PDA

View Full Version : Billy B.

Sangster
06-03-2003, 07:43 AM
Check your email please..... wink

Morg
06-03-2003, 10:41 AM
Billy is probably to buisy working on the boat.
I am hering he's real hungry for the crown so he is re-doing the bottom of the Bezer wink eek! wink :p

Sangster
06-03-2003, 11:03 AM
Whats up Morg...When will you be heading over the Mountain..And How's the boat coming along.....Did you find the Veneer you were lookin' for.... :cool:

Morg
06-03-2003, 11:47 AM
Sangy,
I will be at CFW around 1:30 pm on Thursday.
The boat is coming along nicely. I may get the new kick board & panels in this weekend. Got the veneer looks nice. Also got some of the hardware back from the powder coaters, Looks sweet.
I have gotten past that "What the hell was I thinking" stage, It is nice to start making progress.
Looks like jeff's boat was working good yesterday. How did Tunnel Vision run? Had a blast taking people for rides in the Daytona on Memo. day.
Looking forward to seing you on Thrursday.
Morg.
[ June 03, 2003, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

Sangster
06-03-2003, 12:17 PM
Paul worked on his & Jeff's boat all day Monday...Got jeff happy...Paul was still lookin' for more.He was having NOS Issues still. Look forward to a Cold Frosty One in the lawn Chair...See ya then....
[ June 03, 2003, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

T-Bag
06-03-2003, 12:56 PM
Morg:
Billy is probably to buisy working on the boat.
I am hering he's real hungry for the crown so he is re-doing the bottom of the Bezer wink eek! wink :p I hope he is doing more than the bottom, it takes a lot of boat for this crown. I guess there is always the QUEEN title!!!!!! jawdrop jawdrop :D
[ June 03, 2003, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: T-Bag ]

Morg
06-03-2003, 02:44 PM
Wow, what's up with the queen deal.
But your probably right, Your boat is real fast. I would say you are definatly in the running for the King of flats.
When the water in the cove is nice & calm I'm sure you will show us. I'm guessing the K-boat will be corgil & wait for the conditions to be right for you to run your deal, Or maybe Billy agrees with my signature :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Morg

T-Bag
06-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Morg:
Wow, what's up with the queen deal.
But your probably right, Your boat is real fast. I would say you are definatly in the running for the King of flats.
When the water in the cove is nice & calm I'm sure you will show us. I'm guessing the K-boat will be corgil & wait for the conditions to be right for you to run your deal, Or maybe Billy agrees with my signature :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Morg Just stirring it up a little bit. I'm sure this is only the begining, fathers day is so close yet sooooo far.

Morg
06-03-2003, 05:09 PM
-T
It is all in good fun. Can't wait to run in the furmula lawn chair div. :D :D
Wish'n I had the boat ready, there's always next year.
I'm shure it is going to get real thick in here before the weekend comes.
See ya at CFW.
Morg.

Sangster
06-03-2003, 05:22 PM
Morg...what the hell does your signature say.. :confused: Still snow up your way..... :D

BILLY.B
06-04-2003, 05:53 AM
T-Bag:
I hope he is doing more than the bottom, it takes a lot of boat for this crown. I guess there is always the QUEEN title!!!!!! jawdrop jawdrop :D [/QB]WOW, where's the love around here?. Yes I'm doing a little work to get ready, but doing the bottom is not one of them, besides T-Bag all I have to do is PRAY for a 2 MPH wind to get the drag boats off the water for fear of to much chop and then I can play eek! , and remember one thing, WHEN THE DRAG BOATS ARE BLOWN OUT... THE K'S COME OUT !!!! :D :D

BILLY.B
06-04-2003, 06:05 AM
TOO DO LIST...1.Install new prop shaft...2.New strut bushing...3.Install new gears...4.Tear engine down to inspect and reassemble and put it back in the boat...5.Repack wheel bearings and ck over the trailer for the trip...6.Clean this PIG up after all the thrashing. All to come up for a three day trip to CFW and to take VERBLE ABUSE from QUEEN T-BAG eek! :D . What was I thinking, LOL. :cool: OH yeah, #7.Get my prop's back from MR. TOM BENTLY, otherwise T-BAG and I can float together and have a few FROSTY'S!!!

Sangster
06-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Billy B..Jest a thought. idea .Tom Bentley's place is not that far from CFW....And I'm sure T-Bag will be Mellowed Out by Fathers Day..In Fact, I'll Make sure of it.... :D :D

T-Bag
06-04-2003, 06:39 AM
BILLY.B:
TOO DO LIST...1.Install new prop shaft...2.New strut bushing...3.Install new gears...4.Tear engine down to inspect and reassemble and put it back in the boat...5.Repack wheel bearings and ck over the trailer for the trip...6.Clean this PIG up after all the thrashing. All to come up for a three day trip to CFW and to take VERBLE ABUSE from QUEEN T-BAG eek! :D . What was I thinking, LOL. :cool: OH yeah, #7.Get my prop's back from MR. TOM BENTLY, otherwise T-BAG and I can float together and have a few FROSTY'S!!! No verbal abuse here just a little fun, and I'm ready to float and have frostys ANY time. Wow queen T-bag huh??? well I'll make sure to wear my sexiest outfit for you since you are driving way up hear for the festivities!!!!!!!

Sangster
06-04-2003, 07:09 AM
So T-bag..I hear your also bringin' a boat to run BBT's "Injected" Syndicate... That will be fun to watch..After all that boat was runner up in the NJBA points deal...Word has it there will be a line of boats waitin' for some of BBT's New & Improved Syndicate. eek!

Morg
06-04-2003, 07:18 AM
t-Bag
Just got word from Billy, He's under the boat & can't get to the computer. He wanted me to pass this along.
He is flattered at your offering & realy wanted me to pass this along, & I quote "I dig leppard skin thongs"
Peace out
Morg.
[ June 04, 2003, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

Sangster
06-04-2003, 08:48 AM
With PASTIES & Tattoo's...... :D

Hud
06-04-2003, 09:40 AM
Just took a break, you guy's are KILLIN me smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp :D

Kindsvater Flat
06-04-2003, 04:35 PM
I talked to Tom and he will be there thursday and part of friday. :D

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 05:48 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

HYDROJEFF82
06-04-2003, 06:38 PM
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

126driver
06-04-2003, 06:46 PM
BigBoyToys:
[And furthermore, I have no intentions whatsoever of racing anyone Father's Day weekend. $$ is too tight right now <SNIP>Coming from the guy that owns his own fleet. :rolleyes: J/K BBT, it's all good. :D

*NAPALM*
06-04-2003, 06:56 PM
yo morg i wish i was past the "what the hell was i thinking" stage but lately i havent had time to sleep no days off no breaks for me its more like "shoot myself in the foot stage" for tearing it down but then i think of all the naked women frollicking in circles around the boat and i get motovated about this time at night to work on it for an hour then i have to crash to get up for work 4 hours later.
Ill get ahold of you when i get some time, my boat will not be done for some time but i may try to sneak an old howard hydro over the hill for fathers day.
SHERMAN!

Morg
06-04-2003, 07:45 PM
*NAPALM*:
yo morg i wish i was past the "what the hell was i thinking" stage but lately i havent had time to sleep no days off no breaks for me its more like "shoot myself in the foot stage" for tearing it down but then i think of all the naked women frollicking in circles around the boat and i get motovated about this time at night to work on it for an hour then i have to crash to get up for work 4 hours later.
Ill get ahold of you when i get some time, my boat will not be done for some time but i may try to sneak an old howard hydro over the hill for fathers day.
SHERMAN! I here you on the boat. I have been caught more than a few times in lake racing dream land. Keep motivated it will all be worth it.
If you make it over the hill be sure to stop by for a cold one.
Look for the truck & my two akita's guarding my beer. You can't be to carefull with that sangster character running about.
BTW- be sure to remind me to introduce you to Sangster, He is one some of the greatest people you would ever meet, You know, the kind of guy who worked his ass off doing work that destroys your body to give his family every oppurtunity that he could. It's just amazing the sacrafice's some people make. But then other people are even more amazing in their own ways.
Morg.

Cole Man II
06-04-2003, 07:52 PM
HydroJeff,
Are you still on line. I have questions on your tune up.
Cole Man.

Sangster
06-04-2003, 08:02 PM
BigBoyToys:
Sangster:
So T-bag..I hear your also bringin' a boat to run BBT's "Injected" Syndicate... That will be fun to watch..After all that boat was runner up in the NJBA points deal...Word has it there will be a line of boats waitin' for some of BBT's New & Improved Syndicate. eek! Boat won't be ready. Found some internal issues that need to be dealt with. And besides, IF I even bring a boat or put one on the water, it will not be on the cove side. I will respectfully not make waves and rough up the water for the faster boats. And furthermore, I have no intentions whatsoever of racing anyone Father's Day weekend. $$ is too tight right now and I will be saving the fuel for when the kids want to go for a ride in the boat. Not everyone has an endless supply of time and $$ like you do Sangster. I WORK hard for a living and to provide for my family.
And Sangster, you wanna start crap, bring it. At least MY engines hold together and don't throw rods through the pan. Come to think of it, I never have seen you actually drive a boat.....At least I drive my own boats! You want to get sarcastic and try and make fun of me brother you came to the wrong place. :mad: BBT's.. Having a bad day.. :confused: ..If you want "WE" can sit down and I can tell you about Hard Work..Hopefully when your my age you won't have to bust your ass for someone else to provide for your Family.. And if there's an "Endless Supply" of $$ Flowing around My House, It's because I worked for it also....As for "startin' Crap" It's all in fun..You should know that..At least that's what you say....I could go back & look for the post..
As for your comment on my engine..Yup it thru a rod Mothers Day spinning 8000rpm..They were Old Aluminum rods that should have been replaced..That's my fault..Didn't pull enough money off the Money Tree to buy new ones..And BTW.. If you ever ran your deal over 3500 rpms you might have the same issues....Bring your stuff out, My boats not running at the time..But I have a Black boat I can run you with that is every bit what the Orange Boat is & then some... Driving a boat at 47mph or whatever is not driving the boat..You can say what you want, If that's all my boat would do..I'd be ashamed to take it to the drags...And thats the faster than I've seen you go in either of your boats....Bring it on..I'll be at CFW on Sunday a.m.. the 8th thru the 16th..Bring the boat of your choice or Borrow one and lets get it on..Name the Day... You & me, If thats what you want...Jim..I have nothing to gain by what you call "Making fun of you"..It's all in fun..If you got a problem with Me or who ever drives our boats, then We definetly need to talk ... :D I for one have learned from Jeff driving the boat..After all, read the artical in ***boat.. :D We Built and run our Boats as a Family project..As Proud as I am about our boats, they aren't all about Me....This pissing contest has gone far enough..If ya's got a problem with Me & the way I do things Let me Know.. "We" can talk..or stick a boat in the Water and let's see what you got... smile_sp Name the Day....

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 08:29 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 08:41 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
06-04-2003, 08:43 PM
BigBoyToys:
47mph? Don't know where you get that number from smile_sp Maybe one of the 2 runs I made where it was starving for gas at half track... And as the ashamed thing, hell no I ain't ashamed. My boat(s) run great for what they are and what I got into them $$ wise. You got it all wrong there on the racing stuff....That is why they have CLASSES in racing. It just so happens that the boat that you say does 47 (it will do that at half throttle when it's running right) is a LIMITED jet boat running in a LIMITED JET class. Now then, I've never put down your boats....in fact I think you guys have some nice boats for what they are. Yet, you have CONSTANTLY put down mine. HELL YES your hydros with your big Nitrous motors are gonna beat me in my LIMITED SPEC CLASS JET BOAT. If you have a normally aspirated Jet without the bottle and you beat me, then yes....talk all the shit you want. But until then, don't bother. How's this ..I'll be there Monday the 9th with a normally asperated JET to run you with...Bring it on.. :cool: :cool: I'll be waiting... smile_sp

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 08:46 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Cole Man II
06-04-2003, 08:50 PM
I think the gauntlet has been thrown, and the gauntlet has been picked up.
Can you guys run on fathers day? I would love to see the race.
Cole Man

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 08:51 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Cole Man II
06-04-2003, 08:55 PM
I am getting the feeling that this race may be over before it starts.
Cole Man

Kindsvater Flat
06-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Will you guys ****ing hug and give each other a beer!! You two know each other to well not to throw rocks. Both of you love what you do and you BOTH do it with your family. Isn't that what its all about. Who cares who has what. As long as it floats its all good.

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 08:57 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 05:59 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

GofastRacer
06-04-2003, 09:00 PM
BigBoyToys:
And yes, I know that Paul's normally aspirated jet would beat mine......it better, he probably has 3 to 4 times the $$ in it that I have into mine :D Dude, just get that Biesemeyer running and go out there and have some fun! :cool: Damn, wish I could make it up there!.. :mad: :mad:

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 09:01 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 05:59 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
06-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Cole Man II:
I am getting the feeling that this race may be over before it starts.
Cole Man What race.... :D

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 09:04 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Cole Man II
06-04-2003, 09:12 PM
Sangster,
BBT is right about one thing. You can stir the shit with the best of them.
BBT, I can simpathize with your shortage of time. This can be as big of a problem as money.
I will attest for Sangster on one issue though. I have gone for rides in that orange hydro, and Sangster knows how to mash the gass, thats for sure!
Cole Man.
[ June 04, 2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Cole Man II ]

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 09:22 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 06:01 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
06-04-2003, 09:26 PM
And jest to show ya's what kinda guy I am. idea .I'll personally take BBT's for a ride in the Black boat on Father's day..If Jeff will let me.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cole Man II
06-04-2003, 09:28 PM
BBT,
A friendly word of advice on that Credit Card. Best nip that in the but now, or next years boating season may be doomed.

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 09:29 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Kindsvater Flat
06-04-2003, 09:32 PM
8 bdrm? Does Marina ever time off for cleaning that place? Mines 4 and its a bitch with the 3 kids.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-04-2003, 09:32 PM
I just wish people would quite putting down other people boats. Some of us just can't afford to put all the fancy gadgets it to them.Try feeding 5 kids paying bills, and keeping the automobiles running and finding the money to build a boat or two and still be able to take them out. Why would Jim be ashamed of his boats? He works his ass off for his family and for his hobby(Boats).
At least he did race. I can't see where putting other people and there boats down is all in fun... :confused: it's like putting one of their family members down for no good reason. Would you put down someones mother for no good reason? HUH would you? People have forgotten how to respect others... :rolleyes: I know what the word means and I respect others until they mess with my family or me. Then I lose all respect for that person. "do unto others as you want done unto you." Stop and think be for you speak... :)
Please stop the insanity. :(
We are all friends. wink I wish we could all act like it. :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-04-2003, 09:35 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
8 bdrm? Does Marina ever time off for cleaning that place? Mines 4 and its a bitch with the 3 kids. The kids clean their own rooms. If I have to go clean the kids rooms everything goes into the trash thats on the floor. :D :)

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 09:37 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Kindsvater Flat
06-04-2003, 09:38 PM
BigBoyToys:
Cole Man II:
BBT,
A friendly word of advice on that Credit Card. Best nip that in the but now, or next years boating season may be doomed. Yeah I know Cole Man. But right now the credit cards are a necessary evil. I have literally had at least 1 vehicle in the shop for repairs every day of the week for the last 2 months. So, Saturday we said screw this and went out and purchased yet another vehicle....test drove it, it ran perfect. Drove it home, ran perfect. Next time we drove it it didn't run.... The new (used) car has been in the shop twice this week and my Suburban is currently in the shop now (lost the front end Sunday while TOWING a boat up I-5).
How does a guy get a F'ing break around here :(
Anyways, screw my issues....we're going to CFW Father's Day weekend for some R&R and fun!!! K-Flat is a certified mechanic. :D

Sangster
06-04-2003, 09:42 PM
Hummm..jest went back & re-read this thread..Don't see wear I said anything to ruffle BBT's Feathers..This is the first post that I made that even mentioned BBT's....And if this got your Panties in a Bunch..Oh Well......
My previous post.....
So T-bag..I hear your also bringin' a boat to run BBT's "Injected" Syndicate... That will be fun to watch..After all that boat was runner up in the NJBA points deal...Word has it there will be a line of boats waitin' for some of BBT's New & Improved Syndicate.
Then BBT's posted this little Rant...
:confused:
Boat won't be ready. Found some internal issues that need to be dealt with. And besides, IF I even bring a boat or put one on the water, it will not be on the cove side. I will respectfully not make waves and rough up the water for the faster boats. And furthermore, I have no intentions whatsoever of racing anyone Father's Day weekend. $$ is too tight right now and I will be saving the fuel for when the kids want to go for a ride in the boat.
And Sangster, you wanna start crap, bring it. At least MY engines hold together and don't throw rods through the pan. Come to think of it, I never have seen you actually drive a boat.....At least I drive my own boats! You want to get sarcastic and try and make fun of me brother you came to the wrong place.
But I guess your right Coleman..."I" stir the shit.. :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
06-04-2003, 09:43 PM
Im not certified, but I can fix anything fixable, and maybe something not so fixable. Maybe we can work a trade. From what you say you don't have a lot of cash, but you do have a lot of boats. I have seen a hydro and other boats you want to get rid of...
Haha,
Can't we all just get along, I like this section better than the Sandbar, can we keep it that way?
Brian
(just wants to be friends)

wsuwrhr
06-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Talk about hijacking a thread.
Brian

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 09:49 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
06-04-2003, 09:50 PM
[ June 05, 2003, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-04-2003, 09:51 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
BigBoyToys:
Cole Man II:
BBT,
A friendly word of advice on that Credit Card. Best nip that in the but now, or next years boating season may be doomed. Yeah I know Cole Man. But right now the credit cards are a necessary evil. I have literally had at least 1 vehicle in the shop for repairs every day of the week for the last 2 months. So, Saturday we said screw this and went out and purchased yet another vehicle....test drove it, it ran perfect. Drove it home, ran perfect. Next time we drove it it didn't run.... The new (used) car has been in the shop twice this week and my Suburban is currently in the shop now (lost the front end Sunday while TOWING a boat up I-5).
How does a guy get a F'ing break around here :(
Anyways, screw my issues....we're going to CFW Father's Day weekend for some R&R and fun!!! K-Flat is a certified mechanic. :D Jim can do the work on the cars but he just don't have they time.
I'm learning about motors but, I'm far from knowing all there is about them. I'm going to try and install a EGR Valve in the New(used)Vehicle tomorrow when the part comes in. Wish me luck. Jim doesn't even know I'm attempting this,but he will now. :D

wsuwrhr
06-04-2003, 09:52 PM
Damn, there goes that, what else you got?
Brian

Sangster
06-04-2003, 09:52 PM
........ http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool10.gif........

BILLY.B
06-05-2003, 04:04 AM
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! eek! . And to think I was out working on the boat instead of reading the family FEUD :D . I figured T-BAG was going to be throwing me some shit for fun :p , and your right Brian with the HIJACKED THREAD thing!!! frown

Hud
06-05-2003, 05:01 AM
Another day in paradise :D billy you have email when you got time :D Hows the boat coming?
[ June 05, 2003, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Hud ]

BigBoyToys
06-05-2003, 05:06 AM
BILLY.B:
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! eek! . And to think I was out working on the boat instead of reading the family FEUD :D . I figured T-BAG was going to be throwing me some shit for fun :p , and your right Brian with the HIJACKED THREAD thing!!! :( I just took my posts out...sorry 'bout hijacking the thread Billy B. Just got caught up in the moment and forgot where I was (did Hud just post "Paradise"?) LOL
[ June 05, 2003, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Hud
06-05-2003, 05:10 AM
Top of the Day!!

Morg
06-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Wow,
I just could not stay up last night. Missed all the jabba jabba.
7 days from CFW.

Hud
06-05-2003, 05:26 AM
Morg, whats up :D

BILLY.B
06-05-2003, 05:28 AM
BigBoyToys[/qb]I just took my posts out...sorry 'bout hijacking the thread Billy B. Just got caught up in the moment and forgot where I was (did Hud just post "Paradise"?) LOL [/QB][/QUOTE]No worries BBT. I was just surprised to read all that this morning,no need to remove anything. And HUD, to answer your question the engine is back together, trailer is finished, so all I have to do is install engine/prop shaft/ and v-drive and I'm ret to go. Any word on the T-BAG siteing at Fredricks of Hollywood? :D , rumor has it he was seen buying a leopard thong with a matching BRO :D :D , thanks for the tip MORG eek! :D

Hud
06-05-2003, 05:30 AM
All the above is true, and your cd's are in route!! :D

BILLY.B
06-05-2003, 05:32 AM
Morg, I hope that mean't that you were tired and not in need of VIAGRA !!!LOL :D :D :D

Hud
06-05-2003, 05:36 AM
Billy, please follow institutions on cd's and don't play them tell you are on the road without the little lady around jawdrop :D

Sangster
06-05-2003, 06:07 AM
Ha..Ha-haaa..Hawww-heee..Hawww-Haaaaaa... Oh My..Well I guess I better go & erase everything I posted to cover my Ass...NOT...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Morg
06-05-2003, 06:07 AM
I'm glad to see Billy is not holding back anymore.
You know Billy, I never understood why American Idol was you favorite show until this whole thing with t-bag came up. It's starting to make more & more sence now.
:p :p :p
Morg.

Morg
06-05-2003, 06:09 AM
Sangster:
Ha..Ha-haaa..Hawww-heee..Hawww-Haaaaaa... Oh My..Well I guess I better go & erase everything I posted to cover my Ass...NOT...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm guessing some things looked a little different after a nights sleep. I'm just bummed I missed the posts.

Sangster
06-05-2003, 06:41 AM
Hey Morg...I don't Know..I woke up and seen BBT's had ERASED all his "Thoughts" from last night..Must of had a Brain Cramp going on or something...Oh well..My posts stand...Got nothing to hide in my post so they will stay...I have many a times Edited my post for "Mispelt" words, but for Never REDACTED a post...i.e...Erased What "I" said Because what I posted makes me look bad.. Oh Well..What I posted last nite was in good "FUN"..Or at least started out that way .There was nothing I said Bad about anyones boats, Wives, Mothers, Kids, Cars, Dogs or Cats..And I don't like Cats......I am sorry if I "hijacked anyones thread" :confused: ..Next time I'll start a new topic to reply to posts that are Personal attacks.. :D :D ....It's all good.. :D :D

Morg
06-05-2003, 06:50 AM
Sangster:
Hey Morg...I don't Know..I woke up and seen BBT's had ERASED all his "Thoughts" from last night..Must of had a Brain Cramp going on or something...Oh well..My posts stand...Got nothing to hide in my post so they will stay...I have many a times Edited my post for "Mispelt" words, but for Never REDACTED a post...i.e...Erased What "I" said Because what I posted makes me look bad.. Oh Well..What I posted last nite was in good "FUN"..Or at least started out that way .There was nothing I said Bad about anyones boats, Wives, Mothers, Kids, Cars, Dogs or Cats..And I don't like Cats......I am sorry if I "hijacked anyones thread" :confused: ..Next time I'll start a new topic to reply to posts that are Personal attacks.. :D :D ....It's all good.. :D :D It's all good & it's all in fun - Now get in the pit & try to love someone.
deh deh deh de bom bom be now... deh deh deh de deh deh... bling
My name is kid Morg.

Cole Man II
06-05-2003, 07:04 AM
Its just like those celebrities to show up and start singing after the shooting has stoped.

126driver
06-05-2003, 07:07 AM
Morg:
It's all good & it's all in fun - Now get in the pit & try to love someone.I think you've been hanging out in the wrong pits Morg. wink :D

Cole Man II
06-05-2003, 07:11 AM
Into the pit with Morgy.

Hud
06-05-2003, 07:23 AM
That's KID morg :D

Morg
06-05-2003, 07:24 AM
It's hard being a target,
Aint that right BBT-
Scott, Make my day & tell me you are bringing the K-126 up for the first anual K-boat regada at CFW??

Cole Man II
06-05-2003, 07:47 AM
In defence of BBT, I think he has alot on his plate, and was just in a bad mood last night.
Kid Morg,
Be careful that your turn pins don't stage a revolt. You may find yourself sitting alone in a the corner awash. Where did my turn pin go? Where did who go?

126driver
06-05-2003, 07:49 AM
I was going to go but the Video Dude told me that my stock outboard wouldn't fit in with all of the heavy hitters. :p pig_flyi

Cole Man II
06-05-2003, 07:49 AM
deh, deh, deh, bling, Vaaaroom!

Sangster
06-05-2003, 07:51 AM
IT's even Harder to be Humble... :D :D

Hud
06-05-2003, 08:12 AM
Cole Man II, I can't remember if was you or kid morg that was the diver. Could you guy's bring your dive gear just to be on the safe side? idea

Cole Man II
06-05-2003, 08:17 AM
Dive gear might not be a bad idea. I hope next weekend does not get out of hand. Hope dive gear is not needed.
Kid Morgy,
Are you planning to bring dive gear.

Cole Man II
06-05-2003, 08:22 AM
Hud,
I will not have my dive gear. Between the boat stuff, and the camping stuff, my little toyota truck will be stuffed.
Will you have your runner there? Or as the kid calls them, your turn pin. I know you had a problem with your motor mounts.
Cole Man.

Morg
06-05-2003, 08:23 AM
Cole Man II:
Dive gear might not be a bad idea. I hope next weekend does not get out of hand. Hope dive gear is not needed.
Kid Morgy,
Are you planning to bring dive gear. With every positive thought I will have my gear, lift bags & tanks just so I won't need them. Acceptance will also have his gear & sonar.
Hud,
Again with every possitive thought, do we know of anyone who will have a type of boat which would work for a chase boat & or big enough to pull up a sunk boat?
Kid Morgy- whats up with that?

Hud
06-05-2003, 08:29 AM
Cole Man II & Kid Morg, thanks. We will get a chase boat. Yes the Hot Nutted boat is ready to rock! :D Just trying to cover all the base's!! :D
[ June 05, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Hud ]

Cole Man II
06-05-2003, 08:30 AM
Your right,
Mr. Kid

T-Bag
06-05-2003, 08:31 AM
BILLY.B:
BigBoyToysI just took my posts out...sorry 'bout hijacking the thread Billy B. Just got caught up in the moment and forgot where I was (did Hud just post "Paradise"?) LOL [/QB]No worries BBT. I was just surprised to read all that this morning,no need to remove anything. And HUD, to answer your question the engine is back together, trailer is finished, so all I have to do is install engine/prop shaft/ and v-drive and I'm ret to go. Any word on the T-BAG siteing at Fredricks of Hollywood? :D , rumor has it he was seen buying a leopard thong with a matching BRO :D :D , thanks for the tip MORG eek! :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Billy I've been hunting for the "perfect" outfit for you there is just something about a 240# guy wearing a T-back thong with 2in of ass crack hanging out the top!!!!!!! Still hunting, my time is running out..

dossangers
06-05-2003, 12:18 PM
I didnt see any stir'in?

Sangster
06-05-2003, 12:33 PM
Dossangers..When are you coming up... :cool:

Her454
06-05-2003, 01:04 PM
T-Bag:
There is just something about a 240# guy wearing a T-back thong with 2in of ass crack hanging out the top!!!!!!! And just what would that something be? :confused: wink
As the thought of it is frightening....
[ June 05, 2003, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

uclahater
06-05-2003, 01:46 PM
126driver:
I was going to go but the Video Dude told me that my stock outboard wouldn't fit in with all of the heavy hitters. :p pig_flyi Scott your as bad as LVJETBOY all this talk and never there to back it up :D Your new name is ss126 Bath Tub Boat Racer :) :cool: :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-05-2003, 03:13 PM
Sangster:
Hey Morg...I don't Know..I woke up and seen BBT's had ERASED all his "Thoughts" from last night..Must of had a Brain Cramp going on or something...Oh well..My posts stand...Got nothing to hide in my post so they will stay...I have many a times Edited my post for "Mispelt" words, but for Never REDACTED a post...i.e...Erased What "I" said Because what I posted makes me look bad.. Oh Well..What I posted last nite was in good "FUN"..Or at least started out that way .There was nothing I said Bad about anyones boats, Wives, Mothers, Kids, Cars, Dogs or Cats..And I don't like Cats......I am sorry if I "hijacked anyones thread" :confused: ..Next time I'll start a new topic to reply to posts that are Personal attacks.. :D :D ....It's all good.. :D :D Sangster, BBT didn't edit his post because of Must of had a Brain Cramp going on or something... "He edited it because he felt this thread was getting sidetracked, and out of respect to the other people he deleted what he wrote.
:)
[ June 05, 2003, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Sangster
06-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Ohh..Thanks Marina, I didn't understand.. :confused: No big Deal, My wife thinks I'm an Assbite also..... :D :D :D

126driver
06-05-2003, 04:05 PM
uclahater:
Scott your as bad as LVJETBOY all this talk and never there to back it up :D Your new name is ss126 Bath Tub Boat Racer :) :cool: :D I can live with that. Everyone knows I'm squeeky-clean. :p wink

*NAPALM*
06-05-2003, 05:31 PM
I look for ya morg but if i can't find you just look for a flock of i woild say 10-12 beautiful women, ill be in that general vicinity gripping two ice cold budweisers, or you could say tall blondes.
SHERMAN!

ACCEPTENCE
06-05-2003, 05:56 PM
And HUD, to answer your question the engine is back together, trailer is finished, so all I have to do is install engine/prop shaft/ and v-drive and I'm ret to go. Any word on the T-BAG siteing at Fredricks of Hollywood? :D , rumor has it he was seen buying a leopard thong with a matching BRO :D :D , thanks for the tip MORG eek! :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Billy, sorry to hear about the semi truck trailer backing up and crashing into your boat today!!! Man that sucks. Is there anything I can do to help??? Can we fix it or just patch it or something??? Oh that's right you said the whole side is gone. So what now a new hull????
Really sucks we now won't be makin the trip up north. I was so lookin forward to it.
So how totaled is the side of it??? Is even repairable??? Man, that sucks big time.
Man dude, I just finished today puttin the new motor in only to have the whole trip scratched. This blows, the new deal was makin power on the dyno yesterday, big power. Big bucket of suck...
F-in stupid truck drivers!!! :mad:
And now your gonna miss the loepard thong too.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Sangster:
Ohh..Thanks Marina, I didn't understand.. :confused: No big Deal, My wife thinks I'm an Assbite also..... :D :D :D No prob.....
I didn't know you were married....Learn something new every day.
:D

ACCEPTENCE
06-05-2003, 06:04 PM
Gonna be one hellova big cell bill, let the calls begin :D :D :D

Berryessa Billy-Bob
06-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Sangster:
Ohh..Thanks Marina, I didn't understand.. :confused: No big Deal, My wife thinks I'm an Assbite also..... :D :D :D No prob.....
I didn't know you were married....Learn something new every day.
:D Who did you think paid the Bills....... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

Hud
06-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Acceptence- nice try!! As nice as that boat is, no dam truck driver like myself wouldn't even get close to that boat!! Lol's. Kept it up, you will get the hang of it! :D

Berryessa Billy-Bob
06-05-2003, 07:10 PM
Mister Hud..Wear do you truck at? You sure look Familiaire.You from yuba Zebco Capitol of thewest.

