PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to race?

Jetboatguru
01-06-2003, 03:12 PM
How about 2 weeks from now, the weekend of the 18th. Anyone that wanted to race at CFW on the 1st, this your chance to do it. I think Bagpipes wanted to race Smalls. Mr BBT wanted to race Snagster. Flyte Risk wanted to race BT273. Rathke vs the other blown Jetboats. I will race anyone you put in front of me. If there is a grudge race you would like to set up, please post it here.

Monkey Bung
01-06-2003, 03:15 PM
SO CAL boys are probably interested. wink

Sangster
01-06-2003, 04:12 PM
Mr BBT wanted to race Snagster.....The key words here are "Wanted to"..
Guru when we get the Squeeze hooked up.."Jr. says your on....." He's done mess with the the little fish in the pond...Ha-ha-ha....Or maybe he'll have his boat to tear-up by then..... smile_sp

schiada96
01-06-2003, 05:38 PM
I want to race my boat's just not fast enough

Sangster
01-06-2003, 05:40 PM
schiada96:
I want to race my boat's just not fast enough You can always race BBTs..... eek! eek!

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 06:03 PM
I'm gunnin' for Guru now! Sangster says that Guru was laughing at me from the shore while I was rowing the CP in eek! C'mon Tony, get your oars out....You'll spank me with the HP but what about the oar? You and me, 1/4 mile OAR Race! :D
ROFLMAO

GlastronGuy
01-06-2003, 06:04 PM
schiada96:
I want to race my boat's just not fast enough Me too. I'll race anyone in the 10 second bracket if you spot me 7 seconds.

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 06:05 PM
Sangster:
Mr BBT wanted to race Snagster.....The key words here are "Wanted to"..
Guru when we get the Squeeze hooked up.."Jr. says your on....." He's done mess with the the little fish in the pond...Ha-ha-ha....Or maybe he'll have his boat to tear-up by then..... smile_sp Don't ya gotta beat the little fish first to get to the big fish?

Sangster
01-06-2003, 06:06 PM
Jetboatguru:
How about 2 weeks from now, the weekend of the 18th. Anyone that wanted to race at CFW on the 1st, this your chance to do it. I think Bagpipes wanted to race Smalls. Mr BBT wanted to race Snagster. Flyte Risk wanted to race BT273. Rathke vs the other blown Jetboats. I will race anyone you put in front of me. If there is a grudge race you would like to set up, please post it here. Guru..We jest found out why Flyte Risk took us outta' the hole on NYD..BBT's..Bring it on.... :D
http://www.saber.net/~atthefarm/pics/061.jpg

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 06:09 PM
Where at on the 18th?

Mrs Big Boy Toys
01-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Guru,check your PM's

Jetboatguru
01-06-2003, 06:23 PM
Mr BBT, I beg to differ on what Snagster said about me laughing at you while you were rowing. I was the one that went to ramp and told the guy to go tow you in. Snagster was getting his life vest on to come run against you ahen he saw you were dead in the water. :D :D

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 06:25 PM
Jetboatguru:
Mr BBT, I beg to differ on what Snagster said about me laughing at you while you were rowing. I was the one that went to ramp and told the guy to go tow you in. Snagster was getting his life vest on to come run against you ahen he saw you were dead in the water. :D :D LOL...I Know. I knew he was messin' with me. The Oar race is still on if ya want eek! LOL
Ain't no way I'd race that boat of yours any other way :D
Where ya's planning on running on the 18th?
[ January 06, 2003, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
01-06-2003, 06:28 PM
BBT's If it's any consulation, We were laughin' with ya' ..Not at ya'.. :cool: :cool:

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Sangster:
BBT's If it's any consulation, We were laughin' with ya' ..Not at ya'.. :cool: :cool: LOL....Uh huh. I don't think I was laughing. Me and that boat had a nice LONG AND LOUD conversation on the trip back to the trailer. :mad: I'm surprised that ya's couldn't hear me yellin' at that frickin boat clear over there at the shore :D

Jetboatguru
01-06-2003, 06:34 PM
I say we get the boats up to Berryessa for a little racin action. The Smalls vs Rossi match sounds like a good one.

