Windy, Her454, and Topless
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/671Her454ngirls.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/671RD_and_girls.JPG

djunkie
01-18-2007, 01:28 PM
This is all we got...
Dammit Windy, why'd you have to ruin a good pic by letting that ugly dude get in it? Don't you know that RD SUX! :D

Windy
01-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Traci...:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/671her454.JPG

Jetaholic
01-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Headline should've read...
Her454 Topless Pics...
:D:D

RiverDave
01-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Dammit Windy, why'd you have to ruin a good pic by letting that ugly dude get in it? Don't you know that RD SUX! :D
And where were you during this party Junkie?
RD

Dave C
01-18-2007, 01:57 PM
what? are we supposed to vote for one of them or something?

RiverDave
01-18-2007, 02:02 PM
what? are we supposed to vote for one of them or something?
I vote for the one with me in it. :D
RD

djunkie
01-18-2007, 02:05 PM
RD would do about anything to get his paws on some nekked flesh.lol
Rio
Ya really!!! I still think he has to bribe his chick to let him touch her. :D :D

Mrs Jetaholic
01-18-2007, 02:21 PM
I finially get to see what that lil Hussy who's been stalking my husband Looks like ! Listen bread stickYOU LEAVE HIM ALONE ! I pose this question to you Why would he want those lil Chicken legs when he could be Roll'n me in flour for an Hour ? Look at the Trash you hang out With - That dorky dude looks like a guy i seen a few years ago floating down the river at Midnight with beer in his boat and dancing on the bow to Michael Jackson's Toon "beat it " Now Normaly i would not have seen this ,but that bulldike in the next cell was snoring and I could not sleep! that bimbo next to you looks familiar? I think she's the one Whom i whooped her ass at a bar a few years ago - Now Legs there - whoooo - she must look funny Naked With her legs being attatched to her shoulders and all.
Now i must ask you from One lady to another tramp- Leave my man alone - if his leash is any shorter - he might hang himself ! Then who's going to walk out of the double wide to fetch my alimoney checks from my otherkids daddy's and Besides he ain't noting in bed till ya talk dirty to him , you have to be very specific in use of terms - He likes it when Say Nozzel, Inducer, shoes, and harden Shaft --- I have not been able to figure out Why - All i know is the lil bastard can shoot a Roost - My pet name for him is Masinguill - Hands off my man - :devil:

beaverretriever
01-18-2007, 02:35 PM
I finially get to see what that lil Hussy who's been stalking my husband Looks like ! Listen bread stickYOU LEAVE HIM ALONE ! I pose this question to you Why would he want those lil Chicken legs when he could be Roll'n me in flour for an Hour ? Look at the Trash you hang out With - That dorky dude looks like a guy i seen a few years ago floating down the river at Midnight with beer in his boat and dancing on the bow to Michael Jackson's Toon "beat it " Now Normaly i would not have seen this ,but that bulldike in the next cell was snoring and I could not sleep! that bimbo next to you looks familiar? I think she's the one Whom i whooped her ass at a bar a few years ago - Now Legs there - whoooo - she must look funny Naked With her legs being attatched to her shoulders and all.
Now i must ask you from One lady to another tramp- Leave my man alone - if his leash is any shorter - he might hang himself ! Then who's going to walk out of the double wide to fetch my alimoney checks from my otherkids daddy's and Besides he ain't noting in bed till ya talk dirty to him , you have to be very specific in use of terms - He likes it when Say Nozzel, Inducer, shoes, and harden Shaft --- I have not been able to figure out Why - All i know is the lil bastard can shoot a Roost - My pet name for him is Masinguill - Hands off my man - :devil:
Popcorn, get your hot buttered popcorn right here. LOL, I love this place.
http://img.webring.com/r/p/popcorn/logo

seanv
01-18-2007, 02:38 PM
This is all we got...
ummmm wow the tall lady is stunning!! grrrrr:sqeyes:

djunkie
01-18-2007, 02:39 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whiskey Tango at its best. :D :D

later
01-18-2007, 02:59 PM
This is all we got...
WOW!

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Great pics Windy. Thanks for sharing. :D

Cole Trickle
01-18-2007, 03:11 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whiskey Tango at its best. :D :D
LOL
I didn't believe it until she mentioned Dave,Beer,Midnight and a Michael Jackson song!!!:D :devil: :D :eek:

Mrs Jetaholic
01-18-2007, 03:13 PM
I was just P.m'd My dumbass husband was masterbating with superglue - Great another stick mess i have to deal with - Toppless You Hooker !!!

