PDA

View Full Version : Worst birthday gift ever recieved?

catman-do
01-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Ok, so next weekend (27th) is my birthday. Now in July we are getting married. So guess what I get for my birthday? A fockin wedding dress!!! WTF?? Now ive got to go shave my legs, buy a garter belt, and find a dude-bra. :) Not going to be a fun bday this year for me! Im hoping for her bday she gets a supercharger for the boat!
Lets hear some of the bullsht gifts people have recieved.

BshyBvrGirl
01-18-2007, 10:59 AM
3 years ago, on the way to dinner, not even a nice dinner just a cheapo mexican food place, told me that I should be thankful he was even spending my birthday with me. This was after he told me he bought me "$500 diamond earrings" but returned them so that he would have spending money on a trip to New Orleans for his buddy's bachelor party.
At the time, he was making a six-figure income and living in his mom's basement for free. :eek:
Yup...the writing was on the wall with that one. That was a great birthday:rolleyes:

All-Star
01-18-2007, 11:02 AM
I know that I really needed it.... but it totally caught me off guard. :confused:
When I was 17 a boyfriend gave me a "Starter " for my car because it was going out.
I eventually was grateful for it.

HM
01-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Every single holiday.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA)

photo chick
01-18-2007, 11:16 AM
3 years ago, on the way to dinner, not even a nice dinner just a cheapo mexican food place, told me that I should be thankful he was even spending my birthday with me. This was after he told me he bought me "$500 diamond earrings" but returned them so that he would have spending money on a trip to New Orleans for his buddy's bachelor party.
At the time, he was making a six-figure income and living in his mom's basement for free. :eek:
Yup...the writing was on the wall with that one. That was a great birthday:rolleyes:
WOW and I thought a hairdryer from my ex was bad!

Riomouse911
01-18-2007, 12:14 PM
For my 18th I got a bill for monthly rent from my Mom...I moved out. (Looking back, it was the best thing ever, taught me a lot about responsibility and all, but it stunk at the time)

Brady Bunch
01-18-2007, 12:17 PM
So how long have you guys been married now?:eek: lol j/k:D