seat covers on the pontoon boat.

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Nope it doesn't work. I've tried it. :eek: :) :confused:
At Havi this spring/summer which ever it ends up being I'll probably sleep on my boat w/ the jet ski tied up behind it unless there's a party / get together else where. I do look forward to it!! Can't wait. I guess I'd better start re-doing my seat covers on the pontoon boat.
We will see what he decides???
That is just silly, we have plenty of room. And there is always a party.:)

photo chick
01-18-2007, 03:13 PM
We will see what he decides???
That is just silly, we have plenty of room. And there is always a party.:)
No he needs to fix those seats! Last time I spent the night on it I woke up with stuffing in my mouth!!! eyuk!!!:)

Mrs Jetaholic
01-18-2007, 03:15 PM
No he needs to fix those seats! Last time I spent the night on it I woke up with stuffing in my mouth!!! eyuk!!!:)
I Woke up In Phoenix with your brother trying to Stuff me :D

photo chick
01-18-2007, 03:24 PM
That's the best laugh I've had all week!!! Good one:D

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 03:54 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
LMAO

photo chick
01-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Yes they have zoos silly, even better they have bear, wolves and lynx in the wild. Besides that they have Transylvania and all those awesome castles!!! Wanna come with?

TAF
01-19-2007, 06:32 AM
Yes they have zoos silly, even better they have bear, wolves and lynx in the wild. Besides that they have Transylvania and all those awesome castles!!! Wanna come with?
Due to contractual obligations I will not be able to travel abroad (did you catch that innuendo?) this year. I'd love to galivant across Europe trying all the beer and wine ......and wo..n :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: Just promise not to lock me in one of those castle towers without all of the previously mentioned.
Maybe instead of going to Australia some day to race we (YOU) can get Flat Stupid / Hangfin to race in Europe?? Sprechen si Deutche?

TAF
01-19-2007, 06:38 AM
What do you mean"TRYING"? Dang what is it w/ the MRS.'s? I hope she's not another ex-stripper w/ a jealous asshole husband in tow. Tom Brown....where's the FO...TOS? You now are my FO TO graphic memory. What do they say, this thread is nothing without pics?

TAF
01-19-2007, 06:41 AM
I seem to remeber you slept on the floor:eek:

TAF
01-19-2007, 09:32 AM
Lucky did you have any surprise visitors in the boat drag pit trailer in PHX? :confused: I think Mrs Jetaholic mis took you for me . I don't remember being that "busy" in the pits.:confused: :sqeyes:

a catered life
01-22-2007, 10:32 AM
dam i gone for 4 days and this thread goes crazy......what up rob:D and dont mind so-cal he just needs a vodka drink and some tri-tip:D

TAF
01-22-2007, 10:50 AM
dam i gone for 4 days and this thread goes crazy......what up rob:D and dont mind so-cal he just needs a vodka drink and some tri-tip:D
Suppose I should move back to Cali so I don't have to miss all these parties you guys throw and hanging out w/ my fellow Raider fans. Make sure some one takes a pic of every one at LVNLF's party w/ their Raider gear on. I'm wearing mine to the party I'm going to here in AZ.

a catered life
01-24-2007, 06:45 AM
Suppose I should move back to Cali so I don't have to miss all these parties you guys throw and hanging out w/ my fellow Raider fans. Make sure some one takes a pic of every one at LVNLF's party w/ their Raider gear on. I'm wearing mine to the party I'm going to here in AZ.
:D GO RAIDERS

TAF
01-24-2007, 08:49 AM
:D GO RAIDERS
We gotta new coach, its ma birthday,
Now we have to either make some players happy or send 'em packing.:mad: :devil: :sqeyes: :idea:
GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

a catered life
01-25-2007, 07:15 AM
We gotta new coach, its ma birthday,
Now we have to either make some players happy or send 'em packing.:mad: :devil: :sqeyes: :idea:
GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
its your b-day rob?:confused: today or yesterday?
i do agree....we need to send some packing