ACCEPTENCE
06-05-2003, 07:15 PM
Hud:
Acceptence- nice try!! As nice as that boat is, no dam truck driver like myself wouldn't even get close to that boat!! Lol's. Kept it up, you will get the hang of it! :D No, no, it's true!!!!

GofastRacer
06-05-2003, 07:26 PM
Hud:
Acceptence- nice try!! As nice as that boat is, no dam truck driver like myself wouldn't even get close to that boat!! Lol's. Kept it up, you will get the hang of it! :D I'll be dipped, another trucker in the pile!. wink :D :D

Sangster
06-05-2003, 07:29 PM
Hud ain't a Trucker, He's a Pimp...He hauls Ass.. :rolleyes:
[ June 05, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Sangster
06-05-2003, 07:48 PM
The House Band..... :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/photoreport/43/94.jpg

Hud
06-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Acceptence, I'll be makin that call in the am. This better be B.S. jawdrop

GofastRacer
06-05-2003, 08:51 PM
Sangster:
Hud ain't a Trucker, He's a Pimp...He hauls Ass.. :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Hud
06-05-2003, 08:51 PM
BBB, I truck mostly north of Sacramento. Bottom dumps & rice.

GofastRacer
06-05-2003, 09:05 PM
Hud:
BBB, I truck mostly north of Sacramento. Bottom dumps & rice. Sounds like fun!, :D Tried the belly dumps, BORING!! :) :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
06-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Hud:
Acceptence, I'll be makin that call in the am. This better be B.S. jawdrop I couldn't B.S. about something that serious now could I???

beaverfab
06-06-2003, 04:14 AM
Billy B the dates for Marble Falls is August 8,9,10 let me know. j.j. smile_sp

Hud
06-06-2003, 04:48 AM
Ok, another day in paradise. Now for a phone call to the south! :D
[ June 06, 2003, 05:50 AM: Message edited by: Hud ]

Hud
06-06-2003, 08:24 AM
Well shit, the bad news is, Yes some truck driver backed into Billy's boat in the parking lot, and he's not going to make the trip. This is truly a sad deal. Driver's side is history, looks like thats it for Billy for this year. Sorry about your bad luck Billy. I sure was wanting to meet you in person, & turn you & your buddys on to Hud's Kung Fu mushrooms! Another time I hope! How long to get a new hull? burningm
[ June 06, 2003, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Hud ]

Sangster
06-06-2003, 08:28 AM
No shit..Sure thought he was kidding....Do they know who did it....

Her454
06-06-2003, 08:30 AM
Thats too bad! I thought it was a joke also, sorry to hear that Billy. Does that mean none of the So Cal boyz are comming up?

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2003, 08:34 AM
Sangster:
No shit..Sure thought he was kidding....Do they know who did it.... Already bet the focker is hanging in the rafter in the back of Billy's shop.
Sorry to hear the news Billy.

06-06-2003, 08:35 AM
Damn, Thats sad about the boat, I was looking forward to meeting you, Billy B. I hope that lame-assed truck driver stuck around and fessed up to doing this dirty deed. Where did he get his licence, a Wheaties box? :mad:

Hud
06-06-2003, 08:54 AM
Oh they got the guy! It was a UPS driver. He felled real bad about it, but so does Billy! Sad deal, sad sad sad!!! :mad:

Sangster
06-06-2003, 09:00 AM
I'm sure UPS will Be able to afford to replace the $40,000.00 Paint job....or was it $45,000.00..Is the boat a total..

126driver
06-06-2003, 09:05 AM
The guy must've got behind the wheel of the brown truck and thought rubbin' is racin'. :rolleyes: :mad:
If I was UPS's insurance carrier I would sure hate to see Billy's labor rate to put a new one together. jawdrop

1st Timer
06-06-2003, 09:25 AM
Sangster:
BigBoyToys:
47mph? Don't know where you get that number from smile_sp Maybe one of the 2 runs I made where it was starving for gas at half track... And as the ashamed thing, hell no I ain't ashamed. My boat(s) run great for what they are and what I got into them $$ wise. You got it all wrong there on the racing stuff....That is why they have CLASSES in racing. It just so happens that the boat that you say does 47 (it will do that at half throttle when it's running right) is a LIMITED jet boat running in a LIMITED JET class. Now then, I've never put down your boats....in fact I think you guys have some nice boats for what they are. Yet, you have CONSTANTLY put down mine. HELL YES your hydros with your big Nitrous motors are gonna beat me in my LIMITED SPEC CLASS JET BOAT. If you have a normally aspirated Jet without the bottle and you beat me, then yes....talk all the shit you want. But until then, don't bother. How's this ..I'll be there Monday the 9th with a normally asperated JET to run you with...Bring it on.. :cool: :cool: I'll be waiting... smile_sp Once again, the BBT's out of line. Imagine that. 47mph is very accurate.

Ian
06-06-2003, 10:10 AM
I'm not believing it until I see pics! If it is true I will be drowning my sorrows in the bottle for a long time. Somebody please tell me this is a cruel prank. cry

Hud
06-06-2003, 10:13 AM
It's a TOTAL burningm burningm Billy's really not wanting to talk much! Acceptence has got the scoop!

uclahater
06-06-2003, 10:37 AM
Hud:
It's a TOTAL burningm burningm Billy's really not wanting to talk much! Acceptence has got the scoop! Just took my boat to Billiy Bs for paint and saw his. The whole side is jacked up burningm The same UPS guy that did it dropped off a package today devil . I've never seen Billy this mad mister even Keel is really pissed. IM taking my boat back next week. :mad:

Hud
06-06-2003, 10:50 AM
I hope he doesn't get mad because were talkin about it. Wow he was pissed BIG TIME!! I would be TOO!! argue

GofastRacer
06-06-2003, 11:26 AM
Damn just heard, that sucks the big one! :mad: Sure sorry to hear that Billy!.. frown

Sangster
06-06-2003, 11:42 AM
If this is for real, Billy..I'm feelin' for ya..BUT..If we be funnin' the Boyz up North. smile_sp smile_sp . Then let the Games begin..... :D :D

beaverfab
06-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Billy PLEASE, PLEASE, tell us it's not so.... As mad at you guys as I will be if this is not true, I will feel worse for Billy. PLEASE! frown

Bad Meds
06-06-2003, 12:26 PM
I hope this is not true. I know how attached we get to these things. It would be like watching a family member get run over.My condolences if it is for real.
JJ Beaverfab thanks for the great service and parts. We'll test them on sunday.

Her454
06-06-2003, 12:40 PM
WOMENS INTUITION Says I smell a big fat RAT.
devil

smalls
06-06-2003, 12:42 PM
Bad Meds:
I hope this is not true. I know how attached we get to these things. It would be like watching a family member get run over.My condolences if it is for real.
JJ Beaverfab thanks for the great service and parts. We'll test them on sunday. Testing @ CFW Sunday??????
[ June 06, 2003, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Bad Meds
06-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Sorry Smalls. Berryessa. It's alot closer for the short time the thing will be in the water. I am still waiting on some electronic stuff so the real testing will be at Ming. I just want to make sure it still floats and stuff like that.

ACCEPTENCE
06-06-2003, 01:46 PM
Her454:
devil A Rat the size of a cat or just a little mouse???

Sangster
06-06-2003, 02:06 PM
It's not the size of a mouse, it's how many there are.... smile_sp smile_sp
http://www.terminix.com/graphics/pest/full/deer_mouse.jpg

Sangster
06-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Here’s the way I got it With a little over a week to go....
No.CAL..... IIII
So.CAL..... IIIII
Whiner’s...0
**Note:
We could probably steal a point back from them the So.Cal's If T-Bag makes good and sports the leopard Thong.... :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
06-06-2003, 03:34 PM
You bunch of snivelers, I saw no shredded glass, and no pissed off B.B. the boat is fine and he is working some crazy ass paint job on a flatty and finishing the boat for next weekend.
Sorry to **** up your prank Acceptance, starting to get out of hand....
Brian

Her454
06-06-2003, 04:03 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Her454:
devil A Rat the size of a cat or just a little mouse??? Acceptance, nice try but I've been down this road recently and got taken for a cruel ride...not too trusting of you guys anymore....just ask my buddies here.... http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/143campfarwestgrp1-med.jpg :D
[ June 06, 2003, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-06-2003, 04:06 PM
1st Timer:
Sangster:
BigBoyToys:
47mph? Don't know where you get that number from smile_sp Maybe one of the 2 runs I made where it was starving for gas at half track... And as the ashamed thing, hell no I ain't ashamed. My boat(s) run great for what they are and what I got into them $$ wise. You got it all wrong there on the racing stuff....That is why they have CLASSES in racing. It just so happens that the boat that you say does 47 (it will do that at half throttle when it's running right) is a LIMITED jet boat running in a LIMITED JET class. Now then, I've never put down your boats....in fact I think you guys have some nice boats for what they are. Yet, you have CONSTANTLY put down mine. HELL YES your hydros with your big Nitrous motors are gonna beat me in my LIMITED SPEC CLASS JET BOAT. If you have a normally aspirated Jet without the bottle and you beat me, then yes....talk all the shit you want. But until then, don't bother. How's this ..I'll be there Monday the 9th with a normally asperated JET to run you with...Bring it on.. :cool: :cool: I'll be waiting... smile_sp Once again, the BBT's out of line. Imagine that. 47mph is very accurate. Shows how stupid you are ..... :rolleyes:
You have no clue what the hell you are talking about so shout the Hell up .

BK
06-06-2003, 04:37 PM
Her454:
ACCEPTENCE:
Her454:
devil A Rat the size of a cat or just a little mouse??? Acceptance, nice try but I've been down this road recently and got taken for a cruel ride...not too trusting of you guys anymore....just ask my buddies here.... http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/143campfarwestgrp1-med.jpg :D LOL! :D
I got a feeling Oldsquirt wont be standing anywere neer that close to K-flat Fathers Day weekend! eek!

Hud
06-06-2003, 04:37 PM
Sangster, your box is full idea

BILLY.B
06-06-2003, 04:57 PM
MAN OH MAN. I got a phone call to find out my boat got hit by a UPS truck or was it a BIG RIG truck- 'ACCEPTANCE'. The last time I saw my boat was yesterday before I went to work and it was sitting in the garage, UNDAMAGED. I was at a golf tournament today and was not able to get on these pages until now, and when I got on line I found alot of B.S. was started by a HIGH FLYING FLATTY guy we all know as THE KIG OF PRANKS down south. Hud/Sangster/JJ/Her454/058/and all the others that expressed concern 'THANK YOU'. The only thing I can say is there better not be any KARMA when I head up North on Wednesday, now that would REALLY SUCK!!! :mad: cry

Hud
06-06-2003, 05:09 PM
Billy, are saying your boat is ok. Man that Acceptence is a real peice of work. Can't wait to meet him! Lol's. jawdrop

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Well ****.... Hey Billy ignore the message on your machine at work.

Sangerboy
06-06-2003, 05:23 PM
Well I feel a bit better now :p . After what happened to the Fanatic a couple of years ago , that would be just too much bad boat luck for one family. Glad to hear that everything is OK :cool:

Her454
06-06-2003, 05:28 PM
Hud:
Billy, are saying your boat is ok. Man that Acceptence is a real peice of work. Can't wait to meet him! Lol's. OH PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you are not the least bit innocent Mister...that ain't gonna fly with me. :D

ACCEPTENCE
06-06-2003, 05:37 PM
Her454:
Hud:
Billy, are saying your boat is ok. Man that Acceptence is a real peice of work. Can't wait to meet him! Lol's. OH PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you are not the least bit innocent Mister...that ain't gonna fly with me. :D Yeah PLEASSSEEEEEEEE Billy, like your the innocent victim here :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Glad I wasen't drivin the truck

Hud
06-06-2003, 05:48 PM
Yeah, Acceptence. :mad: yuk got to get ready for the yard sale, need beer money!!
[ June 06, 2003, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Hud ]

Sangster
06-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Acceptence... smile_sp YOU DA'MAN.....We jest changed your Site from Waterfront to Treehouse with (KID) Morg...Jest keepin the Ball rollin'....

Her454
06-06-2003, 06:04 PM
Sangster:
Acceptence... smile_sp YOU DA'MAN.....We jest changed your Site from Waterfront to Treehouse with (KID) Morg...Jest keepin the Ball rollin'.... I think we should him the same tent with K-flat.....couple of jokesters.... :D

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2003, 06:05 PM
Cool!!! He can join me over in #17 :D

Her454
06-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
Cool!!! He can join me over in #17 :D Yea, in #17 where K-Flat will be hog-tied to a tree wishing he'd never played a nasty joke on me. :D

ACCEPTENCE
06-06-2003, 06:33 PM
Her454:
Kindsvater Flat:
Cool!!! He can join me over in #17 :D Yea, in #17 where K-Flat will be hog-tied to a tree wishing he'd never played a nasty joke on me. :D Hummm, that dont sound good for you "KF"
I think she's on to you...
[ June 06, 2003, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: ACCEPTENCE ]

ACCEPTENCE
06-06-2003, 06:35 PM
Hud:
Yeah, Acceptence. :mad: yuk got to get ready for the yard sale, need beer money!! Hud, I got a couple of beers with your name on them. Thanks for helpin to hook us up.

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2003, 07:09 PM
Her454:
Kindsvater Flat:
Cool!!! He can join me over in #17 :D Yea, in #17 where K-Flat will be hog-tied to a tree wishing he'd never played a nasty joke on me. :D Actually there is a place that I'm going to be but thats in a whole different forum. :D

O.B eddie
06-06-2003, 07:25 PM
Can someone be so kind to let me camp with them or at least save me a spot.. HEE HAWW

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2003, 07:29 PM
O.B eddie:
Can someone be so kind to let me camp with them or at least save me a spot.. HEE HAWW I thought you already had reservations?

O.B eddie
06-06-2003, 07:32 PM
The reservations were made by one of my lady freinds, which to her dismay we are not freindly any longer>> I may make the trip with dossangers or low water.. Heee Hawww

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2003, 07:36 PM
O.B eddie:
The reservations were made by one of my lady freinds, which to her dismay we are not freindly any longer>> I may make the trip with dossangers or low water.. Heee Hawww Well there are plenty of rocks to lay on around there.