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 06:37 PM
Jetboatguru:
I say we get the boats up to Berryessa for a little racin action. The Smalls vs Rossi match sounds like a good one. Sounds like a plan (tentative) depending on work and mother nature.

Sangster
01-06-2003, 06:46 PM
BigBoyToys:
Jetboatguru:
I say we get the boats up to Berryessa for a little racin action. The Smalls vs Rossi match sounds like a good one. Sounds like a plan (tentative) depending on work and mother nature. Sure....Wait till I take my boat apart to go out again..Oh well, we'll swing on up for a cold one anyways.....

Robbie Racer
01-06-2003, 06:59 PM
Tony, count me in if you can find anyone that wants to race from a 50 mph running start!!! :) Keith Z.

Jetboatguru
01-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Damn Keith, he just posted before you. That is your man. He will race you but he has to start atleast at 50 mph. Look out though he charges hard on the big end.

ps555
01-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Guru were you guys headed CFW or berryessa on the 18?

Jetboatguru
01-06-2003, 07:49 PM
PS555, I am shooting for Berryessa at Putah creek. See if Smalls is ready to rumble

Sangster
01-06-2003, 07:51 PM
Jetboatguru:
Damn Keith, he just posted before you. That is your man. He will race you but he has to start atleast at 50 mph. Look out though he charges hard on the big end. Guru... your a funny guy :D :D :D

Sangster
01-06-2003, 07:57 PM
Ya'no..Maybe we can get SillyDevil & BBT's lined up @ PCR on the 18th..It's been discused before, but got thrown by the wayside..It might be interesting......
smile_sp

boat030
01-06-2003, 08:06 PM
jetgu, i want the same deal as keith

469 the coyote
01-06-2003, 09:15 PM
Jetboatguru:
How about 2 weeks from now, the weekend of the 18th. Anyone that wanted to race at CFW on the 1st, this your chance to do it. I think Bagpipes wanted to race Smalls. Mr BBT wanted to race Snagster. Flyte Risk wanted to race BT273. Rathke vs the other blown Jetboats. I will race anyone you put in front of me. If there is a grudge race you would like to set up, please post it here. Tony I would love to come out and play with you guys but I will be in Vegas :D and I think that my boat might be sold. There is a guy coming to look at it tomorrow night. frown

O.B eddie
01-06-2003, 09:22 PM
Guru the river within the last few years I handed you your ass... C,mon you are an intellectual guy, most of the time. remember, remember, or not!!

hulshot
01-06-2003, 09:53 PM
If it is in 2 weeks I'm going to need alot of help oaring my 26 footer 1/4 mile I need voluntiers. It still holds a lot of beers.
GURU your offer is tempting, I still have my suite and another helmet. But man would the wife be pissssseeeeedddd off. Hell she might leave me. hum??????

Unchained
01-07-2003, 05:04 AM
I just read the latest issue of Drag Boat review and I see that Tony S. and Kieth Z. still hold the records for PGF and PGJ. My hat's off to both of you guys. That's gotta be some kind of thrill ride to cover the 1/4 in under 8 sec in a boat. You guys must blow past 100mph in the first 3 sec. of the run. eek!

Leon
01-07-2003, 05:36 AM
Leon wants to race Slowboat 001, the crew, and EMAD! :p

BigBoyToys
01-07-2003, 05:43 AM
Sangster:
BigBoyToys:
Jetboatguru:
I say we get the boats up to Berryessa for a little racin action. The Smalls vs Rossi match sounds like a good one. Sounds like a plan (tentative) depending on work and mother nature. Sure....Wait till I take my boat apart to go out again..Oh well, we'll swing on up for a cold one anyways..... don't worry Sangster... Even if the weather is good and I don't have to work that day, we will still probably only bring the orange boat out. Although I got the CP to fire, it still ain't right and we need to tear it down to get ready for the 2003 NJBA season....

