PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone - Watch Out-

jackpunx
01-27-2006, 11:29 AM
I have become the victim of the latest scam in Pasadena which is happening in the Paseo Pasadena Mall in Pasadena - you might have watched it on the 5 o’clock news last night. Two very good looking 18 year old women come to your car while you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to you window saying “Hi” while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look, when you thank them and offer a tip; they say no but ask you for a ride to the Glendale Galleria in Glendale- and they want you to take the side streets instead of the 134 freeway.
You agree and ask them to sit in the back. On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them performs oral sex on you- while the other one steals your wallet!
I was robbed Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I couldnÂ’t find them Saturday or Sunday.
Be Careful- donÂ’t let this tragedy happen to you.

LAFD
01-27-2006, 11:44 AM
I have become the victim of the latest scam in Pasadena which is happening in the Paseo Pasadena Mall in Pasadena - you might have watched it on the 5 o’clock news last night. Two very good looking 18 year old women come to your car while you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to you window saying “Hi” while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look, when you thank them and offer a tip; they say no but ask you for a ride to the Glendale Galleria in Glendale- and they want you to take the side streets instead of the 134 freeway.
You agree and ask them to sit in the back. On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them performs oral sex on you- while the other one steals your wallet!
I was robbed Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I couldnÂ’t find them Saturday or Sunday.
damn mark you just have some bad luck now dont cha... :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-27-2006, 11:47 AM
LMAO :crossx: :crossx:

LAFD
01-27-2006, 12:15 PM
you wouldnt happen to know exactly were this happen would you. you know so none of us put ourselves at risk :rolleyes:

IMPATIENT 1
01-27-2006, 12:46 PM
I PRINTED THIS OFF FOR THE OFFICE AND THERE STILL LAUGHIN ABOUT IT,GOOD JOKE JACPUNX

IN2-IN2MX
01-27-2006, 01:18 PM
You are hilarious! :p

pixilatedpussy
01-27-2006, 01:49 PM
I thought someone posted this before..... :idea: Guess you both were victimized! LMAO...Perv! :p

MagicMtnDan
01-27-2006, 03:03 PM
It was only slightly funnier the first and second times it was posted here :D