Hud
06-06-2003, 08:33 PM
Acceptence, thank you kindly! I'll BBQ some mushrooms. Will you be the one in the Big Brown truck, lol's. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp :D

06-06-2003, 09:40 PM
Cruel joke....paybacks can be a bitch :D Billy, glad its just a sick joke and not a broken boat.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Her454:
ACCEPTENCE:
Her454:
devil A Rat the size of a cat or just a little mouse??? Acceptance, nice try but I've been down this road recently and got taken for a cruel ride...not too trusting of you guys anymore....just ask my buddies here.... http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/143campfarwestgrp1-med.jpg :D I remember that one......K-flat your still in trouble for that.LOL :p

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2003, 10:45 PM
I'm not in trouble. I saved the pm where someone called "truce" :D Its acceptences ass now.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-06-2003, 10:53 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
I'm not in trouble. I saved the pm where someone called "truce" :D Its acceptences ass now. A truce huh.......LOL yea right......not if you keep It up..."spy cam" pointing at a certain campsite...... :p

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2003, 10:57 PM
What are you worried about? Your not the instigator! :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-06-2003, 10:58 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
What are you worried about? Your not the instigator! :D No just trying to keep you out of trouble...Thats what friends do... :D
But if you need to learn the hard way go right a head ..Don't say I didn't warn you.
[ June 06, 2003, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Hud
06-06-2003, 11:00 PM
idea

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2003, 11:04 PM
Hud:
idea Damn Bob....You get a second wind? Its late.

Hud
06-07-2003, 03:49 AM
yep, it's yard sale time! :D

Her454
06-07-2003, 07:43 AM
Hud:
yep, it's yard sale time! :D I knew it! Huds prop's a bit bent....NO ONE in their right mind is up at 4:00am on a SAT - yard sale or not! LOL. :D

Hud
06-07-2003, 08:52 AM
It does have a little hook in it :D

Sangster
06-07-2003, 08:56 AM
Hud..You sold the Farm yet...Heard everything had price tags on it but the boat...All in the name of "BEER"....Your My Hero.... :D

Her454
06-07-2003, 09:03 AM
Sangster:
Hud..You sold the Farm yet...Heard everything had price tags on it but the boat...All in the name of "BEER"....Your My Hero.... :D Im glad he drinks them silver bullets and I know where he's camped...... :D

Sangster
06-07-2003, 09:06 AM
Well..I'm a Bud Man, But,I may lower my standards & have a Silver or two.... smile_sp smile_sp
P.s. Will know how the yard sell went if Hud shows up with $300.00 in Quarters, Dimes & Nickels..
[ June 07, 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Hud
06-07-2003, 09:12 AM
It's up to a case & 1/2 now! Wow this is fun!

Hud
06-07-2003, 09:50 AM
Yard sale is slow so I got the race course thing's ready!! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119flags_copy-med.JPG

Sangster
06-07-2003, 10:25 AM
Hud..We're jest about ready too...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118jnos6-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118jnos4-med.jpg
[ June 07, 2003, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Hud
06-07-2003, 12:28 PM
Sangster, looking good! :D :D :D

Sangster
06-07-2003, 12:31 PM
It will be ready for Monday..BTW...Got the rope..We're good to go....... :cool: :cool:
[ June 07, 2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Hud
06-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Great, I got some rope too!! I know what we can do with the extra rope- he-he-he! :D smile_sp idea

Sangster
06-07-2003, 01:00 PM
Hummmmm.....

Hud
06-07-2003, 01:21 PM
Tick tick tick, time sure has got slow! sleeping

Kindsvater Flat
06-07-2003, 01:52 PM
Ranting post. Deleted by me.
[ June 07, 2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Kindsvater Flat ]

Sangster
06-07-2003, 01:59 PM
So the clock is tickin' a little faster K-Flat...Check your Horoscope, Maybe you were not supposed to get Head......J/K Mike..This is enough to make you want a Chevy..... wink

livin on the edge
06-07-2003, 04:57 PM
O.B eddie:
The reservations were made by one of my lady freinds, which to her dismay we are not freindly any longer>> I may make the trip with dossangers or low water.. Heee Hawww Thats funny. Lowater lives 2 hours away from far west and don't know you!

cal***boat
06-07-2003, 05:26 PM
Steve, Think i will be up on Sat morning sometime at CFW.
Leave your cell phone on so when i get there i can call you and find out just were the your at.
I think LAR is going over also with the motorhome and were trying to talk Greninger into coming over also with his hydro.
Talk to ya soon.
D.H.

wsuwrhr
06-07-2003, 05:54 PM
Cool bracket Sangster. The polished bottle is nice.
Brian

Jetboatguru
06-07-2003, 06:48 PM
Acceptence,
Do you have her all hopped up for next weekend?
Friday morning
7 am
1/4 mile cove
Don't bring your friends
:D :D

Hud
06-07-2003, 06:56 PM
JBG, isn't he the one in the Big Brown Truck! :D

livin on the edge
06-07-2003, 06:58 PM
cal***boat:
Leave your cell phone on so when i get there i can call you and find out just were the your at.
I think LAR is going over also with the motorhome and were trying to talk Greninger into coming over also with his hydro.
Talk to ya soon.
D.H. DH tell Greninger he has to come ! I'll have the phone near and lots of beer!!!!

livin on the edge
06-07-2003, 07:04 PM
livin on the edge:
cal***boat:
Talk to ya soon.
D.H. DH tell Greninger he has to come ! I'll have the phone near and lots of beer!!!! Oh and i forgot for you DOS screwdrivers ar on the house!

cal***boat
06-07-2003, 10:05 PM
Hell Steve you know me I'll drink just about anything you got.
Give ya call during the week.

ACCEPTENCE
06-07-2003, 10:20 PM
Jetboatguru:
Acceptence,
Do you have her all hopped up for next weekend?
Friday morning
7 am
1/4 mile cove
Don't bring your friends
:D :D I don't know about all hopped up but she should be good to go. wink
The new blower, new mag, fuel pump and injector should all be here monday morning ready for installation. :D
Oh and I got to get the new prop fitted and shorten the barrel, run valves, check & tighten all the nuts and bolts and she's good to go, safety first ya know. eek!
Buy the way it's now very ****FOR SALE****
Hopefully I won't be towing it home from CFW.

ACCEPTENCE
06-07-2003, 10:25 PM
Hud:
JBG, isn't he the one in the Big Brown Truck! :D LOL, I'll be drivin the "Big Brown Truck" towing the semi trailer tryin to figure how to back it up without taken out everything in sight. wink smile_sp

wsuwrhr
06-07-2003, 10:27 PM
Is the ACCEPTANCE boat available in trade for machined parts?
Brian

Sangster
06-08-2003, 04:47 AM
Well the time has come...I'm almost packed & ready to Rock....I'll be headin' up to CFW this morning for a week ..See you all up there.. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

BILLY.B
06-08-2003, 05:13 AM
Well well well, just when ACCEPTANCE thought he'd have all his new parts to put his engine together the UPS truck that was delivering them went and crashed and destroyed all his shit eek! , I guess he won't be making the trip cry . Rumor has it that it was the same driver that destroyed my boat. Talk about having a bad week!!!, and the driver was seen running from the scene wearing a leopard thong and answering to the name of T-BAG :D :D :p LOL.