O.B eddie
01-07-2003, 06:09 AM
My sail boat vs. BBTs orange boat only if there is a good 40 m.ph wind.. wink

BigBoyToys
01-07-2003, 06:11 AM
O.B eddie:
My sail boat vs. BBTs orange boat only if there is a good 40 m.ph wind.. wink Hmmm... Figured you could beat me with a 10mph wind going by the way you talk about that sail boat... :p

Blown 472
01-07-2003, 06:22 AM
O.B eddie:
My sail boat vs. BBTs orange boat only if there is a good 40 m.ph wind.. wink Is there a 50 mph rolling start class for the eggbeaters?? :D
[ January 07, 2003, 06:23 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Blown 472
01-07-2003, 06:23 AM
I would like to sign up for the 0 to 78 mph class. :D

BigBoyToys
01-07-2003, 06:25 AM
Well, I did try to get a rowing race setup :rolleyes:

Blown 472
01-07-2003, 06:28 AM
STROKE, STROKE, STROKE!

Jetboatguru
01-07-2003, 09:32 AM
O.B eddie:
Guru the river within the last few years I handed you your ass... C,mon you are an intellectual guy, most of the time. remember, remember, or not!! OB Eddie, I have not been to the river much in the last "few years" what kind of boat were you in when you handed my ass to me? What was I in? Careful now, this one will tell if you are full of BS or not.

Hud
01-07-2003, 09:49 AM
Tony, talked to Bill Davis last night. He said he was going to call you. Kept me posted if you would.

Bagpipes
01-07-2003, 03:25 PM
Tony O.B eddie had his hand on your ass eek!

BILLY.B
01-07-2003, 06:48 PM
Jetboatguru:
How about 2 weeks from now, the weekend of the 18th. Anyone that wanted to race at CFW on the 1st, this your chance to do it. I think Bagpipes wanted to race Smalls. Mr BBT wanted to race Snagster. Flyte Risk wanted to race BT273. Rathke vs the other blown Jetboats. I will race anyone you put in front of me. If there is a grudge race you would like to set up, please post it here. Hey "T", I had an interesting visit from "MR Mike Fry",he said he would race you any time any where(I think he was pissed at the odd's you gave him against Jeff Martin)and that you'd better not let your alligator mouth overload your humming bird ass.It wasn't ten minutes after Mike arrived that Jeff Martin called to dispute the time slip you gave him,I was getting slammed from all sides.He said he has run a 7.11-7.18-7.23-a couple 7.25's serveral 7.30's and hold's both the e.t.record and the M.P.H.record all with 470 inch's not 500 inch's like the 500 inch's you guy's run.He to said anytime to the no cal guy's.Now I'm trying to run a buisness (most disagree)not the Jerry Springer show of drag boat racing, argue argue so could you please help me out here,These guy's are out for blood and I was amazed they watch these board's like they do.So hopefully we can settle this some day,possibly at Ming.P.S mike said to be careful with your reply cause he is watching and you are on "PROBATION" :( anyway sorry I got caught in the middle of this one,like you said earlier this could get interesting :D :D :D

T-Bag
01-07-2003, 06:53 PM
hulshot:
If it is in 2 weeks I'm going to need alot of help oaring my 26 footer 1/4 mile I need voluntiers. It still holds a lot of beers.
GURU your offer is tempting, I still have my suite and another helmet. But man would the wife be pissssseeeeedddd off. Hell she might leave me. hum?????? Did you used to or still own a blown alky hydro previously a blue runner that had an unfortunate incidint at CFW.

Jetboatguru
01-07-2003, 07:03 PM
BILLY.B:
Jetboatguru:
How about 2 weeks from now, the weekend of the 18th. Anyone that wanted to race at CFW on the 1st, this your chance to do it. I think Bagpipes wanted to race Smalls. Mr BBT wanted to race Snagster. Flyte Risk wanted to race BT273. Rathke vs the other blown Jetboats. I will race anyone you put in front of me. If there is a grudge race you would like to set up, please post it here. Hey "T", I had an interesting visit from "MR Mike Fry",he said he would race you any time any where(I think he was pissed at the odd's you gave him against Jeff Martin)and that you'd better not let your alligator mouth overload your humming bird ass.It wasn't ten minutes after Mike arrived that Jeff Martin called to dispute the time slip you gave him,I was getting slammed from all sides.He said he has run a 7.11-7.18-7.23-a couple 7.25's serveral 7.30's and hold's both the e.t.record and the M.P.H.record all with 470 inch's not 500 inch's like the 500 inch's you guy's run.He to said anytime to the no cal guy's.Now I'm trying to run a buisness (most disagree)not the Jerry Springer show of drag boat racing, argue argue so could you please help me out here,These guy's are out for blood and I was amazed they watch these board's like they do.So hopefully we can settle this some day,possibly at Ming.P.S mike said to be careful with your reply cause he is watching and you are on "PROBATION" :( anyway sorry I got caught in the middle of this one,like you said earlier this could get interesting :D :D :D