TAF
01-25-2007, 08:40 AM
its your b-day rob?:confused: today or yesterday?
i do agree....we need to send some packing
No, I was imitating the Gieco commercial w/ the midget in sunglasses saying it:idea:
My B-Day is Feb 21. I'm taking my kids to the NHRA car drags here in Phoenix Sat. 02/24 for my B-Day.:) :D :)

a catered life
01-26-2007, 06:52 AM
No, I was imitating the Gieco commercial w/ the midget in sunglasses saying it:idea:
My B-Day is Feb 21. I'm taking my kids to the NHRA car drags here in Phoenix Sat. 02/24 for my B-Day.:) :D :)
nice have a great time and happy early birthday:D

TAF
01-26-2007, 09:04 AM
nice have a great time and happy early birthday:D
Thanks Bro.:D

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2007, 09:09 AM
Hey Rob saw you on TV a few times today. :) :)

a catered life
01-27-2007, 01:48 PM
:confused: doing what?

Tom Brown
01-27-2007, 01:58 PM
I saw him too. It was Hollywood Squares. He was answering right after Jim J. Bullock for the block.
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/taf-hollywood-squares.jpg

a catered life
01-27-2007, 02:07 PM
I saw him too. It was Hollywood Squares. He was answering right after Jim J. Bullock for the block.
rothlmao

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2007, 02:43 PM
Yo A C L
Did you forget about me:( :(:(

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2007, 06:17 PM
On Speed this am working on JBG boat :)

a catered life
01-28-2007, 01:00 PM
Yo A C L
Did you forget about me:( :(:(
my bad yes i did :( but i'm glad you reminded me i will get her done today:)

TAF
01-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Jokes on me, cute. Yes my kids and Mom saw it too. Wes was excited because he saw himself on the Rhino pulling guru out of the water. He was in Dragboat review and on TV back in 2004. He's starting to look like a girl so I may have to threaten him w/ a "Baldy" cut.:jawdrop: :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-30-2007, 09:09 AM
Jokes on me, cute. Yes my kids and Mom saw it too. Wes was excited because he saw himself on the Rhino pulling guru out of the water. He was in Dragboat review and on TV back in 2004. He's starting to look like a girl so I may have to threaten him w/ a "Baldy" cut.:jawdrop: :D :D
I was not making jokes??? :confused:

TAF
01-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Is he still around? I thought he passed :confused: away :sleeping: from AIDS? :eek: :( :o

TAF
01-30-2007, 09:12 AM
I was working on the TAF535 in the Phoenix pits in Nov. :D

TAF
01-30-2007, 09:18 AM
I was not making jokes??? :confused:
Very cute . I liked it.:D

lucky
01-30-2007, 10:55 AM
I was working on the TAF535 in the Phoenix pits in Nov. :D
i was drinking in the pits at taf535 :D and smakin down on a chick of color d:D

TAF
01-30-2007, 11:04 AM
i was drinking in the pits at taf535 :D and smakin down on a chick of color d:D
dat sumptin I never dit see but Iwa lookn :sqeyes: :eek: down on a view from above, Unfortunately they were all spoken fer:idea:

photo chick
01-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Nice one Tom!

Mrs.Racer277
01-31-2007, 10:14 AM
Very cute . I liked it.:D
Can not wait to see the TAH this weekend. WooHoo
Those guys worked their butts off for that win. :)

TAF
01-31-2007, 11:36 AM
Can not wait to see the TAH this weekend. WooHoo
Those guys worked their butts off for that win. :)
Thanks for reminding me. I'll go watch it before going quad riding.:D

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 12:07 PM
Is he still around? I thought he passed :confused: away :sleeping: from AIDS? :eek: :( :o
Right you are. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/eek.gif
I'll still shake your hand when I meet you but I'll wash up real good afterward.

Mrs.Racer277
01-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks for reminding me. I'll go watch it before going quad riding.:D
I think we will be in Havi--Good thing we record them all. :)

TAF
01-31-2007, 02:10 PM
I think we will be in Havi--Good thing we record them all. :)
Are you gunna bring the tape to Havi at some point? I missed quite a few shows.:D

Mrs.Racer277
01-31-2007, 02:14 PM
Are you gunna bring the tape to Havi at some point? I missed quite a few shows.:D
We have them all on DVD's. I can have Sean make a copy for you. :)
Sean has TONS of racing in Havi. :rolleyes: :)

TAF
01-31-2007, 02:39 PM
We have them all on DVD's. I can have Sean make a copy for you. :)
Sean has TONS of racing in Havi. :rolleyes: :)
I feel special, Thanks Dia:D :D