Ziggy
01-18-2007, 03:18 PM
I wanna see the foot cast :D

Jetaholic
01-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Sorry to break it to you on a public boating forum but...
I gotta tell ya honey Topless is really #1 in my book. I mean look in the above pics of her...need I say more? We've really had some great times, but I feel it's time to move on so...
GET THE FOCK OUT BEYATCH!!!

Windy
01-18-2007, 04:04 PM
Thank You...I dont think 5 10 is that tall. ;)

Windy
01-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Great pics Windy. Thanks for sharing. :D
Wish you were there Dia.

Windy
01-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Windy is totally stunning... She has the most beautiful eyes and hair...
Sorry Windy... I know I know your engaged... damn
Wow...thank you. :D

Old Texan
01-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Catfight, Catfight!!!!!!!
Mrs JaH sounds more like a dog though......HMMMMMMMMMM:D

RitcheyRch
01-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Ditto that. :jawdrop:

later
01-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Catfight, Catfight!!!!!!!
Mrs JaH sounds more like a dog though......HMMMMMMMMMM:D
She's actually very pretty, but demanding. Keeps Jet on a tight leash.

photo chick
01-18-2007, 05:25 PM
I'd love to be 5' 10"...........:D Nice pics....thanks for sharing!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-18-2007, 05:29 PM
All good looking ladies for damn sure;)

Mandelon
01-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Sounds just right to me. :D

Jetboatguru
01-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Was there any leap frogging going on?

Kilrtoy
01-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Was there any leap frogging going on?
LEAP FROG is sooooooo 80's:eek:

Jetboatguru
01-18-2007, 08:17 PM
LEAP FROG is sooooooo 80's:eek:
Naked leapfrog is so TODAY!!

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2007, 10:11 PM
This is all we got...
:devil: :devil: :devil: HOTTIES!!!

JAY4SPEED
01-18-2007, 10:14 PM
You ladies are purdy!;)

Tom Brown
01-18-2007, 10:41 PM
The problem with a large height mismatch is that it prevents shower sex. If the man is too short, it's not something that's even thought of. If the man is too much taller than the woman, she has to get up on a box, or something. That makes it too dangerous. Sure, it might be fine but the guy could easily get to slapping and banging away, knock the woman off the box, and then there's serious trouble.
I'm 6'4" and I've never had any decent shower action where I could forget about the safety issues and just let nature take it's course. :(

Lot Lizard
01-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Whats the big deal here? Do these ugly midgets need their own thread?

Tom Brown
01-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Those are three beautiful women, lizard boy.

JAY4SPEED
01-18-2007, 10:54 PM
The problem with a large height mismatch is that it prevents shower sex. If the man is too short, it's not something that's even thought of. If the man is too much taller than the woman, she has to get up on a box, or something. That makes it too dangerous. Sure, it might be fine but the guy could easily get to slapping and banging away, knock the woman off the box, and then there's serious trouble.
I'm 6'4" and I've never had any decent shower action where I could forget about the safety issues and just let nature take it's course. :(
Tom you need to install some anti skid sticky strips in the bottom of the shower and some of those handicap rails to hang from, make an adjustable height swing.....problem solved :idea:
Jay

Biglue
01-18-2007, 10:58 PM
There was a rather serious incident ivolving such antics a while back. Something to do with the woo-woo dance. Be careful Tom.......shower sex isn't for everyone. :D

moneypit
01-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Yea but theres also the shower clean up which always creates unrest.. Stufff doesnt exactly slide to the drain. Its filled with friction and you cant kick it.

Tom Brown
01-18-2007, 11:05 PM
This problem is even worse than I thought. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

TAF
01-19-2007, 05:56 AM
I'd love to be 5' 10"...........:D Nice pics....thanks for sharing!
We don't need you standing out anymore than you already do!!!!:eek: :eek:
Yes Windy is very pretty and my daughter went out of her way to tell me at Dia's B-Day party before I told her (and that never happens in that order:sqeyes: ). :idea: I don't believe Toppless or 454 were there though. I'm sure they're all great ladies, they put up w/ our dumb asses here on the boards.:D

Old Texan
01-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Tom, I too am 6'-4". My solution is a pair of those aluminum adjustable stilts that sheet rockers use. Easily adjustable the the perfect "shower babe" height and shoe size. The also come with skid resistant "soles" making them the ideal shower tool. No problemo Bud.:D

Misogynist
01-19-2007, 05:22 PM
There was a rather serious incident ivolving such antics a while back. Something to do with the woo-woo dance. Be careful Tom.......shower sex isn't for everyone. :D
I almost had my tool torn loose from it's moorings when some chick fell off of a block I had in the shower.... painful... :eek: