PDA

View Full Version : Were is my jetaholic?????

mrs.jetaholic
01-19-2007, 10:56 AM
I missed you last night. Were you with that HOOKER toppless??? The skank needs to have her slutty ass kicked!!!!! OH AND I saw her picturs here and she is pertty much a tramp. I hope your happy you cheating basterd.:mad:

lucky
01-19-2007, 11:02 AM
Wow - So now that he kickded your ass to the curb - wanna do the humpty humpty ?:D

mrs.jetaholic
01-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Wow - So now that he kickded your ass to the curb - wanna do the humpty humpty ?:Dhe didn't kick my ass anywhere (it's too big for that ) He was just confused by the smell of FRENCH WHORES.

RitcheyRch
01-19-2007, 11:06 AM
This should get good.

Ms.Havasu
01-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Wow, is this a joke?

TAF
01-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Wow - So now that he kicked your ass to the curb - wanna do the humpty humpty ?:D
Lucky you already did w/ her. She snuck into our pit trailer in PHX at the dragboat races and did you thinking it was me in there in the dark. :eek: Sorry Mrs Jetaholic if he wasn't up to your standards. :D :sqeyes: :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-19-2007, 11:35 AM
I am lost and confused:confused:

Devilman
01-19-2007, 11:53 AM
I am lost and confused:confused:
Just now figured that out huh? :D :D :D

Mr.Toppless
01-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Ok - I been Chasing this Lil bugger around these boards for a few Days ! We'll I About had it ! TOPPLESS- I'm Divorcing you ! I Retained a at-torney - by the name Of Ratso - From the lawfirm of Dewy,Lekhym and Howe ! You have Been forwarned - You can have this belly dragger -He crawles lower than an ant's balls in a mudpuddle. I'm going up to Canada to smoke some Reefer and do some laundry - I'm out !:mad: Ps - I called Cps and the aslu- hud , wellfare, and left a message with ***boat to ban your ass - :jawdrop:

topless
01-19-2007, 12:03 PM
That was a quick banning. I guess wives aren't welcome here.

lucky
01-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Well duh- how do you think We get our Divorce threads ?:D

Tom Brown
01-19-2007, 12:15 PM
I missed you last night. Were you with that HOOKER toppless???
I haven't seen him. Maybe check ISL.

topless
01-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Ok - I been Chasing this Lil bugger around these boards for a few Days ! We'll I About had it ! TOPPLESS- I'm Divorcing you ! I Retained a at-torney - by the name Of Ratso - From the lawfirm of Dewy,Lekhym and Howe ! You have Been forwarned - You can have this belly dragger -He crawles lower than an ant's balls in a mudpuddle. I'm going up to Canada to smoke some Reefer and do some laundry - I'm out !:mad: Ps - I called Cps and the aslu- hud , wellfare, and left a message with ***boat to ban your ass - :jawdrop:Oh honey, they are lying. It has been you all the time. I don't even know this jetaholic guy.

Mrs.Killer
01-19-2007, 12:18 PM
Wow, is this a joke?
Im sure it is, you can't believe too much on here. Theres a bunch of people on here with two or who knows how many screen names......I think it's an attention thing....

lucky
01-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Im sure it is, you can't believe too much on here. Theres a bunch of people on here with two or who knows how many screen names......I think it's an attention thing....
ya think ????? :D Kinda goes along with getting a boob job - ya do what ya can for attention lol :)

Mrs.Killer
01-19-2007, 12:30 PM
ya think ????? :D Kinda goes along with getting a boob job - ya do what ya can for attention lol :)
not................

460 jus getn it
01-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Crazy all of you are crazy.:D :D

lucky
01-19-2007, 12:32 PM
not................
Ohh No implication lady - I believe YOUR ALLLLLLL Woman ! as hansen would say ( o ) ( o ) Dam Miguel is a Lucky man ! maybe i should change my screen name to Miguel , so you could get lucky -- lmao -- Joke people dont get all huffy and shit !

topless
01-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Im sure it is, you can't believe too much on here. Theres a bunch of people on here with two or who knows how many screen names......I think it's an attention thing....I could be an attention thing..........or maybe just a joke?

Mrs.Killer
01-19-2007, 12:41 PM
I could be an attention thing..........or maybe just a joke?
They sell attention at Walmart, it comes in a six pack......:D

Jetaholic
01-19-2007, 12:45 PM
I missed you last night. Were you with that HOOKER toppless??? The skank needs to have her slutty ass kicked!!!!! OH AND I saw her picturs here and she is pertty much a tramp. I hope your happy you cheating basterd.:mad:
Nah...I gave Topless the night off and did your sister instead.
And tonight might be your mom's night...

lucky
01-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Next time I feel shitty about myself and visit wallmart - I'm going to ask them for a six pack of attention - I bet they get that "Deer in the headlights " look :D
I think i'm going to go by some new tighty whities and scratch my ass - and find a Recipient in Canada to send them to !:eek:

TAF
01-19-2007, 12:52 PM
:D ya think ????? :D Kinda goes along with getting a boob job - ya do what ya can for attention lol :)
Sad to say but it's true too! Lucky you hit it right on the head w/ that one!!!:D :D :D :D :D :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Mrs.Killer
01-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Next time I feel shitty about myself and visit wallmart - I'm going to ask them for a six pack of attention - I bet they get that "Deer in the headlights " look :D
I think i'm going to go by some new tighty whities and scratch my ass - and find a Recipient in Canada to send them to !:eek:
That would be too funny.....

Mrs.Killer
01-19-2007, 12:59 PM
:D
Sad to say but it's true too! Lucky you hit it right on the head w/ that one!!!:D :D :D :D :D :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Let me guess, you have a lifted truck?????

hoolign
01-19-2007, 01:00 PM
that will knot be funny at all!:mad:

topless
01-19-2007, 01:00 PM
Let me guess, you have a lifted truck?????And to think he could have gone to Walmart and bought a six pack of attention and saved alot of money!:eek:

Mrs.Killer
01-19-2007, 01:02 PM
And to think he could have gone to Walmart and bought a six pack of attention and saved alot of money!:eek:
Maybe he's a baller...:eek:

Jetaholic
01-19-2007, 01:18 PM
Maybe he's a baller...:eek:
I don't recall him mentioning anything about an offshore boat, playhouse in Havasu or a Rhino. :D

lucky
01-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Let me guess, you have a lifted truck?????
Tundra isn't it :) just for the Record i have a lifted Ho- and a 01 vette and yes my penis is longer than 6-7/8 inches -- my wallet is a little flat :) :D

topless
01-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Tundra isn't it :) just for the Record i have a lifted Ho- and a 01 vette and yes my penis is longer than 6-7/8 inches -- my wallet is a little flat :) :DI was already called a hooker and a tramp today. Now you're calling me a Ho?????

lucky
01-19-2007, 01:37 PM
I was already called a hooker and a tramp today. Now you're calling me a Ho?????
:jawdrop: I still love you

TAF
01-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Tundra isn't it :) just for the Record i have a lifted Ho- and a 01 vette and yes my penis is longer than 6-7/8 inches -- my wallet is a little flat :) :D
Yes it's a 4X4 Tundra but I didn't need to get it lifted. I apologize if I affended any females. They all look fabulous!:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :D
Well its time for me to sign off for the weekend and am headed to the woods to hide:jawdrop: Oh and if yer referring to me, I don't own any offshore boat or second home in 'Havi' . I couldn't afford it. other than my house, everything is paid for. No credit card debt! And if ya really wanna make fun of me I bought my sister's jetski after complaining about the idiots who own them since 1985.

later
01-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Nah...I gave Topless the night off and did your sister instead.
And tonight might be your mom's night...
Is all this true Jet?. Whats up with the wife and kid?. The women on ***boat can get you in trouble if ya don't control yourself bro.

TAF
01-19-2007, 02:34 PM
I don't recall him mentioning anything about an offshore boat, playhouse in Havasu or a Rhino. :D
you can drive someone elses? And I do!:D

460 jus getn it
01-19-2007, 02:43 PM
Is all this true Jet?. Whats up with the wife and kid?. The women on ***boat can get you in trouble if ya don't control yourself bro.
Anyone else find it funny that later is saying the women on hb will get you in trouble.
He ment to say" Becareful, they will eat you alive if your not nice to them"

lucky
01-19-2007, 03:21 PM
We can only hope - hopefully they take the dentures out - least the ones in riverside :) lmao

Jetaholic
01-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Nah...there's no way I can get the women on Hot Boat to come on here and ask for donations...

Redneck
01-19-2007, 09:33 PM
sinking your boat can too

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-19-2007, 09:37 PM
I think it's an attention thing....
Kinda like riverbound:idea:

Wet Dream
01-20-2007, 07:44 AM
I could be an attention thing..........or maybe just a joke?
You are a joke, looking for attention.