Jetboatguru
01-07-2003, 07:31 PM
Billy B.
Hey "T", I had an interesting visit from "MR Mike Fry",he said he would race you any time any where(I think he was pissed at the odd's you gave him against Jeff Martin)and that you'd better not let your alligator mouth overload your humming bird ass.It wasn't ten minutes after Mike arrived that Jeff Martin called to dispute the time slip you gave him,I was getting slammed from all sides.He said he has run a 7.11-7.18-7.23-a couple 7.25's serveral 7.30's and hold's both the e.t.record and the M.P.H.record all with 470 inch's not 500 inch's like the 500 inch's you guy's run.He to said anytime to the no cal guy's.Now I'm trying to run a buisness (most disagree)not the Jerry Springer show of drag boat racing, so could you please help me out here,These guy's are out for blood and I was amazed they watch these board's like they do.So hopefully we can settle this some day,possibly at Ming.P.S mike said to be careful with your reply cause he is watching and you are on "PROBATION" ( anyway sorry I got caught in the middle of this one,like you said earlier this could get interesting [/qb][/QB][/QUOTE]
Mr Fry doesn't like the odds? Boo freaking hoo!!!!! :D :D I'll make sure I change them. I don't want to get permanently booted from NJBA.
Sounds like Jeff really wanted you to hear about his accomplishments and accolades. Can I call you and tell you how many records and championships I have? This year will be very interesting, his engine guy is building the motor of all motors and there will be no excuses for anything on either side.
:D :D

hulshot
01-07-2003, 10:57 PM
T bag YES, I had a litte puddle jumper runner bottom then went to a hydro. The hydro is still running somewhere but I have nothing to do with it now. I hear it doesnt runn too hot anymore.

Robbie Racer
01-10-2003, 09:10 AM
Hey Tony, did you get enough interest to try and put this thing on next Saturday at PCR? If so, I will be there (weather permitting). Keith

Sangster
01-10-2003, 09:35 AM
Current wheather report for The Napa Valley...
Sat
Jan 18 Partly Cloudy 60°/41° Chance of rain 0%... :D See everyone there....

Hud
01-10-2003, 11:15 AM
If I get the new rudder in, I'll be there. Never go to the river!! jawdrop idea

O.B eddie
01-10-2003, 04:45 PM
Bagpipes:
Tony O.B eddie had his hand on your ass eek! No no no from what I saw his ass was in the SEAT OF YOUR BOAT how come?? I saw that other guy smallls drivin his boat all be it his lifeline was cuttin off serious circulation!!!

O.B eddie
01-10-2003, 05:29 PM
O.B eddie:
Bagpipes:
Tony O.B eddie had his hand on your ass eek! No no no from what I saw his ass was in the SEAT OF YOUR BOAT how come?? I saw that other guy smallls drivin his boat all be it his lifeline was cuttin off serious circulation!!! To his ears that is guess he dont know lifeline sells add ons

O.B eddie
01-13-2003, 07:06 PM
O.B eddie:
O.B eddie:
Bagpipes:
Tony O.B eddie had his hand on your ass eek! No no no from what I saw his ass was in the SEAT OF YOUR BOAT how come?? I saw that other guy smallls drivin his boat all be it his lifeline was cuttin off serious circulation!!! To his ears that is guess he dont know lifeline sells add ons idea

O.B eddie
01-13-2003, 07:07 PM
O.B eddie:
O.B eddie:
O.B eddie:
Bagpipes:
Tony O.B eddie had his hand on your ass eek! No no no from what I saw his ass was in the SEAT OF YOUR BOAT how come?? I saw that other guy smallls drivin his boat all be it his lifeline was cuttin off serious circulation!!! To his ears that is guess he dont know lifeline sells add ons idea So are these guys racin up there??

O.B eddie
01-13-2003, 07:56 PM
:confused: