PDA

View Full Version : CFW 1st SATURDAY OF THE MONTH

SANGER-RICH
01-18-2007, 06:24 PM
With the water so low when do you guys want to start going, I need a carb man to help me with my carbs. Nothing serious just to help me understand Holleys and show me how to adjust them and reset the floats, the last time I went to Berryessa the roads beat it up and the floats were sticking. Any help would be appreciated so I can take care of this problem my self:confused:

LilFlattie
01-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Hmmm....ya know anything faster then 84 at your age might just fill your shorts.............:D

469 the coyote
01-18-2007, 08:49 PM
I can help you out with the carbs.

SANGER-RICH
01-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Lets try for feb. weather permitting, we will be staying the night leaving sunday if interested. Let me know. we will meet on the ramp side with the water being so low

LilFlattie
01-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Not sure if I will bring the boat, but I will at least come up on Sat.

Bt273
01-20-2007, 04:25 AM
I can help you out with the carbs.
You wont show up,call back,send money to people when you are supposedly purchasing something from,dude you are a wreck,and to think you will do this,he already said he is having trouble,he would like it fixed,not missing(sputtering), and faster than the se champ can go, I mean your mom is a better driver!, Go work on this supposedly PCE deal that has been in the 4 year making,and still can't run, or breaks every race,you have called me out numerous times,and there is always an excuse, just pull yourself together,then offer help,geeeeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop:

MR.T
01-20-2007, 07:02 AM
You wont show up,call back,send money to people when you are supposedly purchasing something from,dude you are a wreck,and to think you will do this,he already said he is having trouble,he would like it fixed,not missing(sputtering), and faster than the se champ can go, I mean your mom is a better driver!, Go work on this supposedly PCE deal that has been in the 4 year making,and still can't run, or breaks every race,you have called me out numerous times,and there is always an excuse, just pull yourself together,then offer help,geeeeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop:
Bad morning?

Hud
01-20-2007, 07:18 AM
Good God, lmfao................& a Big C'mon! for my litlle buddy!!:idea:

SANGER-RICH
01-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Not sure if I will bring the boat, but I will at least come up on Sat.
Bust the cover off it I might need a tow back in to the trailer.:eek: :sqeyes:

LilFlattie
01-21-2007, 01:08 AM
Bust the cover off it I might need a tow back in to the trailer.:eek: :sqeyes:
Tow you in......Shit, that means I will have to see if my friggin' canoe will ever start. Well, if speed is not an issue I'll bring my long oar so my arms don't get too tired:D

Rayson Flat
01-21-2007, 01:29 AM
Hey Rich we all know that my paddle works so if I can swing it I'll bring it up for ya. Hope you all had a great holiday and we'll try to make it up that way. Jake

steveo143
01-21-2007, 06:02 AM
As of yesterday, CFW is almost full.

sixgunsam
01-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Almost full? Were is the water coming from?

steveo143
01-21-2007, 11:18 AM
They stopped the outflow and it is slowly filling up. My friend Andy Herbert lives about a mile from CFW. Talked with him this morning. Probably too low to launch at the cove but in a couple of weeks maybe.

SANGER-RICH
01-21-2007, 03:44 PM
They stopped the outflow and it is slowly filling up. My friend Andy Herbert lives about a mile from CFW. Talked with him this morning. Probably too low to launch at the cove but in a couple of weeks maybe.
Thanks for the update steveo, those people down stream from the dam dont have any power but what the heck we can go boating:) :D :D
Keep those updates comming

sixgunsam
01-21-2007, 03:53 PM
I'll try to make it out there Rich, I want to see my Sanger emblem:D

SANGER-RICH
01-21-2007, 04:14 PM
I'll try to make it out there Rich, I want to see my Sanger emblem:D
Hope the gas pedel worked out ok. Hope you can make it up, Thanks for the sanger emblem I love it and so does everyone else:D
Oh by the way it is my Sanger emblem now:D :D

sixgunsam
01-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Yeah, your right, I guess it is yours now. Besides, it would'nt work on my boat, mine reads Sanger, Ca. instead of Fresno, Ca. Yep the pedal has worked out great, thanks! I'll probably come out to say "hi", putting my motor back together right now.

ssmike
01-21-2007, 04:27 PM
Love the new sign! LOL.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/143IMG_4253-med.JPG

469 the coyote
01-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Well well well!! This guy goes out and runs good one time in his life and He is the king!! Oh ya with a motor that I helped build!!!!!! But I dont know what Iam doing!!!! Thank about a nooooo show, Where were you for the world finals???? My shit was there and ran just like it did at every other race this year. My PLF motor is all together and ready to shut you up. You better put your NOS on to play with my single carb motor!!!!! And if I remember right Iam the one that always came and worked on your boat at the races when you need help. BUT I DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT IAM DOING!!!!!!!!

Monkey Bung
01-21-2007, 06:54 PM
Lester BT is hatin on you because Guru has been hatin on him......He needs someone to take his rejection out on.:D

469 the coyote
01-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Iam not worried about it. It is all in fun. And jimmy knows that his boat is slower than mine.:D

Bt273
01-21-2007, 08:17 PM
touch a nerve did we? Lester any time you want to play,call me,I'm in!!!:D

SANGER-RICH
01-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Love the new sign! LOL.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/143IMG_4253-med.JPG
I liked the allagotar better he was cool:D :D

Sangster
01-23-2007, 02:22 PM
The New sign is jest another well thoughtout diversionary tactic...Gotta keep things LOW KEY and maybe no one will notice we're there...:D :D :D

HONDOG
01-24-2007, 12:50 AM
Oh if it were only that easy. The cell block D gang seems to find us no matter what we do. I guess that's what we get for being so damned entertaining.

SANGER-RICH
01-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Oh if it were only that easy. The cell block D gang seems to find us no matter what we do. I guess that's what we get for being so damned entertaining.
Where else do they show up???
Im hoping I get my headers back in time, Im extreemly angry with WEST CAOST COATINGS :mad: :mad: they have had my headers since
dec 2nd and had to redo both once and now they have to redo the other, not polished right I do not recomend them for coating boat headers. It does not help when I can only get there on Saturdays:devil:

SANGER-RICH
01-25-2007, 07:20 PM
If the headers are not done I will put my zoomies on and be there, the weather is looking to be 69 degrees as of today. I need friends to ward off
D-Block
Will any one else be staying the night??:D :D

LilFlattie
01-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Well, I guess I will dust off the tug boat and make an appearance.

SANGER-RICH
02-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Hey Rich we all know that my paddle works so if I can swing it I'll bring it up for ya. Hope you all had a great holiday and we'll try to make it up that way. Jake
Well the weekend is here can ya make it I might need your paddle.
Anyone have a clue on the water in the cove or on the lake its self??

Kindsvater Flat
02-01-2007, 07:42 PM
I gotta pick up the harley sat in yuba city. I might take a ride out there.

SANGER-RICH
02-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Hmmm....ya know anything faster then 84 at your age might just fill your shorts.............:D
Im bring the gps so we will see:D

LandSpeedRacer
02-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Hey Sanger-Rich and LilFlattie, nice to finally meet you guys, sorry it had to be in passing each other. The water looked great and I hope it stayed that way for you. Wish I could have stayed but I had prior commitments.
Man, you guys had CFW all to yourselves, with the exception of the ducks and horses, bet it was nice. The water was perfect. Still a bit low in the cove, but it looks like it's coming up.
Better get busy . . . . . . :(
Hope to see you again soon.
LSR :D

SANGER-RICH
02-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey Sanger-Rich and LilFlattie, nice to finally meet you guys, sorry it had to be in passing each other. The water looked great and I hope it stayed that way for you. Wish I could have stayed but I had prior commitments.
Man, you guys had CFW all to yourselves, with the exception of the ducks and horses, bet it was nice. The water was perfect. Still a bit low in the cove, but it looks like it's coming up.
Better get busy . . . . . . :(
Hope to see you again soon.
LSR :D
It was great up there had a blast, sunday more people showed up, super people, nice boats, cant wait till next month if the weather is like this weekend