PDA

View Full Version : ok all you v drive FAGGGGGGGSSSS lol

lucky
01-27-2006, 01:46 PM
that kills me on rr2 ( nor cal fags )
What NEW strut bushing options are there besides the fiber and rubber -- I rember seeing an ad in " that" magizine about a hard plastic ???? can't rember the issue ( last years some time ) and wondering if any of you queens have used em ????
respectifullly -- a NOR CAL FAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG lol

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 02:02 PM
f U

Speedin' Ian
01-27-2006, 02:13 PM
We've always used the fiber ones until last year when we decided to try one of the plastic ones. It seems like it has a much shorter life.

MAXIMUS
01-27-2006, 05:24 PM
that kills me on rr2 ( nor cal fags )
What NEW strut bushing options are there besides the fiber and rubber -- I rember seeing an ad in " that" magizine about a hard plastic ???? can't rember the issue ( last years some time ) and wondering if any of you queens have used em ????
respectifullly -- a NOR CAL FAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG lol
Ok homo... First take out the old bushings. Then use your pole cleaner to clean the "housing". A little lub is good as to avoid unfriendly burns. Next buy some Turcite plastic. Machine your new strut bushings & be sure to add flutes for the water to pass through, I have heard if you don't then they will burn up! :rolleyes: I also like to machine them a little small on the id (maybe .002 tolerance) & then use a hand reamer to finish them after they are installed in the strut housing. It makes for a better final fit!

Morg
01-27-2006, 06:14 PM
I have always just used 1" pvc pipe that I picked up at Home Depot.
Been doing it for years, never had a problem.

Sangster
01-27-2006, 07:30 PM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

EXTREMEBOATS
01-28-2006, 04:38 AM
:argue: We run Delron bushings in hydros, dont really know if or how they would work in flats.... Call Ron Braaksma, he makes'em for me... just a thought if your serious.... :rolleyes:
Mike

lucky
01-30-2006, 07:56 AM
I have always just used 1" pvc pipe that I picked up at Home Depot.
Been doing it for years, never had a problem.
lol -- Nice - i hear the abs tube last longer :rolleyes: