PDA

View Full Version : Florida Hot Boats

Tyler&Emily
01-19-2007, 04:33 AM
Good Morning Florida Hot Boats, I am thinking of putting together a meeting, to meet each other have dinner and just socialize some, I am thinking of the Orlando area, I just moved here from North Carolina and have my 72 Cole here. I know there are a bunch of us here so setting up a meet and greet sounds like a good idea, make new friendships and renew old ones, let me know your thoughts my email is chet.wojcik@schuff.com
Chet

HaryCary333
01-21-2007, 06:49 PM
T&E, welcome to sunny Fla.:cool: Been getting together over in Winter Haven, once a month or so. Last weekend had about a dozen boats,.. v's,jets and a couple a clamp-ons. No speed limits, just use baffles or something. Never been hassled, but dont wanna wear the place out.
Also, gonna PM ya........john

boat 569
01-22-2007, 03:21 AM
What part of Florida did you move to?

Tyler&Emily
01-22-2007, 04:35 AM
I moved to the Orlando area, we had a large group of hot boats up in the raleigh area and would like to get to know some of the crew here, places to go, area lakes and things like that,

publicnuisance
01-22-2007, 08:24 AM
I moved to the Orlando area, we had a large group of hot boats up in the raleigh area and would like to get to know some of the crew here, places to go, area lakes and things like that,
Great to have you in Fl and look foward to meeting you.I live 20 mi east of Gainsville please and try come to the Radical Boat Reunion in May...Glenn

HaryCary333
01-22-2007, 08:33 AM
Hey 569, I hope this is Randy, looks like your boat in the Avatar. This John R. in Daytona. Hope all is well with Trish and family. I finally got the Cole running and in the water. Since Bobby moved up to Winter Haven, we've been going over there frequently. Nice chain-o-lakes there. Weekend before last we had quite a turnout. I don't know how 'idle-friendly' your flat is(small canals) but It would be nice to see ya out there. talkatyalater !...john:)

boat 569
01-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Hey John, I've been wanting to get over there for a while. I just haven't had the time. I've got two seats for the Ram Boat, but I just put a new engine in that is a solid block. So it isn't any good for the lake anymore. I picked up a TR 4 that I am hoping to redo and come hang out with Bobby and the gang. I plan on bringing the open bow Cole to hot boat get together in May. So maybe I will see you there. Do you plan on racing this year? We need more boats for Augusta and Gadsden. You ought to come out. I have a large chute jacket that is like brand new if you know of anyone that needs one. It is all black. I'll take $400 for it.

boat 569
01-22-2007, 10:55 AM
Hey T&E, If you plan a get together give me a call. There are quite a few Flatbottoms here in Florida. It would be fun to get together. By the way, do you know Mike Robbins or Sam Edwards? They are from the Raleigh area and race drag boats. If you are ever over on the east coast feel free to drop by. I am about an hour from Orlando.
Randy Reynolds 321-631-7514

HaryCary333
01-22-2007, 01:29 PM
569, Yes, racing IS in the cards for this coming season. As far as that chute jacket is,consider that baby SOLD !! Tell me how ya wanna hook up on that deal. I need a whirlaway more than anything, any suggestions? Casale?Beaver?

boat 569
01-22-2007, 04:34 PM
Give me a call about the jacket. You can come pick it up, or I can ship it to you. As far as a whirlaway. I would go with Beaver Fab. Maybe Bobby can get you a better deal on one. You ought to post some pictures of your boat. I would like to see it.

HaryCary333
01-23-2007, 09:02 AM
Call ya on the jacket, I'm trying on the pics, not sure how to post'em yet:mad:

waterslinger
01-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Just moved to Cocoa from GA. How often do you guys hook up and run.
Were? Go to the Glenn 3 or 4 trips a year but in the baja most trips.

likwidsukr
01-29-2007, 07:33 PM
IM here in Tampa but I may be movin to Bushnell/ Leesburg/ Ocala area.
I am from Raleigh NC

SB
02-01-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm in Vero Beach. Usually sail here. I do my boating in Clearwater and skiing in Lake Tarpon.