PDA

View Full Version : Paging Cyclone

Bense468
01-18-2007, 11:50 AM
just wanted to fit in...you don't have a pm.

RUSSO
01-18-2007, 11:56 AM
t-phillips tonight puss....You looking for a million dollar car at this bjackson deal..You should come to the races with us..

Bense468
01-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Heading out there with my dad...so never know what we may come home with.

cyclone
01-18-2007, 06:11 PM
thanks jeff and thanks for the beer on sunday

Bense468
01-18-2007, 06:46 PM
No problem brother...Until next time hopefully under different circumstances.

cyclone
01-18-2007, 07:16 PM
yeah i hope we dont have to do that again for a long time.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-18-2007, 10:33 PM
just wanted to fit in...you don't have a pm.
Get off da bandwagon my nizzle:D:D
Sup playa, where have ya been?

Cs19
01-18-2007, 10:36 PM
cyclone must be down for the count, hes not picking up the celly. I think Ill try the private caller sneak attack.

riverbound
01-18-2007, 10:44 PM
Get off da bandwagon my nizzle:D:D
Sup playa, where have ya been?
:eek: :eek:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-18-2007, 10:48 PM
cyclone must be down for the count, hes not picking up the celly. I think Ill try the private caller sneak attack.
LMFAO!!! Thats some funny shiznit chris:D Wake his azz up!! Its too damn early to be sleepin' :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-18-2007, 10:51 PM
:eek: :eek:
Hey Riverbitch!! Didnt I ask you to go and fukk yourself?? Why do you want to add wood on the fire again??Is that all you enjoy doing? Why would someone want to start issues all the damn time? Get a damn life!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :eat:
Remember, you dont own a jetboat so get out.......
Go play with the eggbeater boys:rolleyes:

riverbound
01-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Hey Riverbitch!! Didnt I ask you to go and fukk yourself?? Why do you want to add wood on the fire again??Is that all you enjoy doing? Why would someone want to start issues all the damn time? Get a damn life!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :eat:
Remember, you dont own a jetboat so get out.......
Go play with the eggbeater boys:rolleyes:
Now now Michael....its River BOUND. cant you read?... I know you have a limited vocabulary and Bitch has to be used every other word with you, but it really doesnt do much for you.
I wasnt adding wood to any fire YOU are the one who used the "N" word (or some form of it) :eek: not me.
And since you were not aware, I actualy doown a jet boat too, 1976 Cheetah 19ft POS with a 460 in it. its the ugliest biggest piece of shit I ever drove, but until my cousin pays me the money he owes me its mine and its going to sit in my warehouse. so I guess I can continue posting in here.:D

OverKill
01-18-2007, 11:06 PM
DAMN Mike let me see if I can break that down for the guy. Two Jabs, One staight right, a left hook, another straight right, dig into the ribs with the left, and last but not least the six inch punch with the right to the chin for the K.O. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Now now Michael....its River BOUND. cant you read?... I know you have a limited vocabulary and Bitch has to be used every other word with you, but it really doesnt do much for you.
I wasnt adding wood to any fire YOU are the one who used the "N" word (or some form of it) :eek: not me.
And since you were not aware, I actualy doown a jet boat too, 1976 Cheetah 19ft POS with a 460 in it. its the ugliest biggest piece of shit I ever drove, but until my cousin pays me the money he owes me its mine and its going to sit in my warehouse. so I guess I can continue posting in here.:D
You will always be a bitch and you know it. Dont you have a few ladies to track down??:idea: Its all good. I will see you sooner or later and we can talk about this in person:devil:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-18-2007, 11:19 PM
DAMN Mike let me see if I can break that down for the guy. Two Jabs, One staight right, a left hook, another straight right, dig into the ribs with the left, and last but not least the six inch punch with the right to the chin for the K.O. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
He doesnt have a damn clue. Some people will never learn until they find out the hard way in life......:devil:

riverbound
01-18-2007, 11:27 PM
You will always be a bitch and you know it. Dont you have a few ladies to track down??:idea: Its all good. I will see you sooner or later and we can talk about this in person:devil:
funny thing is...you dont know me, you only ASSume Im a Bitch. I was looking forward to meeting you in Parker this year, you never showed.
FYI...some people dont need to walk around flexing their muscles, we handle business in other ways ;)no need to threaten people on the internet, that they have never met nor seen or have ANY idea where the person comes from.
but it is fun to watch you get so wound up and act a fool:D

riverbound
01-18-2007, 11:28 PM
He doesnt have a damn clue. Some people will never learn until they find out the hard way in life......:devil:
And you are the person to teach me??......lol

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-18-2007, 11:41 PM
funny thing is...you dont know me, you only ASSume Im a Bitch. I was looking forward to meeting you in Parker this year, you never showed.
FYI...some people dont need to walk around flexing their muscles, we handle business in other ways ;)no need to threaten people on the internet, that they have never met nor seen or have ANY idea where the person comes from.
You were asked nicely to Leave me the fukk alone but you still poke at me. Why dont you grow up and be a fukkn man? Is that why you cant keep a woman????? Is it because your still a little boy? I know alot more about you then what you think! Keep poking at me and Ill continue to drop lines or in your terms"act a fool".
No you wanted to toss racial shit online and think its funny. Im not impressed nor happy with it. I am black and proud of it.I like all races and never post racial stuff. If you want to stand behind that racial bullshit then we can deal with it in person. A real MAN would have realized that he offended someone and put a hault to it. You on the other hand want to keep messin with me! We arent BRO's or Homies or firends! So that means leave me the fukk alone. I have been nice about things but I am getting fed up very quickly! THis thread had nothing to do with you! You just wanted attention like a fukking kid so you popped you narrow ass head in it and stirred up schit.
No flexing here bro. Just did that in the gym tonight. Dont hate because your lacking muscle and a few other things in life! I dont threaten anyone so your making yourself look like a assclown in here. These peeps all know me so its all good.
Why dont you watch a woman? Oh wait you cant because you cant keep one!!! Im done with you bro! Ill see you and we will have words. Until then go look for another girl and a few other things that your lacking:idea:
_Spit!

riverbound
01-19-2007, 12:08 AM
As much as I could sit here and go round and round with you. I need to catch a plane in the morning, so I have to call it a night
As far as keeping a woman, I have no desire to be tied down to one, maybe thats my problem.....but I think i will stick with it, it kinda works for me ;)
You are 100% right on one thing though, I really am missing something in my life. If I could only win the lottery. But until then I will just settle with what I have now (which isnt bad at all) ;)

Bense468
01-19-2007, 12:14 AM
holla