PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Notes On Cars??

Do F150's Float?
01-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Got a note left on my truck yesterday, and it got me thinking...
This happens to me a lot!
When i drove my valiant, i got a lot of people wanting to buy it, nothing really out of the ordinary.
Our copier guy left me a love note on it one day. :D That made me giggle for a while.
Went to Venice beach one day, (in my cousin's truck) and someone had written "F*ck You BiCth" (yeah, it was misspelled...LOL) in the dirt on the window.
A while back at my old work, someone kept leaving baptist church brochures on my windshield... for about 3 weeks straight.
Last night i walked out to leave work, and had a note that said, "Hey Idiot! If you're gonna drive that fat hog, learn how to park it!" (i had parked close to the line on my drivers side, there was no one next to me when i got to work, and our lot is HUUUGGGEEE!!!)
I don't know, i guess i've never felt compelled to leave notes on people's cars (ok, one time, but thats because someone parked ON my bumper....)... what about you guys? :confused:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-19-2007, 10:43 AM
I cannot come up with anything funny or clever.
Thank you and have a nice day. :D

riverbound
01-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Notes are better than leaving Key marks....right?? :D
See y'all in a couple hours..... :D

Jetaholic
01-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Got a note left on my truck yesterday, and it got me thinking...
This happens to me a lot!
When i drove my valiant, i got a lot of people wanting to buy it, nothing really out of the ordinary.
Our copier guy left me a love note on it one day. :D That made me giggle for a while.
Went to Venice beach one day, (in my cousin's truck) and someone had written "F*ck You BiCth" (yeah, it was misspelled...LOL) in the dirt on the window.
A while back at my old work, someone kept leaving baptist church brochures on my windshield... for about 3 weeks straight.
Last night i walked out to leave work, and had a note that said, "Hey Idiot! If you're gonna drive that fat hog, learn how to park it!" (i had parked close to the line on my drivers side, there was no one next to me when i got to work, and our lot is HUUUGGGEEE!!!)
I don't know, i guess i've never felt compelled to leave notes on people's cars (ok, one time, but thats because someone parked ON my bumper....)... what about you guys? :confused:
I've been half tempted to leave a note on some of the guest cars that park in the guest parking right next to my apartment stall. Most of them...don't know why, but they seem to park almost right on the driver side of the parking stall! Which makes it damn near impossible to get my Silverado into my parking stall, since the support post for the overhang is on the driver side of MY stall...I'm like "DUDE! Show some focking respect for the residents that pay rent here!!!"
Never have left a note though...

Do F150's Float?
01-19-2007, 10:51 AM
See y'all in a couple hours..... :D
Linda told me maybe if i took up 3 spaces today, they would paint in the key marks!!! (i told her i didn't wanna take the chance of them using red paint... :mad: ) :D

riverbound
01-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Leaving love notes on cars is so played out....if he truly loved you, he would have done somehting creative like this :D
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=22336&stc=1&d=1169232991

HocusPocus
01-19-2007, 10:58 AM
years and years ago my older brother had some cards printed up that said: "Hey as*hole thanks for parking so close to my car, next time leave a fu*king can opener so i can get in." he would put those on just about every car he parked next to. i hated going places with him and was happy when his supply ran out. :)

riverbound
01-19-2007, 10:59 AM
years and years ago my older brother had some cards printed up that said: "Hey as*hole thanks for parking so close to my car, next time leave a fu*king can opener so i can get in." he would put those on just about every car he parked next to. i hated going places with him and was happy when his supply ran out. :)
I used to have some of those :D

Do F150's Float?
01-19-2007, 11:06 AM
Leaving love notes on cars is so played out....if he truly loved you, he would have done somehting creative like this :D
....I just threw up in my mouth a little. :yuk:
I figure if they park that close, they're askin for a door ding... LOL

RitcheyRch
01-19-2007, 11:16 AM
I had some of those cards

Ziggy
01-19-2007, 11:38 AM
You mean this one?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22337&stc=1&d=1169235281
In my younger years I left a few notes on a car or two :D :D
Now I wish I had an instant message sign for the stupid ass drivers that tend to surround me on the roads

Havasu1986
01-19-2007, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=riverbound;2346827]Notes are better than leaving Key marks....right?? :D
This happened to me. I parked way out in the boonies at a high school graduation and took 2 spots. Someone scracted my truck for it.

riverbound
01-19-2007, 11:42 AM
You mean this one?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22337&stc=1&d=1169235281
Now I wish I had an instant message sign for the stupid ass drivers that tend to surround me on the roads
That be the one :D

TAF
01-19-2007, 11:48 AM
:D
I once (early 80's) had a married blonde w/ a child at home leaving notes on my windshield. I kept telling her I couldn't see her anymore now that I knew she was married (to an ex-Marine to make it worse). One day I found that she or her hubby left his monkey wrench on / through my windshield. I was thankful it wasn't upside my knog'n! I fled the country for a while.
Last year I had a beautiful married blonde co-worker park next to me at the Blockbuster video and then 1/2 hr. later park next to me at the grocery store. I figured she recognized my truck from work so I put a note "hey gorgeous, have a nice day". I asked her the next day at work about it and she hadn't realized she had parked next to me twice even though she did now my truck. She said she had to hide the note from her son and thanks for making her day. and No, I don't have anything goig on w/ her!

Do F150's Float?
01-19-2007, 12:04 PM
LOL... my uncle bought me a license plate frame that you can scroll messages on... Haven't got to use it yet though...
This happened to me. I parked way out in the boonies at a high school graduation and took 2 spots. Someone scracted my truck for it.
No reason for what happened to my truck. Still dunno who did it. :(

h2oski2fast
01-19-2007, 12:12 PM
You didnt tell the best part of this story, that you were the only one in the parking lot that was receiving these fliers.

HocusPocus
01-19-2007, 12:14 PM
You mean this one?
thats the card.. brings back alot of memories. :D

Do F150's Float?
01-19-2007, 12:17 PM
You didnt tell the best part of this story, that you were the only one in the parking lot that was receiving these fliers.
Ohhh yeah. Forgot to mention that. LOL. I was sure someone had it out for me... I got paranoid and checked all the other cars around me.

Sleek-Jet
01-19-2007, 12:18 PM
I've been half tempted to leave a note on some of the guest cars that park in the guest parking right next to my apartment stall. Most of them...don't know why, but they seem to park almost right on the driver side of the parking stall! Which makes it damn near impossible to get my Silverado into my parking stall, since the support post for the overhang is on the driver side of MY stall...I'm like "DUDE! Show some focking respect for the residents that pay rent here!!!"
Never have left a note though...
I have the same problem at work... learn how to back the silverado into the space and squeeze it up against the support post... There's probably no more than 1/2" from my left rear quarter panel to the support post when I park the Blazer at work.

shockwaveharry
01-19-2007, 12:34 PM
...Our copier guy left me a love note on it one day. :D That made me giggle for a while.
He's stalking you for sure! In fact, he's prolly watching you through your web cam or computer screen right now... ;)

Do F150's Float?
01-19-2007, 12:49 PM
He's stalking you for sure! In fact, he's prolly watching you through your web cam or computer screen right now... ;)
LoL! I dunno, he never looked me in the eye again after that. :confused: :D

shockwaveharry
01-19-2007, 01:02 PM
LoL! I dunno, he never looked me in the eye again after that. :confused: :D
I haven't looked you in the eye either... But you picked your avatar, not me! ;)

All-Star
01-19-2007, 02:42 PM
The only time that I did leave a note was when my sons great grandpa was in town (He is disabled) and he wanted to come to my sons baseball game. I got to the field early and brought two huge orange cones to save a front row parking space for him so he did not have to walk that far. He has a hard time walking. SO I turned my back for a few minutes and then I look up and someone had parked in that spot I reserved and moved my 1 cone out of the way and drove over the other one.
I was so upset..... because now grandpa would have to walk super far. SO I left a nasty note asking him why he thought he was so special that he could just disregard the cones and the reason why they were posted there. I told him that it was for a handicapped person and that because of their being so self- centered, now this person could not come to see his great grand child play ball. I hoped that they were happy with themselves.
I felt better... and yes I kept an eye on who actually got back into that car.
And yep it was a total looser.