Hud
06-08-2003, 06:06 AM
Lol's, you guys call us when you get close to Lincoln, and we will come & guide you in. :D smile_sp That Brown truck does get around! jawdrop
[ June 08, 2003, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: Hud ]

BILLY.B
06-08-2003, 06:21 AM
Hud:
Lol's, you guys call us when you get close to Lincoln, and we will come & guide you in. :D smile_sp That Brown truck does get around! jawdrop Thanks HUD, we will give you all a call on Thursday, hopefully around noon. Have a good time with Sangster this week, by the way Greg (Acceptance) just called and was wondering if I would box him up and ship him to CFW for the festivities :D . FedEx, not UPS,he's had enough of UPS, plus he's not a Dale Jarrett fan, he likes Jeffy Gordon :p :D

Jetboatguru
06-08-2003, 07:34 AM
Billy,
Last week when the whole "BIlly's boat was detroyed" was going around, I was talking with T bag about it. He asked me if I believe it happened. I gave a resounding "Hell No"!!!!! This going to be a hell of a weekend.
Greg, why are you selling the boat? You are supposed to sell them at the end of the summer not at the beginning. Just a thought, maybe you could bring the infamous video up to CFW. I loaned my copy out to show somebody your ordeal and it never came back. Not to bring enjoyment at your expense, but I know people would like to see what you went through. See you guys this week.
Tony

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 07:48 AM
BILLY.B:
Well well well, just when ACCEPTANCE thought he'd have all his new parts to put his engine together the UPS truck that was delivering them went and crashed and destroyed all his shit eek! , I guess he won't be making the trip cry . Rumor has it that it was the same driver that destroyed my boat. Talk about having a bad week!!!, and the driver was seen running from the scene wearing a leopard thong and answering to the name of T-BAG :D :D :p LOL. That's F-in funny smile_sp

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 08:07 AM
Jetboatguru:
Billy,
Last week when the whole "BIlly's boat was detroyed" was going around, I was talking with T bag about it. He asked me if I believe it happened. I gave a resounding "Hell No"!!!!! This going to be a hell of a weekend.
Greg, why are you selling the boat? You are supposed to sell them at the end of the summer not at the beginning. Just a thought, maybe you could bring the infamous video up to CFW. I loaned my copy out to show somebody your ordeal and it never came back. Not to bring enjoyment at your expense, but I know people would like to see what you went through. See you guys this week.
Tony No problem there. I will look for the tape, It's been a while since I've watched it too. Enjoyment at my expense? Nah, it's all good. :D
Selling the boat because I'm done with it and have some pressing projects to complete. Besides it see's the inside of the cover more then the sunlight.
Looking forward to the trip up and meeting everybody, Greg

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 09:02 AM
BILLY.B:
Hud:
Lol's, you guys call us when you get close to Lincoln, and we will come & guide you in. :D smile_sp That Brown truck does get around! jawdrop Thanks HUD, we will give you all a call on Thursday, hopefully around noon. Have a good time with Sangster this week, by the way Greg (Acceptance) just called and was wondering if I would box him up and ship him to CFW for the festivities :D . FedEx, not UPS,he's had enough of UPS, plus he's not a Dale Jarrett fan, he likes Jeffy Gordon :p :D Yeah, not likin the "Big Brown Truck" much right now, they did alot of damage this week!!! We're still lookin for that dude runnin from the wreckage in a thong. If you see him...take his picture and post it.
Just got off the phone with Jeff and he may fly into Sacramento Thursday afternoon to stop by and see the ongoings at CFW.

Hud
06-08-2003, 09:06 AM
Jeffy- #24 cry cry cry lol's
[ June 08, 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Hud ]

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-08-2003, 04:59 PM
If Acceptance does unload the Sanger, he'll be back....he has the disease!!! :cool:

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 10:22 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
If Acceptance does unload the Sanger, he'll be back....he has the disease!!! :cool: Ya know...it's true :D
Maybe drivin a fast pontoon boat smile_sp

BILLY.B
06-09-2003, 05:05 AM
Acceptance, what about DOSSANGERS?. He's been quite lately hasn't he!!!. He better be going or there going to hand him his lunch on these pages :D . Also Marty(CAL PERFORMANCE), give me a call or come by before we leave, need to know whats up.

big Doug
06-09-2003, 10:48 AM
Hey Billy B, You need to ask Brent G is he got he sanger running yet. I saw it last weekend. It looks the same as the day he picked it up.

big Doug
06-09-2003, 11:16 AM
I sound like I am on crack! I meant to say Billy B you need to talk to Brent G about his sanger. It looks the same as the day it left your shop.

ACCEPTENCE
06-09-2003, 11:17 AM
BILLY.B:
Acceptance, what about DOSSANGERS?. He's been quite lately hasn't he!!!. He better be going or there going to hand him his lunch on these pages :D . Also Marty(CAL PERFORMANCE), give me a call or come by before we leave, need to know whats up. I agree, with all the smack talk of wackin the Northern boys down, not showin up would be a bad thing. He was at the river this last weekend. Kinda sheds a bad light on the So. Cal. crew if he don't make it. Hey Doss!!!! are ya gonna make it????

Kindsvater Flat
06-09-2003, 11:19 AM
Were you coming thursday or friday Greg?

Her454
06-09-2003, 11:32 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
I agree, with all the smack talk of wackin the Northern boys down, not showin up would be a bad thing. Kinda sheds a bad light on the So. Cal. crew if he don't make it. Hey Doss!!!! are ya gonna make it???? Southern Boyz a No Show? eek!

T-Bag
06-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Her454:
ACCEPTENCE:
I agree, with all the smack talk of wackin the Northern boys down, not showin up would be a bad thing. Kinda sheds a bad light on the So. Cal. crew if he don't make it. Hey Doss!!!! are ya gonna make it???? Southern Boyz a No Show? eek! If they don't show I think it's cuz there SCARED of a spankin!!!!!!!!!!!

dossangers
06-09-2003, 12:01 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
BILLY.B:
Acceptance, what about DOSSANGERS?. He's been quite lately hasn't he!!!. He better be going or there going to hand him his lunch on these pages :D . Also Marty(CAL PERFORMANCE), give me a call or come by before we leave, need to know whats up. I agree, with all the smack talk of wackin the Northern boys down, not showin up would be a bad thing. He was at the river this last weekend. Kinda sheds a bad light on the So. Cal. crew if he don't make it. Hey Doss!!!! are ya gonna make it???? Its true im not going didnt know this other boat was going to show up so it changed everything so next year well both be there! T-BAG the only thing im scared of is RUNNING OUT OF BEER!!!

BILLY.B
06-09-2003, 05:59 PM
big Doug:
I sound like I am on crack! I meant to say Billy B you need to talk to Brent G about his sanger. It looks the same as the day it left your shop. Doug, hows it going?. I hope you were the one that came into the shop that day, and my memory isn't failing me already. Last time I talked to ******** aka Brent eek! , he said it was still sitting were he unloaded it when he got it back to St Louis, he is a real piece of work, but also a great guy. I was trying to get him to bring it to Needles next year for the V-Drive bash, hopefully he will and he can show that baby off a little. Take care and tell him hello for me seeing as he's to cheap to call :D :D :p

BILLY.B
06-09-2003, 06:02 PM
T-Bag
[/qb]If they don't show I think it's cuz there SCARED of a spankin!!!!!!!!!!! [/QB][/QUOTE]The only thing I'm scared of there T-Bag is you coming to the BB-QUE in that Thong your gonna be sporting. eek! :D :p

ACCEPTENCE
06-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
Were you coming thursday or friday Greg? "KF" We should be pullin in on thursday around 11:30-12:30. Looking forward to hookin up and tippin a frosty one.

Kindsvater Flat
06-09-2003, 08:37 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Kindsvater Flat:
Were you coming thursday or friday Greg? "KF" We should be pullin in on thursday around 11:30-12:30. Looking forward to hookin up and tippin a frosty one. I'm leaving friday am around 7:30-8. That should put us there around 9:30-10. Would be sooner but have to go drive thru McD's :D

big Doug
06-10-2003, 07:55 AM
Billy B
Yeah that was me, we need to screw with Brent again. He still talks about it. I did get an update, his engine for it is at the builder but don't know anything beyond that. Let me know what I can do to fu@k with ********.